Detention

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Franklin cleared his throat, "Well ladi-"
Bridge glared, "Shut the fuck up." (sorry for the people who hate swearing XD)
He looked at her stunned, "What did you just-"
She interrupted him once again her voice louder, "I said... SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING PERVERT!"
He tried to remain calm but you can tell he was losing it. It was written all over his face. Bridge continues, "You think you can get away with the shit you do huh? Well news flash: YOU CANT! I wont let you get away with touching the girls at this school you understand me?"
He glared down at her, "And what are YOU going to do about it?"
She glared into his eyes, "I have a trick up my sleeve... but in the mean time..." the next thing you know she grabs a thick dictionary beside her and whacks him hard across the face with it. He holds his face then she quickly grabs the off the table which he set them on and ran to the door and unlocked it, she swung the door open and before she started running she said, "Say goodbye to your dirty magazines..." she darted to his office, luckily she was a super fast runner. She made it to his office and unlocked the door. Mr. Franklin's eyes widen, "She wouldn't..." he chased after her but was no where near as fast.
She grabbed all his magazines and put them in her backpack. She heard Mr. Franklin's footsteps and quickly climbed into the vent. She took the direction in which the library was at then when she finally saw it through the vent she climbed out. She ran to the middle of the library, as she ran there she quickly grabbed a fire extinguisher then dumped all the magazines on the floor. Then she grabbed some gasoline out from her backpack, put a small amount on it then grabbed her lighter and quickly lite them on fire. Once they were all destroyed she quickly used the fire extinguisher. Once all the flames were gone she put down the fire extinguisher and that was then that she realized she had been holding her breath. She exhaled then started panted.

Turning on the little touch screen pay phone, Michelle let the texts blow up her phone patiently. It was 10 AM, she should be getting ready with the girls. Proving to them how much of the Queen Bee she was. Reese was probably soaking up all the attention, and Michelle could not wait to tear into her once she was released from this hell hole.

Tina: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU????? REESE JUST TOLD ME DALLAS IS TAKING HER TO MATT'S PARTY!!! WTF?

Melissa: Shelly! Is it true that Dallas ditched you?

Carmen: Reese is SUCH a HOEBAG!

Michelle smiled, her girls may talk a lot of smack behind her back but they were loyal. They knew that if they ever decided to talk back to their queen, they would be squashed. Her fingers went to work as she sent Reese a message, and forwarding it to everyone in their group. Reese had crossed a line.

Me: Reese, RIP.

Smiling wider she put her phone away and looked up in time to see Bridget slam a book into their warden's face. Michelle just shook her head and looked back down into her phone. And she was the unstable one? Bridget bolted from the room saying something about dirty magazines and there was a hell of a lot of commotion in... the air ducts? Looking up, Michelle freaked out as Bridget came tumbling out of the ducts with a stack of magazines. Michelle sputtered, "What the fuck Whorey!?" Standing up suddenly she watched as Bridget lit fire to the same stack of magazines that flashed a lot of skin. Lit fire. Michelle stared at the girl, in some cross of disgust and shock. Finally as Bridget calmed down and set the extinguisher down. After a moment of silence Michelle stood in front of her.

"What. The Fuck. Was that." Hands on her hips she awaited an explanation. Deep down, she was thanking the girl for lightening the mood... or just setting fire to it.

