Demon's Broken Promise (IC)

Sephtis Pyry

Date:
Late Morning
Interactions: @Andraus

Sephtis successfully pulled out of the engagement, stopping in the surrounding forested region. It seemed that the demons had chosen not to pursue them. Lucky thing, too. There was no way in hell the crack team would be able to stand up to two leader-class demons. He'd gone in because he thought Lanister was alone and weakened. Fat chance of that. Now that he was no longer in direct combat, he took a moment to review the audio logs from the short fight, as well as to take a look at the life signs of the agents on the team.

It didn't take long for him to notice that one of them had died. He hadn't heard the gunshots because he'd been busy inside the monastery at the time, but it seemed that someone had killed one of his operatives at that time. He pulled up the relevant timestamped video file, only to see someone very familiar. He opened up another comms channel specifically to the stolen headset. "Hendrix. The hell are you doing here? I thought I asked you to stay behind and manage things while I was indisposed." He knew the man was paranoid. He really did. That was why he normally didn't bring him with on these missions. Him showing up now was a stroke of luck, however. Provided he'd actually listen to him. "Regardless of your reason, I stuck a tracker to the book Lanister is so fixated on. It should be streaming GPS coordinates constantly, alongside an audio stream. Keep an eye on the coordinates and see if you can't get a good bead on one of those demons when they stop to rest."

At the same time, he'd gotten a message from Serenity. It looked like she'd somehow managed to produce... some sort of fear drug? That could be useful. He sent her a quick message telling her to keep up the good work. One of his agents in the city had also reported that there was a major incident at one of the watchtowers. It seemed to have required all of the leaders of the city to appear to quell it. Perhaps it was time to move on to the central hub? This hunt had been a disaster by almost any means, but once they were back in an urban setting, he'd be able to control the situation much more easily.

Lanister ran.

He ran far, he ran fast, he ran until his lungs burned. As he gasped for air, he turned towards the smoke column in the distance, rising to the sky. His home was gone...again. There was nothing here for him now. The best thing he could do, was keep moving, until he reached the safety of Haven City...and even then, it wasn't safe. He was an exile, an outcast, and now? He was being hunted. What if he brought that danger back to Haven City? There were many thoughts, many fears, to the point his blood ran cold and he almost froze, but the vision he saw burned brightly in his head, and gave him the prompt to push forward, the undergrowth crunching beneath his feet..

He'd have to get back to Haven and warn them of what was coming- He touched the flat surface where his horn once resided and flinched, feeling his body lock up, before slowly getting back to running. Haven was a distance away, and it would take him a day or two to get there by land- the thick forests and impassible mountain of his adopted home city made foot travel difficult.. It would not be easy, and he once more longed to take to the skies above and kiss the winds, but he would not allow himself to wallow in self pity. Tying the book to his back, unaware of the tracking device planted there, Lanister set off for the one place he called home.

Haven City.

____

Caleb landed with a soft thud next to Azrael as he assessed the damage. There were signs of damage and small vehicles upturned, as well...as bodies. Caleb was obviously unsettled by it, as it brought back memories of the civil war, though the comforting hand from Azrael did much to relax his concerns. Out of everyone there, Azrael was one of the few that actually tried to comfort him and saw from his point of few. He'd give the elder leader a grateful smile. Bloody Moon and Scarlet Jackel's always seemed to have a pretty close relationship, primarily from their position of keeping the city safe from external and internal threats, so there was mutual respect.

Caleb wouldn't lie- he almost initially went to Scarlet Jackel's for aide during the civil war, but rationalized that their position meant if they expended manpower to aid in their own civil conflict, their defenses would be weakened. It was something he couldn't afford.

He then heard the yapping of the Kitsune and blinked lightly, for the first time unphased by someone yelling at him- This was because he was used to Kitsune, they both came from a shared homeland. Back in the day, Kitsune were known to be the powers pulling the strings behind certain warlords and families, serving as concubines in some cases, so he honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was something similar, though as soon as he began to reply, they ran off. This caused Caleb to give a droll look- Yup, Kitsune had NOT changed in the last two hundred years, that much he could at least ascertain.

Flightly, Short Sighted, Excitable, and ALWAYS a headache.

