Denied Love By Law

S

Summer3ve

Original poster
Character Sheet:

Name: Elizabeth Ann Lipschuetz

Appearance: Elizabeth is normally dressed in plain clothing half of the time. She had brunette hair that is curly and thick. Her world is seen through the color of dark blue eyes. She is about five foot eight and not at all drop dead gorgeous. She has faint freckles across her nose and tan-ish sick. She has a faint scar on her upper right arm from a fall out of a tree as a little kid.

Bio: Elizabeth, or Lizzy, grew up as the youngest child of three. Her mother, Clara, and her Father, Luis, were never well off when it came to being in the money department. Her father owned a small bakery on the down part of town and most of Lizzy's childhood was spent talking to customers in the store while her two older brothers, David and Adam went to school. As Lizzy came to the age to go to school, she was by no means popular, but did have a fair good group of friends. This is were Lizzy found her passion for writing. Most of her notebooks were filled with small parts of stories and poems that were running through her head. After graduating Elizabeth looked for a job writing for a newspaper, but found nothing put road blocks. Now that Elizabeth is 18 and looking to start her life on her own, she is finding only more road blocks as the world around her is starting to change in a dramatic and quick way.

-*-*-First Post-*-*-

The last leaves slowly started to fall from the trees as the chilly wind cut through the air. The colors of fall were starting to fade as the winter wind blew its way through the air. Winter was not far at all. Soon the once colorful trees would be filled with snow and the children that were looking forward to school would be waiting anxiously for the winter holiday. The world was starting to change as it did every year. The sound of the busy morning echoed through the small town as the people slowly began to wake. This was time that Elizabeth enjoyed. The moment that everything just started in the morning. It was peaceful and almost amusing to her.

The way the world slowly started to stretch and rub it's eyes to the morning had always held the young woman's attention. Her blue orbs stared through the world and her lips pulled themselves into a faint smile as she walked through the small park back towards her father's bakery. Her covered hands pulled her jacket closer to her throat. Her mother's voice barking into her head. "You know how your throat will catch anything. Keep it warm!"

It was her mother's barking that had forced Elizabeth out of the house in the first place in the morning. If she did not want the girl to get sick, maybe she should not get on the girl's every move. Weather it was about marriage, her endless daydreaming, to grow up. Something was always wrong with Elizabeth in her mother's eyes and her only escape was getting out and walking.

As the young woman rounded the corner the sight of her father's bakery came into view. The walls of the park fence lined with campaign posters. This talk of this new found savior was getting rather annoying and Elizabeth could not wait for it all to be over. She let out a small sigh and laughed at the sight of her breath as she came closer to the bakery.

1. Name: Peter Alvin Reinhardt

Appearance: Peter is a tall gangly boy at 6' and 130lbs. He has always been considered a bit thin. He tends to wear simple clothing, black or kahki pants and crisp white button down shirts. He has bright aqua colored eyes and blonde hair with a slight strawberry tint. His hair is slightly longer in the bangs, a boyish cut, that he uses to hide a small birthmark on his temple.

Bio: Peter and his little sister Elanor were orphaned when they were 7 and 3. After that they were raised by their grandparents. Peter loves his Grandparents dearly, and they raised him well. There were occasionally lean times but generally they had enough, if not a bit extra. He was a rambunctious boy, despite his narrow stature, and liked to rough house the other boys. He went to school, but was usually bored. He had aspirations to be a soldier, but was considered too small to really attend battle. After graduating he tried again and was still denied. Now he works a simple job editing minor articles for the press and delivering papers on occasion, but the world is changing...

---------------------------------------------

The leaves blew across the sidewalk as the chilly breeze rustled the final stragglers off of their branches. He hunched his shoulders against the wind, his long coat keeping him fairly warm. He smiled at the sun that shone so bright even as winter approached. It wasnt everyday they had such a bright sun. The clouds usually dominated the sky. He waved to several people he knew as he passed. Some were friends of his grandparents, others old childhood friends, but everyone seemed happy.

Peter was on his way to work. He had to get the final article edited for the paper before it was printed today. Granted, it was a small article and the paper would run with or without it. Peter was more concerned with maintaining his job.

