Detention OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul Breaker Sam

Original poster
Michelle stood there, head slightly cocked to the side. Wow, she had been thinking it was going to be a lot worse. She had made out with girls before, slightly intoxicated of course. Taking a sigh of relief she thanked her lucky stars that Bridget wasn't some forlorn love lost lesbian or something. Bridget was entertainment for a bored Queen, if she so much as pissed her off again? It would be off with her head. Bridget flipped her shit again and abused Mr. F once more. It was surprising how much pain the man could take. Bridget glanced her way and Michelle mouthed to her, "Knock em out." With him out of the way for a few hours, they would have the run of the school. And that, was Michelle's master plan of not only ruling the school, but ruling Saturday detention as well. Michelle smirked and looked down at her hands, so much power. So little time.

(( D'aww... well goodnight you! Sleep well and make sure you come back tomorrow okay? *is not far behind* ^.^ ))
((I can tell you are both tired lol! Sweet dreams and btw Rosie, TiltShift added some more to his reply before yours just now :P))

Diego sighed and placed his hands in his pockets, leaning back slightly. Looking back at Mr. F he made a gagging like sound. "Isn't Mr. F a man?..but if that's what you ladies are interested in...." He raised his hands in self defense, walking away with a smirk on his face. "By all means, go for it." With that he sat on the table , arm's crossed across his chest. Nothing could make this anymore interesting.
---
Gabby walked over towards Mr. Franklin , a bit worried. "You should probably go to the hospital now. For all you know you could have a concussion." She placed her hands on her hips and popped a bubble that she created from the gum in her mouth. "No como a nadie le importaría aunque*" She commented to herself, walking back to the magazine isle were she was previously. Putting headphones back in her ears. She noticed a guy though, in a far corner away from everyone else. Silently walking forward she jumped up behind him and commented. "What are you up to??" In a sly tone.

[[No como a nadie le importaría aunque: Not like anyone would care though.]]

(Mr. Franklin left silly :P)

[OOC: Sorry to say this, but I am withdrawing from this role play. It was fun while I was here. Have fun everyone. I will most likely see you all around some time. ^^]

( so sorry everyone! Ill post in a few hours, got another date tonight Dx)

(( I'm so sorry. Like I feel completely terrible. I have been so busy with life that I've completely forgotten about iwaku and now I'm so far behind x . x If someone could give me a summary of what had happened sense.. page 5... that would be great o.e Again, so sorry >n< !!!!! ))

(@Rosie: Thanks so much!! I'll have to post my update tomorrow as it's.... omg already 1:10 o.e So i guess..later today. Anyway!! Thanks Again <3 :3 I'll be sure to have something up!! c: ^u^ )

Reactions: Wanderfool
((No its not. We are waiting for Rosie... Just sent her a message))

(Well, that was pretty straight forward XD well done. . )

Hi guys! This is your new Out of Character thread. Please use this for all of your OOC chatter, character bios, and plot discussion. Purely OOC posts are not allowed in the In Character sections!

(*Claps and cries* Poor, Poor Ethan. . Even though I didn't even know the dude to begin with but still it is sad. . )

Status
Not open for further replies.