"You want me to be the-- Oh. Oh right. Dude, that's fine. Like, I'm cool with that. I haven't done this with a guy before, obviously, but I'm totally cool with whatever. Besides, c'mon, you're a fucking Viking. It's a bit obvious that you're gonna be the dominant one, y'know? It's fine, pal," he laughed as he guzzled down the rest of the beer in one, setting the empty bottle aside with a faint smile. If he was honest, this situation was definitely a... new one for him. He'd yet to confess his feelings for a boy before Murdo came along, but, however strange this was, he was perfectly content being sat this close to him, knowing Murdo liked him just as much in return.

"We can definitely do what couples do. Hey, you know I like you, so we can do what you want, when you want. It's all on your terms, dude."

Looking at Ember, those topaz eyes lit up. This boy had helped him so much over the course of only half a year. He helped him get a home, a job, took him away from a land who didn't love him or want him. The Viking ha so much to thank him for an not only that but...He held feelings for him. Taking Ember's hands in his own, he gave them a small squeeze. "...I want....I want you to be mine. Marriage is what I want."....Okay so that was taking it for, but Murdo didn't understand he was taking it too far. He came from a time that he married a person you only knew for a few days.

And he wanted to marry Ember. He didn't understand that Ember was only fifteen. And he himself was twenty. That was so...Against the law. Standing up quickly, his red curl bounced a bit from the quick movement. "We could have a small marriage, you could come live here with me. It'll be nice, and I'll bed you then." Taking his face in his hand he pulled the boy into a kiss, tangling his fingers into those dark black locks.

The tattooed teenager initially grinned, assuming that Murdo was joking around. However, it soon dawned on him that the viking simply didn't understand that, in this modern age, in this country, it was illegal. It wasn't at all proper or looked favourably upon for a man like Murdo to marry a 15-year-old like Ember. It wasn't legal, not in any way.

Though, that was assuming Ember was up for it, which he really wasn't. He liked Murdo a lot, but he wasn't going to marry him after such a short time, and, even if it was legal to do so, he wasn't going to marry him at just 15. He learnt a lot from what his father had told him; how Oscar had essentially lost and given up his teenage years through having children. Ember wasn't going to go down that path and marry this young. He wanted to have fun, live his life and settle down into a marriage when he was much, much older.

"Dude, we-- I ain't marrying you. It ain't legal," he murmured softly. "Remember I told 'ya all about the law and legal stuff? It ain't... legal to marry me. Just...chill. We're in the modern day! We can date and not marry for ages, it's totally fine!"

"....Not legal?...There are so many rules to follow." He mumbled, his face easily falling as he let go of his young lover. "...So we can just...Date? I...I guess it's fine too." He mumbled, moving to hold his hand tightly, before smiling down at him. "I...I will be a good lover to you, promise." And with that, he leaned in, kissing him passionately, biting down on Ember's bottom lip.

When Ember finally returned home, he was late to dinner. But, what was new? He was almost always late. Cassy smirked when he arrived, figuring he was with his hot lover. "I guess you were with a hot redhead?" He asked giggling a bit.

Seven glanced up at his son, smiling as he gestured for him to sit.

"Cassy, please," grimaced Oscar, the young angel silently frowning across at his son before eagerly gesturing his son to come and sit down, so they could finally eat. He refused to tuck into the meal he'd cooked without Ember being present, after all. He liked sitting with all his children, discussing how their days had gone. It just... wouldn't be the same without his youngest son there too.

"...Were you with Murdo? He didn't want to come and join us? I... do like him--"

"It's fine, Pa. You like us eating dinner as a little family, nobody else, s'cool," shrugged Ember casually, flopping to the table with a grin. "I ain't late, am I-- I was busy. With homework, actually, Cassy, so shut your dirty mind off."

"Yeah, homework." He giggled, before finally beginning to eat the food. "Anyway Papa, tomorrow I have ballet practice, so I might not make it to dinner, I'll make sure to eat while I'm out." He mumbled as he ate his food.

Angelica glanced at him, before rolling her eyes. "Seriously...Why are you still in ballet? I mean...It's not the manliest thing to do."

"So? I like ballet. There are other guys in ballet, Angie. It's better than being stuck in my room all day playing video games."

"...Stop." Seven managed to grumble out. He didn't want his kids to start with their petty arguments. While he still didn't talk, he did manage to get a few words out. So Cassy immediately stopped, realizing Seven was serious.

"...Sorry Daddy...Any Angie, how was your day?" He began, glancing at his younger sister.

"...S'cool. I met the new kid in school."