Before he could run off to try and ease the situation that was clearly escalating, Caleb's eyes would be drawn to the sight of civilians running from a small group of ferals. Diving away from Azrael, he would dart underneath on, it suddenly stopping, before jumping over a second, sliding under a third, and juking around the forth. To anyone without the eyes to see, it would seem he was just dancing around, but there was a glint in the air- the sight of metal string as Caleb's hand shone, before he would stand up and hold up his hand a mournful look on his face.

"Find Absolution in Oblivion, Brothers and Sisters..."

With a flick downward, the demons were quickly dismembered and/or beheaded, killing most instantly, and ensuring the death of those that would remain. It was at this moment that it was made clear- Caleb wasn't weak. He was not the military strategist that Lanister was, nor was he the powerhouse that Felicity was, but what Caleb lacked in pure strength, he made up for in his quickness to adapt, and his willingness to learn. He didn't defeat Lanister by being weak, and from how he fought, it was clear that his methods were not meant to revel in battle and bloodshed. They were quick, surgical, and effective.

_____

Aliado quickly made his way to the breach, the smoke landing down with a thud as he stood, gazing at the destruction that the ferals were caused, giving a huff as he saw some of the Clansmen trying to fight back against them. Pulling his facemask up and straightening his hat, he began to rush forward, before feeling a bump. Looking down, he noticed the form of a Kitsune beneath him, giving him and embarrassed smile. Aliado would help her up, though it had been years since he'd seen an actual kitsune. "The hell is a Nadeshiko doing 'ere? You alright?" He asked. He heard that was what you called a Jap as a compliment, though he didn't understand what it meant.

Humans were fucking confusing. One could be talking about the weather and dessert, the other was putting steak and kidney in a pie, while a third was living as a person without modern inconvenience in an increasingly materialistic world. It made no sense to him.

As he was doing this however, a Feral had leapt from a nearby roof and was roaring. Without missing a beat, Aliado would throw up his cloak as, from the smoke from the cars and his own body, a chain would appear and wrap around the Feral's throat. Wrapping his leg around the chain with an odd amount of dexterity, not falling over at all, he yanked it over, causing the creature to fly above him. Aliado would just lift up La Negra and fire without glancing, the bullet perforating its skull and causing it to fall over dead. Many found it odd that a DEMON used firearms, when magic and swords were an option, but Aliado loved the feel of recoil and the smell of gunpowder.

Two more Demons started running over from opposite sides, as Aliado would holster his guns. Reaching into the smoke, he summoned an old fashion Trench Gun- a Winchester Model 1897, one of his personal favorites. Waiting for the demons to get STUPIDLY close, but from her angle, Chartreux could see that fire in his eye, the one that never died- The look of excitement and adventure. The moment they were in spitting distance, Aliado would toss the shotgun in the air before grabbing it...in reverse? He'd pull the trigger, blasting the face of one Feral, before the recoil (and his own personal strength) would smack the butt of the gun in the over. Flipping it in the air, he'd pump it before aiming at the creatures head and firing, turning its brains into fleshy goo for the sewer.

As he rest the gun on his shoulder, he'd look over towards Char, and saw a new feral demon was now approaching from behind, drawn from the noise, and so making the shotgun disappear as he created a .45 Double Action revolver. He'd then begin to fan hammer- slamming down on the action as he unloaded into the demon approaching. Most Demons saw firearms as a weakness of lesser races, but Aliado made gunslinging seem like an art. Looking over at Char, he'd hold out his hand. "Names Aliado, Mi'Lady- Can I lend you a hand?" He asked, in his signature twang.

Least he was respectful.

@DANAsaur @Shinku⭐Kun @kookyboy9 @The Astronaut

Playfair Display Cardo [font=][/font]

Chartreux

Scarlet Jackals Second in Command

Interactions:
Nue | Aliado

TThe white-haired fox tried her hardest to keep a calm facade while ignoring her ragged breaths and the loud pounding in her chest. There standing in front of her was Nue, the Ravinca's second in command. She was a little surprised to see him instead of her own master. Usually, Azrael would look for her that leads to him chasing after her. Perhaps he was still busy with Caleb? Chartreux quickly dismissed the thought.

