Dependent

"Hey," Lennox greeted, watching Lysander carefully to make sure he wasn't doing anything stupid. His twin was certainly a handful, that was for sure. Lennox suspected that him being blind just made it worse, trying to do everything he used to by himself but not being able to see.

"What secrets are you hiding?" Kuro teased as he poked her side and followed her downstairs. Kuro saw Ari and Lexi as he waved at the pair and began to wash the dishes in the sink as he grabbed another lollipop from his pocket and began to chew on it softly as he did his task. He still questioned why Lennox was here and he decided to remain out of the way as he cleaned some of the things himself.

"Don't worry about it." She muttered to Kuro before sitting down beside Lenny.

Lysander was certainly a handful, but Theo hoped she had been doing a good job up until that point... "So, what brings you back? Just the accident or something else? You look like you have a lot on your mind."

"I've been modeling a lot lately," Lennox began, "And I've made some pretty good money. So I figured-- If Lysander needed sugary or something then maybe I could pay for it."

Lysander swallowed what he had been eating, freezing but not saying anything.

"That is some good news!" Kuro replied as he walked over and rubbed Lysander's shoulder. "Your going to get your eyesight faster. Won't be able to play some mean jokes like switch your laundry with your sister's here but still." He replied with a smile. "I'll cook something for the occasion." He replied moving to the refrigerator and rummaging for some ingredients to make something.

"Need any help?" Lennox inquired, standing up to help Kuro out, "You do way too much around here."

Lysander was feeling his shirt to make sure that it really was his and not one of his sister's. He let out a sigh of relief when his fingers recognized the fabric and shape of the shirt.

"Aw, but Lys looks so good in pink!" She smiled and sat back. "I really want to tell you that you don't have to do that, Lenn, but...as things are...that would be really helpful." She rubbed her left arm, but kept her smile up.

"I won't argue that Lys doesn't look good in pin but after the last fiasco with the laundry I do not do such things anymore." Kuro replied as he tried to rid the memory from his head. "Besides, probably would do that to your sisters instead of you." He replied with a smile.

"Also, I have to carry my weight around here. I know I don't way a lot but still must help around the house. So how is modeling? You must meet some beautiful faces. I see them at times when Lys, Theo or Lexi aren't freaking out." He replied with a grin.

"But if you could help Lys we would all appreciate it." Kuro laughed. "And if you know of any cute guys just let Lys know." Kuro smirked as he elbowed Lennox half jokingly. "Someone needs to repopulate this household and even though it is impossible I think that is a better shot than the two others here." He looked at Theo. "Surprised you haven't found one."

Theo's face turned bright pink and she looked away. "Yeah, well...I've been busy...ya know...sports and stuff...studying...trying to catch up on my school work so I can graduate...all that good shit..."

"Lexi told me the opposite but she wouldn't let me know." Kuro frowned and noticed her blush. "Unless you like other girls. All those are perfect excuses to hang out with your lover. Is she pretty?" Kuro replied teasingly as he decided to make salads. He began to cut at the lettuce and began to boil some water as he placed eggs within it.

((lol she can always burst in and demand cake lol))

"I don't like other girls!" Theo answered quickly. She glanced at Lysander. "Not that there's anything wrong with being gay." she added just as quick. She looked back at Kuro. "You're probably just jealous." She had no idea why she said that out loud. Why on earth did she say that out loud? And how in the world did she play that off like it was no big deal or nothing serious?

Ari poked Lexi as Kuro began making food. She gasped dramatically as she noticed Kuro making salad. "The mission is being voided!" She replied with a frown.

"You don't have to lie to us. We accepted Lys very openly. Not like any of us judged him." He teased as he gave her a smile and looked at her with his golden eyes. He gave her a fake pout as he listened to her state that he was jealous. "I have no reason to be jealous, if anything the cute girl you might be dating should be jealous since I have done your laundry for years." He chuckled as he continued to cook.

(Yea! Just join it!)

"That's not true," Lysander cut in, "Lennox didn't accept me openly at first."

"That wasn't the problem!" Lennox protested, "The problem was me having to find out by walking in on some guy screwing you. Remember in sixth grade health when we had to sign those abstinence cards? Dude. . . I was like thirteen. I thought you were going to get arrested for lying about abstinence or something. That's why I freaked out. Not because you're gay."

"You should have knocked," Lysander grumbled, sliding down in his seat.

Kuro nearly gagged at the lollipop which lay in his mouth. He pulled it out quickly as he thumped his hand against his chest to make sure air was still filling his lungs before looking at the two. "Well, Lennox just revealed he didn't care if you are gay and all of us here don't. I will just be more wary of who we invite over and I at least hope the experience was at least a pleasing one." Kuro replied as he quickly tried to change the subject. "I don't want you to give Theo and Lexi any ideas because I am definitely not raising infants here. I'm already tired raising you guys and I want you to have kids when I'm old and can inform them of the time that Lennox walked in on his brother and how I hope I hadn't slept in that bed that week." He replied just trying to lighten the mood. "Anyways, abstinence doesn't work. If any of you will do this in this household at least have some force of protection. I honestly wouldn't want anything unfortunate for any of you. Whether that be disease or unwanted children."

He took a deep breath and finished the salads and placed them in front of Theo, Lys, and Lennox. "I'll cook some meat soon. This is just a snack and I think Lennox hopefully learned his lesson. I will kill whomever this boy is if he ever even thought of mistreating you." Kuro replied as his eyes seem to flare and he raised a fist and shook it lightly.

Lexi tugged kuro's sleeve. "Kuuuuro.......caaaaaaake...." She said in a zombie-like fashion, and nudged Ari to do the same thing.

"Speaking of who we invite over, Ronnie is coming over today. Thankfully, I still know how to answer my phone. We'll probably go back to his house if you are all here, though. . ." Lysander frowned.

Lennox took a bite of his salad, making a face, "You're like a rabbit."

Theo was busy staring at the twins in disbelief. When she did finally open her mouth, it was just to exclaim "You were having sex when you were 13?!"

She sat back in her seat, frowning. She sighed and rubbed her face with the hand that worked. "Christ...I was like...no, it was just on my birthday...with that guy that broke up with me the day after?" She glanced over at Kuro. "James? Yeah. Him. That's why I cried for a week. Not because he dumped me, but because it was...right after...yeah. Anyway." She shook her head and sighed. "An' the guy I've had a crush on since I was like...well, for years now...yeah. Girls can be friend-zoned too apparently...."

She sat forward and started eating her salad, a sour look on her face. "Thanks, Ku..."

Iretese slowly turned the knob on the door. She happily greeted herself. "Hello!"

((Would you please explain more about your character and how she relates to the other characters and what she's doing there and stuff? Three short sentences to introduce your character doesn't do much.))

"I was a very mature thirteen year old," Lysander huffed, "Besides-- he was almost eighteen so together we were like--thirty one and that's plenty old enough."

Theo choked on a bit of her salad. Eighteen?! Of course, she couldn't yell that at him. She was too busy coughing up lettuce...