2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I'm desperately searching for Anime romance role plays!

I only do canon/oc, and I am willing to double as a canon for my partners oc.
(If my partner prefers canon/canon, I will allow them to do so for their own part in romance, but I will always play an oc for mine!)

So basically, I just need active partners (as in people who can reply multiple times a day) who can spell correctly, use proper grammar and punctuation.
I use third person, and I expect my partners to as well.

I am very open to ooc, and I enjoy plotting and communicating.
If you get bored or want to quit, please don't be afraid to tell me.
I won't bite.

Also, these are M/F for the most part, but If there is a * next to something, I have a few pairings that are f/f.

NANA
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Death Note
Akira
Hot Gimmick
Sugar Sugar Rune
Sailor Moon*
Madoka Magica*
High School Debut
FMA: Brotherhood
Attack on Titan*
Bleach
Peach Girl
Absolute Boyfriend

Spirited Away
Persona 3 & 4 (Games, but they count)*

No one likes anime?

Are those the only anime Fandoms you want to do?

Well, if you don't see any you like, go ahead and list some. I'll let you know if I've seen them.

Well Attack on Titan and FMA seem interesting but there are others I would like to try such as Fate from the series fate/Zero or unlimited blade works Accel world, akame ga kill, or Soul Eater and if you want the Ouran high host club I can invite you to a group Rp based on that right now.

I haven't seen any of the ones you listed, and though I do like Ouran, I'm not looking for a group, unfortunately.
I have a solid plot for FMA, but it does have romance, as said in my search post. I have no solid plot for AOT yet.

Do you want to PM me to discuss the FMA or AOT then and we may be able to work something out?

Are you still looking for a partner? I'd be interested in SnK, Spirited Away and FMAB :D

SAILOR MOOOOOOOOOOON!

fighting evil by the moon light, winning love by the day light. Never running from a real fight! She is the one named sailor moon!

I am totally up for that.

I know you said you only do canon/oc but is it possible to do Oc/Oc for some of these? I only ask because there are a few I wish to do but I don't see myself accurately portraying any of the characters. ^^;

SAILOR MOOOOOOOOOOON!

fighting evil by the moon light, winning love by the day light. Never running from a real fight! She is the one named sailor moon!

I am totally up for that.

I know you said you only do canon/oc but is it possible to do Oc/Oc for some of these? I only ask because there are a few I wish to do but I don't see myself accurately portraying any of the characters. ^^;

I'm sorry, but I really only like to do canon/oc for fandoms. :/

Are you still looking for a partner? I'd be interested in SnK, Spirited Away and FMAB :D

I am! Can you pm me please?

I'm sorry, but I really only like to do canon/oc for fandoms. :/

That's fine. I know for a fact that I can do it for sailor moon ^^

Okay! Can you PM me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.