Devil May Cry RP or some slice of life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akira Tadokoro

Original poster
Not sure. I feel really desperate asking this. Would anyone be interested in a DMC RP? Either DMC3 or 2's Timeline? I can RP both DMC3 and 2 Dante. 1 maybe. 4 feels too immature for me. However, I am also looking for a slice of life type RP.

I can do groups, but I prefer three or four people in the RP and there will be a posting order.

I would also like a one X one.

I am rubbish with OCs and not good at making one off the bat. I do have Ace the Puppet, but he isn't really developed and I don't want to add an unfinished character up.

So, anyone interested?

It can be with canon characters or OCs.

If a DMC RP happens, then I will make a sign up thread. Depends on the timeline.

I really should introduce you to a friend of mine. She's a big DMC fan.

Shall link her and see if she's interested. <3
Please do! I need to get some RP goin' on for myself!

Haha I've already sent the link to two of them. They aren't members of Iwa yet.

So keep your fingers crossed. =)

Hey, I'm a friend of Kx'a. ^^

I'd be down with doing a DMC RP. So, aside from preferring DMC 1, 2, or 3's timelines, what are the specifics? I assume you'd be interested in playing Dante?

I'll probably bring one of my OCs into it (but since he's not a demon, I'll probably need to make him one).

Also--love the Masamune avi. Honestly my favourite character in Sengoku Basara, bar none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm a friend of Kx'a. ^^

I'd be down with doing a DMC RP. So, aside from preferring DMC 1, 2, or 3's timelines, what are the specifics? I assume you'd be interested in playing Dante?

I'll probably bring one of my OCs into it (but since he's not a demon, I'll probably need to make him one).

Also--love the Masamune avi. Honestly my favourite character in Sengoku Basara, bar none.
I am fine with OCs. I think I can do 1, 2 or 3 for this. Possibly between 3 and 1? Where he has his shop set up and repaired?

Thanks for the avatar compliment. Basara is love!

I will see if anyone else is interested in joinin'.

Reactions: Rebel-Dynasty
I am fine with OCs. I think I can do 1, 2 or 3 for this. Possibly between 3 and 1? Where he has his shop set up and repaired?

Thanks for the avatar compliment. Basara is love!

I will see if anyone else is interested in joinin'.

Sure, sounds good to me. :)

And no problem; I can scout for more people too, if you like. ^^

I'll go and work on the thread! Anyone else who wishes to join,drop me a line.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for taking so long to reply; I just found the RP thread a few minutes ago. ^^;

Anyway, posted.

Also, would you like some info on my OC, just so you know what he is, and his parameters? I don't want him to come off like a Gary Stu or anything--he's not, he's got some major flaws--but he is pretty strong considering...well, what he is. ^^ ; (I.e. Not human).

Sorry for the latness. I had an accident. I am back. Still interested?

O.o Are you okay? I hope it was nothing serious.

And yup, still on board. ^^ So far there's three of us posting in the RP thread--anyone else approach you wanting a turn? (Just want to make sure I don't post in someone else's place).

• Love
O.o Are you okay? I hope it was nothing serious.

And yup, still on board. ^^ So far there's three of us posting in the RP thread--anyone else approach you wanting a turn? (Just want to make sure I don't post in someone else's place).
I blacked out, luckly A neighbour found me. I am feeling better. Still sore and all.

I am gonna make the posting order.

By the way. Are you okay if I switch my name out? I am still gonna RP as Dante. I just have amuse for another character.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.