Detention

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayden just stared and watched at everything that had happened in the last few minutes. The hell was going on? Mr. Franklin was going crazy, and he wanted the girls to kiss. Talk about gross. He could get the teacher in trouble for that, but that seemed to be too much effort. With a yawn, he looked up at the two newcomers. They were pretty late, but whatever. It seemed like that didn't matter. "God, this is too much to handle," he said under his breath.

He shrugged his shoulders, standing up from his chair. Without saying anything, he just walked away from everyone else. He reached into his pocket, taking out a cigarette from his pack. Yeah, he was going to smoke in the library. Did he care? Not really. Lighting it up, he stood in the back of the library, also taking out his cell phone to read the texts that he received.

Diego sighed and placed his hands in his pockets, leaning back slightly. Looking back at Mr. F he made a gagging like sound. "Isn't Mr. F a man?..but if that's what you ladies are interested in...." He raised his hands in self defense, walking away with a smirk on his face. "By all means, go for it." With that he sat on the table , arm's crossed across his chest. Nothing could make this anymore interesting.
---
Gabby walked over towards Mr. Franklin , a bit worried. "You should probably go to the hospital now. For all you know you could have a concussion." She placed her hands on her hips and popped a bubble that she created from the gum in her mouth. "No como a nadie le importaría aunque*" She commented to herself, walking back to the magazine isle were she was previously. Putting headphones back in her ears. She noticed a guy though, in a far corner away from everyone else. Silently walking forward she jumped up behind him and commented. "What are you up to??" In a sly tone.

[[No como a nadie le importaría aunque: Not like anyone would care though.]]

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ethan Lopez
Appearance: ((Sorry, no pic. ;_;)) Jet black hair, plain purple hoodie, sweatpants and blue trainers. He's quite skinny and his hair is normally messy.
Bio: A huge geek. He likes video games, comic books, computers etc. He's quite shy and has a few friends but is nowhere near popular.

Ethan ran up the stairs, panting for breath due to his unfit shape. Bursting through the door before Mr. Franklin locked it, he gasped for air with his hands on his knees. "Sorry........I'm.........late." he panted, taking a sip from his water bottle. Stumbling over to a seat, he dropped in it and relaxed.

Michelle threw her hands in the air in exasperation and disgust. Drake was a lush, Rocker kid was smoking, Diego seemed just amused or something, and Franklin just locked the door. Again. What in the hell was going on? Was she the only sane one in the room, she already knew she was the most attractive. Her ponytail was beginning to give her a headache, pulling the elastic she took a random seat and massaged her temples and shook out her long blonde hair. Detention really did blow. Michelle leaned her head on her hand and for the first time all morning she kept her mouth shut, checking the time she was truly disappointed to see she still had three hours and a half of detention. "Magnífico." She grumbled.

(( Magnífico. - Great. ))

Ethan slowly turned his head to the left as he noticed Michelle, more beautiful than ever sitting right next to him. Well, he had sat down next to HER but still. One of the most popular girls in the school, if not the most. He smiled at her, his googly eyes caught in a daydream as he thought this detention wouldn't be so bad.

Bridge gave Drake an odd look then suddenly then Ethan kid came in and sighed, "Alright... you know what?..." she didn't even know what to think of this entire situation. This was a nut house. Yeah of course she was partly the cause of this but still. She noticed Ethan making googly eye and rolled her eyes. She walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Ethan snapped out of his trance and turned around to be faced with Bridget. He gave her a puzzled look, waiting for an explanation.

Michelle suddenly felt a pair of eyes on her, dropping her hand to the table she looked up to see Ethan staring at her. It was nothing new, so instead of making a big deal she just sighed. "Hi Ethan." Normally he was a little more reserved with the staring, but then again she had sat right next to him. Or was it the other way around. Ethan had the biggest crush on her since grade school, and at some point they had actually been friends. Like that cloyingly sweet childhood friends story or whatever. But he became awkward, and she outgrew him. Ethan was the only one who new about her love for all things Zelda. At the same time Whorey came back over and she narrowed her eyes, "What do you want?" The girl was causing Michelle the biggest Migraine ever, and migraines were highly unattractive.

She smiled and lightly patted him on the back, "Don't get your hope kiddo. She isn't exactly a friendly person." and with that she walked up to the other side of the library.

He watched her walk away, slowly thinking about what she just said. Well, they'd grown apart but she was a nice enough person. Come to think of it, Michelle might of used him sometimes. She'd always dominate him when they were friends but he'd always go along with it because well, she was just so hot. He let out a quiet sigh before returning his gaze back to Michelle and beaming a grin. "Hi Michelle." he said.

Looking at Ethan she saw it, that complete adoration. Michelle shifted uncomfortably and cleared her throat pulling herself back together again. "Yeah whatever." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs. The awkward silence was so loud that she thought about telling him to go bother someone else but instead, "How are you?" Michelle could not believe what was going on. A few hours of detention turns her into some nostalgic lower food-chain conversationalist? Thank God it was only Drake in here to see what she had been reduced to.

Bridge noticed how uncomfortable Michelle was and gave her a smirk. Then she thought, 'Poor Ethan... He is just going to get his heart broken.' then she looked at the stacks of books in front of her, acting as if she has been looking at them the entire time.
Suddenly Bridge got hungry. She sighed then walked over to her backpack. She hated purses... she always preferred backpacks. She grabs her lunch and smiles. She grabbed a red apple from the bag and took a bite out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
images

Name: Haven Ravensong
Personality: Spontaneous, Fun, and Cautious. Haven is nice to most people, unless they are rude first, or she hates a situation she is in.
Other: A new girl in school, she moved from Alaska and made friends with some of the more popular girls, despite her being lesbian, and is considered one of the nicer popular girls in school.

