Detention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everett rolled his eyes as Nana tried to deny the bully. "Don't lie to us. If you don't stop it now, it'll only get words. Just let us help." If there was one thing in the world he absolutely hated, it was bullying. It never happened to him, most of the time he was accused of being the bully, but he hated people taking advantage of others people they were weak. He turned his eyes on Mosie, narrowing them slightly. "We're not talking about fighting. Fighting would be pointless. Do you think Camille would stop bullying Nana if we punched her in the face? No. There are other ways to discourage her bullying. Besides, it hurts that you think I'd actually fight a girl." Everett clenched his fist in determination. "A real gentleman doesn't hit on girls with his fists, he hits on them with his words."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nana listened carefully to the words of everyone, with her fingers she took the candies and then simply pushed each one of then in the direction of Mosaic, Sam and the tall boy.

She nodded her head again. Letting out a sigh, Nana suddenly turned at the window when a Very loud noise echoed outside.
Thunderstorm.

Nana, with not realising, jumped from her seat and his quickly behind the tall boy and covered her head with both hands.
Heavy rain begun to hit the windows.
Electric lights lit up the sky and another thunder. Nana's body trembling uncontrollably now.

She really hated thunderstorms, always hiding under the bed when necessary.
Crazy wheater.​

"Well I can take care of myself and trust me, Camille had other targets before Nana." Mosie ground out. She hated when people underestimated her. Even thought Everett was right about fighting, it didn't mean she couldn't take care of Nana.
Mosie opened her mouth to speak once more when the candy was pushed quietly in her direction. All anger dissipated and a smile replaced it. "Thanks". She unwrapped and popped the candy in her mouth and hummed in delight. "This is awesome."
She didn't get a reply because of the rolling thunder that felt like it shook the school. Mosie jumped at the sound, not prepared to hear it and watched as Nana hid behind Everett.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Everett happily took one of the candies, quickly unwrapping it and plopping it down in his mouth. Candy was his favorite food group, hands down. But he rarely ever got to eat anything sweet and sugary due to his diet, which was planned specifically to keep in proper shape for basketball, even when it was the offseason. Everett chuckled at Mosie, reaching out to playfully ruffle her hair. "I never said you couldn't take care of yourself. I'm just implying that I'd be the best choice because I'm the tallest, strongest, scariest, and best looking out of this little group." Everett chuckled at his words, removing his hand from Mosie's head and resting his elbow on the table once more. It was around that time that the thunder shook the whole school. Everett smiled. He loved storms. "Imagine how badass it would be if the power went out. We could sneak around the entire school." Once more he chuckled out of obvious delight, turning slightly to peer over his shoulder at Nana. He gently grabbed her arm and pushed her back into her chair, but once she was seated he scooted her chair closer to his in an almost protective manner. "You should never show weakness in front of others."

• Love
image.jpg

Nana jerked her body feeling a hand pulling her up on the chair. She looked scared at the tall boy, squeezing her skirt under her fingers tightly.

Of course she was scared.
It couldn't be helped.

Nana shook her head in approval of his words. Slowly gulping, she also unwrapped the candy and started silently to munch on it all cute like.

Her hair was almost dry by now. Only if this storm will stop soon enough. Nana gaze at Mosaic with a tiny smile, then at Sam as well.
In just few minutes, the rain was heavier and thicker as the Lights went Off in the entire school.
The electricity was weak against the thunderstorms.

More terrified even from the dark, Nana gasped loudly and moved her body to the right side gripping someone's shirt.

" I .. Uhm I am s-sorry... "
Only muffled words hearing her own heart beating at a faster peace.

Mosie blinked at Everett. She pursed her lips eyeing him. He did have a point, including the most good looking but she was so NOT admitting that even if her life literally depended on it. Not if it would result in one of is stupid (adorable) self centered smirked he just loved to give (that Mosie equally enjoyed seeing).
"No that would not be cool!" Mosie tried to say in the most normal manner possible. She was fine with thunderstorms. Thunderstorms were just dandy and quite cool actually but the dark, Mosie hated the dark. Even to this day she had a rather irrational fear of the dark, no matter who or what was around. "How about the lights stay on, yeah?" Mosie fidgeted just at the thought of the power outtage. The sky was black with thick rain clouds as thunder boomed dangerously. A streak of lightening flashed dangerously close to the school. The lights flickered and Mosie eyed them like monsters coming to devour her. Yeah, she hated the dark.
When the lights went of Mosaic was sure she felt her heart stop. She whimpered unintentionally terrified. Her shaky hand reached for her phone hidden in her bag and turned on the flashlight. She placed it face down so the light shone giving her a small sense of comfort but not much. Mosie knew there was fear written all over her face but she didn't care about that. She just wanted the lights back on.