"Who? Me?" Chartreux answered coyly, her eyes already sparkling with lies as she took a step back from the male. "Oh, I was looking for my master. That's all! I should probably-" The white fox side-stepped and was about to run again when she bumped into something once again!

Getting annoyed, Chartreux was ready to go off. She bumped into a tall male demon, someone who she didn't know and dared to touch her! Her ears twitched while her tails bristled. She was ready to attack the male until she heard the compliment. "N-Nadeshiko?" A faint blush dusted her cheeks. It had been years since someone called her such a term.

The anger bubbling inside her simmered down though before she can even retort, a snarl filled her ears. A familiar-looking feral jumped on the roof and was going to attack them! Chartreux bit her lip and stood in a fighting stance. Her original plan was to run away. But, if push comes to a shove, she has no choice: she's going the one to end her friend.

Chartreux pulled out more talismans from her sleeves. She was ready to throw it but the black-haired demon that she bumped into started firing guns!

The white-haired fox watched as the male took down one feral after the other. Guns were usually perceived as a weakness though the male made it look different. He made it look like some sort of dance; almost an art.

Chartreux watched with fascination and admiration. How can he look so pretty wielding such a weapon? Too lost in her own thoughts, she didn't notice the feral right behind her until a bang pierced through the air.

Realizing that the male was waiting for her to accept his hand, Chartreux finally let her small hand into his. She knew that she shouldn't let anyone else touch her except Azrael though she might have developed an infatuation towards the male demon. How can she not when:
1) He looks cool using guns
2) He's handsome
3) He knows how to compliment a girl

There's also a certain charm about him that Chartreux couldn't figure out... for now.

"I-I'm Chartreux." The fox finally introduced herself, her tail lightly wagging while her cheeks flushed. "Pleasure to meet you. Are you... part of someone's clan? I don't see a mark on you."

Realizing that Nue was still around, Chartreux then looked at the second in command. "Don't tell Az about all of this. I don't want him to know about all of this."

Solomon had no plans to fully reveal himself, he was going to continue to hide in the group if he could, but before even reaching there he heard Sephtis over the com in his ear. He winced a bit as he hated being failing at goals he had given himself.
"Dammit, I got caught." He whispered to himself, before listening to the directions he was given.​
He heard him but he was thinking about the excuses he could tell to explain his reasoning for being here. The excuse hit him like a truck, he pressed the com to respond.
"Got it. Just so you know I'm only here because there's a particular plant in season right about now that Paimon loves to have to garnish his food, so I needed to make the journey, only a conscience I assure you, also I only have my gun in case someone tries to steal the plants from me, they're pretty rare, you definitely haven't heard of it before. Don't worry, I will start following the abomination."
He felt as if he nailed that excuse; it even made a triumphant smile across his face he began to turn around. Strapping the gun back on his back​
and whistling away as he had his nanites tap into the signal and slightly direct him to the steps and where he needed to go. There were few things that Solomon loved more than hunting, and that was feeding Paimon 2, and killing demons, so he was for 2 for 3 already. All the while he told himself not to act rash, even if wanting to attack right away, a leader class demon was not something he felt he could beat in one on one combat, maybe 16 on 1, because he'd have the advantage, but not one on one.
"Paimon 2 wish me luck as I hunt."
With this, he disappeared into the thicket staying far enough behind the demon for it not to be obvious that he was following.

@Andraus @kookyboy9

Last edited:
Reactions: Monbon
1592886699713.png
Azrael Blackthorn
Location: Campsite of the Seventh Watchtower → Neutral Zone | Interactions: Avaddon (@happydeath) | Mentions: Charteaux

It didn't take long for Azrael, his team, and Caleb to finally reach the Seventh Watchtower. Stopping his pace for a moment, the Scarlet Jackals leader crossed his arms and began to examine the structure from the ground to the top. Luckily, the damages weren't that critical; the explosion from before came from the Fifth Floor of the watchtower. The fire was already extinguished and the smoke was slowly fading out. Sighing with relief, Azrael gently rubbing his chin with his right index finger as he made some quick calculations of how much the cost of the repairs would be.

"Oh, for the Funders, I'm so glad you're here, sir!" said a fellow member of the Jackals that noticed Azrael when he was passing by. Blinking twice to snap out of his thoughts, Azrael slowly turned his head to face the newcomer.

