Demon's Broken Promise {IC}

f2cfe450d95215f419823726b79bf6a1.jpg
a0908638a677912a662d07f366a98f4f.png

Interactions: Avaddon and Lunasentalist
Mentions: Victoria
Tags: @happydeath, @DANAsaur, @Rads

In the middle of a lowly lit room was the second in command of Black Rose, Lillian Weston. She had books scattered around her along with her sword Purple Rose, various knives, vials of strange liquids of various colors, and a beaker that Lillian was currently pouring a purple liquid into. The room itself was a large bedroom. Lillian's bedroom. Black walls with various purple dots scattered across it in various shapes and sizes. The floor was a dark grey with lighter grey accents and a large circular dark purple carpet sitting in the center. Along the left wall were shelves with books and vials on. In-between two of the shelves was a large dark oak desk with books tossed on it and a laptop sitting in the center. Around the carpet in the center of the room were candles, creating a perfect circle around the carpet. Candles also sat on various shelves and tables around the room giving it a dim glow as occasionally lightning would flash causing the room to brighten for a second.

"
Interesting," Lillian whispered as she mixed a blue liquid with the purple liquid. Her eyes darted between books and the beaker as if she was putting together the pieces of a puzzle. Lillian moved her grey purple eyes back to the beaker, the liquid had begun to hiss and sputter like an angry snake. A grin spread across her pale face, her thin lips stretching and showing the faintest hint of her white teeth. She had done it. Lillian had possibly discovered a new poison. The only thing was she needed to test it. With that thought Lillian's grin dropped. Of course she forgot about that. Sighing Lillian got up from her spot, grabbing the vials as she did so. Placing them back in there respective spot on the bookshelves, Lillian returned to the carpet and started cleaning her mess, being especially careful with the new possible poison. Most of the books had been from the bookshelf on poisons and the vials, too, belonged on that bookshelf. The dim light barely showed what order the books should be in and at the time Lillian didn't care, she just wanted to test her new poison.

As she moved from the shelf to her desk Lillian heard a clicking sound at her window. Turning toward it Lillian blinked before walking over and opening the window slightly, carful not to let any rain in. As the window opened a small black raven flew in. Blinking again Lillian quickly shut the window, the rain having started to hit her and turned to look at the raven. The raven looked back at Lillian, a letter in its beak. A exasperated sigh escaped her Lillian's lips as she grabbed the letter and opened it. Just as she thought, Avaddon had sent the raven. Eyes moved quickly, reading the letter in a matter of seconds. 'So, the leaders and second in commands are meeting?' Lillian read the letter over again, making sure she was reading it correctly. Not often do the leaders meet so this came to a surprise for Lillian. Then again it must be important if Avaddon was calling the meeting. Looking at the raven again she nodded and turned to get ready to go.

It wasn't long before Lillian was leaving her room fully dressed in a short, black, knee-high dress that hugged her curves in the right places. The sleeves came down to her wrists in bells. On her feet were simple black pumps with a purple bow around the ankle. Lillian had pulled her black hair into a French braid that draped over her right shoulder. Closing her bedroom door Lillian walked with quick steps toward the manor's main doors. Few people waved to her and even few said high, but of course Lillian didn't respond back. She had no time to do so, her leader had called upon her.

With quick steps and precise steps Lillina walked out the manor with a coat and umbrella in hand. Swinging on the coat and pushing up the umbrella Lillian made her way toward the sanctum tower. As she walked Lillian couldn't help but take in the scenery. It was truly breathtaking looking at the city line and tall buildings that lined the skies. People walked through the streets, humans and demons alike, all under umbrella's or hiding in hoods. Small stores, and large stories lined the streets as Lillian came upon the Sky Reach Sanctum Tower.

Her pale purple orbs scanned the lobby, searching for anyone that she knew, but alas none had shown there face. A slightly annoyed look came to her face as she knew she would have to play nice with the other second in commands. Walking through toward the elevator Lillian pressed the button, waiting as thoughts of the meeting came through her mind. Was it so important that Avaddon needed to call all them together? Could it be that bad? At the ding Lillian broke from her thoughts and walked in.

The elevator ride was dull with no one to talk to. All she had was her thoughts and that was a scary thing. Most of her thoughts were often about Avaddon or what kind of poison she could make. Of course the thoughts on Avaddon were about what possible job he would give her next. The new possible poison popped into her mind and she thought of what victim she could use to test it. Maybe another demon who could heal themselves? Whoever it was would have to be cooperative with her and have a high pain tolerance.

