Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
::Villain or Hero:: Villain
::Name:: Carter Williams
::Nickname:: None
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 16
::Year of High school:: Sophomore
::Height:: 5'6
::Weight:: 114 lbs
::Eye Color:: Blue
::Hair Color:: Blonde
:Skin Color:: White
::Other Physical Decription::
~~~

::Child of:: Evil Queen (Snow White) x Jake Williams (Human)
::Other Family:: Only child
::Pets:: a wolf name Lowbo
::Friends:: Mel and Jaz
::Enemies:: (open)
::Crush:: Ben
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: (open)

~~~

::History:: Carter was born into a family of pure evil. Her father a local murder and criminal. From a young age her mother taught her the arts of black magic. Hoping that one day her daughter would take over her place. As the years go by the faster her heart turns to darkness. Which her mother has kept from her hoping it will help make her wish of her daughter turning evil come true.

::Personality:: Carter's for the most part can't control her anger. Most of the time she is someone's worst nightmare. But at times a nice vibe will come through which makes her personality bounce all over. At this point she is just trying to find herself and figure out if she is meant to be good or evil.

::Hobbies: writing books, playing music, practicing magic, and hanging out with her animals
::Likes:: animals, music, and writing
::Dislikes:: people who Brag over status and thunderstorms
::Dreams/Wishes:: Carter's deep wish is to figure out the storm in her head. To know where she really belongs and what she is meant to do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: Rainbowwave
Hope it's okay I decide to do a villain instead since there were a lot of heroes.

@Tenny

Accepted! Welcome to the Villains mwahahahah! I feel like Mal and Carter would be good friends, and Ben dislikes the same things!

Okay, I'm hoping for 1 more villain and 1 more male before we get started!

I agree I think Mel and Carter would be amazing friends :)

aOdGKQ7.png

::Name:: Rahab Frollo
::Nickname:: Ray
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 18
::Year of High school:: Senior
::Height:: 5'9"
::Weight:: 132 lbs
::Eye Color:: Grey
::Hair Color:: Black
::Skin Color:: Fair

~~~

::Child of:: Claude Frollo
::Other Family::
Andrew Frollo, Claude's younger brother, whom Rahab never met
Lisa Jacobs, Rahab's mother
Edmund Jacobs, Lisa's older brother, a leper
Aspen Chadwick, Lisa's unmarried sister
Garvey Jacobs, Lisa's husband
Charles Jacobs, Rahab's half-brother
::Pets:: None
::Friends:: Jaz
::Enemies:: Tes, Rosabella
::Crush:: Nobody
::Boyfriend:: Nobody

~~~

::History::
"He was attacked in the forest by bandits. Edmund found him, and brought him home. Aspen and I cleaned and bandaged his wounds, and gave him wine for the pain. He seemed to get better after a few days. Then I went in to change his bandages, and he was delirious or drunk or... Afterwards, I acted like nothing had happened. I was only sixteen, and confused. He must have thought it a dream. But later I was found to be with child. He became horrified and would have had me destroy you. But Edmund became angry, and chased him out of our house, and I've had you ever since."

That was Rahab's story, to hear her mother tell it. She grew up in that farm cottage with Edmund, Aspen, and her mother. Then Edmund contracted leprosy and left, and Lisa got married, and Aspen moved to the city. Rahab's step-father Garvey put up with Rahab, but once his own son was a few years old he decided he wanted Rahab gone. Lisa was reluctant, but Garvey asked around to find where Rahab's father might be. He heard of the Island of Maptoikia, the most likely place for her father to be, and convinced Lisa to send her there. Figuring Rahab's father wouldn't harm a full-grown girl, she agreed.

When Rahab arrived on the island, she quickly learned that her father was dead. She had dreaded meeting him, but felt it would have been better to meet him than to arrive and have no-one. She spent months alone on the island of villains before getting to know her neighbors. When the Royal Preperatory School was offered, Rahab thought she would turn it down. What would a peasant bastard do at a princess school? But there wasn't much for her on the island, and other villain-children would be going, so she decided to try it.

