Diamonds in the Rough [Private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@Ethereal, @york, @Zizikitty

I'm back.
How's everything going?
Do I need to post again to give people something to react to?

@Ethereal, @york, @Zizikitty

I'm back.
How's everything going?
Do I need to post again to give people something to react to?
I'm actually formulating a post myself so don't worry about it o.o (may add a little thing Ewin does to unknowingly spice things up a little if need be :P)

• Thank You
Posted! Sorry about it being rather short :P didn't have too much to work with unfortunately, but I'll do better next time! o-o

Reactions: - Falcon -
It's perfect! It gets things moving again and gives us all something to go off of!

I really don't want this one to die ^^ we just got started!

It's perfect! It gets things moving again and gives us all something to go off of!

I really don't want this one to die ^^ we just got started!
Yeah o.o sorry about not posting earlier, I was kinda occupied and stuff >.<

No Worries ^^

That's kind of what I was asking, if life was holding people up, or If I was and needed to expand on my last post ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: York
I thought @Ethereal was next so I was waiting for her to post. D: Also... Mag is talking to her so I really have to wait for her. XD

• Thank You
I thought @Ethereal was next so I was waiting for her to post. D: Also... Mag is talking to her so I really have to wait for her. XD
Hope she posts soon o.o (just me being impatient probably but still :S)

Sorry guys I am working on a post as we speak, I have had a lot of stuff due and been sick so there was little to no stuff getting done. I feel a bit better so I am, like I said, in the process of writing something.

Hey I just wanted to let you all know I'll be late with my reply. :C Later than usual. My job has be on 6 days this week. God knows why we're supposed to be in the slow season. But anyways work always kicks my butt and kills my muse. I also feel like I'm coming down with some type of flu but I hope not. I'm shooting for a reply on Thursday (my only day off). Sorry for it being late. >.<

No worries. Life comes first

• Thank You
Reactions: York
GAH I hate having one day off. >:C I'm replying to you guys now then I'm off to work haha.

GAH I hate having one day off. >:C I'm replying to you guys now then I'm off to work haha.
Thanks for the reply! (I shall make one soon too I guess >.<)

I need to get over being sick so I can think and be creative enough to make better posts . . .

It's alright o.o being suck sucks >.< though speaking of posting... I need to work on mine! X.X

Reactions: - Falcon -
I think you were waiting on me anyway.

Everyone,
Are we going to continue to hold this posting pattern for the entire role-play, no questions asked?

We can. I've got no opinion either way. I just know that most of us have Life stuff to take care of so I'd like to try to keep the pacing slow unless everyone says they have extra time or something.

I think that it is perfectly fine, I was just wondering to see where I needed to put myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.