Fallen Messenger of Death
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
I try to be active as much as possible, however I do have things I have to do as well as grades to maintain.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Furry, sci fi, fantasy, yaoi, D&D, sex, etc...
Lore || IC || CI || OOC

Ok, so here's the low down of what the roleplay essentially is. As said in the lore, the world state is exactly as I said. The setting is in the medieval world, and the world is inhabited with fantastical creatures that you get to choose from to roleplay as. Plots and arcs will arise as the story progresses. There will be events and big battles. It's Armageddon ffs. Look at the world like this. Think of Dragon Age Inquisition. Only instead of templars vs mages, it's demons vs angels. As for me, I will be playing the demon lord and disciple of death himself! Which reminds me, don't be afraid to pick a major role if you so desire. If you wanna be one of the four horsemen, go for it! Look at my world as your little playground and battlefield! That said, have fun and enjoy!

Talk about whatever you want here. Mind you, however, I will be very attentive about how often you can put in a response. I expect one at least every two-three months. Please and thank you.​

Last edited:
This roleplay is open to the public, my judgement will be purely based on activity and creativeness of your characters.

Nope, anything works m8. Get creative.

Well hello there, I just signed up and couldn't find answers on the faq. Do I simply ask here for details and if I could join? If so, this sounds entertaining.

Yes sir! Information shall be distributed here, as shall answers to questions! Welcome to the roleplay, thank you for checking this rp out and showing some interest, I appreciate it, truly! First off, go ahead and read up on the lore, then make a character. We'll go from there once you are done.

Name: The Vile Mother, addressed as such. Her name is otherwise in spider-language, and thus unspeakable. She has learned a few human languages from captives, but doesn't understand the deal with their names. Considers it silly to address people as one would address objects.

Race: Proto-arachnae (Follows lore I've come with)

Birth: Before the first arachnae appeared. Birthed from a human mother submerged in a rift into hell. Considered an atrocity and a horror from birth, scorned and shoved into a cavern, where she began to consume bats and worms until she grew to full size, immortal but satisfied with reproducing rather than growing.

Eyes: Eight, beady, purple.

Hair: Fine texture, white and grey.

Height: 7 Ft vertical humanoid body, 8 ft wide leg span

Weight: 150 when not carrying spawn or eggs.

Skin: Due to dark environment, very pale, somewhat blue hued if a flashlight is shined on her.

Theme song: Something melodic, probably with a piano. Slow and melancholic.

Brief description: Is a big spider who took it upon herself to bring forth more spiders. Will eat for food. Seeks respect and a happy family. Is also hunted, probably. Holds trauma from her existence, but seeks to justify it. Captures humans for interrogation, diplomacy, and food.

Optional backstory: (Unsure if this could be canon, but..) Born under the crust of the earth, not quite in Hell, but not quite Subterranean. The third kingdom of humanity created this in defiance to their mortal bodies through unspeakable ritual, drawing energy from hell, cultists infused a subject with unholy power and longevity. They ran, and abandoned the immortal creature in a cavern before fleeing. Small and hungry, she began to eat, and eventually decided to become a mother, beginning the race called the arachnae.

Reference/pic: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg Kinda like this one I found?​

Reactions: Shadow0072004
@RobinBriarwood, you're character has been approved! I agree with yourbackstory, I feel it would be cool to have a creature of that type of existence. In fact, I really like the character in general for what I'm assuming to be a quick build, it's pretty good. I'm excited to see what you do with her. Anywho, now we have to see if anymore people show some interest. I think if I can get at least two more people, we can start.