Destroy the RP || Search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leviathane

Original poster
Hey there! I'm Leviathane and I am new to this site, basically this is my thread for meeting new people , getting to know them and to find new role-play partners

Now I will tell you a little more about me:

As well as being on this site now I have many other places where you or anyone can reach me, I have Gaia, Twitter, skype and many other social media sites that may take a while to write down. I'm a very friendly person when it comes down to the crunch. I hate being mean to others and take it upon myself to be as friendly and cheerful as I can.

I love anime and anime based role-plays. I have an addiction to Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Shingeki no kyojin and many more.

I've lived in many places throughout the world - London, California, Tokyo and Queensland (Australia). I currently have an addiction to boy love role-plays or more formally known as BL, Yaoi or boyxboy. I have many different ideas but I love hearing your ideas as well.

That's pretty much all I can think of right now to be honest.
Anyway, to whoever reads this I hope you have an awesome night/day.

PAIRINGS

LƐƓƐƝƊ

ღღღღღ = Love it.
ღღღღ= Like it very much.
ღღღღღ = I can deal with it.
ღღღღღ = Maybe but I will need a little convincing.
ღღღღ = Come up with a good enough plot?
ღღღღღ = No frick frackin way in hell sorry.

ƑAƝƬASƳ

ღღღღღ Vampire x Human
ღღღღ Werewolf x Human
ღღღღ Werewolf x Werewolf
ღღღღ Gifted x Human
ღღღღ Dryad x Human
ღღღღღ Neko x Human
ღღღღღ Angel x Demon
ღღღღღ Angel x Angel
ღღღღ Angel x Human
ღღღღღ Demon x Human
ღღღღღ Demon x Demon
ღღღღ Elemental x Human
ღღღღ Shapeshifter x Human
ღღღღღ Vampire x Vampire
ღღღღღ Timelord x Human
ღღღღ Alchemist x Human
ღღღღღ Wizard x Human
ღღღღღ Wizard x Vampire

ORǀƓǀƝAL

ღღღღღ Step Siblings
ღღღღღTwins
ღღღღღBest Friends
ღღღღღ Older Siblings Boyfriend x Younger Sibling
ღღღღღ Kidnapper x Kidnapped
ღღღღღ Abusive Relationships
ღღღღღ Master x Slave
ღღღღღ Mafia Boss x Right Hand Man
ღღღღღ Age Gap
ღღღღღ Guard x Wrongly Accused
ღღღღღ Dance Instructor x Stubborn Student
ღღღღღ Professor x College Student
ღღღღღ Insane Asylum (In progress but willing to do another.)

Reactions: Queenslayer
I would happily do the Neko x Human, or the Angel x Demon. Just advanced warning, I don't have much experience, but I think I'm okay at writing (Urgh that sounds like bragging)

Plus what ARE those things you use for the rating system

I would happily do the Neko x Human, or the Angel x Demon. Just advanced warning, I don't have much experience, but I think I'm okay at writing (Urgh that sounds like bragging)

Plus what ARE those things you use for the rating system
I'm okay with both of them though I would much prefer the angel x demon rp.
Message me and we can go over the finer details?

The dance instructor x student sounds cool, as well as the Timelord x human one. Do you still want to do either of those?

The dance instructor x student sounds cool, as well as the Timelord x human one. Do you still want to do either of those?
I'm okay with either, just message me when you have time

Ok i guess you aren't interested with roleplaying with me.

Hello there, if you're still looking I'm interested in this :3 I love the supernatural, and I think something involving either a demon or a vampire plus the abusive relationship theme would make a lot of sense, but if you feel like roleplaying any of your other items, we could talk it out. I like brainstorming for plots n.n

I posted a thread looking for partners too, I'll leave the link since there you can read the things I like doing in my RPs, my posting expectations and that kind of things.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/active-rper-here-looking-for-partners-3-mxm-if-possible.94141/

Also you're always invited to take a look at my roleplaying resume. Have a nice day~

And yes, Ezio IS a manwhore, but he's everybody's favorite manwhore *stares at poster of Ezio I have in my room*

Ok i guess you aren't interested with roleplaying with me.
I got really intimidated with what you said and thought it would be best to get some sleep, so that way when I replied to you I wouldn't come off as rude, I don't really know what to say in regards to what you wrote the first time.

Maybe vampire x vampire or vampire x werewolf (me being the vampire ) or even shapeshifter x human actually i would really want to try out shapeshifter x human. (Preferably me being a shapeshifter)

I need to point out some things though.

No one liners please i would like a 1 paragraph minimum posts with good enough details and such please do give me something to work with posts with very vague details makes me think that your thinking i'm too stupid for even moderately detailed posts.

If we do shapeshifter x human. NO I WILL NOT USE A NEKO OR ANTHRO ANIMAL IN A humanx(PutCreatureHere) ROLEPLAY NEVER EVER ESPECIALLY IF SAID ANTHRO/NEKO IS A PET OR SLAVE NO YOU CAN"T REASON WITH THIS.

I'm open to serious/mature themes though sexy times remains fade to black at best suggestive simply because i am just not good at these scenes, and yep i totally fine with gore within reason of course i don't want someone to randomly explode into a pool of blood and organs just because they snorted a mosquito.

While i am getting tired of seeing anime stuff around here i wont really mind or care if you drop references and such or hell you could use a character from a anime and i probably wont notice because i have never watched anime besides pokemon, naruto and dragon ball z.

And please don't leave all the planning up to me, at least give some ideas man.

And sorry if i scared you or anything i'm pretty chill though i might get a bit passive aggressive when i'm in a bad mood (usually something unrelated to the rp or the forums in general), other than that i'm nice and wont bite :3.

Y'know, this is a request thread, not a fine-I'll-RP-but-you-have-to-conform-to-my-standards-even-though-these-are-your-ideas thread. Mate, if you want to join in a roleplay, you might wanna try being a bit less... obstinate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got really intimidated with what you said and thought it would be best to get some sleep, so that way when I replied to you I wouldn't come off as rude, I don't really know what to say in regards to what you wrote the first time.

Oh sorry i did mention that i get a tad passive aggressive when i'm in a bad mood and i was in a pretty bad mood when i wrote that gosh what was i thinking really sorry if it came out rude.

Oh sorry i did mention that i get a tad passive aggressive when i'm in a bad mood and i was in a pretty bad mood when i wrote that gosh what was i thinking really sorry if it came out rude.
Being in a bad mood isn't an excuse to treat people badly, not in the internet, and not in real life either. :/

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Interested in Mafia Boss x Right Hand Man.. I'd like to be the Right Hand man. PM me. :)

I'm like a mouse, shy as all hell. >.<

Well i'm real life i'm similar too but i kinda have a internet alter ego if you haven't notice though again still sorry about the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.