Diamonds in the Rough [Private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Falcon
Eye rolling is the best. And I really think she is going to call him Biotic periodically, like it just slips out. Though I also like stoic personalities.

@york
Everyone needs the right motivation.

Gosh I am so excited~

• Love
Reactions: Falcon and York
I couldn't resist letting the old man poke a bit of fun at Kleo, though he did technically put her in charge. It made sense to me that the tactician would be in charge of all the data and stuff :)

Also
O.O

I have no idea what the inside of the ship should look like. Did we ever decide that? or should we try to make it up as we go?

I couldn't resist letting the old man poke a bit of fun at Kleo, though he did technically put her in charge. It made sense to me that the tactician would be in charge of all the data and stuff :)

Also
O.O

I have no idea what the inside of the ship should look like. Did we ever decide that? or should we try to make it up as we go?
XD I think we should decide on the general interior before we make too many "improvisations" :P

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Falcon
That was way too funny! Yet again this makes me want her to go the brutish pirate route in which the only way to joke is to do so harshly. XD
And I will do my best in using that data by means of plotting. If I get any ideas I will send it by you all.

And we did not agree but I beg you please not to let me come up with what the inside looks like; I am not experienced enough in the genre to know what a basic setup should be like. Q A Q

Pictures also help a lot. If I find a good one I will share it?

XD you know, I still have yet to decide on a personality for that medic bot, he could just be well... Non sentient or he could be a sort of R2D2, either that or he could just be that oddball character :P

If I do it by myself it'll end up being a cross between the firefly and something off Star Trek, which I'm fine with, but if anybody has any specific ships or parts of ships they'd like to see I want to take that into account too ^^
Maybe if we all think up what sort of things we'd like to see in our characters' work/living areas it can be combined somehow.
Best thing about spaceships is that they can be pretty much anything as long as they're aerodynamic enough to land and can generate their own lift within reasonable atmospheric conditions. And that only matters if you want to be able to land without a shuttle. ^^

Actually, do we want a shuttle too?

And Pictures are always good!

• Love
Reactions: York
And I have no preference on the Med Bot, but I think he/she/it should at least have a name ^^

And I have no preference on the Med Bot, but I think he/she/it should at least have a name ^^
Heh, I've got a little idea with him o.o (we could choose a name for him or go with his default name)

I looked for a few this is what I found. I think we can edit a few of them to the conditions in which we want.
I know we agree that it was going to be a medium sized ship, not too small, not too big. So here we can decide.
All I really need to know is the location of stuff.

And it would be so amazing if the bot had a personality like Mo from Wall-E!

I looked for a few this is what I found. I think we can edit a few of them to the conditions in which we want.
I know we agree that it was going to be a medium sized ship, not too small, not too big. So here we can decide.
All I really need to know is the location of stuff.

And it would be so amazing if the bot had a personality like Mo from Wall-E!
Heh that would actually work o.o it looks a little like a mass effect human ship (even though I haven't actually played the game series :O) but it was pretty much what I had in mind :P also, I could try that mo personality thing XD

I'm going to wait for @Zizikitty to have a chance to get online and have some input before I add anything else ^^
I know weekends are workdays for her.

@york
Are you talking about the last one in the slideshow?
I've never played Mass Effect so I am not sure how the ship would look.
And the reason I suggested that is I love the little OCD robot. XD <3

@york
Are you talking about the last one in the slideshow?
I've never played Mass Effect so I am not sure how the ship would look.
And the reason I suggested that is I love the little OCD robot. XD <3
1st one I think :P (I may just be remembering things wrong) and yeah XD though the purpose the medic robot serves may get a little... Out of hand with OCD in that category o.o (It could just be OCD with keeping certain things organized and sanitary X3)

XD you know, I still have yet to decide on a personality for that medic bot, he could just be well... Non sentient or he could be a sort of R2D2, either that or he could just be that oddball character :P
You know the Med bot will be Mag unofficial boyfriend right? Regardless if it has a personality or not. It will help Mag when she gets shot or stabbed. There fore she shall adore it. <3

Also wow I missed a lot of chatter! D: And Yes Falcon, Weekends are my workdays and Sundays are always nuts.

If I do it by myself it'll end up being a cross between the firefly and something off Star Trek, which I'm fine with, but if anybody has any specific ships or parts of ships they'd like to see I want to take that into account too ^^
Maybe if we all think up what sort of things we'd like to see in our characters' work/living areas it can be combined somehow.
Best thing about spaceships is that they can be pretty much anything as long as they're aerodynamic enough to land and can generate their own lift within reasonable atmospheric conditions. And that only matters if you want to be able to land without a shuttle. ^^

Actually, do we want a shuttle too?

And Pictures are always good!
I like the idea of the interior looking Firefly/Trekish but Perhaps googling 'sci-fi ship interior' or something could yield results. @Ethereal that first pic absolutely reminds me of the Normandy in ME. I kinda like it. :) And Shuttle... I'm thinking yes? Even if it's something small? I can see awesome events of then running away and Mag complaining that theres no weapons on the tiny shuttle.

https://tobiasmastgrave.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/882_realsize.jpg

I see this one as sorta generalized. Not fancy but not grimey either.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kh2J9A20o...hip+interior+star+wars+the+old+republic+2.jpg

SUPER FANCY? And Star Wars-ey <3

http://www.igorstshirts.com/blog/conceptships/2013/encho_enchev/encho_enchev_07.jpg

Dark with a military theme? Kinda meh on this one personally

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/95/2c/26/952c26349d55891e81abf255564f12b0.jpg

Super clean?

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2012/08/Dead-Space-3-preview-1.jpg

In side the kitchen? (Hurhur god I hope not D:)

http://www.fallingpixel.com/products/28919/mains/000-3d-model-interior2_1.jpg

Fancy crew quarters? Although lol Mag fitting in one is hilarious in my mind XD

~*~

Those are just a small hand full that I found. Typing in 'blue prints' didn't yield much that aided in the way of imagination. But these are by no means the only pics there are. I just decided to stop looking.

@york
@Zizikitty

Guys, I am confused of the ship you are talking about is the it the Starwars Old Republic Ship or the Aeschylus? If it is the latter it has a rooms in it.

Though, Zizi, I do not think that all four people should be in the same bedroom together, if anything maybe two to a room, if not just one. Either of the last two are preferable to me. What is your opinion on that?

Sorry guys I am utterly confused. XD

You know the Med bot will be Mag unofficial boyfriend right? Regardless if it has a personality or not. It will help Mag when she gets shot or stabbed. There fore she shall adore it. <3
X3 that could be an interesting side story *starts plotting o.o*

@york
@Zizikitty

Guys, I am confused of the ship you are talking about is the it the Starwars Old Republic Ship or the Aeschylus? If it is the latter it has a rooms in it.

Though, Zizi, I do not think that all four people should be in the same bedroom together, if anything maybe two to a room, if not just one. Either of the last two are preferable to me. What is your opinion on that?

Sorry guys I am utterly confused. XD
We haven't quite decided on the exact ship (or at least I don't think so) also; I guess I could go with either er "room setup" since I'm adaptable with these things (different scenarios with different instances for character decvelopment :S)

What model were you guys pondering though? The one that looked like the Mass Effect ship? And I found this as well, if someone knows what kind of ship they want to build. You can set up your own spaceship structure.

What model were you guys pondering though? The one that looked like the Mass Effect ship? And I found this as well, if someone knows what kind of ship they want to build. You can set up your own spaceship structure.
I was talking about yours but idk about the others :S

Status
Not open for further replies.