Name: Diego "Deegs" Hernandez
Height: 6'2
Personality: chill, player, avid smoker/drug user, A tought look swag boy who loves girls, money and rap. Funny guy.
Looks: Dark skinned (Latino), brown eyes, baggy clothing and snap backs.
large.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name: Gabriela "Gabby" Rose Hernandez
Height: 5'1
Personality: Goody 2 shoes, never does anything bad, straight-A student, wanna-be tough chick
Looks: brown hair, brown eyes, normal kid clothing, braces
tumblr_static_tumblr_m71qvtzx8i1qd7gsyo1_500_large.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gabby jumped out of the van, sneakers hitting the pavement with a small splash. It had had started to rain earlier , only a light sprinkle. But now it was pouring, hard. And there Gabby stood, almost soaking wet, with nothing but a t-shirt, pair of old ripped jeans and her brother's snap-back on.
"Gabs, give me my hat back man." Diego said calming, walking around the van with his bag on his right shoulder. He on the other hand was more prepared for the rain, as he was wearing a jacket, baggy jeans and a long sleeve shirt that had "dope" on the front.
"Nahh, it's mine now." Gabby cheered as she steadily walked up the the school's doorway. Skipping every moment or so to make the little puddles laying upon the pavement splash. "If you get my hat wet girl, I swear to god." He said to himself as he waved goodbye his mother who was once again, dropping them off at school. Normally it was only Diego, but in this special case. Gabriela got in her own kind of trouble and caught a ride with her brother. What she got trouble in, she doesn't say.
Diego finally caught up, a dip in his step. Opening the door for his sister and making way inside. They were late yes, but only because Gabby was getting her braces tightened. They had a note too, so whoever was watching them this evening couldn't make any trouble. Seeing the library door Gabriela ran up towards it, swinging the door wide. Unlocked surprizingly!
Only to bestow upon the chaos that had erupted in the library this afternoon. Ashes and.. foam and people's gazes that all slowly looked towards a girl in the middle. Diego mentioned his sister towards a circle table in the back that was away from the older kids. He followed her slowly but snickered out-loud. "Damn, I just got here and your already burnin' my stash man! " he chuckled, "I was saving those for later, tsk...tsk...."

Last edited by a moderator:
She put her hands on her knees and kept panting, trying to catch her breath.
She heard Michelle say, " What. The Fuck. Was that." then she held up her index finger at Michelle, as if telling her to give her a sec.
She heard different voices which caught her attention. She looked at them then couldn't help but laugh.

Michelle's left eye twitched as the girl panted heavily before her, her finger in the air. "Not to be rude or anything, but a delinquent like you should really be in better shape Whorey." Just then two more kids came in, one really overexcited girl and a tall guy with rich mocha skin and a delcious sounding accent. Turning their way, a pout on her lips she said in her usual bitchy yet pretty tone. "Welcome to hell. Population us." Turning back to Bridget she whispered. "You are a psycho." There was a hint of amusement in her voice.

She laughed and stood up straight, "Hey, in my defense Mr. Franklin's office is on the other side of the building." there was a hint of amusement in her voice. She glanced at the new comers then looked back at Michelle, "And yes I am a psycho." she said jokingly.

