Deserted Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Killian walked back from his ship, he could have sworn he saw another figure with Lily. By the time he got there, it had disappeared. Perhaps he was just as mad as the girl.
Killian came back to the plane wreck, and Lily was still just standing there, staring off into the abyss. "I know you fancy me, but you don't have to daydream about me. I'm right here, love," turning her head with his hook.

Lily looked to Killian her eyes showed pure fear as she had just encountered this strange man, and he had just case magic in front of her. All of this was really too much for her. As her head was turned back to him using his hook she tried to tell him something but nothing but stammers and shudders of words came out with no sense being made to them. "I'm sorry.." she said softly letting the idea of telling him what had happened dissipate. She knew that there was no way she would be able to tell him what had happened..who she had encountered..and what he had planned for them both. She felt her heart drop with the thought of what this other man was going to do Killian, and she shook the thought from her mind. "I found lots of stuff." she said trying to let a smile escape her lips. She continued along pulling the tarp along the sand trying to get it out of the body of the plane.

Killian grabbed the tarp with one hand and pierced it with his hook. He began to drag it with her, though now that they had it, he really wasn't quite sure how he'd keep all of it.
"We can sleep in the Roger," he informed her. "The rest of the ship is scraps."

As she helped him drag it toward the Roger she nodded softly. If she could not tell him it was best she try and forget it, it couldn't get in the way of them surviving. If they were to survive they would need to reply on each other. She only wished that there was some way of protecting him from herself. Knowing now that she was just a game piece in the man's game to hurt Killian she almost wanted to leave him. What if she did? Was there any way of staying from him? She doubted it, and besides, she probably would not survive more than a few moments in the dark jungle.

The sun was fully set by the time they situated all the supplies. And the first thing Killian did was make a mess of his room looking for rum. Just thinking about all the kegs of alcohol that had been lost made him writhe.

As Lily walked into Killian's quarters she looked around as he had already made a mess of it, or maybe it had been the storm. She looked to him and smiled, "Looking for something?" she asked as the tarp they had brought to the ship was laying on the sand yet to be gone through. She knew that she had grabbed all that would be useful.

The thirsty pirate didn't even bother looking at her. But he did grant her an answer. "Rum!" He stuck his hand in between the mattress of his bed and the frame.

Lily smirked slightly as he told her he was looking for the infamous alcohol. "Is someone going through withdraw?" she said as she walked out of the quarters and to the tarp where she dig through what they had brought from the plane and pulled out a few mini bottles of different liquors. She then walked back in holding four of the bottles and placed them on his desk, "Here," she said softly, "I don't think there is rum..but hey, alcohol is alcohol, right?" she said hoping to appease Killian slightly.

He snatched the bottle from her and looked it over. "Fat Tire?" He asked skeptically. "What kind of name is that?"

Lily shrugged laughing slightly. "You got me there," she said softly as she took one of the small bottles of vodka and poured it into her mouth. Her lips puckered as she felt the hot liquor run down her throat and into her stomach. It was probably the worst taking stuff she had had but hopefully it would make her feel better, obviously Killian needed a drink more than she had.

Killian popped the cap off this 'Fat Tire' drink with his hook. He took a swig, but took it away from his mouth immediately. He swallowed it, but the taste was so different from his rum. "Don't tell me you drink this shit."

She looked at him and laughed as his face showed her that he did not enjoy the alcohol at all, "Well...sorry we can't all afford Rum," she said smiling softly as she finished off her small bottle. "Here is some whiskey if you want that instead," she said a sweet smile escaping her lips as she held out the bottle to him.

"That'll do."
He set down the beer on his table then took the whiskey. This time, he took a long drink. At the end, he wiped his arm across his face to get ride of the bits that spilled from his lips.

Lily watched him as he took the drink from her and quite quickly drank it up. She couldn't help but stare at this man, he was indeed very handsome. She sighed shaking her head slightly as she turned away. She couldn't like him, she didn't want to be his undoing..from this...monster..this beast that was to use her for his own sick torture. She could not kid herself, she had the butterflies. This man had saved her life, or at least helped her to survive if nothing else. Her heart sunk with a slight amount of sadness as she then walked to the other side of his quarters and looked around at the various objects that were on the shelves and desk. There was not much for Killian had thrown most of it to the floor looking for his rum.

Killian looked over the bottle and saw her checking out his collection of treasures. He set down the bottle, which was nearly two-thirds empty already, then reached down to grabbed one of the treasures he had knocked off from the shelf. The object he had picked was not just any object, it was a pouch with the making of the Jones' brothers that once held a sextant . As he set it back on the shelf, he crowded her just enough to break her 'personal bubble'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily watched as he picked up the pouch and looked at it curiously but said nothing as she let a soft smile appear on her lips for only a second before she took another drink from the vodka. As he set the pouch down she looked to him as he came close to her and she smiled getting slightly nervous of his closeness. "W..What's in..the bag?" she slightly shuddered trying to make small talk, which was an obvious fail on her part, she had never really been good at it.

"It used to hold a sextant," he answered. He opened the pouch to reveal that there was now nothing. "But it's been long gone. Pan stole it off my brother."

She looked to him sadly, "I hope one day you can find it," she said softly as she walked toward him and lay her hand upon his shoulder in a comforting manner letting a smile appear on her face to show that she was there for him. She knew that this pirate's life must have indeed been much harder and painful than what was placed in the book she had read.

"I'd never go back there while Pan lives. He'd take whatever he can get his grabby hands on, even my shadow."
There was now fiery hatred appearing in his eyes. Between his two nemesis, the crocodile and Pan, he had lost two people who were precious to him. But they were gone. He was a different man now and he would get his vengeance.

Lily let her hand drop from his shoulder and sighed softly as she looked around again taking some steps around the room as she thought. She wished that there was a way she knew how to help, how to make herself useful. Sadly she was just normal...no magic..nothing special. Perhaps it would aid him if she were to just stay away from him..to refuse to be a pawn in his down comings. She could not get the thought from her head, Rumple's face was burned into her mind, one of the scariest encounters she had ever had was just looking him into the eyes. Her body shivered as she cleared the thought from her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.