Deserted Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Am I really that important to you," Killian smirked, of course he meant it in a completely teasing way. He started walking towards the forest. He looked back at her, "Do you know how to use a sword at all?"

Lily looked to him and rolled her eyes trying to act like he didn't..but she knew better than that. She then turned as he asked if she knew how to use a sword, "No..not many people do..these days" she said turning away as she continued on toward the jungle.

Killian sighed. He couldn't even begin to wrap his mind around a world where people didn't know how to use a simple thing like a sword. "Then how do you protect yourself or fight? What's a man who can't protect his belongings?"

Lily looked at him and smirked slighly. "First off, I'm not a man..and at this point I have no belongings." she said as she looked away, "Besides..there are many ways, guns...daggers...traps..reasoning." she said counting off the things that she could think of. "As long as you live what does it matter what you use?"

Killian looked her over one last time to check her for weapons. "You don't have any physical weapon, and reasoning isn't going to do much good against animals who can't understand a word you say. I have a sword… and a hook. I suggest you learn how to use one of them."

Lily looked to him and nodded. Week captain, teach away" she said a smile coming to her lips as she walked towards him. "that way I can save our asses when we're attacked by a beast, setting as your injured." She said her voice seeming greatly pessimistic.

Killian smirked. He handed her his sword. "The only problem's I don't have a sword of my own now," he looked around, trying to spot something to use. Without telling her anything, he grabbed two decent sticks and brought them back to Lily. "One for each of us."
He took the sword from her and tossed it on the ground. "Can you at least stand properly?"

Lily took hold of the sword as he handed it to her and felt the heaviness in her hand before he walked back to her smacking the sword from her hand and taking the stick as she looked to him, "Stand right?" she asked looking at him curiously. "Well I don't even think you can stand right..with that leg of yours," she said with a wink as she stood there drawing the sword up in front of her as she looked to Killian.

"Very funny," he said with sarcasm in his voice. "Missing a hand never stopped me, neither will a wounded leg."
He stood in a fighting position, "Shall we?"

Lily smiled softly as she lowered herself into a half assed bow before she stood in the fighting position before as raised her brow. "Ready as I'll ever be," she said lifting the stick in front of her.

The pirate lunged towards her, pretending to attack. Of course, he had no real intention of hurting her at all, but she had to learn. He used a style that wasn't completely gentleman-like nor was it a ruffian's, rather, it was somewhere in between.

Lily dodge it and went to swing at him as well hitting his stick with her own and running at him as she knocked him to the ground and held the stick to his throat as she knelt on top of him, her knee on his chest as a smirk came to her lips. "Surrender to me, Captain," she said with a smile as she then stood up taking herself off of him and offering him her hand.

Killian raised his brow. Maybe he had gone too easy. He couldn't lose to a woman who didn't know how to wield a sword. He grabbed her hand and pulled her down beside him, then in a split second, he loomed over her; a smirk on his face.

Lily glanced to him with a slight glare on her face but a smile forced itself to her face as she took her stick in both of her hands and twisted it throwing him back giving her time to get herself up as she held out her stick getting ready for him to come at her once more.

Killian came back at her once again. He still wasn't using his full power, but at least now he was taking it seriously. His eyes were stuck on hers, hardly paying attention to his technique.

Lily swung and with each swing he blocked it, she then looked at him with a smile as she hit the sore spot on his leg ever so lightly, just hard enough to get some pain to it before she knocked him back to the ground with a smirk. "Sorry," she said as she hovered over him, "Couldn't help myself" she said as she lay on top of him her knee on his chest once again.

Hook groaned in pain for a moment, but his groans soon changed to chuckles. "God you're a bitch… but you know how to work a sword… or stick."

Lily laughed along with him as she offered him her hand once more, "Now..no more pulling me down," she said, "I'm trying to help you up this time. Have I proved myself enough for you?" she asked a wink coming from her eye as she waiting for him to take hold of her hand so she could help him up.

"For now. But we will have more lessons later," he said with a somewhat playful smile. He took her hand and stood up slowly. "By the way, I let you win, so don't get it in your pretty little head that you're better than I."

Lily laughed softly, "Sure, we'll let you believe that," she said a smile on her face as she looked to him. "Well then, now that you know I'm good with a..well...a stick..can we go try and find your crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.