He smiled at the girls in there response. Then sat back in a chair, his sister perched besides him. He swiped his hat off her head and placed it upon his own before kicking his feet up. Crossing his arm's he closed his eyes for a nap. Nothing too exciting here besides the obvious Baboso's* and fifiriche* Fresa* Michelle.
"hell ehhh??" He muttered to himself. Showing smirk that showed his dimples wearily. "Looks like we're getting more trick's than treat's this year."
~~~~
Gabby didn't really understand what was going on besides the fact that Diego took back his hat. Sitting down awkwardly, fidgeting with her nose piercing she just got last week(For her 16th birthday of course), she decided to get up and walk around, looking at everyone with closer inspection. That's when the head teacher person, Mr. Frankenstein, came storming back in.

[[ *Baboso: Idiot ]] [[ *fifiriche: very skinny, sickly-looking. ]] [[ *Fresa: stuck-up, upper-class person who generally looks down on the other classes.]]

Michelle took a brief glance over the new guy in the room, snap back and dimples. She could smell the player and drugs on the kid, he definitely had her attention, but even still he wasn't showing any interest so neither would she. He opened his mouth and Michelle bristled. "Sí infierno, no la frontera. ¿No tienes una tarjeta verde para renovar?"* She snapped back in perfect Spanish, she took pride in her ability to speak perfect Spanish and French. They were her best subjects because she knew the value of being able to speak other languages in business. Know the people, speak their language, life will be your bitch. She didn't really care if her quip was racist or otherwise, he would not get away with talking like that. Whether or not it was focused on her, she could guess at what he was thinking. The guys at this school could be such douche bags, and she was not a trick. Tricks were desperate, men just fell to her feet, and that was a fact.

Rolling her eyes away from him she focused back on Bridget. There was an excited glint in her eyes, and it was infectious. She mentally slapped herself, really Michelle? You get bored after being dumped here for detention and you start to converse with the ENEMY? Michelle ignored the bitch in her head and smiled a genuine smile. "The day is still young, and I heard he groped Linda Wise, that peppy little freshman?" She raised a plucked eyebrow. Might as well make the most of it. She didn't realize that the younger sister of the thuggish latino had approached.

(( "Sí infierno, no la frontera. ¿No tienes una tarjeta verde para renovar?": Yes Hell, not the border. Don't you have a green card to renew? ))

She looked at her amazed, "Little Linda? Are you serious?!" suddenly she saw Mr. Franklin. He looked pissed and looked directly at Bridge, "BRIDGET MARIE COREY!"
Bridge thought, 'Oh great... using my whole name now? Great...' she smirked then looked at him innocently, "Yes Mr. Franklin?"

He laughed at Michelle's response, and new speaking Spanish wasn't going to pass over her head. He had messed with her before, it was a normal occurrence. Something he found amusement in. " ¿No tienes que ir a una fiesta Michelle? ¿y un señor Reese a ver?*" He remarked mockingly,tiping his hat towards her. She may be a bitch but she wasn't stupid and he respected that.
Just then Mr. Franklin, the El zorrero* of High school, barged in. All yell and ask questions later. He stopped and listened intently.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Gabby strolled towards the center of the library where two girls where there. One her brother was speaking and the other who didn't look very good. She stared at them wide eyed before walking away, Mr. Frankenstein was coming. "Están locos ." She remarked.

[[ ¿No tienes que ir a una fiesta Michelle? ¿y un señor Reese a ver?: Don't have to go to a party Michelle? Or a Mr Reese to see?]] [[Estan Locos: They're Crazy]] [[ El zorrero: jerk, fool, dumb-ass.]]

Michelle was about to open her mouth to say something to Bridget when their token wannabe rapper spoke up... again. Whirling around she walked over to where he sat, feet propped up looking quite comfortable. Using her hip she bumped the table over causing his feet to crash to the floor. Narrowing her eyes she put a hand on her hip and said crisply, "Yes, you are absolutely right. Señorita* Reese is dead to me. And there was a party I was invited to attend with a muy caliente* quarterback and not wasting time on casi media y casi raperos* like yourself." Michelle had corrected Diego, and told him off all at the same time. He loved to see her hot and bothered, because this was as close as he would ever get to seeing her passionate about something dealing with him. Just then Mr. Franklin walked in, She turned a sheepish smile on her lips as she leaned back on the table. This was going to get good.

(( Señorita - Miss // muy caliente - Very Hot // casi media y casi raperos - Almost average and almost rappers ))

Mr. Franklin forced himself to calm down then looked between Bridge and Michelle. The same creepy smile spreaded across his face. "I... think I know a way for you two to get out of here early."
The sound of that made Bridge's muscles tense up, she didn't like the way he said that. She narrowed her eyes at him.

The smile that had occupied Michelle's lips dissipated as she glanced at Bridget. This guy had to be kidding, looking back at the perverted man she tried to find signs of good humor. Anything. But there was nothing but greedy perversion. "Oh yea Professor Fuckwad? And what would that be." She ran a hand up her arm to try and hide her goosebumps. Ever since her father started to drink again, older men scared her. And gave her a bad case of foul mouthed Betty. Michelle stood up straight, hoping that maybe Diego or Drake would stand up for them... but she wasn't putting much stock into it. Diego pretty much all put hated her, and she wasn't sure if Drake wanted going to miss out on whatever deal Mr. Franklin was about to propose or not. So basically she and Bridget were on their own.

Bridge frowned and stood up, getting ready to pummel the guy once again. He already had a bruised cheek from when she whacked him with the book.
Mr. Franklin smirked, "Make out and you may leave."
"ALRIGHT THAT IS IT!" she walked up to him and kneed him in the stomach causing him to bend down to hold his stomach and gasp. She threw Michelle a glance.

(( Sorry guys I got to go ;n; It's 3 am and I'm so tired, plus I cannot think straight x .x so even if i could stay my content wouldn't be that clear or good. So Until tomorrow~ <3 ))

Diego ran over towards Bridge to stop her from completely plummeting Mr. Franklinto death. He held her back than called over his sister to watch Him while he tried to calm them down.
"Okay! Okay ladies! Let's find something to new eh?? No use beating up Mr.Franklydisgusting, he probably likes it. Let's... Let's go over here." He tried motioning them forward as he handed his sister a pink slip secretly, she replied with a nod.
"Let's! Talk about boys! Aren't they just fabbuuu." He flipped his non-
existent hair and placed a hand on his hip.