Exiting the elevator Lillian walked through the bland hall toward the two guards in front of the meeting door. Without speaking Lillian pulled up her dress to show off her clan mark on her upper right thigh. With that the door opened and Lillian walked in seeing her leader, Lunasentalist, and Victoria standing around, well sitting in Victoria's case. Ignoring the woman Lillian walked up to her leader and Lunus observing there stance for a second before speaking, "
Avaddon, sorry for my late arrival, I was...busy." Lillian knew her leader would know what that meant, mixing poison was often what she was late for. Looking over to the other leader she game a strained smile, "Lunasentalist, nice to see you."

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku

Azrael Blackthorn
Time - | Weather - | Location -

As he expected, Bingling, the Second in Command of the Ravinca Clan, came in through the front door of the tower. She was trolling at a calm and slow pace, like always, but surprisingly didn't showed any sign of annoyance or anger. She honestly just look chill, and for Azrael, that was more than good enough. However, knowing how unexpected Bing can be, Azrael worried that she was just hiding her anger behind all that calm appearance. She probably wanted to snap his kneecaps for leaving her behind. Or maybe she actually would try again to eat his soul even when she failed the first time. Or he was just making things out in his head and Bing was actually chill and calm, deciding to just ignore the fact that he "lovely" and "soon-to-be-snack" left her behind. After all, she more than anyone knows well how silly and forgetful Azrael was. It was better for him to just not to mention that subject to her.

Once Bing arrived at the elevator, Azrael entered with her inside and pressed the button that leads to the Reunion Room from a button panel that looked kind of fancy. As the elevator doors began to close, Azrael caught the glimpse of two janitors mopping a water trail somebody left. They looked annoyed and Azrael guessed they even shouted a few curses.

When the elevators doors finally closed, there's when Azrael came to the realization that Bing was the last person he saw entering the tower. Frowning with confusion, the black-haired demon turned his head to his right to look down at Bing, finally seeing that she was soaking wet. There was a funny poodle under her feet. Scoffing with amusement while observing Bing looking at herself, probably realizing she was a mess, Azrael opened his mouth to say something, but he was suddenly cut off when he saw Bing taking off her jacket. She was wearing her bedtime camisole! Why in the world she left the manor wearing that!?

Swallowing hard, and blushing faintly, Azrael quickly moved his head to looked at the closed doors in front of him, awkwardly raising his right hand to scratch his right with his index finger. Being naive was another quality of Bing, and, boy, she was really good at it.

"Well, um... We're here because Avaddon sent us a letter," he replied to her question, his hands now inside the pockets of his pants. "He requested the presence of all leaders and Seconds in Command. I just hope this is something important, though. I don't like at all rainy weather." Sighing, and just not being able to bear it any longer, Azrael slowly turned to his right to face Bing completely.

"Don't move okay?" he told her, looking down at her. "You're just going to make this more awkward." Without giving her the chance to reply, he stepped closer to her and gently embraced her into a hug. Seconds later, he increased the heat of his body until it was warm enough for it to begin to dry Bing's clothing and body. Azrael looked like the personal heater of Bing, but it wasn't like he minded it, though. After all, Bing had healed him so many times before that drying her clothes was the least he could do. He just wished he could do more for her.

Once her clothing was finally dry, Azrael slowly let her go from the go and stepped back, clearing his throat to hide the fact that he was kind of embarrassed. Even his cheeks had a light blush over them, but he will definitely say that it's because he is kind of cold if Bing asks, which is a lie because his body is practically a never-ending heat source. Blinking once, he looked down at Bing with a small smile. "I bet you feel a more comfortable now with dry clothes," he said and playfully lifted his right hand to gently but playfully poke the tip of her nose. "And next, try to bring something more appropriate. Wearing your bedtime nighties for a reunion is a big no."

Not long after, the elevator came to a slow stop, and the doors finally slid open. Turning his body to face the exit, Azrael began to make his way through a big hall, stretching widely his arms while yawning. Honestly, he just wanted to throw himself, face first, on his bed, and sleep the night away. But Avaddon had the brilliant idea to interrupt those plans. So, yes, Azrael was definitely not happy at all. He was pissed, and kind of cranky, honestly, but he was a doing a great job controlling his anger. He literally turns into a living torch when he loses his composure, and even when Bing was here to calm him down, she sometimes just let him release his anger. Getting burn wasn't something on her To-Do list after all.

