Desperate sun (formerly known as fandom trash) looking for roleplays!

sun.

What good is just one wing?
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Anime-esque, sci-fantasy, adventure, cyberpunk, high-fantasy, Victorian fantasy. comedic slice of life
Hello iwaku,

I've been out of the loop on rping for a while, but lately I've been absolutely craving sinking my teeth into it again. However, I'm having a bit of trouble finding something that tickles my fancy. Not to say they aren't out there, of course. I just haven't found them! So, I hope that perhaps one will find me, pretty please. I LOVE fandom roleplaying, though I'm totally open to original ideas as well. However, I do like listing fandoms I enjoy playing in to give an idea of tone and world design I enjoy.

My "cravings" are:

- Boku No Hero (because it's fun and goofy, and I love seeing the various students and Quirks people come up with)
- Harry Potter (because it's lovely and magical, and playing through the various years, as part of a tightly knit group rivaling Harry, Ron and Hermoine is amazing!)
- Pokemon (because it's wholesome and I love Pokemon and exploring new regions: Much love to the maniacs making their own ones - that shit is hard work)
- One Piece (because the world is amazing, and though I'm not a fan of the canon story, there's much to love there)
- Borderlands (because it's badass and hilarious!)
- Final Fantasy (because who doesn't like majestic ivory palaces, evil spirits, magic, and perhaps a bit of road tripping in a sweet ride?)
- Soul Eater (because I'm a sucker for spooky comedies, and I just adored the show)
- Full Metal Alchemist (because it's beautiful and offers rich lore)

I'm firmly in the middle between casual and advanced, as people like to say. I love original and unusual character concepts and twists on established worlds, and I like making friends with the group I play in. I'm not snobby but I definitely want thought and effort. Above all, I value fun and having a good time.

Again, I know there's a bunch of animes on there and that I only listed fandoms, but feel free to suggest other stuff, too, if you feel I'd like it. Oh, also, I don't do 1x1, so this is only for groups, thank you very much :)

Thanks in advance for any shout!

Last edited:
Reactions: winnie
I can RP lots of anime fandoms RPs. I've made up stories and scene plays and plots for a lot of the different anime shows that I've seen and I've seen a ton.

Out of your list above I've seen.

Pokemon
I've made up several characters and many stories and scene plots for this anime
And I've seen all the seasons and series so far. Even a lot of the Sun and Moon season.

One Piece
(This would diffidently have to be a fandom rp if we RP'd this anime..because I've seen only about the first 150 episodes, I think, maybe I've seen more..but I'm not sure which episode I always stopped at..due to the anime being so long..I do remember Luffy and his friends try to rescue a little girl and then help bring her back to her home and her people and they have to help some 1000 yr old dragon friend of hers pass on or something..anyway I am trying to rewatch the anime and I'm trying to watch it all the way through..but it has about 800 plus episodes like the Case Closed anime does so I am way behind...
I haven't made up that many characters for this anime as I have with others..but I have made up a couple of One Piece fandom stories and as for canon characters that we can use in the fandom..I do know the first few members of Luffy's crew, that being Luffy himself, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, and Chopper. I know Robin too but not that well.
Then I of course know Luffy's brother Ace/Trace or whatever..(I'm honestly not sure what Luffy calls him, because while I'm sure I did hear Luffy say Trace the first time I saw the episode where Luffy's brother was introduced, they remade it I guess because now Luffy just says Ace..So yeah that confuses me..)
But anyway, I know Usopp's father's character and his name, I know Shanks, I know Coby, I know Nochiko(Nami's sister)

Full Metal Alchemist
I've made up two characters for this anime.
I've seen both the first Full Metal Alchemist series and the Brotherhood series as well.
Although I like the description of what the Homunculi are explained to be in the first series more. I found it awesome when it was saying that Envy was Ed and Alphonse's brother.
And I like Armstrong's older sister Olivier a lot more than his younger one.
So yeah I created a Full Metal Alchemist fandom plot that had both.

I have seen Soul Eater but not that much of it..So I don't know that anime too well..

Other anime that I have made up fandom RPs for and OC Characters for are
Bleach
Inuyasha
Yu-Yu- Hakasho
Digimon
Dragon Ball Z
Speed Racer Next Generation
Free
Oban Star Racers
Tenchi Muyo
Black Butler
Attack On Titan
Assassination Classroom
Yu-Gi-Oh
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Would you be willing do a food wars to by chance I can send links for the manga and anime

I can RP lots of anime fandoms RPs. I've made up stories and scene plays and plots for a lot of the different anime shows that I've seen and I've seen a ton.

Sorry, but I was looking to join a group/planned group. I don't really do 1x1; that's my bad, I should've been clearer on that!

Would you be willing do a food wars to by chance I can send links for the manga and anime

I've only seen a bit of it and I didn't really like it, but I do feel like the idea has potential for fun, so I'd probably give it a whirl if the rp looked good. :)

Reactions: Rads

Sorry, but I was looking to join a group/planned group. I don't really do 1x1; that's my bad, I should've been clearer on that!

I've only seen a bit of it and I didn't really like it, but I do feel like the idea has potential for fun, so I'd probably give it a whirl if the rp looked good. :)
I was thinking doing something after they graduate and the new gen comes in. Up for expanding and other ideas.

@sun. I've been interested in doing something Fullmetal Alchemist for a long time. I don't know of any RPs going on for that fandom atm, but if I ever hear of one, I'll let you know! I'd love to RP that fandom. Same for One Piece and Final Fantasy!