::Personality:: Rahab is bitter. Bitter toward her father who despised her, her step-father who ignored her, her little brother who gave her naught but trouble, her foolish mother who sent her to that God-forsaken island, God for forsaking the island (if there is a God; Rahab tells herself there isn't), and princesses for being born princesses.

::Hobbies: poetry, beadwork, reading, biking
::Likes:: Italian food, blue eyes, badminton, whit, turkey, lizards
::Dislikes:: people being given things they didn't earn, especially things they were born into
::Dreams/Wishes:: Sometimes Rahab wishes herself dead and sometimes she wishes others dead. But truthfully, what she dreams of is inclusion. And not the "we're princesses, but we'll let you play with us" kind of inclusion, but the "you are meant to be one of us" kind.
::Other:: Jaz has been Rahab's best friend since last year.

Last edited:

Player Full Name Father Mother Name Gender Age Class Height Weight Eye Color Hair Color Skin Color Friends Enemies Crush
~Happily.Ever.After~ Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly Gaston Unknown Olivia Female 14 Freshman 5.4 127 Light Blue Dark Brown Pale Leo Zach, Harley  
TyratheTyrant Kalynda Maldonia Naveen Maldonia Tiana Kaylie Female 15 Freshman 5.5 122 Brown Brown Light Brown   Alex  
TyratheTyrant Jeannette Wish Aladdin Jasmine Jeanie Female 15 Freshman 5.6 149 Brown Brown Tan   Jaz  
Sashakiki Leo Ashton Hook James Hook Unknown Leo Male 15 Freshman 5.8 130 Blue Black Flesh Olivia    
Princess of the Teacup Alexandrine Facilier Dr. Facilier Unknown Alex Female 15 Sophomore 5.3 125 Dark Brown Brown Light Brown   Kaylie  
~Happily.Ever.After~ Sidney Sophia Bjornman Kristoff Bjorman Anna Sidney Female 15 Sophomore 5.3 103 Light Blue Strawberry Blonde Pale Li, Gray Elliot  
Adira Tess Mae Charming Henry Charmant Charming Cinderella Tes Female 16 Sophomore 5.4 112 Blue Ash Blonde Flesh Rosabella, Shawn, Blair    
Tenny Carter Williams Jake Williams Queen Grimhilde Carter Female 16 Sophomore 5.5 114 Blue Blonde Pale Jaz, Mal Nene  
Noceur Rosabella Fitzherbert Eugene Fitzherbert Rapunzel Rosabella Female 16 Sophomore 5.5 116 Light Hazel Gold Fair Zach, Tes    
TyratheTyrant Adonis Olympus Hercules Megara Adonis Male 16 Sophomore 6.2 140 Blue Brown Pale   Vi  
~Happily.Ever.After~ Zachary Brendan Knight Adam Knight Belle Zach Male 16 Sophomore 6.2 184 Blue Dark Brown Tan Rosabella Olivia Rosabella
The Writing Owl Li Siyun Li Shang Fa Mulan Li Female 17 Junior 5.1 100 Brown Dark Light Olive Sidney Gem  
~Happily.Ever.After~ Harley Eve Knight Adam Knight Belle Harley Female 17 Junior 5.2 112 Dark Brown Dark Tan Shawn Olivia  
Tyssi Blair Audrey Lennox Unknown Merida Blair Female 17 Junior 5.4 119 Blue Red Fair Tes   Benjamin
Adira Mallory Rose Normard Leo Normard Maleficent Mal Female 17 Junior 5.5 127 Dark Purple Pale Carter, Harley, Jaz Lio  
Jae Violet Afrodite Hades Unknown Vi Female 17 Junior 5.5 136 Light Blue Blue White   Adonis  
thegothicbeauty Cassandra Ratcliff John Ratcliff Unknown Cassie Female 17 Junior 5.7 120 Green Black Pale Jason
thegothicbeauty Jason Ratcliff John Ratcliff Unknown Jason Male 17 Junior 5.7 120 Green Black/Blonde Pale Cassie    
Many Faces Many Names Bryony Florian Frederick Florian Snow White Nene Female 17 Junior 5.8 137 Light Blue Auburn Pale   Carter  
Princess of the Teacup Ge Ming Khan Shang Yu Khan Jing Fei Khan Gem Male 16 Junior 5.8 168 Black Black Beige Alf Li  
Remmey Elliot Gray Hans Gray Unknown Elliot Male 17 Junior 5.8 140 Grey Brown Light Tan Rahab Sidney, Gray  
Sashakiki Shawn Lesalle Eric Lesalle Ariel Shawn Male 17 Junior 5.9 140 Blue Red Light Tan Tes, Ben, Harley    
Jae Ashton Sparrow Jack Sparrow Unknown Ash Male 17 Junior 6.0 178 Dark Dark Brown Flesh      
Adira Grayson Frost Jack Frost Elsa Gray Male 17 Junior 6.1 145 Light Blue Ash Blonde Pale Sidney Elliot  
thegothicbeauty Elizabeth Skellington Jack Skellington Sally Skellington Lizzy Female 18 Senior 5.6 105 Dark Brown Black/Red Tan      
AAB Rahab Frollo Claude Frollo Lisa Chadwick Rahab Female 18 Senior 5.8 132 Grey Black Fair Jaz, Elliot    
Adira Benjamin Albert Charming Henry Charmant Charming Cinderella Ben Male 18 Senior 6.0 150 Blue Blonde Flesh Shawn, Lionel    
Noceur Lionel Philip Philip Hubert Aurora Stefan Lio Male 18 Senior 6.0 156 Brown Dark Brown Fair Ben Mal  
~Happily.Ever.After~ Jaz Heed Jafar Amina Heed Jaz Male 18 Senior 6.0 170 Blue Dark Brown Deep Tan Carter, Rahab, Mal Jeanie Rahab
The Writing Owl Alfred DeVille Unknown Cruella DeVille Alf Male 18 Senior 6.3 150 Blue Black Pale Gem    