"I noticed that you guys manage to get everything under control around here," said Azrael with a small smile. Smiling nervously, the Jackal member quickly nodded before turning around to face the watchtower and the whole scene in front of them. There were Jackal's members rushing from one place to another working on their tasks. On the right side of the watchtower, and a couple of feet away, there was a medium-sized medical tent where a small group of the Serpent's Kiss was attending the few demons that got injured by the explosion in the Watchtower or got hurt in a fight with the Ferals that managed to cross the Serpent's Kiss gate.

As Azrael noticed the medical tent, the Jackal member turned his head to look at him. "Ah, don't worry about that, sir. Only eight demons got injured: five were inside the tower when it exploded, but luckily managed to get out with minor injuries, and there other three got hurt when they fought a trio of Ferals. None got infected by them, so that's a good thing."

"I see," said Azrael with a nod, then sighed, making a mental note to stop by Fizzah's place to thank her in person for her assistance.

"So, what the hell happened in the Watchtower?" asked Azrael, turning his head to look at the tower in front of him. "The explosion clearly came from the inside."

Sighing, the Jackal member stood straight and nervously rubbed the back of his head. "That, huh... That was actually on us, sir," he replied, swallowing hard as he noticed how Azrael frowning in confusion. "Long story short, one of the Ferals managed to enter the tower, and when we fought it, this one stupid Jackal had the brilliant idea of using explosive magic inside the tower. So, one of his fireballs missed the Feral and hit a gas tank the was behind it. Everything went to hell when that thing exploded, but the son of a bitch sent that Feral back to hell in pieces. They are getting medical assistance in that tent."

A scoff managed to escape Azrael's mouth when he finished listening to the Jackals' story, shaking his head with amusement. He gave thanks to the Founders that nothing worse happened.

"Alright, you're dismissed to go back to whatever you were doing, Jackal," said Azrael. "Thank you for debriefing me on the current situation." With a salute, the Jackal turned to his right and walked away.

Suddenly, Azrael's nose slightly twitched and the small hairs on the back of his neck perked up. He felt that something bad was going to happen. Feeling uneasy, he slowly turned around to look at Chartreux, his loyal Second in Command, but he couldn't see her anywhere. Alarmed, Azrael quickly looked around. Oh, shit! He didn't notice her absence before because he was totally focused on the explosion and the Ferals that escaped the Neutral Zone.

"Goddamit, Char, where the hell are you?!" he said, turning around to scan the surroundings. He hoped that nothing bad happened to her. He knew that Char was more than capable of taking care of herself, but with so many Ferals on the loose, she was in a lot of danger. Besides, he needed her with him.

"I won't forgive myself if something bad happens to you," he mumbled, feeling a knot in his throat. Just having the thought of Char getting killed by a Feral just because he wasn't paying attention to her. No. There was no way he will ever forgive himself for that.

As he turned to his left to run and look around for Char, a portal gate opened in the middle of the campsite. The sudden appearance caught the attention of everyone.

"Ferals' attack!" a man shouted loudly, alarming everyone once he spotted a Feral running into the campsite through the portal. Azrael quickly turned around, noticing the scene.

Growling, the Feral began to rampage through its path, smashing anything that stood in front of it. Soon enough, more Ferals joined the campsite once they heard the growl. A loud commotion broke in the campsite, where those that couldn't fight began to run for their lives, and those capable of fighting, most of them Jackals, jumped into the scene to face the Ferals, which fought back as well.

Without thinking it twice, Azrael lowered his body as he turned his torso to his right, his right arm blazing into scarlet flames. With his eyes closed, he opened wide his right hand, from which a group of arcane symbols shone brightly. With his left hand, he reached inside his right hand and pulled out his weapon, the legendary Murasame.

"Finally, some action!" said Murasame telepathically, laughing like a maniac. "Let me feast on the souls of these filthy demons, Master!"

Grinning widely so his fangs could be seen, Azrael opened widely his eyes, which now were pitch black. "It's going to be my pleasure!"

A second later, Azrael dashed forward as quickly as the blink of an eye, leaving behind a flaming trail. Once he was in front of the Ferals, he stopped in front of the nearest one and slashed Murasame right through its middle, perfectly splitting the Feral in two. Blood gushed from the falling corpse, and as the other Ferals noticed what just happened, it was already too late for them to react as Azrael swiftly moved through them, slashing and swinging Murasame in such perfect synchrony that anyone that was looking at him could believe he was moving through with a deadly dance in slow-motion.

Heads, guts, and other body parts were flying around, with blood splatting everywhere as Azrael was moving around the Ferals, trying to reach the portal. Once there, he stopped his killing spree, leaving behind a bloodbath. Grinning, Azrael slowly turned around to face all the Ferals corpses, raising his katana above his right shoulder.

"Such a magnificent and beautiful view, Az-sama!" said Murasame, her spectrum standing at the right side of Azrael. Breathing heavily, she observed the bloodbath with an extremely satisfied smile, placing her hands on her chest.

Azrael was about to say something, but the familiar growling of Ferals coming from the other side of the portal caught his attention. Frowning, he slowly turned around, finally being able to look through the portal. He quickly concluded that he was looking at the central plaza of the Neutral Zone. Years ago and before the Feral disease, that plaza was where merchants, humans, and demons alike, had small stands all across the area, selling their goods to anyone interest.

That time that died in the past was definitely the golden days of Safe Haven. And look at it now. The whole plaza and the rest of the Neutral Zone are just ruins and the homeland of the Ferals.

"Oh, look, I think that's Avaddon at the other side of the portal," said Murasame, bringing back Azrael from his thoughts. Blinking twice, the black-haired demon moved his gaze and spotted Avaddon fighting against a really colossal Feral. He obviously could take care of that ugly creature with ease on fair combat, but a lot of lower Ferals got him surrounded, waiting for the perfect opportunity to jump at him. Avaddon was in need of assistance ASAP.

Clicking his tongue, Azrael turned to his left and looked around the campsite, noticing that there were enough Jackals' members helping around the area, alongside a few from the Serpent's Kiss. With a slight nod, Azrael held tightly his weapon before facing back the portal to jump through.

His whole body felt kind of weird and cold as he crossed to the Neutral Zone through the portal, so he was glad that everything happened in just a split of a second.

"I guess you're in need of assistance, huh?" spoke Azrael to Avaddon, scoffing with a grin. His sight shifted from the fellow white-haired demon to the enormous Feral, which stared daggers at him, not liking at all his interruption. So, with a growl, the Feral turned around and pulled the chains from his right hand, aggressively swinging the wrecking ball toward Azrael.

Kind of shocked by the rude welcoming, Azrael swiftly dodged the wrecking by jumping into the air. As expected, the wrecking ball impacted the ground so hard that it causes a brief tremor.

"There, there, no need to be aggressive," said Azrael, landing beside Avaddon. As he laughed, he turned his head to stare at the Feral, and there's when he noticed the strange device that opened the portal.

"Is that... Is that what opened the portal to the Seventh's Watchtower?" asked Azrael, turning his head to look at Avaddon. "We need to destroy that thing before something really serious happens."

Really pissed off, the colossal Feral roared angrily at Azrael and Avaddon before beginning to run at them, blindly swinging the wrecking balls.

"Don't you dare to lay any dirty fingers on my Master, you disgusting creature!"

With only a few feet away from Avaddon and Azrael, Shadow, the loyal companion of Azrael, dashed through the air, kicking the Feral colossal on the face so hard that he fell on his left with a loud moan. As its body impacted the ground, Shadow gracefully landed on the ground. Then, she turned around to face Azrael with a wide smile, opening her arms while running to him.

"Master, Shadow is here for you!" she shouted and when he was close enough to Azrael, she jumped toward him. By instant and not wanting Shadow to land hard on the ground, Azrael quickly caught her in his arms. He looked down at her with confusion.

"What are you doing here?" he asked her, gently putting her down on her feet. Grinning, Shadow turned around to face him. "Because I want to help you," she replied happily. "I saw you fighting with a bunch of Feral in the camping site of the Seventh Watchtower. It was obviously reckless, by the way, so when I saw you crossing that portal, I snuck through it as well because I want to help you."

"Ugh, my Master doesn't need your useless help, you stinky dog!" said Murasame, suddenly appearing beside Azrael as always. Gasping with shock after the insult, Shadow stepped closer to Murasame and growled at her. "Yah! Take that back, you idiot! You disgusting parasite!"

Murasame gasped with shock as well before pushing Shadow with her big chest. Growling, Shadow pushed her back with her tangerine-sized chest. And so, as usual, Murasame and Shadow began to argue between them, fighting for the love and attention of Azrael. The Jackals' leader just stood behind them and sighed heavily, facepalming with his right hand. Even the Feral that got them surrounded looked at themselves with confusion, deciding if it was okay to jump and attack now or after the girls finished their fight.

"Girls... GIRLS!" said Azrael loudly with an annoyed tone, making Murasame and Shadow turn around to look at him. "Now it's not the time for this, okay? We're in the middle of the enemy's territory, for fuck's sake."

As Azrael began to scold the crap out of them, the colossal Feral that passed out before after falling, finally woke up. Groaning, it shook his head a little bit before slowly standing up from the ground. Growling, it slowly turned to face once again Avaddon and Azrael. After noting that Shadow and Murasame joined them, the Feral turned his head to look at the lower Feral and roared, commanding them to attack them.

After the roar, the Ferals that had them surrounded proceeded to finally dash forward and jump toward Avaddon, and Co., screeching.

Cursing under his breath, Azrael quickly pulled Shadow behind him and raised his katana, standing on his fighting stance, embracing himself for an intense battle with the Ferals.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Monbon

• 1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png

Time Of Day: Midnight
    Weather: Light Rain
    With the stomping of the massive feral approaching, Avaddon came to the thought that he was going to have to change into his demonic form to finish this battle quick and destroy that strange machine even if it meant overdoing the damage a bit. Seconds passed as a black ooze-like aura came over his body before his own crystal blue hair began to slowly darken to a midnight black.

In the midst of his change however, the sudden appearance of a familiar face arriving had Avaddon raise a brow as his change was quickly aborted to keep him in his more humanoid form. "Azrael?! Where did you come--" As he called out to his fellow companion practically arriving out of nowhere, his gaze was soon shifted over towards the portal that had appeared, on the opposite side of the portal it had appeared to had been the Watchtower that had been attacked from earlier mentioned; if Azrael was able to get through from that side then there was no doubt in his mind that the machine before them was sending ferals into the city after all.

Watching as the massive feral came charging towards the two leaders, Azrael seemed to have another figure come out of nowhere to target and take down the large feral with quite the amount of ease even if it was only temporary.
    While Azrael had been focusing onto speaking with the two females, Avaddon had wasted no time to slowly approach the machine only to be stopped as the colossal feral soon began to help itself back up just to let out a blood curdling roar before the smaller ferals started charging blindly towards the two leaders.

"Azrael. See what you can do about destroying that machine..! I'll take care of these things--" Just as he commented on that; many of the ferals had began to split into groups to circle around the two leaders. The sight of this quickly brought shock to Avaddon that they had actually done anything like this; ferals were mindless and known to be complete savages that had no other thought other than feed and killing, the fact that they were able to use a tactic as to splitting into groups was unlike them.

Quickly dropping himself to his knees just to slam his palms onto the cracked cement ground, large thick walls of trees sprouted out from the ground to protect both himself and Azrael behind the circular dome of thick wood. From the other end of the walls, the sounds of clawing and growls as well as hisses could easily be heard while the ferals clawed at the wood in attempts to breaking through it. "Azrael. We need to get this done, quickly. Something's very wrong here. It could just be my imagination, but it feels like they are learning how to fight...The longer we carry this on...the more danger we leave ourselves--" Yet again, cut off mid sentence, the colossal feral had finally stood once again and was practically slamming it's wrecking ball causing the bark of the large dome to crack with each strike. "If you cant get that thing destroyed soon...then leave it to me. I don't want to destroy such good memories of this place...but I will sink this whole clearing down if I must."

• f69eb78b3c91e9d621fe639cddcf3cba.png

Standing with his gaze soon turning over towards the Watchtower in the slight distance, Nue gritted his fangs as well as clenching his fists as he listened to Chartreux's response about her looking for her master before the sounds of battle against a feral by it's snarls and growls following gunshots were heard from nearby. Raising a brow at the sounds of another fighting this far off from the Watchtower, Nue questioned just how far the ferals had gotten into the city that there was one this far out from the Watchtower.

