3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello!

My name is Nav and this is my very basic interest check because I'm lazy and yatta-yatta. Everything you could ever want to know about me in terms of roleplaying is here. As a person, I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and sexy roleplay partners just like you. ;D I'm looking for one or two new peeps to play some games with. I'm slow AF. I'm terrible. I'm the worst, but sometimes I'm an OK partner.

If you're interested, please PM me.

If you've PM'd me in the past and I failed. I'm sorry. I'm the worst; it's in the title. Things happened in life.

[fieldbox=Preferences]
I’m not going to call them rules or guidelines, because they’re more of preferences than anything else. I’m really pretty flexible, but I'm not a doormat.
  • Detail: In my roleplays, I definitely prefer a detailed roleplay partner. I usually average 500-700 words a post or more. Sorry, roleplays only really interest me if I have something more than a few sentences to read. I’m not going to put a required word count, but three decent-sized paragraphs at minimum would make me a happy woman.
  • Activity: I've somehow become slow as hell. I promise one post a week minimum (usually, sometimes, probably, we can hope). I may do more, I may not. It's a mystery! I can wait forever though, so you can take your time.
  • Plots: Please participate in plotting with me! I love both discussing ideas with my partners and/or being surprised at a turn of events in a post. I don’t believe in passive roleplaying and I will get bored if you aren’t willing to bounce ideas around with me. I'm very talkative and love making friends.
  • Pairings and Genders: I do enjoy romance. I don't want to just throw two characters together and mush them together for the sake of "romance." If it happens, great. If it doesn't, great. I love exploring the dynamics of a friendship(/family/enemies/etc.) just as much as I do the dynamics of a couple. Don't get me wrong, romance does tend to spring up in most of my 1v1s. I play both genders, but have been pigeonholed into playing males a lot lately. I wouldn't mind playing a girl every now and again. :P I am fine with all gender pairings.
  • Star Content/Limits: I don't do a lot of star roleplays/smut. I can be coerced into it. We can discuss this. I have few limits, but these can be discussed, as well. I will respect your limits always.
  • Anime: Sorry. I don't watch it.
  • OOC: Talk to me! I love to talk! :D
  • Creepy Pasta: Please don't ask about this. I don't even know what it is, really. Is it a fandom? A style of roleplay? My Italian leftovers from over a month ago that have been pushed to the back of the fridge and is now smelling a little funky? IDEK.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Interests]
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please feel free to suggest! I love trying all sorts of new things. I will tell you now that I love gritty, dark, emotional plots. No, I don't mean emo or tormented teen in Nebraska.
  • Golden Age of Piracy (16th century) anything {Pirate x Royal, Pirate x Pirate, etc. etc.}
  • Royalty x Royalty/Peasant/Servant/etc. {Can include fantasy. Any setting: past, present, or future.}
  • (Post)-Apocalypse {Disease, zombie, nuclear fallout, war, or whatever.}
  • Gangster x (Undercover) cop {I'd prefer more mafia-style gang to gangbangers of NY}
  • Science-Fiction
  • Fantasy {Past, present, or future setting.}
  • Gritty superhero, antihero, noir hero, etc.
  • Bounty Hunter x Bounty {Any setting: past, present, or future.}
  • Modern {with good planning and plotting}
  • Video Game Character x Video Game Player

Also, a few fandoms I may be willing to try:
  • Lord of the Rings {OCs only.}
  • Borderlands
  • Criminal Minds
  • Witcher (videogames or books, I've done both)
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Plot Ideas]
Wanna read my endless bundle of plots?:

Read them here: PLOTS - Nav's Plot Dump

Edit: Plots are flexible. They can be mashed together, broken apart, robbed, reformatted, whatever. They're just rough ideas. Genders were assigned for clarity purposes only. Gender can be changed. I'm not hard-set on any plot elements or plots.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Update: I made the mistake of playing Witcher 3 all day yesterday, so, I'm really interested in finding a Witcher partner. Open to anything. >_> *shakes fist at self*

I'd be up for post Apocalypse for nuclear fallout/ disease. If you're up for it.

Reactions: Nav
Shall we discuss? Only thing I may have issue with is OCCASIONALLY length of my post. it rather depends on the content of my partners post and my brains willingness to obey.

If you can accept me using a male dragon character, Feral or antho I'd love you forever, but I'm not one sided. I can do lots more.

Please don't look at my profile and reject me like I just was on another search. That's so out of date it may well be mouldy bread.

(Forgive occasional typos. Mobile keyboards are terrible. even the good ones. I'll usually post from a laptop or desktop whenever possible as arguing with my thumbs isn't the happiest of activities.)

Added two new plots to the list. Looking for one, possibly two, more folk. I'm sorry if I'm slow to respond at this juncture; I'll be much more active starting Tuesday next week (family is here for the holiday). Remember, please PM me. I don't check this often.

If you're still looking for people to RP with in the Witcher's world definitely hit me up, I got a plot.

I'd be interested in something related to Fantasy. Did you want to discuss in PMs about ideas?

I'm really craving something gritty and sci-fi. Something Borderlands-esq, without the tongue in cheek humour.

Hey, I'm interested in the gritty sci-fi. I think we're pretty similar in terms of posting speed and uh, getting easily distracted by Life's whims. I don't usually do onexones because I also don't enjoy forcing a romance. I'm up for coming up with a plot that fits your Borderlands-esq crave.

Otherwise, for your plots the Single Drop of Darkness caught my attention. A lot of the futuristic ones sound pretty cool too!

• Nice Execution!
Hey, I'm interested in the gritty sci-fi. I think we're pretty similar in terms of posting speed and uh, getting easily distracted by Life's whims. I don't usually do onexones because I also don't enjoy forcing a romance. I'm up for coming up with a plot that fits your Borderlands-esq crave.

Otherwise, for your plots the Single Drop of Darkness caught my attention. A lot of the futuristic ones sound pretty cool too!
Awesome! Willing to shoot me a PM when you get a chance?

Let's not go bananas, but I'm still looking.