2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I have one last plot that I'm looking for a partner for. (Yes, I know I'm reusing my search thread, but it's so much easier than typing everything up.)

What I'm looking for is someone who believes they are capable of creating a story that draws out emotions, because honestly, what is the point of writing a roleplay together if each time you read the post you feel nothing at all? I want characters that I can grow to like or dislike as their place in the story changes, but who are realistic. And more importantly, I am looking for someone who will contribute to the story, not make me carry all the weight without adding anything, because honestly, it gets boring for you as well as me if the story is full of my ideas only.

I am looking for someone to play main male role. I will play a dozen different characters, but I prefer my main character being female, and I tend to only do M/F pairings for the main couple.

I need to be challenged. Anyone can type a bunch of words to make a sentence, but I need details, lots and lots of details. I eat them up. The more you give me, the easier it is for me to return the favor. We all have our bad days, and writer's block can be a mother….but I can't respond back to less than one extremely detailed paragraph no matter how hard I try, and believe me, I have tried. I stare at the screen for hours before I throw my hands up in defeat and walk away. I love more, in fact, the more you give me, the happier I'll be. I will always try to give you the same thing you give me. Sometimes it might be a little less, sometimes more, but I won't respond to 10 paragraphs with three, eight or nine maybe, but never something that will make you want to reach through the screen and slap me.

I hate to censor myself in any way, and need someone who feels the same way. I'm not saying that our characters will always be prancing around naked, cussing, while shooting up and committing violent crimes, but when and if those times come up in the story I prefer to play them out. I'm an adult, and prefer my partners are as well.

I know I have already said it, but I need communication! I will try to the best of my ability to let you know when something is wrong on my end, and I appreciate the same in return. We don't have to be best friends, but a quick "It rained cats on my house and I have to find homes for all of them before I can reply" or whatever your situation might be will work if there is a problem. If you don't like how the story is going and you're bored out of your skull, speak up. I promise I won't hold your family hostage and demand that you post. All I ask is you let me know what is up, and I will do the same.

Above all else, have a sense of humor! I love tension in my stories, but not so much with my partners. Again, we don't have to be best friends, but at least don't act like I'm your personal stalker if I ask a question.

Be cool with romance. I think that speaks for itself. Don't be cool with love at first sight! That's too boring and the interest gets lost quickly.

I'm on quite a bit because right now I have no life other than work, which isn't all that restraining. I can post at least once a day, sometimes more. I'd like someone who can do the same.

I have plots out the ear, but what I'm really looking for is the file attached.

So, if you are interested, PM me for more details.

Thank you for taking the time to read my endless wall of text. /bow

Attachments

• Sneaking Around.txt
    589.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: Kid muffintop
Bumps~ Looking for one more roleplay.

One last plot I'm looking for a partner for.

Im sorry I was unable to finish this, your idea was amazing :/

It happens. @.@

I'm sorry if this sounds like an asshole thing.

I'm still signed up for this, I'm still waiting for you to start the RP.

If you don't wish to RP with me, just tell me. Ignoring me and constantly looking for other people is more of an insult than just telling me.

@.@ I'm not ignoring you. The last time we talked things were....tense. I told you I'd do it with you before.

Alright, I said I would do this and I thought thing were no longer 'tense' after apologizing. I guess I was wrong.

Alright, I'm going to make S'mores for my munchkins. If you can give me a few minutes I'll get it set up.

Wait...did we even go over the entire plot yet?

The entire plot? I gave an idea but that was it.

Okay. Send me a PM when you get a chance. I'm away for a few so it might take me a while to get back with you.

Im getting back tonight. So I will be able to reply.

It's a different plot! LOL Relax. I already posted to it before you left.

I know... I was just letting you know... My phone isnt letting me send you a PM so I chose a thread. Sorry for informing you

Geez, are you taking everything literally again? It's fine. I'm only having a nic/caffeine fit right now. I'm so jittery I could probably mix a martini without moving my arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.