Demon's Broken Promise

Oh, my God! I thought this, huh... Died?

Why y'all didn't tell me sooner there was a re-launch?!

*cries in emo cat*

My memory is garbage. I'll take that as a yes.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
You can bet your ass I'm in! Where do I post the character? I'm bringing back Azrael, but this time as the Ravinca leader.

The only person I remember that I at least see around is @kookyboy9

Who I must tag just in case.

Ahh, so it appears Shinku has joined us.
Thank you for your continued interest!

As it shows you wish to be the leader of Ravinca. So its yours.

--
I will be creating the threads today as soon as I am able to.

For all of those who did not get the ping and are here in the interest thread. Here is the link to the ooc. Please use the following links in the ooc top post to head to the other connected threads.

Thank you again for your interest!

[--here it is--]

I see Ash wolves leader position is open, I'd be interested in playing them. I've got several character ideas. Are there any restrictions on human capabilities/magic I should be aware of?

@EldridSmith
I'm so sorry..I have not been able to edit this yet. But the position was just filled yesterday. All the other positions are still open like the ash wolf second in command if you'd like. I completely was far too tired after work yesterday to do any updates on the roles.

As for humans, if you'd like. Go to the character sheet thread at the top of the first post. It will lead to ooc but there are links in the ooc to the other threads.

Generally though, humans can have anything they want as I will review the stuff anyway for each character..but there are no hybrids and the only way to have any special power is if you have some kind of demonic enhancement done on you..like through experiment or testing. You cannot just be born with it or just drink some demon blood, etc. The enhancement will force you to have some kind of demonic limb too..like an arm..change of eye..anything.

Oh... I'm a bit disappointed to hear about the leader position being filled. I checked out the OOC and the only person I saw who was interested in the ash wolves didn't want it. I guess I'll take #2...

Anyways I'm fine with the physical change for powers, one of my characters already has an arm like that. I'll do some looking around for art and put something up later today or tomorrow since I'm currently on mobile.

• Thank You
Reactions: EldridSmith
I'm assuming there's magic in this world and mages, but I want to confirm with you first before I start working on a technomancer.

• Spicy
Perfect I finally get to use this art! Perhaps he stepped down from being leader to raise a new one if that works?

Attachments

• a805a718f8a7a0a71c163d54e31a4429.jpg
    a805a718f8a7a0a71c163d54e31a4429.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 5
That will be something you will have to discuss with Kooky. I cannot make that decision, though if you do speak with Kooky. Please bring it to the OOC.

• Thank You
Still in search of new players all the time!