Desire and Lust

She moans more. She got her bag and opened it. She shoved a toy up into her and smiled.

Jenni looks at you with pure lust as she moans through her clenched teeth. "Mm faster"

She smiled and moved it in her faster. "So do you only like girls or both?"she asked and went faster.

Jenni moaned in pleasure. "I like both" she managed to say as she bit her lip, closing her eyes and moaning more

She went harder and faster. "So if I got some guys in here with us would you be happy?"she asked.

"I wouldn't mind, as long as there not too rough" jenni winks at her and moans

She smiled then went out and brought in two boys. They undressed and started them. Shade moaned and looked at Jenni. "They like both too,"she said and smiled.

Jenni blushed as she looked at the guys in front of her, she's always been shy around new people. Especially two good looking guys as these two. Jenni bites her lip seductivly

She smiled and made them both pull out. "Ever heard of yaoi? Because you're about to watch it,"she said and pulled her on top as the boys started fucking.

Jenni starts rubbing herself absent mindedly as she moans and blushes

She smiled and started fucking Jenni again. "I can't stop myself around you,"she said.

"Me either" jenni bites her lip and moans as she pays with your breasts

She moaned and smiled as she rammed her fi gers into Jenni's hole. She smiled.

Jenni moaned and quivered "can the guys join now too?" Jenni blushes and moans

She smiled and nodded. She stopped them again and smiled. "Pick one of them and then have your way with them."

Jenni blushes and points to the one on the left, signalling him to come over as she bites her lip

She smiled and took the other one. Most likely unlike Jenni, Shade loved it rough. She loved being called harsh things and being fucked harshly. She smiled.

Jenni starts kissing her guy as he feels her all around. He starts rubbing her as she moans into the kiss

He was already pounding her hard. She held onto the bed post and moaned.

Jenni giggled and bent over as he slid himself into her, she moaned as he started going faster and faster