Destined To Be Saviors

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shadows sorry but you still didn't answer my other question if were a freelance then do we have to focus on one magic type?

Not necessarily, but you can't maaster more than one type. If you choose to use multiple types then you can only go so far in your mastery fo them. They wont be as powerful as one who only does that type. But no, you do not have to focus on one type of magic if you are a freelance.

oCove1s.png

S0uQ4QO.png

RZr5rgY.png

aaBfLrF.png

_ Name ; Kisumi Chie.
_ Age ; Eighteen.
_ Haven ; Harmonica Natura.
_ Abilities ;
+ Animal Communication | Kisumi can talk to animals, telepathically. She cannot make them talk however.

+ Earth control | She obviously has the control of nature, levitating or summon rocks, or bringing plants back to life, gaining nature based weapons etc etc.
+ Sound and Vibrations | This however wears on the body more than her other abilities, suppressing it or harnessing it.
+ Increased Strength | It's not anything too over powering, but she is pretty strong. It's unsuspected too for her to have such a strength.
_ Extra ; FREEDOM~
+ Kisumi has a small bit of social anxiety, from her being so proper and head on, she tends to become easily flustered and easily overwhelmed... But she works well under pressure.
+ Kisumi fears being outlandish or overly masculine, despite Harmonica Natura being fairly accepting of any person of any character.
+ Kisumi is squeamish around small or trivial things, but doesn't seem to be fearful of heights, snakes, water any usual fears in society.
+ Kisumi is very self conscious about her body.
+ Kisumi fears primarily small rowdy children from... Past experiences.
sun2.gif

HarmonicaNatura specializes in primarily ground and sound type magic, ranging from vibration control, to revitalizing or speeding up the growth of plants and connecting to wildlife. To balance out their ground bending with rock and metal with the like, they often uphold enhanced strength abilities to avoid severe to fatal injuries in the past.
They are a very respectful and mature group, often very accepting of others, but bad attitudes and malicious behaviors are often shunned and are outcasts in the HarmonicaNatura Sector.
Hhhhmmmm... I like your character and your park of imagination there. Your Haven is pretty good too. You know what, why the hell not. Welcome to the family!

Hhhhmmmm... I like your character and your park of imagination there. Your Haven is pretty good too. You know what, why the hell not. Welcome to the family!
oh if we can make havens then i'll try if you don't like it i'll freelance

Haha, thanks for the compliments! I'm happy to be here. c:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]W.I.P.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name: Zak Linked[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Heart[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Image:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]275267.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Age:19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Haven(if you have one):Freelancer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Magic Ability: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Elemental Ward: Using the four main elements he can cast a ward blocking enemies.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Healing wind: casting this upon himself or others will heal them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Constellational Map: Using the stars in fog or when clouds cover the sky by remembering what constellations look like he is able to form a map within his brain, p.s. this is a combo between constellation magic and mind magic.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dragon’s Skin: Casting this upon himself will make him grow scales and give him reptilian eyes giving him a grave defense boost.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Shadow’s Will: This magic skill grants him invisibility as long as he doesn’t move but it also has a time[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]limit. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Extra(optional): Even though Zak is able to use all of these abilities he cannot master any since he is not trained in one specifically most of his magic though is so he is able to maneuver away from any threats ever since he was a young boy people higher than him wanted to put him in a haven but they couldn’t decide because he was so well rounded. One day he got tired of it all and ran away from it all. He lived in the forest most of his life. As he got older he would sneak into havens to see what they were like. Though he didn’t fancy many of them. Every so often he still sneaks into them because he has friends that he met when he snuck in as a young male. He spends most of his day writing a diary and stealing books to read. For Food he hunts wild life and gathers berries usually during night when he is unseen. To this day though some of the haven’s highest members still search for him. He usually carries a bow with himself as he has no offensive magic. He also makes all his arrows hand made. He also carries a small dagger. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]W.I.P.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name: Zak Linked[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Heart[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Image:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]View attachment 82947 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Age:19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Haven(if you have one):Freelancer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Magic Ability: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Elemental Ward: Using the four main elements he can cast a ward blocking enemies.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Healing wind: casting this upon himself or others will heal them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Constellational Map: Using the stars in fog or when clouds cover the sky by remembering what constellations look like he is able to form a map within his brain, p.s. this is a combo between constellation magic and mind magic.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dragon’s Skin: Casting this upon himself will make him grow scales and give him reptilian eyes giving him a grave defense boost.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Shadow’s Will: This magic skill grants him invisibility as long as he doesn’t move but it also has a time[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]limit. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Extra(optional): Even though Zak is able to use all of these abilities he cannot master any since he is not trained in one specifically most of his magic though is so he is able to maneuver away from any threats ever since he was a young boy people higher than him wanted to put him in a haven but they couldn’t decide because he was so well rounded. One day he got tired of it all and ran away from it all. He lived in the forest most of his life. As he got older he would sneak into havens to see what they were like. Though he didn’t fancy many of them. Every so often he still sneaks into them because he has friends that he met when he snuck in as a young male. He spends most of his day writing a diary and stealing books to read. For Food he hunts wild life and gathers berries usually during night when he is unseen. To this day though some of the haven’s highest members still search for him. He usually carries a bow with himself as he has no offensive magic. He also makes all his arrows hand made. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
I may decide to add more or less to this.