By the time the stranger who had battled against the unknown feral had shown himself, Nue had ignored any bit of conversation the two had for one another.
    It wasn't until his comm. link had gone off in his ear did Nue reach a hand to place it towards his communicator in his ear did he receive his instructions about heading to the Neutral Zone to assist Avaddon as well as investigate what was going on that ferals had been getting out from their usual contained area. "Right. I'll head over there immediately. Be careful here though Alec, it appears the ferals have even gotten out of the Watchtower at some point."

With that last bit, Nue cut off commincations just to hear as Chartreux had spoken about not speaking a word of what had been going on between her and the stranger before the two of them. "What you do is of your own business Chartreux. I have no authority or business in telling your leader what you do. Now, if you'll excuse me." With that last bit, Nue immediately bolted off into the direction of the Neutral Zone to head for where the feral grounds were; if Alec was going to head over to the Watchtower, at least then the area would be safe from harm if he could deal with the ferals there and make sure everyone was taken care of.

359d0ae938ee8b1fc2a8621ece2b359d.png

The gates of the King-Draca manor, entering the home

Interaction:
Ahmya ( @Monbon )

Mentions:
The servants of the King-Draca Manor

CyOoIqg.jpg

The siblings continued on with way home with the guards and Caleb's second. Madeleine just smiled, looking over towards Ahmya for a moment before looking back onto the road. They were in their home city, after three hundred years, they were in Haven. Madeleine still couldn't believe it, a smile crept across her hips. It was a bittersweet smile, they were able to make it home at the loss of their parents. As the eldest, Madeleine would have to take care of her siblings, it was the best she could do. She wasn't going to let anyone take them from her. Her train of thought changed once she heard Ahmya speak of Caleb, saying to leave Bloody Moon in his care. A chuckle escaped her lips before nodding, she did believe in his abilities, but seeing the state of the Bloody Moon territory made her curious as to what happened.

