Diamonds in the Rough [Private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zizikitty We need a shuttle now just so that scene can happen XD

*goes off to fins stuff as well*

@Ethereal The very first pic in the slide show. I know it says Star Wars on it but it has a very Normandy from Mass Effect feel to it is all I'm saying. Don't be confused! D: And I completely agree on separate quarters. That was just a random picture I found. I posted it to see what everyone else thought about it. All of those pics were just me posting completely random pictures just to give everyone an idea of what we might want.

And that mapper looks really cool although for me... it'd probably be complicated. Mainly because I'm kinda retarded with that sort of thing. XD

Though I think that ship generator is actually a game of some sort... Looking it over I'm pretty sure it's a game. XD Pretty nifty game concept though and it might help us design a ship if needed.

@york I have this image in my head of Mag snuggling with the bot or something. XD

@Falcon YES. MAKE MAG YELL ABOUT THE LACK OF WEAPONS <3

@york I have this image in my head of Mag snuggling with the bot or something. XD

@Falcon YES. MAKE MAG YELL ABOUT THE LACK OF WEAPONS <3
X3 dangit now I've got that cute image in my head too >.< also, lack of weapons can be fixed with a little engineering ;3 you know how much Ewin loves his work XD

Shhhh york. Just let Mag be angry for a while before he fixes it. XD

Shhhh york. Just let Mag be angry for a while before he fixes it. XD
Yeah I know o.o it's not like he'll do that unless he's approached which will most likely happen after Mag's little "fit" ;)

@york
@Zizikitty
@Falcon

Do we just want to go with the one Normandy-looking ship because so far that is what one half liked plus this one forth doesn't understand layouts of ships so they will be bad if you let me choose.

@york
@Zizikitty
@Falcon

Do we just want to go with the one Normandy-looking ship because so far that is what one half liked plus this one forth doesn't understand layouts of ships so they will be bad if you let me choose.
I guess so o.o (I'm flexible though if that's not the case)

I'm good with anything as long as I know what's going on ^^

I'm easy to please. That Star Wars (aka Normandy look like) pic was the only one I found too that had that level of detail for the lay out of the ship. I say go for it. :)

• Love
Reactions: York
Last question guys, does everyone have their own bedrooms or is there two to a room, and if two how are we going to separate the rooms out, by gender or by random chance?

Hmm not sure o.o again fine with either XD but let's see what everyone else thinks :P

Den would prefer his own space, but I'm fine with making him share.

Well I guess it all depends. I'm good with either 2 to a room or all separate. I guess it depends on how cushy this exploring ship is. :/ Also if it is 2 to a room then I don't care either how it's separated. Tho... Mag probably snores and talks in her sleep... Feel sorry for her bunk mate if she has one.

I do like the idea of them each having their own space though. You can learn a lot from how someone decorates ^^

Reactions: Zizikitty
I made it where we all had our own bedroom, and if there is anything I should fix please let me know and I shall do so. I am trying to form her personality but it is a tad bit lumpy, I have to beat the mix a little more before something starts to form. I also apologize for my less than great quality of posting.

But I do have a plotting point. I was thinking because Kleo was a pirate she would have a lot of contacts and maybe when she went through Pierce's contact list she saw a familiar name but then remembered who it was and she may or may not bring that up to the crew. What do you all think about that?

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Ethereal It all looks good to me, and I love the knowing the contact idea. Maybe the person she and Pierce both know is someone they have to talk to later?

There is one thing, and I hate to ask, but would you mind choosing a slightly lighter/brighter color than that purple in the future? I'm reading on the black background and that color's really difficult to see. :)

I shall respond soon now that I have some free time again o.o hope I haven't held anyone up too much >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.