"Oh my god, you're all so boring. Angie met a new kid-- how the hell is that interesting, Angie? I mean, god," groaned Ember, resting his chin in his hand with a partially teasing grin at his sister though, mostly, he was serious. He liked these dinners, he wasn't going to start saying he hated them, but nothing ever interesting happened to any of his siblings or parents to catch his interest. It was the same old thing all the time: Mark worked hard in training, Cassy had a new crush or had a ballet performance, Angie completed her video game or talked about something boring from school.

It really wasn't anything Ember hadn't heard in the past, and god, did it bore him.

"...It's not... don't be rude, Ember. I want to hear about this new kid. Is he nice-- or she? What's their name?"

"Annabelle. She's nice. She's a dragon." She mumbled, glaring at Ember. "She told me she knew I wasn't human, so she told me what she really was. She's cool, I like her. But sorry for boring you, Ember. Tell us about your boyfriend? Or maybe how you were out breaking laws yet again. I mean isn't that what your best at breaking laws and making us look bad?"

"Hey...Angie, what's wrong-?"

"Everything's wrong!" She snapped, standing up, glaring at everyone at the small private table in the little dining room. They had their own dining room in the castle. "Do you even know what everyone says about this family?! We...We stick out here in Hell...I hate it! We don't do anything all the other demons do! Opal goes about killing servants, and she's only ten! We go to human school...I'm tired of going to human school, I want to go to a school with demons, with people who are like me, I'm tired of living a human life Papa!"

This was something Oscar had been dreading. He knew that the likelihood was that one of his children would one day show opposition to the fact they went to a human school. He just... didn't think that would be Angelica. He assumed (rightly so) that Ember would throw up a fuss, but Ember never had. He liked it at the human school. He liked his friends, he liked human life in general. Hell, he didn't want to be like Opal; killing and acting like a normal demon. It didn't... appeal to him.

But Mark found himself frowning and nodding quietly along with his little sister. Mark really wasn't one to get involved in these things. He was the eldest and usually stayed out of little arguments unless he felt his siblings needed reprimanding or telling off. He took his big brother role seriously, clearly, but he found himself agreeing with his sister, so much so he felt he had to speak up and offer his opinion.

"I hated it, Papa," he mumbled under his breath, the young man avoiding eye contact with his father awkwardly. "I want to be down in Hell, permanently. I... I want to train with the soldiers; with Grandpa and my uncle and Amethyst. I... don't want to have to go work on Earth every day, it bores me and I hate the humans, they irritate me. I think... Angie makes a good point."

"...I... don't... agree w-with-- no, I-- I want you all to-- to be-- S-Seven?" He weakly whispered, glancing at his husband anxiously. "I don't w-want them b-being 'normal' d-demons down here, they'll... they'll do bad stuff."

Seven grimaced before grabbing his pen and notepad, hurriedly scribbling down on his paper before showing his children. 'Going to school with regular demons isn't what you think it is. It's hard down there, okay? You would fight every day. It's safer up here.'

"Okay Daddy, and I get you're trying to protect us, but it's time for us to make our own choices. Mark's strong enough to train with the demons, I want to go to school down there and be with my own kind. I don't want to...To just be a weirdo all my life! You have to let us make our own choices."

"No, we don't-- not when you're still a child! Mark's... he's an adult, Cassy's almost one. They can make their decisions. I'm... not letting you make such a monumental decision when you're just a child, Angelica. S-Stop talking about it, I don't like it," grimaced Oscar, frowning more at how his cute family dinner seemed to be falling apart by the second. He understood that his daughter wanted to just fit in somewhere, that she felt like an outcast among the humans, but he didn't want her becoming like her cousins. His brother and sister's children were all... typical demons. Now, he loved all his nieces and nephews dearly, but he didn't want his children killing or finding amusement in pain. He liked them to be above that, to see that nobody deserved to be tortured for a laugh, hence his decision to have them normalise to human life.

So yes, it hurt him deeply that Angelica and Mark seemed to want to... abandon that, to make his decision for them feel like a waste of time.

"If it helps, Pa, I like it up there," murmured Ember quietly. "I like the human life. I don't wanna live down here when I'm older. I'd rather just be a regular human, y'know?"

"Well, of course, you like it up there. Up there you're Ember Vincenzo. Everyone loves and adores you. You're the cool guy, and to top it off you've found a lover. Up there I'm just Ember Vincenzo's twin sister or Cassy Vincenzo's little sister. I'm tired of living in you guys shadow! I want to have a name for myself, I-"

"Enough!" Seven snapped standing up. His eyes were sad as he stared at his children. Angelica looked at her Daddy with wide eyes before slowly sitting back down in her chair looking at her lap. Seven grimaced, he hated yelling at any of his children. He slowly sat back down, and went back to eating.

Angelica grimaced, looking at everyone, before pushing her plate away. "May I be excused?"

