Deus Ex Machina (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Navitis

Original poster
(Hi, I am just getting back into this after a while, so it may not be very well written. Looking for someone with more than decent grammar and spelling. I will post about a paragraph or so at a time. Virtual reality RP running between online and real world.)

<Login> (7:28 A.M.) <User: Navitis>
He awoke in darkness. Slowly, the colored pixels around him arranged themselves into shapes. He was standing in the middle of the town common area surrounded by other users chatting and trading items with each other. "I have about ten minutes until I need to leave for work, so I should have enough time to post a party request and maybe get a response by the time I get off from my shift tonight," he thought to himself. He opened the message board screen and began his request. It read, -- "Looking for someone to party up with and explore a mid level dungeon tonight at 6 P.M. Chatty, clever and cute preferred. Private message me for acceptance and I will see you tonight." The message was short and to the point as always, but maybe tonight he would finally receive a response.
<Private Message: 0>
"Well, hopefully someone will."
<Logout> (7:36 A.M.)

Kaleb took off the virtual reality headgear and unplugged the connection in a hurry. Rubbing the back of his head he threw on his jacket and grabbed his keys, locking the door behind as he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.