Detention

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled and shook his hand, "Acctually it is Bridget, but everyone calls me Bridge.... Well... except for... " she glances at Michelle then looks back at Drake, "And whats your name?"

Smiling he said "Nice to meet you Bridge, I'm Drake." He noticed Bridge glance towards Michelle, and he added "Michelle isnt so bad once you get to know her. Hell it's sometimes fun to have her around!" Offering Bridge a seat next to him, he said "So what are you in here for?"

She thought 'Yeah right... I have knownher since grade school. She has always been like that, But she kept her smile and sat down next to him, "I am pretty much always here. I always get into some kind of trouble. This time I was put in here for telling Mr. Franklin off in class and punching him. " she shrugged, "You?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayden sat in his chair in silence, just listening to the other students talk about things. Everyone had their own certain group, and he was just Jayden. People knew him, and people didn't know him. He wasn't here to make friends, but it seemed like the cool thing to do. Shrugging his shoulders, he took his gum out of his mouth and flicked it somewhere, probably it landed on something. More so, it landed on Michelle's desk and he noticed the blue gum. This made him laugh, covering his mouth. "Whoops, sorry," he said, grinning ear to ear.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the blue piece of gum land onto Michelle's desk. As soon as she turned to look at Jayden he said 'Whoops, sorry.' and small smile creeped on her face so she covered her mouth.

He shrugged, and said "this is my second year here, guess me and her are just on better terms. I'm here for getting into an argument with Ms. Jackson." He also noticed the chewed piece of gum, and he managed to say "Oh shi-" before he covered his mouth and laughed slightly.

It didn't phase her when Drake didn't wink back, he was absolutely hot arm candy. But his was a bit on the unflirty side, but he was totally fun once you pumped a few beers into him, she remembered that he was an okay kisser. Looking through her blown up text messages she ignored the ignorant spat between Whorey and the teacher whom she hadn't bothered to remember his name. She heard Drake comment on how fun she could be, so she looked up and tunred around and smiled sweetly. "Thanks Hon." Just the same, she heard a disgusting splat on her desk. "Whoops, sorry." Looking down at the blue gum that just landed on her desk, she took a deep breath and pinched it between her fingers. Pulling it off she stood, rolling her shoulders back. Heels clicking she brought the gum with her over to stand in front the guy's desk. Smiling innocently she shoved the piece of gum into his chest, sticking it to his god awful shirt. Honestly? It was an improvement.

"Whoops, sorry?" She quipped and turned on her heels to go back to her seat. Settling back in her desk, and adding a nice amount of unscented hand sanitizer to her hands, she pulled her hair into a ponytail and applied a perfect layer of her cherry lip stain. This was going to be a long day.

Bridge uncovered her mouth her expression serious when Michelle got up and stuck the gum on his chest. She thought, 'Was that really necessary?' she frowned and looked at Jayden, then gave Drake an a sarcastic look that said, 'Oh yeah, she is a great person to be around.'

Drake's hand also uncovered his mouth, but his mouth was a smile. He laughed some more and said "This is already the best time I've been in detention!" He then added playfully "you got something on your shirt Jayden..."

Jayden made a face when Michelle got up to put his gum on his shirt. "Wow, you are so mature," he said, rolling his eyes. "It was an accident, doll face, you didn't have be rude." He rolled his eyes and just took off his shirt, at least he was wearing a black tank top underneath. Now that his arms were showing, his skull tattoo half sleeve on his right arm was on show.

Michelle took a nail file out of her Coach and began to smooth the edges of her already perfect nails. Call it boredom. The gum-guy spoke up and she just sighed wistfully looking his way. Looking at him, the corners of her red lips turned down, her voice almost mournful. "Oh you are absolutely right, Gumby, I didn't have to." She nodded. "I wanted to, and I enjoyed it." The boy removed his shirt and she caught sight of his tattoos on his arm. "Well its official everyone, Welcome to Chip n Dale's, Bad attempt at rocker-boy Day." She announced in part disgust, part intrigue. The tattoo looked really well done, and it showed of his more or less sculpted arm. Fine he had good arms, that meant nothing to her. Michelle was a Stone David art curator, she constantly looked for hot guy material. And she could admire it when she did. "And don't call me doll face." She quiped.

Bridge looked at his arms and thought, 'Damn...' but then returned her attention to the problem at had. She smirked when she saw how much Michelle hated being called doll face and now was more interested in Jayden. She got up and walked over to Jayden, "Hey, don't take it personally... she is always like that. Just do your best to ignore her," she smirked, "That's what I do."

Jayden just gave Michelle a look. Was she being serious right now? "Who died and made you queen?" He asked, stretching out his arms. "I am not afraid of you, doll face."

He turned his attention to Bridge and grinned. "She doesn't bother me, my sister was like her so I can handle it."

