Destined To Be Saviors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, do you want me to change it? And sorry if I can't reply fast, I'm using the net of a friend so it isn't that fast for me to reply...
PLease do. There sin't anyting wrong with your character, but you just have to move it to the Omega Quadrant seeing how there can only be one frpom each haven.
You can keep the fire breather ability though, if you want. It counts as being an elemental ability so it is allowed.

I changed already so... just say if it's fine or need to change some...

Alright , posted the IC!

IC

Your all good Rafa

Reactions: RafaDark
Ah! -Raises hand- May i join still? This looks like a lotta fun!!

Ahh the IC! I'm not sure how or where to start tho so I'll wait for someone else to do the first move. Really excited to get the RP rolling!~ <3

Ahh the IC! I'm not sure how or where to start tho so I'll wait for someone else to do the first move. Really excited to get the RP rolling!~ <3
#samehere

Same here as well....

Also, it seems that I skipped over something important in the rules and guidelines...I post more that 2 paragraphs on average....quite a bit more actually....

Same here as well....

Also, it seems that I skipped over something important in the rules and guidelines...I post more that 2 paragraphs on average....quite a bit more actually....
Well, try to simplify your posts then, make them as small as you can without leaving out any really important details. I'm sure we can figure out something if this doesn't work too!

Well, try to simplify your posts then, make them as small as you can without leaving out any really important details. I'm sure we can figure out something if this doesn't work too!
I will try not to murder anyone with walls of posts, but I usually average about 6+ paragraphs for each post...

I'll try my hardest ^.^"

Please do. I don't think I can handle having to read six paragraphs at once, I can speed read and all, but that's just too much.

Ah! -Raises hand- May i join still? This looks like a lotta fun!!
If you can think up another guild and a character, fine by me. Just have to approve it first is all.

If you can think up another guild and a character, fine by me. Just have to approve it first is all.
Alright cool! Let me see.

What about a guild specializing in more earth based magic if that's cool? I'm thinking more Toph from Avatar the Last Airbender, their four abilities would be animal assistance/animal communication, enhanced body strength, some sound based ability and controlling the growth of plants of course.

interested if it's still open

Edit: so by what the character sheet say we do not have to join any of the guild correct? So in a sense we don't have to focus on one magic?

Last edited:
You don't have to be a current serving member of any haven, but if you should make a free-lance Epic, certain problems come with it.
The council has made a previous rule about freelance Epic's and they hunt them down and force them into a Haven. So if you are gonna be a freelance, make sure you watch for the Council's royal battalion, they make daily runs through all of the Guild Sectors.

You don't have to be a current serving member of any haven, but if you should make a free-lance Epic, certain problems come with it.
The council has made a previous rule about freelance Epic's and they hunt them down and force them into a Haven. So if you are gonna be a freelance, make sure you watch for the Council's royal battalion, they make daily runs through all of the Guild Sectors.
hmm okay i'll have a cs up later today most likely.

oCove1s.png

S0uQ4QO.png

RZr5rgY.png

aaBfLrF.png

_ Name ; Kisumi Chie.
_ Age ; Eighteen.
_ Haven ; Harmonica Natura.
_ Abilities ;
+ Animal Communication | Kisumi can talk to animals, telepathically. She cannot make them talk however.

+ Earth control | She obviously has the control of nature, levitating or summon rocks, or bringing plants back to life, gaining nature based weapons etc etc.
+ Sound and Vibrations | This however wears on the body more than her other abilities, suppressing it or harnessing it.
+ Increased Strength | It's not anything too over powering, but she is pretty strong. It's unsuspected too for her to have such a strength.
_ Extra ; FREEDOM~
+ Kisumi has a small bit of social anxiety, from her being so proper and head on, she tends to become easily flustered and easily overwhelmed... But she works well under pressure.
+ Kisumi fears being outlandish or overly masculine, despite Harmonica Natura being fairly accepting of any person of any character.
+ Kisumi is squeamish around small or trivial things, but doesn't seem to be fearful of heights, snakes, water any usual fears in society.
+ Kisumi is very self conscious about her body.
+ Kisumi fears primarily small rowdy children from... Past experiences.
sun2.gif

HarmonicaNatura specializes in primarily ground and sound type magic, ranging from vibration control, to revitalizing or speeding up the growth of plants and connecting to wildlife. To balance out their ground bending with rock and metal with the like, they often uphold enhanced strength abilities to avoid severe to fatal injuries in the past.
They are a very respectful and mature group, often very accepting of others, but bad attitudes and malicious behaviors are often shunned and are outcasts in the HarmonicaNatura Sector.

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Status
Not open for further replies.