-Lays on back- I have no idea how to reply to the RP, and I also wonder how we're going to have all the Epics come together and whatnot and all that...

I may decide to add more or less to this.
I like it and it is accepted. If you dod ecide to join a Haven, please let me know and I will work something out for you!

-Lays on back- I have no idea how to reply to the RP, and I also wonder how we're going to have all the Epics come together and whatnot and all that...
it's quite simple really, I already have my character about to go on a mercenary mission, so she will be leaving the safety of her haven, if some other Epic's could go on mission similar to hers then they could 'accidentaly" run into each other. But this is just a scratch idea, I am still working on it. Making it up as I go it's more fun that way! Gets more activity in the IC and in the OOC.

I like it and it is accepted. If you dod ecide to join a Haven, please let me know and I will work something out for you!
Yes Sir'Maam

it's quite simple really, I already have my character about to go on a mercenary mission, so she will be leaving the safety of her haven, if some other Epic's could go on mission similar to hers then they could 'accidentaly" run into each other. But this is just a scratch idea, I am still working on it. Making it up as I go it's more fun that way! Gets more activity in the IC and in the OOC.

ah alright! ill make sure to make kisumi do that next post around!

Sorry! I HAD NO NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS

Lol...caps lock.

I'm so sorry >.< didn't received any notifications of the IC I even clicked in the option to watch it... SORRY, I'll try to post but I have a lot of RPs to reply so sorry if I forget to post, I'll try my best to post it the faster I can.

It's alright, no need to be worried over something so quaint. It isn't at all a problem. I am quite patient.

I am interested. Save me a spot in DragonViel and OmegaQuadrant. Since I am kind of a advanced skilled roleplayer I usually play two or more characters so I would make two if you don't mind. If it isn't allowed, then I will just choose one of those two. Two questions I have before I make my sheet(s):

1. Age range I can play in? (Are they all teens and stuff like that)

2. Which gender you need the most? (Because both genders suit me just fine and if I am allowed two or more characters, I will be making them different genders based on your preferences. I am really indifferent about my characters' genders so suit yourself lol)

OR if I got it all wrong and places are taken, maybe I can try and make a new alignment and play Epic for that one?

Last edited:
I am interested. Save me a spot in DragonViel and OmegaQuadrant. Since I am kind of a advanced skilled roleplayer I usually play two or more characters so I would make two if you don't mind. If it isn't allowed, then I will just choose one of those two. Two questions I have before I make my sheet(s):

1. Age range I can play in? (Are they all teens and stuff like that)

2. Which gender you need the most? (Because both genders suit me just fine and if I am allowed two or more characters, I will be making them different genders based on your preferences. I am really indifferent about my characters' genders so suit yourself lol)

OR if I got it all wrong and places are taken, maybe I can try and make a new alignment and play Epic for that one?
Sory, but all pre-made Haven's are taken, so if you would like to join, I advise you either be a rogue Epic, or make a new Haven intirely.
This still accepting?
If you wanna be a rogue Epic or make a new Haven, the yes, we re still accepting.

Oh Holy Shit I didn't see the IC for this I'm sorry D:

Status
Not open for further replies.