Detailed Harry Potter Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leilani

Original poster
So lately I've been craving a Harry Potter roleplay (in case the title never indicated that). I don't particularly mind how many partners I get for this since my holidays are nearing, as long as my partners are good with writing and grammar and can give me two to three paragraphs per response/character. And I mean good sized paragraphs, not like two lines each. There's a reason the title says 'detailed'. I would like it to stay that way. :)

I want someone to take up the role of Draco Malfoy. I have an OC for him that is female and that pairing will not change. For my partner I am more than happy -- and would in fact prefer -- if we double. I don't mind playing a canon for your OC or vice versa, or even doing a canon x canon pairing, but I won't do an OCxOC pairing. I'm not really feeling it. Just let me know in advance which character you want me to play as I'm not adept in portraying all of them. (Although I will say in advance, I'm terrible at portraying Draco, Snape and Seamus ;; Characters I do best are Harry, Oliver, Neville, George, Bill (occasionally) and Lupin. I also consider playing Hermione but only for canon x canon and only with Ron, Fred or Draco so if that floats your boat, I'd be down for that too.)

I have a couple of ideas for plots -- all take place during/after sixth year and they can be either fluffy or full of drama (I for one, love a good mix of the both as well as some action). I'm looking preferably for someone over eighteen because I like for the RP to sometimes delve into mature themes (violene, gore, smut, all that) We can discuss them in PM if you're interested so don't hesitate to shoot me a message! We can work out more details there.
smile.png

I'd gladly play Draco, and I don't mind you playing an OC.
We could double & play side characters for the plot, but I don't intend to use them very often.
Do PM me if you're interested — you can take a look at my more recent works & make your decision ^^
P.S. I'm going to be more active after 27th of this month.

Reactions: Leilani
I'd gladly play Draco, and I don't mind you playing an OC.
We could double & play side characters for the plot, but I don't intend to use them very often.
Do PM me if you're interested — you can take a look at my more recent works & make your decision ^^
P.S. I'm going to be more active after 27th of this month.
PMing you now!

Just watched Fantastic Beasts and OMG I NEED A HARRY POTTER RP SO BAD RN <3

Status
Not open for further replies.