Bridge couldn't help it... when he told Michelle off she let out a giggle then covered her mouth. Then when he turned to face her she put her hand down. She found him grinning at her and she couldn't help but grin back 'He has a nice smile...' she thought to herself. She looked at him with her emerald green eyes, "Wow... a sister just like that? Geez, I feel bad for you." she said playfully.

Michelle primly stated, "A lot of people, but that's beside the point." Continuing to file her nails she rolled her eyes at the sudden interest the two had in each other. Some kids just couldn't keep it in their pants, her phone vibrated and she unlocked the slim silver phone.

Reese: Yo. i am going to Matt's party w/ a certain quarterback. enjoy detention >:P

Michelle's eyes widened, then narrowed. Of course, as soon as she was indisposed of for one second her sycophants snapped their claws on whatever they couldn't have. Grinding her teeth she decided that she wasn't going to allow this. Standing up she grabbed her bag and grumbled under her breath skulking to the door. The liquor smelling teacher stepped in her way, his eyes traveling down to her chest. "Get out of my way." Michelle snapped. There was no way she was going to let Reese sink her claws into her quarterback. The teacher sighed his vodka-breath in her face, "Have a seat Ms. Greene." Michelle tightened her fingers around the strap of her purse. "I said move, pedophile." Michelle said through her teeth. The teacher took a step forward, forcing Michelle back. Voice raising he told her once more, "I said Sit. Down. Ms. Greene."

Jayden just shrugged his shoulders. "It isn't that bad, she stopped being a brat to me because I put her in her place," he told her, "Told mom and dad that she lost her virginity. Oh, that made her shut up because she thought that I wasn't going to tell them." A chuckle came from his lips, then looked up at Michelle as she tried to leave the classroom. He rose a brow at her attempts. "Nothing is that important to leave, princess, so just do what the teacher man says and sit down."

Michelle's knuckles turned white as she held to her bag to keep from slapping the pervert in his face. Holding the man's horrid brown eyes as long as she could before gagging because of the vodka breath he had. Finally turning her face she saw the man smiling a cat's grin, he gestured to a seat before leaving and... Locking the door! Michelle was appalled, that had to be illegal. Teachers could just lock up six students together in a room unattended? Anger was slowly creeping into her veins, she felt her phone vibrate.

Dallas: Raincheck on the coffee?

Laughing softly she ended up throwing the phone against the wall, the phone's screen shattering and the battery flying across the room. Rounding on the little rocker boy with eyes for Whorey Corey was getting on her last one. Slamming her hands on the table before him and glaring hotly into his eyes she snapped. "Look Mr. Dead end, I am not your little sister, or a doll face, or a god dammed princess. I am the bitch people like you can only hope to speak with in your wet dreams." Her voice was cutting and cold as ice, she leaned in close lowering her voice. "So why don't you just shut your god damn mouth and make eyes at Whorey here." Standing back up she smiled, her voice clearing of anger. Peppiness and cheeriness characteristic to a cheerleader replaced the chill. "Kay?" Hips swaying, she walked over to the magazine collection and thumbed through cosmo, trying hard to clear her mind.

Bridge looked at Michelle then noticed where the man's eyes were staring at. It took all her will power not to punch him in the face. She didn't even care if she did defend Michelle, she believed that women should be treated with more respect. But she forced the chest staring thing out mind. Then next thing she new Michelle threw her phone then she started telling Jayden off!
Bridge sighed, "Your just pissy because you are not getting what you want... so you are taking it out on him. Its no wonder why you don't have any true friends... You are always so mean and hateful..." she said in a calm voice, this part is true, she always hears Michelle's 'friends' talk about her behind her back, which she thinks is bogus to do but what can you do?
Suddenly Mr. Franklin came back in and she scowled at him.

Jayden just cleared his throat, listening as Michelle started to tell him off. He didn't care, she probably need to vent anyway. When Bridge tried defending him, he just put a hand up so she could calm down. "Don't worry about it," he told her, "I got this handled, I am a big boy." He leaned in his chair a little bit, putting his hands behind his head. "You know, it's the self esteem issues that get people start talking smack about other people. I don't know, just let it go."

Reactions: Wanderfool
Michelle ignored the other two as she blankly stared at the glossy pages that smelled of perfumes and fresh ink. They didn't know who she was, and it was better they didn't. She wasn't some shrinking violet that needed friends, friends got you sad and broke on the corner of the street begging for money. Running her fingers through her hair she sat herself back down with a stack of magazines. Self esteem. He sounded like her fourth psychiatrist. After her bout with anorexia they all thought it was because she felt inferior. That wasn't it at all, in fact she was very confident. But she liked control, so much that it poisoned her. Looking through her bag she looked for her back up disposable phone. Breaking phones wasn't uncommon with her, and it was actually a pain in her cute lifted rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.