Describe an RP Plot badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Red Revolver

Original poster
As the title suggests, try to describe an RP plot you're currently in,have been, or make up a generic plot and describe it as poorly as you can...and as funny as you can. Keep it nice, though! It's just for giggles!

Like an example here would be a plot I used to have involving a bunch of ragtag teens and reality glitches in an artificial dimension. If I were to describe it badly, I'd say:

"Tint the Void: Nameless weirdos, a sun obsessed weirdo, and a random cat try not to crash their minecraft server."

You can omit the RP name if you want or if it doesn't belong to you, though.

owo Awww dude. I love these kinds of things. I don't think I even need to put titles on these. The people who know, know. XD
  • A handful of nerds, a scatterbrained shapeshfiter, and a god-cat team up to defeat an omnipotent man-baby and save a roleplaying site that died a long time ago.
  • How do the personifications of fandoms come together to form a functional society of their own? Spoiler alert: they don't.
  • A con-man so annoying that even the gods don't want to deal with him, so they send a bunch of random mortals to do it for them.
  • A magic school where the lore is made up and the points don't matter. Also, the sun, the literal sun that the earth is supposed to revolve around is a student at this school. No questions please.

So, those are all the RP's that I'm involved in currently... but, fuck it, now let's do some retro RP's. Extra cookies will be awarded to anyone who can recognize these... :D
  • "I'm going to finish this cosplay if it kills me", say cosplayers who will soon eat those words.
  • Dragon figurines that are so lifelike, you'll swear you heard them talk. Or saw them move. Or passed a joint around with them.
  • A handful of weaboos, a cliche character archetype, and a god-cat team up to prevent the merciless slaughter of countless anime characters. And also a lot of characters that really aren't from an anime because we got bored and stopped following our own rules.
  • If you die in the game, you die in real life -- also the developer is a troll who made everything unbalanced on purpose, and the logout button stops working when you need it most. Everything else is Lord of the Flies but with magic and dragons. Good luck.

The Avengers decided they liked DC's seriousness. And then Iron Man and Deadpool had a baby, in Russia. Inject some anime references, and a Dark Knight who constantly leaves Gotham.
  • A handful of nerds, a scatterbrained shapeshfiter, and a god-cat team up to defeat an omnipotent man-baby and save a roleplaying site that died a long time ago.
  • How do the personifications of fandoms come together to form a functional society of their own? Spoiler alert: they don't.
What are these?
I don't even...

• Take your favorite fandom characters, then place them in a fandom setting, and boom. Free-for-all. Also, something wants them all dead.
  • The world is big, but it's also high fantasy. Have a good one. Trees are sentient.
  • One tree is sentient, and struggles to find customers that take him seriously.
  • The moon is a portal, you're a vaguely anthropomorphized animal or elementally based creature of sorts. Time to save the world from a growing insane and feral population.
  • You're you. Mention something, and it's there. Also there is a woman with a clipboard. Where are you? That's for her to know and for you to find out.
  • Just... Fight. Don't bother with balancing.

Fandom characters are invited to a game of Survivor, and several players decide to do their own elimination.

Random people are thrust into a gameshow, and they all got drunk and tattooed their partners name on their arm. Now they have to find their partners.

Satan and God go on vacation, and their housekeepers nearly start the apocalypse on Earth. Also, the Archangel Michael falls asleep in his spaghetti.

A Swiss Guard, a Priest, and an Occupy Wall Street protestor are called by a tsundere to become the Ghostbusters.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
  • An old man who cries wolf goes to college with horses.
  • The embodiment of determination tries to get into Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Broody's pants much to his lizard mother's dismay.
  • A ragtag group of royals and a undead maid have to save the Queen...only they suck at everything.
  • Raccoon bounty hunter in space finds a double of his social media idol.
  • A renegade alien with an Earth obsession lives with his war criminal slave.
Possible future RP
  • A rehash of older characters. Can it rekindle the love between the Pharaoh and a devil?
That last one sounds so cringy I grit my teeth when I read it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
GASP. This looks fun!

