1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

DESERT: Its whats after dinner.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by October Knight, May 26, 2010.

1. John

"Considering how many times you and I have done that, we both know that's not true. There weren't any cameras in the room that time. You're thinking Moscow I think." He smiled at her.

(Was I being too subtle XD)

2. Reese's flavored anything.

Or gellato.

Or cheesecake.

ALSO:

My favorite DESERT is Sahara.

3. I agree man, reeses anything is good. Especially Ice Cream.

4. (so, does she like refuse to wear other clothes? I'm just thinking logistically, that wouldn't be allowed at a school)

Jason

"...Okay, but why the purple leotard as opposed to normal clothes?" He took a step back when she melted.

5. (Everything about Hawthorne screams villain XD)

John

He was walking slowly down the hall, waiting for Belle.

6. Strawberries! >u<

7. Chocolate Chip cokies made with the souls of the innocent.

8. Just strawberries?

Not like strawberry FLAVORED something or strawberries ON something?

9. LET THE MAN HAVE HIS STRAWBERRIES.

AS FOR ME AND MY HIGHLY IMPORTANT OPINION: I, TOO, LOVE REESE FLAVORED THINGS. AND GELATO, FOR THE FEW TIMES I HAVE HAD IT.

ALSO. . .Actually, I like to have like, a brownie or a piece of cake or something, but at the same time I usually have a cup of coffee with it. So it's like, after-dinner dessert and coffee. SO FANCY.

In summer though I like to have a POPSICLE or a PUSHUP.

Most favorite though are traditional sweets, which aren't very sweet at all. But none of you would know what they are or appreciate them. >:( *FULL OF EXTREME DISLIKE FOR ALL OF YOU NOW*

Summer hasn't started here yet though...so it's still cake-season...

10. And... Ampu goes from pinkey up, to diaper baby. =D Don't worry though pushups are the bests.

anything baked. Except apple pie. Does this make me unamerican?

11. It makes you unamerican AND a communist.

Nutella, on anything, or straight out of the damn jar with maybe a little honey on- *joygasm*

12. Gotta love Nutella.

I'm a communist? *Is too much like Isaboo, kills self*

13. <- only person in the bread cult that can bake

Brownie was here, Cookie is a loser.

Also, frozen yogurt and pudding.

14. FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT

15. Ironic how Nick Fury secretly dislikes American Pie.

WHAT WOULD SAM JACKSON SAY?

16. "APPLE PIE MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU LIKE IT?!"

Frozen yogurt <3

17. The best kind of dessert is when you combine different kinds of sweets and just mash them in a ginormous container.

eg.

Banana frozen yogurt, Vanilla ice cream and Strawberry gelato meets Mr. BOWL.

Topped with strawberries, kiwi and mangoes.

Yum.

18. ^^ Yea, I agree. Desert mash-ups are full of win.

19. Hot Pecan pie with a whopping scoop of ice cream on top is pretty grand.

20. Belle

"I'll head by the college later." She shrugged "I just want to make sure she is alright and to apologize for our mistake."