Last edited:
300_bulimia.jpg

::Villain or Hero:: Hero
::Name:: {I think Princess} Sidney Sophia Bjornman
::Nickname:: Sid
::Gender:: female
::Age:: 15
::Year of High school:: Sophmore
::Height:: 5'4, nearly average height for a girl
::Weight:: 103lbs, very thin
::Eye Color:: Silvery Blue
::Hair Color:: Strawberry Blonde
:Skin Color:: very pale
::Other Physical Decription:: much like her mother and aunt, Sidney has freckles.

~~~

::Child of:: Kristoff BjornmanXAnna
::Other Family:: Queen Elsa is her aunt
::Pets:: Dolly:: 3yr old, female, red Tabby cat || Freckles:: 5yr old, female, light brown ferret || Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog || Scooter:: 9yr old, male, Mastiff mix, dog || Magic:: 7yr old, female, Akita-Border Collie mix, dog || Wildfire:: 4yr old, gelding, light bay Arabian, 14hh pony || Tinkerbell:: {AKA: Tink} 5yr old, mare, palomino British Riding Pony, 12.2hh pony
::Friends:: Open
::Enemies:: Open

::Crush:: Open {I kinda want her to fall in love with a 'villain' ... I think it would be cute}
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: Open

~~~

::History:: Sidney was Born to Anna and Kristoff in her Aunt's kingdom of Arendelle on September 18th at precisely 8:02am. She lived in the palace with the rest of her family and grew up riding horses and reindeer around the castle grounds. Unfortunately her family was deathly afraid that she may have inherited her aunt's ice powers and kept Sidney confined within the castle grounds, once again closing the gates for very well her entire life until she entered high school and is now in school with all the other offspring of the world's kings, queens, princes, princesses, villains and everything else in-between.
::Personality:: A calm, quiet girl with a rather shy disposition. Sidney rarely feels like she belongs because of her history and she tends to have a hard time trusting people and making friends. That is something that just never came easily to her. While she can be just as bubbly and fun as her mother, Sidney is a bit more like her Aunt and her Father.
::Hobbies: Riding, Surfing, Reading
::Likes:: Show jumping, cross country, barrel racing, bole pending, trail riding, animals, family, friends, boys, being outside, swimming, skateboarding, traveling, surfing, reading, Pokemon, movies, singing
::Dislikes:: death, fighting, unfairness, disadvantages, the color pink, being inside too long, and enclosed spaces
::Dreams/Wishes:: To be a normal teenager. Sidney never did inherit the ice powers, but she still managed to be trapped inside those walls all those years. Her biggest dream is to be free.
::Other::
beep.

