2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello, minion! My name is Keloryn, but you can call me Kel or whatever for short. If you're here, you must think I am awesome and you must want to start an amazing roleplay with me! Or, you got lost trying to find the loo...

*sigh* it's this way...

Anyways, for the select few of you who are still reading this, I'm looking for a few detail-oriented, driven writers (Maybe two? Three?) to start a roleplay with. You can read more about my roleplaying preferences below. Please PM me if you'd like to discuss something more in detail. ^__^

For those of you who hail from RpNation, I used to "Mordecai" there. Furthermore, if you want examples of my writing, please ask. I have oodles!

Preferences
I'm not going to call them rules or guidelines, because they're more of preferences than anything else. I'm really pretty flexible, but I'm not a doormat.
· Detail: In my roleplays, I definitely prefer a detailed roleplay partner. I usually average 600-700 words a post, or more, if some passing inspiration drifts my way. Sorry, roleplays only really interest me if I have something more than a few sentences to read. I'm not going to put a required word count, but three decent-sized paragraphs at minimum would make me a happy woman.
· Activity: Honestly? If you get me at least one post a week, I'll be happy. More would be awesome, but not necessary. I am a full-time PhD student, so I do get busy, but I will get you a post at least once a week. I will let you know if something has come up and I'll be away for a while. I hope you do the same. My average post turn-around time is 1-3 days.
· Plots: Please participate in plotting with me! I love both discussing ideas with my partners and/or being surprised at a turn of events in a post. I don't believe in passive roleplaying and I will get bored if you aren't willing to bounce ideas around with me. I'm very talkative and love making friends.
· Pairings and Genders: I do enjoy romance. I don't want to just throw two characters together and mush them together for the sake of "romance." If it happens, great. If it doesn't, great. I love exploring the dynamics of a friendship(/family/enemies/etc.) just as much as I do the dynamics of a couple. Don't get me wrong, romance does tend to spring up in most of my 1v1s. I play both genders, but have been pigeonholed into playing males a lot lately. I wouldn't mind playing a girl every now and again. :P
· Anime: Sorry. I don't watch it.
· OOC: Talk to me! I love to talk! :D
· Creepy Pasta: Please don't ask about this. I don't even know what it is, really. Is it a fandom? A style of roleplay? My Italian leftovers from over a month ago that have been pushed to the back of the fridge and is now smelling a little funky? IDEK.

Interests
If you don't see what you're looking for, please feel free to suggest! I love trying all sorts of new things. Sorry, I don't really do too many fandoms. Italics means I prefer to play that role, but I can be talked out of it.
· 16th century anything {Pirate x Royal, Pirate x Pirate, etc. etc.}
· Royalty x Royalty/Peasant/Servant/etc. {Can include fantasy. Any setting: past, present, or future.}
· (Post)-Apocalypse {Disease, zombie, nuclear fallout, war, or whatever.}
· 18th century American Revolution
· Gangster x (Undercover) cop {I'd prefer more mafia-style gang to gangbangers of NY}
· Slice of life {We need to plan a plot or something before we begin. Plopping two characters in, like, a library or something gets boring real damn fast.}
· Fantasy {Past, present, or future setting.}
· Gritty superhero, antihero, noir hero, etc.
· Bounty Hunter x Bounty {Any setting: past, present, or future.}

Also, a few fandoms I may be willing to try:
· Lord of the Rings {OCs only.}
· Arrow {Only watched up through second season}
· Borderlands
· Criminal Minds
· Witcher

Plot Ideas
Wanna read my endless bundle of plots?:

Read them here

Reactions: Kitti
*raises hand*

• Love
Reactions: Meraki
A New Heard!? MY HEART.

Also why are all of your plots flawless?

A New Heard!? MY HEART.

Also why are all of your plots flawless?
:D All the hearts!

Aww, thank you! (: That means a lot to hear.

Creepy Pasta: Please don't ask about this. I don't even know what it is, really. Is it a fandom? A style of roleplay? My Italian leftovers from over a month ago that have been pushed to the back of the fridge and is now smelling a little funky? IDEK.
This is hilarious. I love it. Let's eat creepy past together. Jk! I just wanted to stop by and say great pairing ideas!

• Love
Reactions: Nav
16th Century Pirate x Royal seemed interesting and it would be a change from the usual modern RP, I'd be interested in doing some ideas if you are interested. :)

@keloryn ~ I'm up for either the Gangster x Undercover Cop or the Pirate x Pirate pairing!

Please let me know if we can to together!

Lord of the Rings and Borderlands sounds pretty good. =)

Your plots are fantastic, @keloryn

Especially your Burn Out, Fade Away plot.

Aaaaaah I would definitely be up for that plot if you are still interested! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
Status
Not open for further replies.