Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Told my wife this. She was excited.

I told her to go to hell.

Holy crap. That's funny and insulting. I laughed and than cursed. F'in PETA is crazy.

Let's see what's behind door number one!

A DR with a pair of scissors!

Prof_Membrane.jpg

Unbeknownst to the PETA goons, the instruments used in their vasectomies were infected with a rare strain of Peruvian monkey-flu.

Now both owner and pet have joined the legions of the undead.

But the loyalty they shared in life has become a genetic bond unlike no other. They can see through each other's eyes, smell through each other's noses - even taste what each other are eating.

Meanwhile, in JAPAN, efforts to curb the cat epidemic have led to felines becoming a staple part of the national diet. But when a rare strain of Mongolian horse bronchitis gets into the food chain, both owner and pet join the legions of the undead.

Only they're vampires for some reason.

Now the two sides are set for an apocalyptic showdown. The Zombies and their Dogs vs the Vampires and their Cats.

Finally, the ancient feuds will be settled.

At a office of Plan Parent Hood. "Hi, I'm from PETA and I want to help!" The next thing the fool knows they've been kicked outside and it's been announced they wish everyone to be childless. We'll fade out as the abortion protesters surround them. It will not be pretty.

IT'S ALL BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP GETTING FUCKED BY THE DOGS.

FUCKING FAGFACES. >:(