Deserted Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killian followed her lead. He swung his legs over the edge the bed, everything was fine. Well, there was a bit more pain in his leg, but he'd be fine, wouldn't he? When he tried to stand, his leg gave way and he fell to the hard wood floor. With his fall came a groan and a few swears against magic beans and his leg.

"Killian!?" Lily gasped as he had suddenly fallen she ran to his aid putting her arm around him and his around her shoulder as she helped raise him back to his feet. As she got him up to his feet she sat him back on his bed, "Are you okay?" she asked scared as she looked him into his eyes an obvously worried expression upon her face.

He made a sound close to a scoff. "I guess I'm still feeling the whiskey from last night," he said, trying to come up with a way for her to forget about his leg. He tried to stand again, but he just ended back on the bed.

She looked to him worried. "Let me have a look," she said softly, it was in a sweet tone but was also stern. "I'm afraid you might be the one that will need to stay in bed today," she said as she waited for him to pull his pant leg either down or up. She then stood quickly. "Be right back, I'm going to get the first aid kit," she said as she turned and ran to the tarp shuffling through it and grabbing the large container filled with various medical things and came running right back in a matter of moments.

Killian pulled off his pants rather reluctantly. He was sure it wasn't anything to worry about. He'd gotten hurt worse and lived another day just fine. Besides, there wasn't any blood, therefore, to him, it wasn't worth wasting medical supplies.

Lily took at his leg as her hand slowly went up and down to make sure there was no open would or anything stuck into it. "Tell me if anything hurts," she said softly as she started softly squeezing his muscles on his leg. She made sure to be careful but wanted to make sure that he was okay so she did put a fair amount of pressure on each part of his leg.

Hook stayed as quiet and stone-like as possible. He didn't need help, and his leg was most definitely not hurt. But there was one spot that said otherwise. He tried to bite his tongue and take the pain away, but his face still showed his discomfort.

Lily looked at him and smiled softly, there was a strange part of her that enjoy giving the pirate a bit of pain, mostly because it showed that he wasn't all stone cold and stern as he wanted to show. "It looks like a ripped muscle." she said sighing softly as she took her hands from him, "Nothing to fear, here swollow these," she said handing him some pain medicine. "It will help with the pain in about an hour, until you are okay to walk relax," she said a smile coming to her lips, "I'll go off and sort the things in the tarp..and maybe find some fresh water and food," she said with a smile.

Killian raised a brow at the small items. "You don't really expect me to take strange pills from a woman I met less than a day ago? How do I know you aren't drugging me so you can kill me and have the supplies to yourself?"

Lily rolled her eyes at him and then walked over and put her hand on the sore spot on his leg, "If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it last night in your sleep." she said a smirk coming to her lips, "Besides..I am sure you don't want to feel this anymore," she said as saying 'this' she squeezed the sore spot on his leg for half a second just to prove her point that he was injured. "Now..I'll be back in a few hours, okay?" she said as she looked to him standing in front of him. She knew it was going to take him so getting used to before he trusted her.

Killian hissed at the pain caused by her putting pressure on his leg. "Where do you think you're going? I'm not letting you go into the forest on your own. You'd end up leading some beast out to me. An honest man doesn't act as strangely as you."

Lily looked to him. "is all you care about yourself?!" She shouted getting a bit upset with him. "I am not beneath you, we are in this as partners." She growled slightly in disbelief of how he thought he could talk to her like that. "now, I'm going to go start gathering wood and showing through the stuff in the tarp. Is that okay, Master?" She said her voice was quiet irate.

"I'd rather you call me 'Captain'."
He was very much aware she was irritated. But that didn't mean he was planning to stop. Instead, she he continued to play with her.

At this point Lily couldn't even stand being around his man. She glared at him and then walked up to him her face close to him as she glared at him, "You're no better than Pan.." she said trying to get under his skin a little, "Try and make everything about what /you/ want.." she said and then turned and started walking out of the quarters to get something done.

Killian watched her go. He figured she could have one victory, but the rest were his. However, he wouldn't spend the entire day laying in bed. He took the pills, with whiskey, of course, then decided to fight the pain and follow after Lily.
What he had said, he only half meant it. Although he was skeptical of her, he also didn't want her to get hurt. She'd been through enough and it was at his fault… and the bean's.

As Lily walked out of the quarters she walked to the tarp and gathered a backpack and anything else she could use to collect water and food. She was still very sore and clenched her jaw when bending down to retrieved her items she had collected. She wanted so much to not like this Killian, but she could not help the feelings she felt for this man, he had indeed saved her life.

He was limping worse than he had been the previous day, but nothing would stop him. As captain of the Jolly Roger and, before the curse, a loyal crew, he knew he always had duties. To be quite frank, he didn't want to be the captain of Lily, but he wanted to make sure she stayed alive. He was fully aware she would most likely better his chance of survival, not to mention it would be nice to have the company.
"I'm not going to lie in that bed all day while you get to explore," he approached her. "I'm a pirate, love, it's what I do."

Lily turned and looked to him, "Are you going to be of any help to me?" she asked flat out. "If you are going to be limping and we encounter something that we have to run from then you are going to get us both killed," she said as she looked to him and moved close to him to show she was serious. "There is a lot that could go wrong..and..and I don't want to see you hurt or even killed," she said her eyes started watering with anger and sadness. "I..I just can't afford to loose you...at this point we are both keeping each other alive, and..and if I loose you..I'll be alone..and worse off than if you are in bed for a day," she said looking at him in his ocean blue eyes a wave of worry in her voice as she held the backpack and dagger in her hand. "So please, if you are injured I would rather you stay in bed and heal..so you can help me tomorrow." she said her words came from a good place, knowing the pirate would probably not listen but she had to at least try to show her care for him.

Killian was somewhat surprised by the new worried tone in her voice. "I doubt your charm'll do much good against anything dangerous. I don't see a weapon on you," he put his hand on his sword. "It'd be better to fight the thing than just run away. You'd probably faint with that head wound of yours. Two's better than one."

Lily sighted softly as she knew he would not be convinced easily. She then threw her backpack over her shoulder and looked to him. "well.. Seeing as I'm not going to be convincing you otherwise, I guess there is no choice than to bring you with me" she said a smile coming to her face. "but if you get me killed so help me I'll come back to haunt you"

Status
Not open for further replies.