LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
Hello there people.

I will explain what the RP Dia Lophus will be set in, but that's if I get enough interest. Now, it is still a work in progress, but this RP will consist of war, betrayal, twist, love and a ton of drama and action. It will be set in an era similar to the movie called Troy, or Kingdom of Heaven. If you haven't seen them, then perhaps you've seen the TV show called Spartacus. So it will basically be a setting inspired by the three examples I mentioned above. Ancient Greek/Roman times and so on.

This will be a redstar RP.

Now, I am wondering if you would be interested in this, but let me be clear on two to three fronts.

One. You will have to use a RL face claim for your character.
Two. You have to be in this for the long haul. Commitment and activity is an absolute, because normally, if an RP does not have that, it will die.
Third. I prefer quality posts over quantity, but fret not, I will only require a post once a week from you.

IF you can do what I mentioned, then I am more than welcome to have you be a part of this. Oh and, our OOC will be on discord, so you'll have to join it.

Any questions? Please do ask..

PS. I need a good, thorough co-GM. Interested? Let me know.

You already know I'm interesteeeed.

• Love
Reactions: Akashi
aMZRZrO.gif

If you will have me Ofcourse​

• According to Plan
Reactions: Akashi
You have my interest