His grandparents had fallen on harder times, his Pa'pa unable to work anymore. His back had given out and the doctor said he would have to retire. Elanor was still in school and his Ma'ma ran a small flower shop in town. It provided some income but not enough. His sister had offered to find a job but Peter had refused. She needed to focus on school. His job earned him plenty of money to support his family, but he had to hold onto it. So got up early and worked extra hours when needed. This morning he had left before breakfast.

He rounded a corner and spotted the campain posters along the fence he was next to. The new 'saviour' was a hot topic in his house. His Pa'pa supported the campain. Peter had never had much of a head for politics himself, but he trusted his grandfathers opinion. Either way, the campain would be over soon. He caught the scent of the bakery on the wind and realized that his forgotten breakfast was going to catch up to him. Checking his watch, he had left early enough to stop and purchase something.

Thats when the sound of laughter was carried on the wind to his ears and he looked up. There was a girl, she was rather plain, but he took notice of her smile. It gave a certain shine to her plain features. They both came to the bakery door, and being a gentleman he opened the door for her. "After you." he smiled at her politely. At this range he also took notice of the way her eyes shone, they were a deep blue.​

The sounds of the people within the bakery were leaking through the glass windows and walls. Elizabeth seen her father at the counter helping out the nearest customer. Her stomach growled softly as she came towards the door. Her hand, however, was blocked from the door as a young man stepped in front of her. His light features shone out in the bright winter sun. She gave him a faint smile as he pulled the door open and spoke to her.

"Why thank you," She said smiling walking into the bakery. Her father gave her one of his famous beaming smiles as he handed a elderly woman her order. "Hello Father."

"Hello Miss Lizzy. I will be with you as soon as I finish this young man's order," Her father spoke, looking at the young man whom Elizabeth had walked in with. She nodded her head and started to wonder around the shop. Her father motioned for the young man to come towards the front of the counter.

Elizabeth walked through the shop that she had known so well as a child. Her eyes, however, couldn't help but keep going back to the young man. His light blue yes were soft and almost different in a way. For his plain clothing he was a rather good looking man. She did not ever remember seeing someone like him around before. She would have remembered. Ever since she was little she had known most of the people that came into her father's bakery. She couldn't place ever seeing him.

Her eyes glanced up as her father started towards the back. Must have asked for something he did not normally have. Her hands locked together behind her back as she leaned against the counter. They were the only too in the room.

"so, I take it you don't come around here often?" She asked trying to get to the point. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound so straight forward, but normally I know everyone that comes into the shop. Small Neighborhood." Her voice was slightly nervous. She never really spoke to people that did not speak to her first.

So the owener of the bakery was her father. Interesting. He returned the older mans smile and approached the counter placing his order. He was told to wait for a moment as the man made a quick trip to the back. Peter waited patiently at the counter. He was looking through the glass displays at the various pastery treats. Perhaps he would stop by again after work to get his sister a treat. He usually didnt walk this way to work but his usual route had closed, something about an accident.

Thats when the girl spoke up. Peter turned his attention to her as he waited. He smiled "Your a very good guesser. Im from a different neighborhood near by." he said "I was on my way to work when I realized I had forgotten breakfast. It is my first time in here, it is quite a nice little shop."

After a moment he realized he had failed to introduce himself. "My name is Peter, its a pleasure to meet you." he said said extending his hand for a handshake. "Your father said you were Lizzy? Is that short for something?"

Now that he was looking at her for a second time he realized she was far less plain than he had first noticed. Her clothes maybe, but she had a tan complexion and freckles. Very different from his own family. Her hair was very curly and framed her face in a way that made her eyes stand out even more than he had noticed before. She was quiet a pretty girl when you got down to it.

Her head cocked to the side as she watched him explain where he was from and why he was in the neighborhood. She gave a slight nod when he complimented the shop. It was a rather nice place. The walls were a plain beige color with black accents on all of the glass coverings. The place, to her, seems to always need more life. She looked at him when he spoke about her name.

