Derp Herp Derp

K

Kyra

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Kyra, it's short enough. No need to call me Ky or Ra. lol

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I have XX chromosomes. My age? I'm old enough.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Currently, I only know how to rp romance, but I'm hoping to widen my horizons.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I play dominant male roles often. But please let me rp girls and submissive guys too. I'm at the point that I'm starting to believe that I'm a guy too. >.>

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Can I rather have blueberry cheesecake?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! GRENADE by Bruno Mars. Catch a grenade for ya! Wooh!

Hi Kyra! 8D Welcome to Iwaku, where many many people have apparently lost their real gender to the land of Character Oz.

Welcome to Iwaku, Kyra! Romance is always fun! If you would like a mentor who can help you broaden your rp horizons then click here .
I'm Celest, and I'm glad you chose to join us! ^.^

Welcome, I'm Leo! *Hands the new comer a rose.*

Now excuse me I have to go beat up some jerks stealing a bike! *Flies out the window.*

You stole the name of my female child... if I ever had one. Except it would be spelled, "Kaira"

Welcome to the Iwaku, Kyra!

Have a pleasant time here, jump into some RPs, get to know people whilst using the Cbox and... Have fun!

Hihi Kyra! Welcome to Iwaku! You are at the right place to widen your horizons. There's apparently a ton of RP around here and it's crazyness. But it's a friendly welcoming crazy so don't worry, just jump right in! ^o^

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!
Btw, I signed up for the mentoring request. Double thanks, Celest. :)

Just a question though, how do you post an image from a Photobucket account? I tried, but it tells me that I used a wrong gif file or something.

WELCOME, WELCOME TO IWAKU KYRA!

I'm sure you will have a great time here and enjoy it as much as I do....!!! Nice to meet you!...

Unfortunately I can't help you with the photobucket image. I hope you can forgive me.... OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.... (you've been warned: Selenite is odd and silly! And she's not the only one!)

I also like gorging on bananas!

See you around!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you, Rara.
Yup. That's right. Rara.
:D

Since you're new to us, I'll toss some links at you for you to look at:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask.