Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Born into a military family, Li Siyun is the youngest of three siblings. Her mother and father were quite happy to finally have a girl."
You might be able to play Li's older brother.

I know it lacks some characters, but...
TSOfZq1.png

Ah, I'm fine, Merida was my second choice anyway :) I am, however, not sure exactly what that ^^ is? I'm a little lost today haha

Ah, I'm fine, Merida was my second choice anyway :) I am, however, not sure exactly what that ^^ is? I'm a little lost today haha
It shows friends and enemies so far. Villains have a red cloud, heroes a green. Underclassmen are san serif. Charts are a hobby of mine.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
cool chart :3

That is an awesome chart. It shows that my character needs to make friends. And enemies. But yeah, you really got a talent for organizing stuff @AAB.

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB
well, my character Sidney doesn't have any friends yet since she's new and incredibly shy, but li and her could always be friends :3 @The Writing Owl

okay well this exploded quickly while I was out So everyone that wants to be friends is a go. Carter and ben as crushes are good too! The Forum will be up tomorrow night

alrighty, thanks Adira!

That sounds cool, I read over your history and maybe they were pen pals? It would explain how they could be friends despite her being new. If that's okay with you, @~Happily.Ever.After~. :)

That's fine by me n_n

Yay! Friends!

Is it possible for me to join? If so I'd like to reserve a spot for the daughter of Shan Yu (the Hun from Mulan).

Reactions: AAB
when can we start?

I'm almost done with my character sheet. (It took long enough.)

Oh really?
I dunno what it do now. Whatever you guys vote which is best. The new one or old one

(Changed her to a boy)

121229TAECYEON.jpg

::Villain or Hero:: Villain
::Name:: Ge Ming "Gem" Khan
::Nickname:: Little Warrior
::Gender:: Male
::Age:: 16
::Year of High school:: Junior
::Height:: 5'9"
::Weight:: 168 lbs
::Eye Color:: Dark gray
::Hair Color:: Black
:Skin Color:: Beige with a golden undertone
::Other Physical Description:: Gem is a stoic boy who has trouble expressing himself. Most people say he is scary looking and unapproachable. He's the type of person that tends to lurk in the shadows, even though he tries his hardest not to, he always ends up doing it.

~~~

::Child of:: Shan Yu Khan and Jing Fei Khan
::Other Family:: Li Hua Khan, his seven year old sister and Hui Ling Khan is fifteen year old sister.
::Pets:: Hayabusa, Shan Yu's falcon. Although the bird is quite old now and can't do much, Gem enjoys watching him fly.
::Friends:: Alfred (friendly acquaintance)
::Enemies:: Tba
::Crush:: Tba
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: Tba

~~~

::History:: From infancy to adolescence, Gem was raised to be tough. Not to the point of abuse, but to the point where he could stand strong against two or three regular sized guys. His father never wanted Gem to be overpowered by anyone, and so he taught him how to fight from a young age. He also taught him a lot about equality, so Gem never had any qualms with hitting females. Being who he was, Shan Yu didn't allow 'weak feelings' and so he unintentionally contributed to Gem being socially awkward. Gem's mother was practically the epitome of 'being seen and not heard', Gem didn't form a very strengthening bond with his mother and couldn't come to her for a reprieve from his training.
When his father wasn't training him, Gem would stealthily traverse the village and unintentionally spy on others. Unintentionally, because he would have the intention of interacting with them, but he'd get scared and end up hiding and hearing/seeing everything they did. This made him privvy to a lot of things that he should have probably never seen, ever, but this all made him realize his true calling; Being a paparazzo.

::Personality:: Due to his childhood, Gem has always been unable to express his feelings properly. Most of his attempts at portraying happiness, fail and end up causing a misunderstanding. Despite this, Gem still tries to make friends. However, when rebuked multiple times Gem can become volatile and cold towards others, whilst taking out his anger on them. His rage can last from an hour to days, due the anger disorder that he developed as a child.

::Hobbies:: Archery, climbing, dancing (in private), and blogging.
::Likes:: Board games, slapstick cartoons, birds, formal attire, hugs.
::Dislikes:: Being left out, reptiles, crickets.
::Wishes:: To make at least three life long friends, and to become a paparazzo.

Amandla-Stenberg.png

::Villain or Hero:: Villain
::Name:: Alexandrine Facilier
::Nickname:: Alex, Lexi, Petite Cherie
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 15
::Year of High school:: Sophomore
::Height:: 5'3"
::Weight:: 125 lbs.
::Eye Color:: Dark brown
::Hair Color:: Medium brown
:Skin Color:: Light brown
::Other Physical Description: Alex tends to wear a lot of gold jewelry with various birth stones in them. She always wears heels to boost her height.

~~~

::Child of:: Dr. Facilier and an unknown woman.
::Other Family:: Philomene Facilier, her grandmother and legal guardian.
::Pets:: An ill tempered siamese cat named Bijoux.
::Friends::
::Enemies::
::Crush::
::Girlfriend::

~~~

::History:: Alex was born a year before her father was dragged into the spirit world because of that wretched beast, Tiana. Her mother was devastated when she heard of her husbands death and tried to bring him back with black magic but failed and ended her existence in the process. Thankfully, Alex's grandmother, Philomene lived nearby and adopted her. Her grandmother raised her to believe that Dr. Facilier was a saint who had only tried to purge the world of sin, and that Tiana and Naveen were the bad ones. She taught Alex everything she knew about voodoo and black magic, and set her on her current path to become the most powerful woman in the region.

::Personality:: Alex may look nice and sweet, but she is the definition of a massive bitch. She is very selfish and will only help someone if their success will benefit her in the long run. She holds a dark and pessimistic view on just about anything and likes to dampen the moods of others. Alex is petty and firmly believes in the saying 'If I can't have it, no one can' and will go out of her way to destroy the thing that eludes her.
The only person who Alex respects and genuinely cares for is her grandmother, who is possibly a bigger bitch than she is.
Despite her never ending bitchiness, Alex can give words of encouragement when she's feeling generous, and that is very rare.

::Hobbies: Tarot and palm reading, talking to her father's grave stone, reading, pranking, practicing voodoo.
::Likes:: 'Gothifying' dolls, adding bugs to her collection, cats, her dad's old voodoo materials, morbid poems, spicy food.
::Dislikes:: 'Cutesy shy girls', heroes, silver jewelry, sweets.
::Dreams/Wishes:: To become the most powerful woman in the region and bring her father back from the spirit world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.