Deserted Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Magic plays an interesting game," he answered while beginning to look around the site for any supplies. His answer was not one a usual person from a world without magic like Lily could understand, but where he came from, it was a perfectly reasonable answer. Anyone from his world would know that magic did, indeed, play a game full of unreliability and trickery. However, when used correctly, it's quite a nice tool; though not always worth its price as Hook had found previously.

Lily tilted her head in confusion. "Magic?" she asked as she looked to him and started slowly taking a few steps from him. "What do you mean?" she asked as she looked around she found a large piece of metal that had a point to it next to her feet as she looked to Killian making sure he was not paying attention to her. With one movement she had leaned over and picked up the object and held it in her hand. She stayed a fair distance from him as she continued walking slowly away from him, "Answer me!" she said her voice stricken with fear and anger. She was so confused as to the events leading up to this she was irrational in her thought.

He turned around to face her. His face showed his own slight look of confusion. "I mean magic," he said. His tone was now softer. This girl was insane, he deduced, and thus, she had to be treated gently. He didn't want to push her buttons and lose his head over some dumb girl who didn't even know what magic is. "Magic, like fairies, portals, and flying pirate ships."

Lily looked to him her eyes growing with even more anger as he must have been mad. She held the metal object out to him, "Magic is nothing but legend and fairy tales. Made up stories are not the work here!" she yelled now a good distance from him, "Do you think I'm stupid?!" she said the anger growing along with her headache. She was in no position to fight this pirate but this man's seriousness to this obviously fake set of lies he was spewing angered her. Perhaps he knew the true reason they ended up here and was hiding it from her. As her anger grew she used the last of her will and started charging him with the metal object and not ten feet from him threw it directly at him, sadly as she threw it the sand and shifted her balance and it had gone to the left missing him by at least a foot landing behind him as she corrected her stance and glared at him. "Now tell me the truth!" she said in pure anger feeling as though she was being tricked by this man.

He looked at her even more strangely. She was surely a mad woman, but her brain was undoubtably rattled from the crash. He persisted trying to explain, but he was no witch who could create fire out of thin air to prove his point. "I may be a pirate, the worst one to sail the seas, but I've honor. Magic is real, darling. As real as the fact you and I are stranded on a bloody deserted island for gods know how long!"

As she watched him she saw the truth in his eyes and her tensed body suddenly relaxed as she tilted her head looking to him. "W..Wait? You're saying Magic did this?" she said looking to him. "But that is for stories..movies.." she said her brain had most certainly been rattled in the plane crash but this was seeming to rattle it even more so .She could not get her head grasped around the idea of real Magic being used. There was no way.

Killian raised his left arm, showing off his hook. "I lost my hand over magic," then he pointed in the direction of his wrecked ship, "She's taken me to Neverland. I've seen boys fly, hell, ships fly where I come from."

Lily's eyes widened as she let her arms fall, "What? You're going to tell me next that you're.." she trailed off as she looked to the ship, to the hook and then shook her head as she looked to him. "Captain Hook?" she questioned in fear of her answer. Perhaps she was in a coma, or maybe dead. This could not be reality.

That earned her a full-fledged smirk as the pirate regained his cocky attitude. "You don't know of magic, but you've heard of me; the dashing rapscallion, one-handed pirate: Captain Hook?"

Lily nodded, "Yes..but there is no way that is true." she said glancing away as she thought. "You are really Captain Hook? Is there such thing as Peter Pan?" she asked curiously getting slightly excited as Peter Pan had been her favorite book growing up. She walked closer to him, "Please..I did not mean to be rash with you," she said softly holding her hand out, "I'm Lily," she studdered slightly feel a little dumb struck at this. Perhaps this really was a strange dream and she would soon wake. But she had never seen anyone like this dark haired blue eyed pirate.

"It seems I don't need to introduce myself," Hook smiled cockily. But he hadn't missed the mention of his nemesis, Pan. No one knew him better than Hook. The boy who's shadow played the worst kind of magical tricks. The boy who never grew up, but he grew smarter and mischievous. "You should be glad I'm here. Pan's a dirty kid, always full of tricks with his group of misfits following believing anything the manipulative bastard says."

As Lily let the news of him being who she was to soak into her mind she just stood there. Her head shook as she snapped out of her thinking as he continued talking of Pan. Her eyes looked to him curiously, "But in the book..Pan is the good guy..and you are the villian," she stated. Her brain was beyond fried from all this crazy information being thrown to her. "But that is a book..and you..you're real." she said as she watched him.

"A book? Someone wrote a book about that kid?" Now Killian couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Pan is no 'good guy'. The brat wouldn't have anything if it weren't for his shadow doing all his damn dirty work. And me. The villain? I suppose I have quite a devilish look, wouldn't you say, love?"
His handsome smirk once again appeared on his face.