photo.jpg

::Name:: {I think Princess} Harley Eve Knight {just a randomg last name..}
::Nickname:: Hess
::Gender:: female
::Age:: 17
::Year of High school:: Junior
::Height:: 5'2, shorty
::Weight:: 112lbs, thin but no skin and bones
::Eye Color:: Chocolatey Brown
::Hair Color:: dark brown -almost black- hair with auburn highlights
:Skin Color:: Tan skinned, not super tan ... like... southern-state tan
::Other Physical Decription:: her hair is curly.

~~~

::Child of:: BelleXAdam
::Other Family:: Zach and Hunter are her brothers. Hunter is only nine.
::Pets:: Hidden Spots:: {AKA: Spotty} 9yr old, mare, appaloosa, 14.1hh pony || Binx, Jinx:: 3yr old > male, female > savannahs > cats
::Friends:: Mal {?}(yes, I know she's a villain), Shawn {?}
::Enemies:: Jason {?}

::Crush:: Open

~~~

::History:: Harley is the older child of Belle and Adam. She was born on January 12th at 5:23 in the evening. Since the moment that she was born Harley has always been a daddy's girl. Any time she wanted to do something as a little girl Harley would run off to find Adam, even if Belle was right next to her. Since there was no prior family living in the castle, Harley and her family, of course, occupied the formerly very forboding looking castle. Yes, there was one section that everyone was banned from going to: the balcony Gaston fell from. The family never bothered to fix that one piece of railing, so it was meant to keep everyone safe. As a curious five year old, Harley snuck up there one night and began to play, she was balancing on the railing when she slipped. If her parents hadn't caught her from the window beneath she wouldn't be here... that's probably the only time she had ever seen her father furious at her, and it was something she promised to never do again.
::Personality:: I'm pretty uncharacteristic really. I'm your typical teenage girl. Sarcastic: check! dry sense of humor: check ... blah, blah, blah, boring, boring boring, same old stuff time after time again. Yes, I'm sarcastic.. If you haven;t already figured that one out. I love spending time outside, but I hate the dark. I don't even sleep in complete darkness. I seem pretty unfriendly a lot of the time, but it;s not that... I'm just really... stoic... I try to hide my emotions, though my eyes often deceive me. I'm a calm and usually unspoken person. Don't confuse me with shy though. I may not speak much, but that's only because I enjoy the quiet and find pointless noise... um how do I put this... POINTLESS! When I feel strongly about something I fight for it. If you threaten or endanger my family or friends you had better run as quick as you can. I may be short, but I'm a fast runner... and I will show NO sympathy to someone who hurts my family On the other hand... stay away from me if you are sick! ... or if you are carrying spiders, or plan on blocking any source of light. I hate being sick, end of story... I doubt that needs much explaining as everyone's been sick before. I went over my problem with the darkness before, it's a quirk I have, I'm quirky, so get over it. Whatever you do, DO NOT EVERRRRRRR put a spider near me, not even a little harmless one that I could easily squish with my pinky finger. I don't like them, and I tend to freeze when they get to close... if I find one on me just forget it... I'll probably faint or something... but let's not find out... ok.
::Hobbies: Riding, Reading
::Likes:: Boys, family, horses, Texas, friends, tank tops, water, summer, sun, cats
::Dislikes:: Death, disease, fighting, being uncomfortable, motorcycles, long sleeves, the dark, and spiders.
::Dreams/Wishes:: Harley doesn't really have any dreams for herself, but maybe it will eventually always be warm enough to wear tank tops, and perhaps the rift between 'good and evil' can end... everyone can get along and all?
beep.