"No, you can't. Running away from conversations and answers you dislike is... not how I raised you, okay? If you don't like something, running away won't help you. I understand you don't like it there but it's better than you... being down here at school, just... let's stop talking about upsetting stuff!" Grinned Oscar quickly, clasping his hands together in an effort to forget about the animosity and uncomfortable atmosphere that had spread around the table at Angelica's words.

Grimacing she simply played with her food, no longer hungry for it. She just pushed her roast around her plate, her blue eyes stuck on the plate. Cassy looked around the table a bit uncomfortable, before looking at Mark. He decided that after dinner he would talk to his older brother. He felt like he and Mark were close, but Mark's never told him that he preferred being in Hell than on Earth.

Once dinner was over, Cassy went to Mark's room sitting on his bed with a soft grimace. "...Mark? Why didn't you ever tell me what you were feeling? I...I had no clue you hated Earth so much."

Mark's issues with Earth were very much the same issues Angelica had: he was never 'Mark' there. He was always Cassy's big brother; the quiet, subdued and far too serious big brother. It bothered him, greatly. Just because he wasn't an extrovert who shouted from the rooftops didn't mean he liked being constantly overshadowed by his little brothers: the flirtatious romantic and the handsome rebel. He had a lot in common with Angelica in that regard, which was why he'd jumped in to defend her: he felt really rather... similar to how she felt.

"Why would I have told you that? You like it there. You have a good life, good friends, fun. I wasn't going to ruin that by mumbling how I hated every second, was I?" He grunted in reply, laying on his bed trying to read, though set his book down when his brother entered. "Leave it, Cassy. Please. It's... not important. I'm an adult, I get to choose what I want to do. I've decided that I'm staying down here and not going back there. Simple, end of discussion."

"It's not the end of discussion, Mark!" Whined Cassy as he sat on the bed crossing his arms. "You always do that! You put us first and worry about yourself later. If you were sad, I would have gladly switched schools, Mark. I...I hate that you never worry about yourself. I....I want to protect you too, I want you to be happy too." Cassy hated that Mark always put he and his siblings first. Mark never really worried about himself, and...It made Cassy feel bad. All his life Mark sacrificed for him. Like if Cassy wanted the last cookie as children, Mark would give it to him even if he didn't have a treat yet. Or if Cassy wanted a toy that Mark had, Mark would give it to him.

Cassy...Cassy wanted to give Mark something for once. But...If he was honest, he didn't know what to give him. Sure he knew Mark loved to read, and loved ancient swords and learning nice fighting styles but...Casy didn't have access to any of that. Maybe...Mark needed a lover~! Wait no Cassy, Mark isn't you, he doesn't really fall for anyone. Thought the dragon to himself, still thinking what his brother wanted.

"That's kind of what big brothers do, Cassy. I'm the eldest. It's my job to look out for you all, especially since I'm sort of the most mature," he began in that typically lazy drawl of his. He did have a habit of sounding disinterested and bored a lot of the time which, combined with his serious expression and stern personality, didn't help him make friends. Not that he felt he needed anyone. He'd always thrown himself into reading or training - nothing else really came in between that.

"Relax, it's... fine. You can stay at school up there if you want. Ember wants to still go there too, so you won't be alone. Angelica, I hope, is allowed to stay down here. I'll be fine. I'll... ask Grandpa for a job in the army or something."

"Mark....You're so serious all the time, you need to let loose. I hate that it seems like you never really have any fun. Maybe...Maybe you can go out and meet a pretty girl or a cute boy, or whatever you're into. I...I just want to see you happy, and I don't think I've seen you smile in such a long time, Marky-poo." Whined the younger boy, laying on his bed.

Ironically, that in itself brought more emotion to Mark than any of the activities Cassy had mentioned to bring happiness into his life. Cassy was the one to get into all these relationships, who loved the idea of love and romance. Ember, seemingly was in a happy relationship now, and he assumed Angelica would start dating once she felt more comfortable around demons like herself. Mark, on the other hand, however handsome and strong he was, wasn't... into that. It wasn't his cup of tea, to be all mushy and express his emotions.

"...Yeah. No. Don't fucking do that," he laughed, resting his hands behind his head. "I'm not interested in anyone, I'm not even joking. I have no interest in anyone, no girls, nobody."

"...Mark, you're asexual? But why?! Don't....Don't you sometimes wish someone would hold you at night, tell you how handsome you are, give you gifts and kisses, and make the world feel right?!" Asked Cassy with pure horror on his face. Cassy's world revolved around romance. He didn't understand how asexual people's minds worked. He loved the idea of love. He loved falling in love. He loved having that special someone, so for Mark to not want anyone surprised him. "...Maybe you just need to find the right one! I...I'll help!"