She listened to his words and a smile came from the corner of her face as she looked to him. "I guess you're pretty 'Devilish'" she said softly as she blushed. Her long amber hair fell into her face as she let out a long sigh. "Well then," she said softly. "What are we to do now? I guess I should start by saying, do you want a fire, some food, or shelter?" she said knowing their best bet for survival was to keep dry, hydrated, and warm.

He'd been caught off guard. He hadn't expected a girl like her to outrightly compliment him. And he certainly would've never thought she would immediately change the subject. So, for a moment, he stood there, looking at her. And for the first time, he actually looked at her. Her fine features on a perfect face with only freckles to flaw her complexion. Her hair was long, wavy, but it wasn't like the girls' at the bars. Their hair was often somewhat ratty and unorganized. But somehow, even with that ripped up t-shirt messing it up, her hair remained fairly tame. Though that wasn't to say he didn't like a girl a bit on the wild side.
"Anything useful you can find. I'm sure you can put that pretty little head of yours to work," he finally answered. "The sun'll set soon; work fast. And don't stray too far."

She coughed slightly trying to choke down a smile as she had realized she had possibly caught him off guard by her answer. She knew how to turn a trick when she had to. She had always been the one to lighten the mood with her presence. She knew that this was one of those situations she did not want to turn ugly. In knowing this her first instinct was to get a rise out of this pirate. "Aye, Hook," she said a wink came from her and a sideways smile escaped her lips as she turned from him and started wandering toward the large body of the ship to see if it had retained any of it's food. It was in about four different pieces but she could only hope.

As she walked away, Killian couldn't help but admire her figure. Who could blame the man? He was a pirate, who's only 'female' was a ship. And though he loved her, she simply didn't add up to be the same as a human woman.
He shook himself from his thoughts. Now he had to obey his own orders and get to searching.

She was still within ear shot as she got to the pieces of the body, looking back to Killian a moment before she entered. This pirate was non like she had ever seen before, and when he had smiled it had almost made her heart skip a beat. She knew the thought of this was something that she could not reveal. It was not the time or the place for a 'crush', was it? She fought for herself for a moment and then realizing she had been staring at him for a good thirty seconds now she looked away and disappeared into the body of the plane. As she looked around she had found a large load of the peanuts that they would hand out. Sure it was a 10 person plane but they still had food. As she continued on she looked around thinking of the trama she had just recently been through. She wondered if Killian would even be there when she came back, perhaps he was a mirage, or a dream and when she went looking for him he was not there, and had never been.

She shook her head..No...she couldn't let herself believe it was nothing but reality.

As she continued on she found a large tarp. As she lay it out she started packing anything useful onto it.

The Captain had his own agenda. After searching Lily's wreck for a while, he went back to his ship. Or what was his ship. Now, she was half her former glory while the other half was scattered about in the water and on the beach. The half saved was the bit with the helm and under that, his quarters. And that meant shelter, with a bed as well. Of course it wasn't a nice bed, but it was a hell of a lot better than sleeping on the cold sand. On the other hand, the half that was missing had contained their food supply.
Killian looked to the forest. If Lily didn't find anything, they'd need to go hunting. But not now. No, the sun was already dipping down, close to the horizon.

Lily had almost gotten all the food, clothing, blankets, and bandaging material that she could fit on the tarp and still drag it to where she needed to take it. As she went to turn to grab the last of it and throw it on the tarp someone appeared front of her.

"Hello, Deary" said the voice his voice strangely high pitched and his skin looked as though it had been boiled off and turned a strange green brown. "Enjoying the view?" she said with his infamous chuckle. Lily's eyes widened as she stood there and backed away in fear. "Who are you?" she demanded as she looked around for something to use as a weapon. "No need for weapons, deary, they won't work on me!" said the man standing before her. "Now, this man that you have befriended..well let's just say he's an old friend of mine" he said and got closer to her face as his pointer finger took her chin and lifted it to look into his almost reptile eyes. "You're going to be a nice game piece in this little game I'm playing," he said and with that took hold of her chin in his hand and moving her head from side to side to see her over, "Ahh, yes. Lovely." He said as he then put his finger on her lips, "Now, now, Deary...you will not speak of any of this to our little pirate friend," he spoke as another giggle came out of his lips, "And I will see you both again soon!" he said and with that cast a spell on her. She had no idea what had happened but he did. "You'll never be able to speak of what you saw until I give you permission" he stated with a smile before disappearing in a cloud of dark smoke.

With this Lily looked around in terror at what had just happened. This inhuman person had not only appeared but vanished right before her. Everything was true, the magic..everything Killian had said really was happening..it was the reason she had crashed, as well as him. With this she instantly took hold of the large tarp and started dragging it with great force to get out of there as quickly as possible toward Killian. Rumple had made it so even if she tried she could not tell Killian he had been there, he needed her...and he also needed him to not find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.