1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Design Jean's Bedroom Office!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kynna, Aug 13, 2013.

1. I have all the furniture where I want it, but I'd like to make it colorful and quirky! I love DIY's that are cheap and neat, but I don't know the best place to find cute things like that.

What I have (Space for more stuff):
    Bookshelf (Enough room for a storage box or laptop to rest on the top shelf)
    Free space on the side of the desk (card table) that faces the rest of the room (30 in x 24 in)

What I have (Organization):
    Little desk organizer for phone/ipod charger station (painted wood)
    Little stackable containers for pencils, knitting, etc (plastic)
    Folder organizer (thin metal)

Colors:
    All of the room walls are the color of a clear noon sky. The blue part, not the big yellow ball in the sky.
    There are accents of all sorts of colors (I'm a very colorful person). Purple, pink, green, yellow, various shades of blue.

In other words, there is no real theme to my room/office, so I don't have to match anything. This is a chance for y'all to be creative and share some neat ideas!

I'll take some pictures of the space soon, once I get it all cleaned up :P

2. Hum, I'd really would like to help. However, I'm not a indoors decorator.