IC:
Haven walked down the white hallway. She overslept, as usual, and was late to Saturday detention. She held a coffee in her hand, and her phone texting in the other. She reached the library as Mr. Franklin was locking the door and she politly said "Excuse me Mr. Franklin, but I'm late for Saturday detention so could I please get through?" Mr. Franklin turned to her and had a sly grin on his face and said "Of course..but if you wanted to instead waste four hours in detention, you could come to my office with me..." Haven smiled and said in the same polite voice.

"What the fuck happened to your face?" She proceded to throw the hot coffee on the mans chest, and unlocked the door herself. She threw the keys out into the hall once again and took alook around the room. Spotting Michelle she ran behind her and said "Michelle! How's it go-" She noticed Ethan. Haven was nice of course, but Michelle wasn't known for her being nice to the other crowds... and guys like Ethan. She positioned her body so only Michelle and anyone looking her direction could see her face. She made her eyes wider and slightly nodded in Ethan's direction mouthing "What does he want?"​

Reactions: Wanderfool
Jayden took a drag from his cigarette, and then kind of flinched when Gabby jumped behind him. "You scared me," he muttered, and then turned back to face her. When she asked what he was doing, he raised his hand to show his cigarette and grinned. "Oh, you know, doing bad boy things in the library," he told her before taking another drag. He slowly exhaled the smoke, and took a step back from her.

"I don't know if you smoke or not, so I am gonna be nice," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "So, what brings you to come to my lung cancer corner?"

-Character Info-
Name: Luke Matthews
Height: 6'3''
Body Type: Athletic; Slim but built
Personality: Nice guy, Goofy, Funny, Caring, Loyal, Smart guy but isn't a nerd. He is also tough and is protective over the people he cares about.
Looks: -Pic Below- (Except his eyes are bright blue)
*Extra Info- He plays for the schools hockey team*

Yes, Yes, Luke knew he was late but at least he has a good excuse. Why did he get detention you ask? Well, it was all just a big misunderstanding is all. As soon as he entered the building he saw Mr. Franklin, covered in coffee. He smirked, possibly Bridge's doing. Yes, he knew Bridge, in fact, they were good friend. He also secretly has a crush on her but of course he would never tell her that. He knew Bridge would end up in detention... she usually does.
Luke walks up to Mr. Franklin and smiles brightly, "Hey Mr. Franklin!" truth was... he hated the man. But oh well.
Mr. Franklin looked up from the shirt he was attempting to get the coffee stain out. "Oh hello Luke... Surprised to see you here." he grabs the keys from the ground and then opens the Library door and mutters, "Damn those stupid broads..." Mr. Franklin said then as Luke paced him he scowled at him. But once he saw the beautiful redheaded girl he smiled, "Bridge!" he said.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    280.6 KB · Views: 5
Ethan noticed she looked uncomfortable. "I'm cool. Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked, clearly wanting to help with his wide eyes and huge grin.

Michelle rolled her eyes at Bridget and looked back to Ethan, just as she was about to open her mouth she heard Haven speak up from behind her. Twisting around in her seat she smiled at the beautiful brunette, Michelle had loved Haven since the beginning when she first arrived. At first Michelle was not her biggest fan knowing that Haven was a lesbian and all, but as soon as she came to school with the same Louis Vuitton bag that she had, it was bag-ship at first sight. She considered Haven to be her closest friend, the girl was sweet and Michelle felt the need to make sure she wouldn't be walked all over.

"Oh my god, Haven! You too? I didn't think Coach Michaels was serious!" Michelle laughed and watched as Haven turned her back to Ethan. Michelle's eyebrow twitched as she whispered behind her hand to Haven. "Look what I am surrounded by." Standing up she completely ignored Ethan, and linked arms with her. "Anyways now that I am not the only sane and beautiful person here... Lets move over..." Michelle scanned the library. No one was sitting on the plush chairs by the magazines. "Over there, You coming Drake?" She asked sweetly. She heard a male voice call out Bridget's name. Look over Haven's shoulder she saw Luke Matthews come in the library. All 6"3 wrapped in a perfect olive complexion. Raising an eyebrow she called out to him. "Hey Luke, let us know when you realize who is worth your time." She hadn't had the pleasure of sinking her claws into that talk dark and handsome Hockey player. He was to damn worried about that whore-rific red head. Honestly.

Last edited:
Ethan watched his crush walk away, his face twitching slightly. He looked at the ground sadly as he turned around and brought his DS and a pocket bag FULL of games. Looking through them, he noticed his 'Ocarina of Time' 3DS copy he had borrowed from Michelle a while back but never got the chance to give back. He'd completed the game and didn't have much use for it anymore and approached Michelle and the other girl. He tapped her on the shoulder and said "I've finished Ocarina of Time. Thanks for letting me borrow it." He figured maybe they would let him hang out with them, since he'd been so nice after all.

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
Bridge turned around and smiled when she saw him. She completly ignored Michelle's comment, put the apple down the got up and gave Luke a hug, "Hey Luke! What are you doing here?!" she pulled away from the hug and looked up at him.

He smiled big and gave her a big hug, the when she pulled away he looked right into her eyes, is smile not disappearing. Then when she asked him what he was doing there he laughed and rubbed the back of his head, "It was all a big misunderstanding." when Michelle made that bitchy r

Status
Not open for further replies.