• Love
Unlike the two girls, Everett was grinning with excitement, and as the power flickered his grin grew even wider. "This is going to be so much fun…" He mumbled to himself, bobbing his knee up and down with anticipation. A laugh left his lips. He pointed a finger at Mosie. "You're scared of the dark, aren't you? You're a big sissy!" He laughed. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. Do you sleep with a night light?" Everett was still laughing, but his laughter subsided when the power went completely out and someone grabbed onto his shirt. He immediately looked down at Nana, eyes narrowed slightly. He could feel her heart beating so fast he thought she should get it checked out. Everett ignored Nana for a moment, reaching into his pocket to retrieve his own phone and turn on the flashlight. Once the flashlight was on he gently pried Nana off his shirt and stood up. "I say let's sneak out of here before the old goat comes clomping in, how about it?" He didn't wait for an answer before he made his way over to the door of the detention room, but he paused with the door handle in his hand, waiting.

• Love
This was rather scary indeed.
Nana tried her best to keep calm, releasing the shirt which she held onto just a moment ago.
Some small flickering lights, coming from the cellphones lit slightly the room.

Nana managed to stand up, still shaking badly and then her hand pulled Moises hand. She squeeze it assuring her they will go home soon.

Nana wanted to go so bad, yet being terrified even for that. It was really dark outside to. She will get soaked to the skin before she even can reach her home.

" I am c-coming to! Wait f-for us!"
Nana saying on a whispering voice and waited for Moises to come along.

Before he could even eat his candy, Sam stopped in his tracks and stared to the others, his eyes wide with a sense of excitement. He and Everett had the same idea. Slowly standing up from his chair, Sam grabbed his cards. "Yeah, I think Mother Nature is on our side today..." He followed behind Everett, a mischievous smirk on his face as he looked back to the girls.

"Not funny!" Mosie sounded close to crying and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She knew no one would get it. She was utterly terrified and no one cared
A hand grasping hers cut through her fear and Mosie saw Nana. She grabbed her bag and hurried along with the raven haired girl. Mosie stuck to Nana's side like glue. She was the only one who understood her fears. Mosie's hand shook in Nana's and Mosie could feel Nana's hand shaking in hers.
Wide green eyes searched the darkness for the two boys. "Can...Can we just go?" Mosie whimpered squeezing Nana's hand. Her breathing was getting erratic again. She absolutely loathed the dark.
Mosie dug into her fabric bag and pulled out her inhaler. She didn't have it for asthma, it was for her panick attacks. Yes, Mosie had panick attacks when there was too much darkness. She fished around for her inhaler and pressed the canister down inhaling deeply. She repeated this twice and felt her breathing come back under her control. "Sorry."

• Love
Everett beamed a mischievous smile at Sam, nodding his head in appreciation for the guy before opening the door. He held it open for the others to file through, taking notice of Nana and Mosie holding hands to comfort each other. "My car is here, so we can either ditch or explore. It's up to you guys." Everett shrugged. He'd be fine doing both. It was a fairly large school, and he was always up for stirring up some trouble, maybe even put Mosie's artistic abilities to work with some paint. But he didn't mind ditching school and going somewhere fun—if they wanted too. He could always just drop them off at home. Everett shrugged at his own thoughts, watching as Mosie took her inhaler. He rolled his eyes. "You've got to be kidding me. Who knew girls could be such wimps." Despite showing a dislike about it, Everett began to walk next to Mosie, close enough for their shoulders to brush every once in awhile. While he didn't outright comfort her, it was a small step in that direction.

Nana could hear Moise's breathing same like hers. Then the girl used her inhaler.
So it seemed everyone had their troubles and problems. They slowly fallowed the boys, through the corridor.

Indeed night time, the school was rather scarier. Like something bad is about to happen when you less expect.

Nana squeezed Moise's hand once more, blinking quickly as she tried to get used to the darkness around her.

