1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Desperate for Female RP parter!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Altairswrath, Sep 13, 2014.

?

how often are you able to reply?

1. every 1-5 mins

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. every 6-10 mins

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. every 11-20 mins

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. every 21-30 mins

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. 31mins - 1 hour

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  6. 1 a day

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for talking out whatever type of Rp is wanted, I have characters but am up for making new ones, new to this site, not to roleplaying, I generally only rp with women and anything and everything can be discussed about before starting

2. Hello, I will RP with you.

3. would you like to Pm me so we can chat about it?

4. I would love to rp with you.

5. Hi. Are you still taking rp.partners?

6. Lol, a lot of people were before me, but if you're still in need of a RP partner feel free to send me a PM.

7. I agree with the user above me. You probably already have quite a few partners but if you're ever looking for another just let me know. :)

8. holy i wasn't even getting all of these alerts, anyone who's interested feel free to PM me from here on out and you'll get replied to

9. I'm VOLUNTEER! ^-^

10. If you still need a partner, PM me!

11. I feel as if I am not needed here, but uhh... Hi. PM me if you still need a partner somehow. >_>

12. If you are still looking for a partner let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.