"Elizabeth, it's short for Elizabeth," She said pushing herself off the counter and towards the young man. "The pleasure is all mine Peter." She gave a slight accent to the second statement. She let out a playful laugh before releasing his hand. "Where do you work?" His clothing was giving away no clues. Unless he was a political protestor. With the amount of them she had seen this campaign she wouldn't have been surprised if they were being paid.

For the longest time she knew that the change of leadership would be happening, but was it really necessary to start blaming a group of people. Her people. Ever since this Hitler guy came into the picture the blame, to him and his brainwashed followers, had been the Jews. Completely insane in Elizabeth's brain. They had suffered just as much as everyone else. Her father and mother were hardly making ends meet as is, and when the Great War had struck Germany, it had an even greater effect on the family funds. Elizabeth's brother's had been on the search for jobs, but were finding it hard to keep anything stable. Elizabeth, well, she couldn't find anything outside housework.

"Elizabeth, a lovely name." he said a broad smile coming to his face. "I work at the newspaper office. Im an editor. Only form minor articles, but it pays bills." he joked.

Lizzy's father walked back out then with a brown paper bag in his hand. Peter took it and thanked him before pulling out his wallet and paying him. He checked his watch, cutting it close now but he had time. He smiled at Lizzy once more. "I have to go, but I was thinking I would stop by after work. I think my little sister would love some of these cookies. Will you be here?" he asked. "I would love to talk some more if you dont mind. It isnt often I meet ladies who are so... strait forward." he said with a grin playing off of her words. He was a very light hearted person and always had been.

(eck! short one...XP im going brain dead.)

(Oh no, we can't have that...haha been there!)

She blushed slightly as her heart gave a second leap when he said he worked down at the newspaper office. Maybe she could just. No Elizabeth! You just met this kid, do not get any stupid ideas! Her conscious came back snapping at her. Her mouth went to form words, but was stopped when her father came out with the paper bag.

"Here you go son," he stated giving him the bag. As soon as the exchange was done her father, looked between the two and then headed back towards the storage room. Elizabeth watched him, and then looked back at Peter as he went to leave.

"Um, yeah, I should be," She said with a slight smile. She laughed at his comment about her straightforwardness. "Yeah, um sorry about that." She gave another light laugh before looking at him again. She couldn't help herself and her eyes went up and down. He really was handsome. More so then most the boys that had asked to come back and talk to her. It wasn't just his looks. He seemed different and friendly. Those were always two good traits, but on top of that he had this smile that seemed slightly shy at most. She bit her lip softly and looked at him. "If not I'll be in the park. Down by the large maple by the school. One of my favorite places to sit and think."

Peter laughed a little himself. She had a way about her that almost drew him. He was definently coming back after work. When she mentioned where she might be if she wasnt there he nodded "The maple tree. Well, if I dont see you here I will see you there. Have a good day Elizabeth." He gave her a final smile before slipping out of the shop and hurrying down the street.

He made it to the office with exactly an hour to proof the final article. He went through it quickly and got it in with exactly 15 minutes to spare. He sighed with relief and looked at the piles of paperwork on his desk. He really needed some help in his office, but an assistant would cost money and the post wasnt going to get him one. He started going through them all, sorting out the articles based on the date they were sent to him and what the discussed. So many were political ads or war ads. It made him count his blessings...so many familys had been hit hard by the war. His had faired well enough. His Pa'pa was always singing Hitlers praises, bashing the jews...if he didnt know better he would think his Pa'pa was crazy. As it stood he didnt see anything wrong with the jews. They had all lived peacefully enough for some time now.

He got tired of looking at the campain ads though, they were so common place, he read hundreds! He switched to others after a bit, but even then he couldnt get his head in the game. He was thinking about Elizabeth. It had been a long time since he had the oppertunity see anyone who wasnt his sister or her friends. All of his friends had either moved off, gotten jobs, or joined the war effort. He had tried to join himself and been denied. It didnt stop his Pa'pa from encouraging him. Work drug on and when it was finally time to clock out he couldnt leave fast enough.

Sadly there were protestors in front of the post. There were so many protestors, for both sides of the campain. Today two sets were squaring off and it took extra time for Peter to leave the building and avoid the protests. He was frustrated and tired by the time he left but he quickly recoved as he walked. He had cookies to buy and a girl to see. He went by the bakey first, almost hesitating before walking and hoping she was there. Opening the door he walked in and inhaled to delicious scents.

