Devil May Cry

I just didn't like the tone nad writing of the remake at all. It was trying superhard to be edgy, the dialogue was dull as shit and felt like a 14 year old wrote most of Dante. Lets not get into Vergil.

I will say that the bill o'demon was a fantastic take on things though.

And the music was exellent. But it has been for the entire series, I am really happy that didn't drop in quality.

Are people forgetting that really awesome Boss Battle in that digital demonic world against a Demonic News Anchor Bill O'Reilly guy?

I remember going "Hey, this actually looks like a not shit boss fight!" and then breezing through it 'cause the fight itself was an absolute joke.

That's my whole takeaway from the whole game; what few clever design choices the game had were almost immediately ruined in some way. Take, for instance, Lilith's nightclub. It looked spectacular compared to the rest of the game, had a nice soundtrack going, and the whole stage was basically a massive spectrum analyzer that reacted to the music. Then you fight a giant demon baby that's so painfully off theme that I asked myself what the fucking point of the whole stage was if that was the climax.

My friend LOVES DMC reboot XD Look past the fact it's supposed to be DMC, and you got yourself a pretty solid hack and slash game.

I've been thinking about getting the collection, though I hear the HD collection has allot of problems (I also hear it's just fine -.-) and i'm not sure how much of a DMC fan i'll be. Only one way to find out I suppose as I can get DMC collection for quite cheap, I just haven't done it yet.