Deserted Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killian watched her again. Even though she was strange when he first met her, there was still something that changed between then and now. What it was, he didn't have a clue. And if he had known it was Rumple, he may have thrown he back and allowed her to die. But then again, perhaps she could lure Rumple to her. Of course, he did have magic so Hook would lose no matter what.
"What's the world without magic like?" He suddenly asked.

Lily turned and slightly jumped as he had finally talked after keeping it silent for awhile. She was shaken from the thought as he spoke and then smiled softly as she looked around, "It is terrible," she stated simply. "There is no way of fixing your mistakes...to bring those you love back..to disappear." she said her head had hung slightly low as she sighed. "It's no way to live," she said and her eyes looked up to him the smile had been wiped from her face and she had a small frown upon her lips now. "What what of living with magic?" she asked. She wished more and more that she could tell Killian of Rumples plan..even if she really didn't know what it was..but at least if she told him he would know what was coming.

"It's far from perfect. Everything comes with a price. People die… and they don't truly come back; not even with magic. I've lost more from magic than I ever gained," he lifted up his hook. "I lost my hand all for a magic bean, and a woman who died because her heart was taken from her chest and crushed into dirt."

As he talked she got slightly nervous from hearing these words. This man that had come to her before was something that she needed to stop. She backed away from him her eyes fearful as she was not watching where she was backing up to and knocked herself into the wall letting something drop behind her as she turned quickly and then looked back to him. "I...I'm sorry," she said as she picked up the things that had fallen and placed them back up. Her long hair fell into her eyes as she walked toward the entrance of his quarters. "I..I didn't know magic..could be so, different than what they describe it in fairy tales.." she said softly thinking of what she was planning on doing. Maybe it was best she leave...she could not help herself thinking that perhaps they had been brought together for a reason higher than this..monster..which was the only thing at this point keeping her there.

"You okay?" Now he was sure there was definitely something wrong with this girl. Maybe she had lost too much blood or her brain had been damaged. "Let me see your head," he ordered.

Lily looked to him and nodded, "N..No I'm okay," she said as she looked to him. She then heard his voice get stern and order her to come show him her head. She did not know why but she agreed and walked over to him untying the fabric he had once tied it with.

Killian looked at the blood-stained fabric, but there wasn't nearly as much as he had expected. He gently ran his thumb over the wound as he spoke, "It's a good thing the salt water got in the wound, it's closing up already."
He gave her a somewhat encouraging smile. "But that isn't to say it's healed. Go easy on it."

Lily nodded softly as she took the fabric and tied it back around her head softly. She gazed in his eyes as he was rather close to his face. Her eyes shimmered as she looked over the entirety of his face, his eyes were something she could get lost in, his jawline was dangerously sharp, and his hair was shaggy and unruly. She couldn't help but study every inch of his face as he spoke. "T..Thanks for..looking at it," she said as she blinked out of her stare and looked down her cheeks slightly reddening at the fact she had been staring at him for as long as he talked and looked over her wound. "D..did you get injured?" she asked.

He took his hand away from her head. Of course he had noticed her staring, as he had a couple of other times earlier in the day, but he didn't want to say anything to discourage her.
"Not anything deathly," he answered. "I'm not walking straight, it'll be fine before morning; would be better if I had some rum though."

Lily looked to him and nodded. "What wiskey isn't good enough for ya?" she said smiling softly as she looked to him. Maybe she should just leave, at this point he wouldn't stop her, he knew nothing of her and wouldn't waste his energy. She sighed still trying to make the hard decision on what to do next.

Luckily, she wouldn't have to. Rather, Hook made up the decision for her. "We should get some sleep. It's been a rough day for the both of us."
He walked away from her, and laid down on his bed. "Just because we're trapped on an island doesn't mean we haven't things to do."

Lily sighed softly with a nod and looked at him. "W..where should I sleep?" she asked not wanting to assume that he wanted her in his bed. She knew that it was his space and not her own.

He shifted closer to the wall. He looked at her and wore a small smirk. He patted the space on the bed next to him, "Here, or the sand, love. Your choice."

Lily smiled softly as she did not hesitate to sleep in a warm bed with another that would also give her warmth. She kicked her shoes off so that there would be no sand in the bed and crawled in. She looked to Killian as she made sure to stay as close as she could to the edge of the bed. She lay her head on the pillow, her head was still aching in pain from her cut and possible dehydration.

Killian kept his hands, well, hand and hook, to himself for now. He was a decent man, and always took pride in being so. However, being such an honorable, decent man took quite a lot of self-restraint. And in the end, he was a pirate. And a fairly drunk pirate at that. Not to mention that Lily was pushing herself up against him a bit, it really couldn't be called 'his fault', could it. The thoughts swirled around in his head. Somehow, it had been a long time since he had felt this way for a girl. It wasn't 'love at first sight', nor was it love at all. It was a simple feeling of care. He wanted to keep her alive as long as possible, though he was almost certain their time on this island was short, and they wouldn't be leaving it alone.

As Lily lay there her head facing from him she shivered as the night air started to seep into the quarters. Her long amber red hair fell into face as she kept her eyes closed. As she realized that she was shivering she unintentionally kept getting closer and closer to him as the night wore on. The closer she had gotten to him the warmer she felt.

Waking the next morning her eyes flickered open before the sun had come up. She looked around and realized that she had been in fact laying upon Killian's chest. Her head lay on his chest and her hand upon his stomach. She was still not fully awake at this point and had not quite realized excactly where she had ended up through the night, but she was warm..

On the other hand, Killian had been up for quite some time. But, like any other lonely pirate, he pretended to be asleep. Sorting out the items on the tarp could wait, so could the rebuilding of the Jolly Roger. So, for now, he laid there, admiring her once again.

Lily had then realized that she had been laying pretty much on top of him as she moved her head to look up at his face their noses were pretty much touching at this point as her cheeks became flush. "M..Morning," she said as she continued to lay there but then moved from laying on his chest to lay back on her pillow the morning sun warming up the room quite nicely.

"Sleep well?" He asked in a teasing tone. He propped himself up on his elbow, looking down at her. The pink on her cheeks only amused him. That flustered look was among one of his favorites.

She say up and stretched, "Actually yeah," she said giving him a teasing glare as she got herself out of bed. As she stood her head felt much better and other than being sore she almost felt normal. She stood there and looked to him with a smile, she loved just looking at this pirate, his looks could honestly kill. She then sighed knowing they had a long road ahead of them today, almost not wanting to do anything at this point she felt like she wanted to just go back to bed and lay there forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.