(Up to you if you would like to be here or at the tree)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Elizabeth watched him walk out and kept a bright smile on her face. She hardly noticed her father walking back into the main part of the bakery. Her face must have given something away for her father broke out into a cheery laugh. “Well, does someone have a date or something?” He teased taking off his apron.

“Don’t be silly Father, he just wants to talk,” She said, eyeing him and slightly confused. He always had on his apron, well when he was working that was. “Where are you going?”

Luis turned and looked at his daughter and smiled some. “I have an appointment I have to see to today. I was hoping you could look after the shop. Business shouldn’t be too bad and---“ He went to explain, but Lizzy cut him off.

“I would love to Father,” She said going behind the counter and swapping places with the graying man. She watched her father leave, after giving her various instructions about the place. Not that Elizabeth really needed them.

The day went by at a rather slow pace. Her father was right. There would not be much business at all. She had a few, and they were only small orders. She had spent the rest of her time cleaning and reorganizing the rest of the pastry sweets. The day was going by all of too slow. The afternoon was spent in the back office. Her eyes were glancing through the newspaper. Ads for the war, campaign, and protests. She couldn’t believe what the country was coming too. She shut the paper shut and put it into the garbage. There wasn’t anything interesting in it anyway.Elizabeth tried to manage what it would be like to write her articles into the paper. Send out a different view of the world, a non-Jew-Bashing one. However, whatever she thought about was interrupted. Her mind kept going back to the man from this morning. She was excited. He was someone different and friendly. She hardly seen anyone outside her parents anymore and someone who looked to be around her own age would be a nice change.

Around six o’clock Elizabeth decided to close up shop. It had been a long and boring day. She started to clean up the office a bit before the door rang. She couldn’t believe it, a customer at this hour. Then it clicked! She grabbed her coat and hat before coming to the front room and little more quickly than she thought.
“Hello Peter,” She said smiling at him. “Glad you could come back!” She didn’t want to sound too excited, but to be honest. She was.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

(making a note that I will not be rping tonight or tomorrow...as it is christmas i will be partaking in the family egg nog...*ah-hem* it just wouldnt end well if I tried to rp. So...I shall edit this with a real post after christmas. Merry Christmas dear!)

((Haha I understand. I will be busy most of the day tomorrow. ^^ Thank you for letting me know and I wish you a very Merry Christmas! Hve fun witht he family egg-nog))

(so...I moved...my internet has been down since then. Its still down actually...im leeching my parents net currently. So my posting is likely to be a bit sporadic for a bit. Im sorry. XP)

Peter just smiled "I wouldnt have missed it for anything...and I was thinking. You mentioned the park this morning, the maple tree...would you like to walk down there together? If your day has been like mine, you could probably stand to unwind." he said. He was almost embarassed by the word babble but he couldnt help it. "Im sorry," he said with a slight chuckle "I have to say I am a bit excited."

Thats when he nearly jumped and dug in his pocket. He pulled out a bit of money "I nearly forgot the cookies I was going to buy!" he said blushing healivy. He was an odd mix of bold and shy. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt. He was hoping it was working now.

(sorry its so short...im brain dead and my computer is dying...ugh! but happy new year!)

(I'm sorry that I have taken sooooo long to reply. I have been busy with school and everything else.)

She smiled at him and nodded her head a little bit. "Yes the maple tree sounds like fun," She said. Her eyes went back over him and she started to push the door open. "I'll show you the way." Her heart, for some unknown reason to her, started to beat faster. If this was going to keep up around him she was going to go either insane or start suffering from high blood pressure. "You aren't the only one that is excited." She laughed a little bit and looked at him as he pulled out the money.

"Oh!" She responded with a light laugh again. Her feet carried her back to behind the counter. "What can I help you with kind sir?" She asked in a lighter voice and starting to tease a bit. "You said something about cookies?" She batted her eyelashes like a little school girl and started leaning against the counter. Her body shaking a little bit at the cold counter top.