"W-where are we g-going?"
With a whisper, shaking knees and gulping harder than before. Nana just wanted to be in a safe place right now.

Mosie didn't even say anything smart back at Everett. She really felt no motivation for anger, just to flee. She did relax a little as Everett walked next to her. His big, powerful stature was actually useful in this situation. Her eyes darted around the school. Did she really want to go run around in the dark? Hell no. Did she want to ruin the fun and kill the excitement buzzing between Everett and Sam? No to that too. 'Fantastic' Mosie sighed mentally. She looked to Nana for her opinion. As long as Mosie was with Nana or Everett she deemed that should be okay if they all wanted to explore. Nothing against Sam but she noticed he spaced out a lot and she was sort of afraid he would space out and leave her in the dark alone.

• Love
Sam gazed around in the darkness, a smile planted on his face. He was like a little kid who had just gotten a new toy. Slipping his cards into his pockets, he spoke softly as he followed behind the others, "Y'know... This reminds me of a creepy story my older brother used to always tell me."

• Love
Everett shrugged at Nana's question, even though she wouldn't be able to see it in the dark. "Don't know." He continued walking though, leading them through random hallways. "Sam that man. Right now would be a perfect time for a creepy story. Please, go on." He smirked. The girls would go crazy, that he knew, but scary things were his forte. He loved scary movies, loved the dark, loved storms, anything that would creep out normal people he loved. "Oh, and to set the mood for the story we should definitely turn off the flashlights." Without giving anyone an option, Everett turned off the flashlight on his phone and snatched Mosie's phone out of her hand, turning off that flashlight as well.

Sam's smile grew bigger as he took his phone from his pocket and went straight to his music app. Pressing his thumb on the "Halloween Theme Song", he let the sound of the blood-curdling piano echo through the hallways. "Well, he told me that a while back... There was a monster, a ghost, a spirit, call it whatever you'd want; but it wanted blood. It's not known for its murders, or its scares, but for its distinctive sound it made as it came for you." Suddenly, he stopped behind them, and opened his mouth, an eerie groan escaping from his throat as he stomped his foot and dragged the other, slowly catching up to the others. He successfully had his shoe squeak slowly against the floor of the hallway, his foot stomping right after.

All of them continued to walk down the hallways, not going somewhere specific.

Nana gulped hard, while stepping alongside Moise's body, still holding her hand.
As if it wasn't bad enough, the boys started to say some scary stories. Nana shook her head, not that someone saw it in the dark.

However, in distance some loud footsteps could be heard. And it wasn't one of them.
Definitely someone else inside the school.

" I am.. S-scared .. A lot.."

Nana said to the girl, hearing the loud beats from her heart, which increased it's speed by second.
She felt like soon, she will have a heart attack or something.

The footsteps continued to echo in the air, another thunder breaking the silence.

Just as Nana heard footsteps coming from somewhere else in the hallway, Sam did the same. He stopped his act and paused the music, turning around to look and see if there was someone coming toward them. "Uhm... Guys?" Sam started to back away a little faster now, his own fear catching up with him. There was a form in the darkness making its way toward the group of students, and that was something he hadn't expected to happen. "There's... Security in the building, right?" The thunder didn't scare him, but the flash of light the lightning shined upon the form behind them, did. If it was security or not, Sam was pretty sure that they were going to have to run.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Mosie scrambled to get her phone back to no avail. If she was freaking out before, it was exponentially worse without her small light source. Mosie groped through the air for Everett's hand. One hand in Nana's and one in Everett's, she felt a little better. Her heart was pounding loudly, just like Nana's. She looked at Everett and Sam with wide, terror filled eyes. Why were they doing this when they knew how scared Nana and her were already. "Guys, stop. It's not funny." Mosie tugged on Everett's hand looking around but seeing nothing. "Just...gimme my phone back..." She heard heavy footsteps and tugged Nana closer. She didn't like this at all.

• Love
Still behind the others, he nudged Mosaic softly in the back with his elbow. "Uh, that's not us." he said calmly, a soft trail of fear in his tone. The form was trying to catch up with them, its footsteps picking up. He was trying not to seem scared; that'd put him on the same boat as the girls. Slipping his phone back into his pocket, he turned around and walked beside Mosaic. Whistling loudly, he tried to keep himself calm, but it definitely wasn't helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.