Diamonds in the Rough [Private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I shall post soon o.o

Gah weekends suck for me. Today was crazy busy and I work all day tomorrow. I can't reply until Tuesday. FORGIVE ME. /cry

No worries, take your time.

Yes, take your time guys! I was just in a good spot to make a post.
Have a good Labor Day too!

@Falcon @Zizikitty @Ethereal Posted! Sorry about the long wait o.o had to set up and reconfigure a new computer and all >.< plus school and life is there too. Anyways, hope the post is good enough and doesn't have too many errors :P

Looking good York!
And I love the little robot! <3

And seriously, people, don't worry about taking your time. Life happens.

Hey everyone, your posts are amazing. I am super antsy and uber excited, I think this is going to be a good Role-play.

@Zizikitty
I do not know if Kleo and Mag are going to get along at all or will get along well. I have to see how I write it.

@Ethereal Haha I have it in my head that Mag wont know when she's being offensive. But I hope you personally don't take offence to it. *hugs*

XD this is a rather interesting crew setup, hopefully Ewin wouldn't have any other flat surface other than say the dining table or the map table to repair things on o.o then again... It might give him more opportunities to actually talk with others :P

York, I do agree. Though I would pass you a note of suggestion; don't touch the map table. Kleo would be very upset, though that would create a really interesting character development. Would you like to plot out their relationship?

York, I do agree. Though I would pass you a note of suggestion; don't touch the map table. Kleo would be very upset, though that would create a really interesting character development. Would you like to plot out their relationship?
XD sure I guess o.o though I usually have better ideas when the events actually happen :S (I could work something out though with some time :P)

Reactions: Tarot
@york
I can agree to that. I always tell people there is room for trial and error just because I like to write the post like I am the character so it is spontaneous, how they act I mean.

• Love
Reactions: York
@york
I can agree to that. I always tell people there is room for trial and error just because I like to write the post like I am the character so it is spontaneous, how they act I mean.
Heh, looking forward to that awkward moment when my character ends up talking to people for once o.o though I can see a relationship developing between the two despite the rather... Comical introduction :P

Yes, my character will be genuinely surprised. "So you actually have the ability to communicate. Interesting..."
My character is going to be the asshole. OTZ Poor Kleo. Actually I feel sorry for Ewin and Denton (Biotic), Mag can hold her own. That is why I think Kleo would like Mag so much.

• Love
Reactions: Zizikitty and York
@york
XD don't worry, Ewin just needs the right motivation to hold his own ;3

Den's going to be somewhat stoic in the beginning. Be prepared for Eye rolling and silence :P

• Love
Den's going to be somewhat stoic in the beginning. Be prepared for Eye rolling and silence :P
Heh, I wonder what's gonna be his motivation to talk ;)

Eh, no idea. We'll figure it out as we go ;)

*prepares to write a post*

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.