Coriander and Honey
A man from another dimension meets a girl who tries to kill him. She messes up cuz he's too muscle to die, and he decides giving her another go at it in a seedy hotel will be a fun way to spend the night.
@Kitti

The Standing Stones
Immortal girl meets immortal man and solves mysteries with him, fucking shit up for faeries, humans, a golem, and the two of them.
@VeilofRain

She's Gone
A kid's abduction leads to sadness, and a desperate rock sends people looking for her.
@Shirelin

When Everyone Has Magic, Nobody has Magic
Weird kid with issues on his way to Hell meets a fat athlete who convinces him to hold off for nine months or so.
@Cerulean

Staying Behind
Immortal woman starts a city, abandons it, and gives herself to a fish.
@Patch-Work

Unwinding the Immortal Coil
Everyone is immortal, but only one can't die, so let's mess with him.
@redblood

Recon Mission 649b-Alpha
We're stuck under a rock together, so let's bring people from where they should be dead, turn one sentient, and turn the other into an undead that slowly kills our necromancer.
@Patch-Work

Lost Mission
Immortal childlike soldier is given false mission parameters and is probably going to end up in a lab.
@Lstorm

Gravity's Pull
Possessed girl barfs, runs away from her problems, and makes an interstellar civilization scratch its collective heads. Also, some immortal killed someone and is confusing the same civilization.
@Lstorm

Black Crown Calling
A kidnapped girl grows up enslaved and an elf falls in love after a tomato hits her.
@Lurcolm

A Rock's Hard Place
A (relation)ship sinks as one idiot gets himself banished to hell, and the other idiot gives in to despair.
@Shirelin

Queen Among the Triple Closet
Kidnapped and enslaved girl meets a guy who's actually two people. She stabs him and he falls in love.
@Aerylei

City Girl, Fed Boy
An FBI tsundere falls for a shy moeblob farmer and they replace his daughter with a dog.
@LogicfromLogic

ENJOY these are just some of my RPs, and just the ones where I'm sure the other player won't mind me making fun of them a little bit because my love for the stories is well-and-obnoxiously-known. 8D

Hahahaohgod.

From a current one:
A Truce Among Kingdoms
Cocky Prince meets fierce Princess he is arranged to be married to and has to navigate the honey-do's and don'ts of growing the hell up from his previous lifestyles.
@Judo Tinkerbell xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
World Walk:
A group of mages, including a violent bipolar knight who hates blood, a thief who uses light magic, a lightning mage who cries more for possessions than people, and a friendzoned mercenary, go on a quest across a lawless frontier to hear public speechs by an old hermit with questionable sanity. In the end, the hermit betrays them and steals several hundred trinkets of varying value from a horde of mages, then proceeds to take over the world.

In a world where magic has only just been rediscovered, the reclusive sage Magus, responsible for bringing it back into the world, calls a council in the corner of a wasteland to be attended by the strongest mages to decide the fate of a troubled world. However, it's a trap, and he uses powerful magic to rebind their Foci (which are necessary for magic) to him, increasing his power tremendously. He proceeds to rise to the throne of a magocracy and use its armies to conquer the continent.

GASP. This looks fun!

Coriander and Honey
A man from another dimension meets a girl who tries to kill him. She messes up cuz he's too muscle to die, and he decides giving her another go at it in a seedy hotel will be a fun way to spend the night.
@Kitti

The Standing Stones
Immortal girl meets immortal man and solves mysteries with him, fucking shit up for faeries, humans, a golem, and the two of them.
@VeilofRain

She's Gone
A kid's abduction leads to sadness, and a desperate rock sends people looking for her.
@Shirelin

When Everyone Has Magic, Nobody has Magic
Weird kid with issues on his way to Hell meets a fat athlete who convinces him to hold off for nine months or so.
@Cerulean

Staying Behind
Immortal woman starts a city, abandons it, and gives herself to a fish.
@Patch-Work

Unwinding the Immortal Coil
Everyone is immortal, but only one can't die, so let's mess with him.
@redblood

Recon Mission 649b-Alpha
We're stuck under a rock together, so let's bring people from where they should be dead, turn one sentient, and turn the other into an undead that slowly kills our necromancer.
@Patch-Work

Lost Mission
Immortal childlike soldier is given false mission parameters and is probably going to end up in a lab.
@Lstorm

Gravity's Pull
Possessed girl barfs, runs away from her problems, and makes an interstellar civilization scratch its collective heads. Also, some immortal killed someone and is confusing the same civilization.
@Lstorm

Black Crown Calling
A kidnapped girl grows up enslaved and an elf falls in love after a tomato hits her.
@Lurcolm

A Rock's Hard Place
A (relation)ship sinks as one idiot gets himself banished to hell, and the other idiot gives in to despair.
@Shirelin

Queen Among the Triple Closet
Kidnapped and enslaved girl meets a guy who's actually two people. She stabs him and he falls in love.
@Aerylei

City Girl, Fed Boy
An FBI tsundere falls for a shy moeblob farmer and they replace his daughter with a dog.
@LogicfromLogic

ENJOY these are just some of my RPs, and just the ones where I'm sure the other player won't mind me making fun of them a little bit because my love for the stories is well-and-obnoxiously-known. 8D
These made me laugh out loud :D

• Thank You
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Status
Not open for further replies.