Desperately seeking RPs.

H

Holly&theVampires

Original poster
Hello, I'm HollyTATES, and I'm new. I'm good at adobe illustrator, I can draw. I like to do crafts and make shit. (I swear a little. Sorry.) I'm just a soft grunge girl, living in a lonely world. I'm very partial to dark fantasy, or dark romance for RP. I don't mind character sex, but I like good plots to come back to, Y'know?
So anyways. I'd love to make some new friends and start some RPs here. Talk to me? Okaythanksbye.

Welcome to Iwaku!! If you need any help, let me know!

As for the basics- check out this link!

Hello.

I'd like to find RP partners and start some dedicated RPs.
Talk to me, see if we can brainstorm some good ideas. I'm up for anything, and I'd like to think I'm nice..

Hello Holly, welcome to Iwaku. I merged your threads together since you already have an intro thread. I saw you also have made some post into look for RP partners. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I hope you have fun here.

Hi there Miss Holly!:D Welcome to our community!

Hello there. I, too, am desperately seeking an RP. *cough*...*cough*...:3

Hey. I'd love to rp with u. click my user name, it'll open up my profile. Click on 'about me' and then scroll until u see 'find latest started threads'. Click that and u can join one of my rp's :)
Btw that's on the mobile version of this website. Idk what u have to go through to find it on the full website. Hope to hear from u soon Schaevon! :D