As they approached the manor, the children who could see the manor were surprised to see it was in decent condition. While it was clear the manor had been there for a long, long time, Iscariot and Madeleine both mentally agreed the home should have been in disrepair. Miralee and Judas watched as the guards scattered across the area, keeping a lookout for any danger, from what they assumed. So when they returned, it must have been all clear. Madeleine looked around herself, observing the trimmed hedges, the mowed lawn, and beautiful flowers. People were still in the manor, people stayed and took care of the home even if they hadn't returned from the human realm. Did they really believe the family would return that much? A faint gasp left Madeleine's lips before turning to Ahmya, nodding once more once she had brought up making tea. "That's a wonderful Idea. I don't mind if it is sweet." She stated. Iscariot looked over, "I will join you once the horses have been put away." He stated as Miralee and Judas relaxed once they saw home.

~~~~~

vMffkcH.jpg
At the manor gates of the King-Draca family stood a massive creature clad in blue. The male was tending to the old iron gates, cleaning off the bars where the letters 'K' and 'D' were sculpted. The male by the name of Brutus bellowed softly when he heard something coming from behind. He turned around and seen a mixture of Aliado and Bloody Moon's guards. Visible confusion was on his face as he watched them. The waved towards him before disappearing. It wouldn't be long until he turned his attention to the approaching group. His eyes narrowed, readying himself to protect the home of his master and mistress. However, his demeanor changed once he saw it was Ahmya and several horses from the stables, did they get out?

Brutus bellowed before his eyes widened, seeing the people in a bit more detail. Madeleine jumped down from her horse, her smile remaining on her lips, "Brutus!" She called out, running over to hug the large male. Brutus smiled happily and hugged her in return. Iscariot jumped down from the bench and walked over, Miralee and Judas doing the same. Brutus looked at the grown siblings, his eyes weren't deceiving him. They were here. Actually standing before him. He groaned and grunted happily, while speaking wasn't his strong suit, he was still able to express how he felt. The hug tested continued as Miralee and Judas hugged the giant as Iscariot watched. "Brutus, I'm so happy to see you again!" Judas said happily, Miralee just snickered, "Not as much as I missed you~" Madeleine just shook her head as Brutus ruffled Judas and Miralee's heads.

He turned and pushed the gates open, guiding the group through. The gates creaked with age as they walked up to the Draca manor. It had been so long since they had seen home it looked the same way as they had left it all those years ago. Brutus bellowed loudly as they neared the door, it creaked open and a tall lanky being emerged from the house. He glared down towards Brutus before seeing the group around him. His eyes widened before turning his head in the house, "Guys, it's them! They have returned!" The tall being named Tal lumbered down the stairs. It was almost like a domino effect as others poured out the manor. Obsidian, a guardian clad in blue, slid down the rail landed effortlessly in front of the group. Solty, the shortest of the blue demons, scurried to the ground. Zipping pass with ease. The glowing talismans dangled from her hat. The last to arrive was a young-looking girl with curved blue horns, a dress that looked like it came out of the Victorian era.

d37dd322ed23fb963c9f81f77b65551d6a494678r1-512-298v2_00.jpg
There was a silence for a moment, but it wasn't awkwardness, it was a joyous silence. Neither knew what to do. The blue demons stood in shock and awe as Solty dashed forward and hugged Madeleine's leg, "Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmigosh! It's you, young mistress, you're home. All of you are home! Yay, I didn't give up, you know. I knew you were going to come back!" She said happily, she dashed around the children. It was a little hard to keep up with her as Solty darted about. Obsidian held his hands out before catching the jittery Solty. She hadn't changed a bit. Obsidian bowed his head in great respect, "As stated by Solty, it is wonderful to see you. So happy that you all have returned to us. Please allow us to help you get settled back in." "It is the least we can do for you. Oh, this is wonderful, simply splendid." Livia cheered. The siblings only watched with smiles on their faces as they all agreed to the idea.

Iscariot walked over towards the carriage before allowing Mimi and Kieran out. Solty gasped sharply before wiggling out of Obsidian's grip and dashed towards the youngest ones. "Look at you two, so cute. I wanna help these guys, can I, Livia? Can I, can I?" She asked, jumping about. Livia sighed faintly, shaking her head before speaking up, "Alright, you can." "Yay!" Solty cheered. Livia looked towards Madeleine for permission to continue their work. The demoness nodded her head as Livia looked towards the group. "Ok you lot. The young masters and mistresses have returned home. Let's get to work making their return as painless as possible. Obsidian, you are to return the horses back to the stables, make sure they are rested, and ate. Solty, you are in charge of making sure Mistress Mimi and Master Kieran are safe and fed. Maybe have them pick out a room to call their own. Brutus, you are to put the carriage away and enforce the cooks of the great news. Afterward, continue patrolling. And Tal, you are with me to ensure Mistress Madeleine and her guest are comfortable. You got all that?!" Livia shouted with authority in her voice. The four blue demons saluted and immediately went to work. Miralee and Judas disappeared with Brutus, Iscariot bowed his head towards Madeleine and Ahmya before disappearing with Obsidian, and Solty took Mimi and Kieran with her.

"Righ this way mistress, would you like for us to take you and Miss to the patio?" Tal asked, taking the cloak from Madeleine as they entered the house. "Yes please, I am in need of a little rest." The demoness said with a light sigh. Livia led the way to the patio as Tal placed the cloak on a hook, he turned his attention towards Ahmya, his single eye on his chest stared at her with respect, "Would you like for me to get you anything?" He asked curiously.

Sephtis Pyry

Date:
Late Morning
Interactions: @Andraus

Really? Looking for a garnish his cat liked? Did Solomon think he was stupid? Whatever. Solomon's lack of guile was honestly to his benefit, so he might as well let him keep his bruised dignity intact for now. With Lanister out of the picture for the moment, it was time to start catching up on his other plans. It appeared that the demon that had been terrorizing Mexico had finally left for parts unknown, although his reports indicated that "parts unknown" translated to Haven. They'd managed to sneak a good bit of weaponry into the city by now. Perhaps it really was time to start sneaking in. Serenity's supplier had finally started warming up to them. Perhaps they could sneak a few agents in that way?

Was worth a try. Sephtis sent a message to one of the quartermasters, requesting that they meet with the man to negotiate a price to sneak operatives in. He wouldn't be sending anyone of consequence just yet, though. The man had been helpful so far, but had yet to prove himself trustworthy. He'd send a few agents in in separate shipments and wait for a report from both Serenity and the agents. But first, that meeting would have to be successful.