1368346716.jpg

::Name:: {I think Prince} Zachary Brendan Knight
::Nickname:: Zach
::Gender:: male
::Age:: 16
::Year of High school:: Sophmore
::Height:: 6'2, pretty tall
::Weight:: 184, all muscle..
::Eye Color:: blue, kinda like his dad but ever so slightly darker
::Hair Color:: dark brown
:Skin Color:: tan, the same as Harley's
::Other Physical Decription:: nothing

~~~

::Child of:: BelleXAdam
::Other Family:: Harley is his sister, Hunter is his little brother.
::Pets:: Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney:: 14yr old, gelding, dark roan buckskin Quarter Horse, 16hh horse
::Friends:: Rosabella {?}
::Enemies:: Jaz

::Crush:: Rosabella {?}

~~~

::History:: Zach, like Harley was born and raised in the castle that Adam lived in his entire life. He is the middle child of the fairytale duo and was born on July 22nd. For a prince he had a modest and normal childhood. He would torture his older sister with pranks, get in trouble, apologize, and laugh about it later... that was pretty much the routine for his days... and it still is. Nothing really significant has happened to him.
::Personality:: Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school.
::Hobbies: Sports, Riding, Motocross
::Likes:: Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motocross
::Dislikes:: Studying, school.
::Dreams/Wishes:: Just for everyone to be equals... and maybe for school to permanently disappear.
beep.

guapiuhg.jpg

::Name:: Jaz Heed
::Nickname:: Jaz
::Gender:: male
::Age:: 18
::Year of High school:: Senior
::Height:: 6'0 ... tall I guess
::Weight:: 170lbs, perfect weight
::Eye Color:: blue
::Hair Color:: dark brown
:Skin Color:: very tan, typical Jordanian skin tone
::Other Physical Decription:: Besides his fathers skin tone he looks only like his mom.

~~~

::Child of:: Jafar and Amina Heed
::Other Family:: Farrah (13) {sister}, Kassim (10) {brother}, Omar (7) {brother}, Fatima (7) {sister}
::Pets:: Bugsy:: 15yr old, gelding, dark bay friesian cross, 17hh horse || Daisy (left cat) & Muddy (middle) & Goldie (dog):: 6months & 5 months & 4 months old, Female, orange and white cat & brown Tabby cat & yellow Lab, cat & cat & dog
::Friends:: Carter {?}, Jason {?}, Rahab {?}, Mallory {?}
::Enemies:: Zach, Harley, Ben {?}, Lionel {?}

::Crush:: Open

~~~

::History:: Being the son of Agrabah's new MOST WANTED is definitely not easy... thankfully, it never fazed Jaz much. After Jafar seemingly 'vanished' he ended up meeting Amina and they sort of started a family... a family of Aladdin hating, royal family despising villain children. Jaz was the first one born into the family. at 3:33am on March 1st Jaz became the first 'heir to the villain throne' in Jafar's mind. His father trained him in all his evil ways and told him numerous times never to get a parrot as a henchman. Now, after being invited to go to school with the heroes he can finally put his training to the test and wreck some havoc on the 'good guys'.
::Personality:: I've heard different things, one of the more common names I've been called is "player." So maybe I dump girls... or just downright ignore them until they give up on me once I get tired of them. I always get what I want in the end. There's more to me than that though, I mean obviously I'm handsome and fun... and rich. I have a love of water. Some people consider me conceited and pompous. Honestly, I consider myself to be very chalant, always, and I'm sure of myself, never letting my focus or confidence waver. I love to be a mystery.
::Hobbies: Football, Wrestling, Surfing, Sports
::Likes:: girls, parties, cars, motorcycles, football, soccer, wrestling, driving, beach, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, beach volleyball, pleasure riding
::Dislikes:: not getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the coldnot getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the cold
::Dreams/Wishes:: For the villains to finally get revenge on those good-for-nothing heroes and rule everything.
beep.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@~Happily.Ever.After~ i don't mind Zachary having a crush on rosabella XD. For some reason I can imagine rosabella seeing Zachary and starts to always become playful with him and always approaches him (like her gif, she tends to bite her lower lip wen focused or something catches her attention).

Status
Not open for further replies.