devil's cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
she smiled and walked in and looked down at her skirt that had risen just above mid thigh and tugged it down slightly and looked at him not sure what to do and she looked him in the eyes and felt something inside her she hasnt felt before "so ummm what do you wanna do?"

I shrugged, rubbing my neck and looking around my one room, one bedroom and one bath apartment. It wasn't the best place in the world. "I...I'm up for anything I guess. There's not much to do..." I shrugged, walking to the kitchen area and flicking the light on. My scars became clear again in the light as I rummaged through the refidgerator, pulling out two beers. If I was going to do anything, I was going to be drunk. I already couldn't live with myself, I'd done stuff I wasn't proud of; better if I could barely remember the fogged haze sometimes.

she smiled and just went for it and pulled off her shirt and looked down at her belly button percing that was a butterfly "sorry im just hot is all" she made this up and she streatched putting her hands above her head her little body looked like a models body but she hardly ever flaunted it tonight she wore a black lacy bra with a small purple bow in the middle

I turned and looked back at her, not stopping my eyes from wandering naturally as I opened my beer and offered her the second. Yea. "Well, there is a reason the air doesn't work in this building." I said, looking back up at her eyes after lingering low a moment.

she smiled taking the beer and looked down at her skirt wondering if she should take it off "wanna play strip poker?" she giggeled

"Can't play poker, sweetheart." I said, sliding my hand down her side to rest on her hip. "Never learned." I took another swig of beer, looking at her with a soft, hungry light. No, I wasn't the best; hardly, but I could have a good time, long as I was drunk enough to not remember.

she smiled laying her hands on his abs and pulling him close "well we will have to find some sort of different entertainment wont we?" she giggled and lowered her skirt till it fell around her ankels the black thong she wore had lace bows that held it together

((Mature content warning))
[SPOILI]I looked at her softly, up and down, still only partially drunk. Would it be worth it in the morning? Maybe, but even then it was questionable. But then again, this wasn't a one night stand. As far as I was aware, she was going to stay here. And that was what made me sit the beer down on the table. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to remember. Just this once. My hand trailed over her hips, hesitating but not out of simple hesitation. Foreplay. I wasn't good at it, but I managed. "I guess we will."[/SPOILI]

((From here on, they go in spoilers.))

in what?))

she groaned at the feeling of his hands on her a soft growl came from the back of her throat wanting him

((Spoilers. The thing that I just put them in. You go to advanced and find the button on the third row, fifth or so from the end. Don't post something like that again until you find it, we could get in trouble. ))

(Mature Content Alert)
[SPOILI]I pulled her to me, looking down at her with that same crooked smile. "Couch, bed, take your pick little lady..." I said, running my hand down her back to rest just above her a**. Gentleman first. Dad didn't leave scars for no reason. [/SPOILI]

Status
Not open for further replies.