DESERT: Its whats after dinner.

^^ Thats the worst desert idea ever. ^^

WITH SSSSSSSSSSSSSYRUP.

CHOCRIT SSSSSSSSSSSSSYRUP.

Pecan pie with vanilla ice cream is good too.

...Holy fucking shit.... I have a least.... o_O

CHEESECAKE!!!!, NUTELLA (my new addiction), damn, I have to say it, Cashews ^^, Chocolate Chip COOKIES, hot out the oven BROWNIES, CUPCAKES, HOT FUDGE CAKE, A GOOD MALT or SHAKE, COFFEE MIXED DRINKS (FRAPPICHINO..etc..) CHAVA CHILLERS at sonic... , .............The list goes on and on.......

Peach and raspberry cobbler, Apple Pie, Afogato (I think I spelled that right, which is icecream with esspresso poured into it, that's yummy with the little churros at the Aqua Hotel), Chocolate, any type of chocolate, DIPPIN' DOTS ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST OF DESERTS (I mean, for christssake, they're motherfucking BALLS OF ICECREAM!), Cookies, Cupcakes, Pie, Cake, Twice baked cookies, thumbprint cookies, my famous pumpkin marble cheesecake I make at thanksgiving, Pixie sticks, halloween candy, crunch bars, ALL TYPES OF FRUIT.... except for fresh custard apple, THAT FRUIT SMELLS LIKE ASSSSSSSS, I mean, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I DON'T LIKE EATING A YOGHURT LIKE SUBSTANCE WHEN WHAT IT CAME FROM SMELLS LIKE A SKUNK, IT makes the end product funky.

AND MY MOST FAVORITE THING:

DRAGON FRUIT. It's the bomb. It's the king of fruit. IT RULES THE WORLD.

Doesn't hurt that the plant itself is this big:

JackGoh.jpg

The tree looks like one of those monsters in a game that you know better than to go anywhere near it just by looking at it. And if you go near it grabs you & smacks you around.

I think that those people just must be really, really tiny.

Because they look asian.

(lol also jelly donuts)

(+milk, not coffee)

tumblr_l3zrf6kOWL1qapiovo1_500.jpg

Ice Cream Sammich using Cookies as bread and Cookies N' Cream ice cream as the filling.

The cookies are still warm when served.

Oh my god, sounds DELICIOUS!

ewww omg im gettin diabeetus from looking at it.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go have some homemade cookies with real coffee.

Hey! THOSE WERE MINE, DARKY!

I LOVE CHURROS!

I love churros too.

Aw man, chocolate-dipped churros it's like, four times the sugar, six times the flavor.

I AGREE MY HATE-FILLED FRIEND!

*MAKES LOVE TO HER CHURROS BEFORE EATING THEM*

Strawberry shortcake makes Kitti very happy!
I also adore cheesecake, just plain New York Style.

I took a pork chop, wrapped it in bacon, but that between two slices of ham, and then baked it in honey

here's it's effect on me