~~~~

Michelle stood there, head slightly cocked to the side. Wow, she had been thinking it was going to be a lot worse. She had made out with girls before, slightly intoxicated of course. Taking a sigh of relief she thanked her lucky stars that Bridget wasn't some forlorn love lost lesbian or something. Bridget was entertainment for a bored Queen, if she so much as pissed her off again? It would be off with her head. Bridget flipped her shit again and abused Mr. F once more. That is until Diego stopped her, Michelle watched as Diego tried to make light of what was going on. He then all but mimicked what she had been doing earlier. Right down to the flip of the hair, albeit his was none existent of course. "Boys? I haven't talked about boys since junior high. Its all about men." She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, unconvinced.

(( D'aww... well goodnight you! Sleep well and make sure you come back tomorrow okay? *is not far behind* ^.^ ))

Last edited:
(Sorry for the late reply! Been busy! XP)
Drake held a sly grin on his face, during most of it, giving a laugh at the sight of Bridge coming out of the vent, and burning a pile of magazines. He did understand a word of spanish Michelle or the two mexicans spoke, so he just started another song on his newly charged phone. Mr.F came in, a large bruise on his face. So Drake did the natural thing and turn down his music and listened. He started to say something when Mr. F told the girls to make out, but Bridge had it handled. It was quiet for a moment, so all Drake could say is "Saturday detention is kinda fun!" He friendly smile on his face to lighten the mood.

Bridge glanced at Michelle then looked back at Diego. "Ok, I know I usually disagree with Michelle... But I agree with with her there..." saying that caused a bad taste in her mouth, she ignored it, "Boys are in junior high.... Men are in high school."

Drake walked towards the group now, and spoke up quickly, trying to speak where the teacher couldnt hear. "I kinda zoned out everyone, so I got two questions. One, Why the hell are you speaking Spanish?" He looked towards Michelle and the two Hispanics. "And two, anyone know where Mr. Perv's liquor stash is?" He nodded towards the old man. "If I gotta spend a Saturday at school, then im defiantly gonna drink!"

Mr. Franklin frowned then walked up to the group, "I do not appreciate being ignored... And Bridget!" this caught Bridge's attention. She looked right at Mr. Perv.
"Give me my key." he looked at he sternly and she rolled her eyes and digged through her pocket. She then tossed him the keys, "Merry Christmas..." she said simply and with that he frowned and stormed out of the room, of course locking it.
Once he was gone she looked right at Drake, "And by the way... I know where his stash it."
She didn't realize it until right now but, she was kind of sleepy. Then again what do you expect after the day she is having? She had always messed with Mr. Franklin's mind but it was never this intense. She knew one thing was for sure... she will not sleep here... especially concidering she has a history of sleep walking... and she has a tendency of sleep talking. She will blab the truth about anything, about her, her history or even a person. And she certainly did not want that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.