Desperately Editing the Title in Hopes of Attracting Partners MxF {Plottish Ideas Inside}

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chaotic Cello

Original poster
I am looking for multiple partners and am willing to take more than one partner for the same idea!
About Me (Feel free to skip this part)
Hi, I'm Sara and I'm a 20 year old nursing student that has no summer classes (so an abundance of free time). First time using this site to find a one on one partner, but figured I should give it a shot. I also haven't roleplayed in about a year, so I'm feeling a little rusty----but I'm sure I will get back into the swing of things pretty quick. Pairing-wise I only do MxF but I can play male or female. For the most part, I prefer my male characters---the exception being my angels and fae; I prefer to play those races as a female.

What I'm Craving:
-Demon x Angel (PLEASE pick this! I have been dying to try it)
-Demon x hunter/human/contractor (think Faust or Kuroshitsuji)
-Vampire x hunter/human in a post apocalyptic universe
-Something with faeries
-Dragon shapeshifter x human/human sacrifice
-I'm open to suggestions, and as you can see I have a slight bias towards fantasy/supernatural elements.

Plots/Setting Ideas
-Demon x Angel: I would prefer to play as a female angel for this one.
Forbidden Romance. Heaven and Hell have been at constant state of war since Lucifer's rebellion and fall (which resulted in declaring a permanent war on Heaven and an ongoing attempt to claim the Earth). It has been thousands of years since the beginning of the war and Angels and Demons are still sworn enemies. Earth is still technically neutral but there are both demon and angel outposts. Both the demon and angel characters would preferably both be commanding officers, generals, or otherwise be of rank for their side. During solo scouting missions (or whatever other reason we can come up with) the demon and angel meet alone on Earth.

1. The (preferably) angel's true identity is hidden and the demon in this case is way stronger than her. The demon simply thinks that she is a normal angel (of non-importance) and decides to simply taunt and toy with her. The angel sees this as an opportunity and lets him believe that she is a nobody and pretends to fall for his games. Somehow (we can work on details) weekly/monthly/whatever secret meetings are made where the angel and demon meet and the angel pretends to be seduced in order to get close enough either kill the demon or at least get information for the war effort. But will she actually end up falling for him? Or will he somehow find out that she has rank and been trying to trick him?
or
2. They are around equal in strength in this case. They can immediately recognize each other and get into a nasty battle, resulting in the capture of the other (no preference for who captures who) in hopes of gaining leverage with a valuable hostage. And that is all I got so far for this idea.
or
3.There is also the possibility of them meeting each other (initially) during a larger battle, where one character is found almost mortally wounded by the other. Out of pity one secrets the other away from the battlefield and tends to the injured party's wounds---effectively saving their life. This causes the other to feel in debt to the other and begins a a shaky friendship (which may blossom to romance) between the two. This they must keep secret from the others. What happens if they get caught? Or if there is a larger battle between the two sides coming and they will be forced to fight the other?

-Demon x hunter/human/contractor
I have no further ideas then that. I'm pretty open with suggestions for this and really don't care what I play.

-Vampire x hunter/human in post apocalyptic world
I have a setting for this! This would be set sometime in the future (near or far, I really don't care). Vampires by some magic or science (again no preference) have taken over the world by blocking out the sun and it has been 6 months to a year after the takeover. The effects of ecosystems collapsing and food shortages are just beginning to effect the humans (this hasn't reached the vampires yet, but may over the course of the role play). And I have nothing really beyond that. I have no preference to what I play and am pretty flexible to what kind of vampire mythology we use.

-Something with faeries
The type of faeries I am talking about would be similar to the kind in Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely Saga. This basically means invisible to unsighted humans (unless they are using a glamor), incapable of telling a lie, dies or dire consequences if they break their word, iron and steel are toxic.

I'm thinking something perhaps we could do something with faerie court intrigue.

-Dragon shape shifter x human/sacrifice. For this I am would like to be the human. I already have a partner where I am the dragon

By dragon shape shifter, I mean a dragon that can shape shift into a more human-noid form (but is still obviously not quite human). What I was thinking would be is the dragon has a cave with their hoard of gold and somehow acquires a human or a dragon hunter or a sacrifice. I'm not really too sure. I just really want to do something with a dragon-like character.

Soooo, umm, that's about it.
Post or pm me (though I'm not sure how that works on this site yet) if you are interested. Or if you have any suggestions. I'm looking for multiple partners, so please be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL hai :3 I am super interested in doing either Demon x Angel, Demon x Hunter/Human, Or Vampire x Hunter\Human.
Message me about it maybe? (:

The one I am most interested in at the moment is the demon x angel, but the others are good with me too. Do you want to send me a pm (or let me figure out how to send you one?) or just discuss here?

I will send you a message since I just recently figured it out haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.