As usual, at the end of the hall were a pair of Twins, guarding the doors that lead to the Reunion Room. As soon as they spotted Azrael, they widened their eyes and quickly lifted their right hands in unison to stop him. "HALT! Identify yourself. State your business. Reveal your mark."

Stopping in front of the guards, Azrael looked down at them with a slightly annoyed smirk before lifting his shirt, revealing most part of his Ravinca Clan tattoo, which was located on the lower-right side of his belly. "I am Azrael Blackthorn, leader of the Ravinca Clan. I was requested to a reunion by Avaddon, leader of the Black Rose," said Azrael before frowning slightly. "Now, get the hell out of my way before I kick you out of it, idiots."

Looking at themselves nervously, the poor Twins quickly opened the doors for him before kneeling down, welcoming Azrael and apologizing for whatever they have done, which was nothing. They were just doing their job.

"Hey, I was just joking," said Azrael with a scoff, raising his hands. "Chill, okay? You guys are always so serious that I just had to tease you to see your reactions." Shrugging with a mischievous chuckle, Azrael slowly made his way through the door, entering a dark room, but as soon as he made a step into the hall, everything went ablaze with flames. Each step Azrael made left a trail of black trail that evaporated after a few seconds. With a smile, Azrael placed his hands inside the pockets of his pants, obviously enjoy the view as he felt like entering at the heart of a firestorm.

It took him a couple of minutes to finally reach the Meeting Room, and when he pushed open the doors, he noticed that everybody was already there. They were practically waiting for him to arrive, and that was kind of embarrassing for him. Not giving much care, Azrael made his way toward the big marbled table and stood beside his seat. With a smile, he looked at everyone and nodded.

"Ah, damn, sorry if I'm late, I guess," he said, slightly chuckling, but then shrugged. "Let's just say that, um... Shit happens, and I had to attend a few things on my way here. But, hey, now I'm here, right?" Having a feeling that it would be a good idea for him to just zip it, Azrael lifted his right hand and tapped his lips with his right index, looking down at the table, really trying his best to not burst out laughing. Honestly, he didn't know what was going on with him right now.

"Well, if it's nice to see you all again, by the way," he said after a while, lifting his gaze from the table and moving his head to look at every one. "Lunaus, silent as ever, Victoria, beautiful as ever..." Azrael bit his tongue when he realized what he just said Victoria, he recent ex-girlfriend. It was just too weird and awkward that he practically died internally. He sighed and looked back at Victoria, pointing at her nervously. "H-Hey, that was just a friendly compliment, okay? I'm not trying to flirt with you or anything. I, um... Pointed out something that is obvious, really. I bet that even Nue finds you attractive, but he's too shy and respectful to say it. You know what, I better shut up because I realized I'm just talking too much."

Nodding and just wanting the erth to eat him alive and cease to exist, Azrael slowly looked at Avaddon, and gestured him to start the meeting. "Go ahead and tell us why the heck you reunite us so suddenly, sir. By the way, you just interrupted me when I was about to go to sleep, so yes, I'm fucking pissed and I'm THIS close to just punch your face."

🐦 Interactions: 🐦
Bingling (@Iceydaze), Victoria (@DANAsaur), Avaddon (@happydeath)
🐦 Mentions: 🐦
Nue (@happydeath), and Lunaus (@Rads)

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze

Azrael Blackthorn

As he expected, Bingling, the Second in Command of the Ravinca Clan, came in through the front door of the tower. She was trolling at a calm and slow pace, like always, but surprisingly didn't showed any sign of annoyance or anger. She honestly just look chill, and for Azrael, that was more than good enough. However, knowing how unexpected Bing can be, Azrael worried that she was just hiding her anger behind all that calm appearance. She probably wanted to snap his kneecaps for leaving her behind. Or maybe she actually would try again to eat his soul even when she failed the first time. Or he was just making things out in his head and Bing was actually chill and calm, deciding to just ignore the fact that he "lovely" and "soon-to-be-snack" left her behind. After all, she more than anyone knows well how silly and forgetful Azrael was. It was better for him to just not to mention that subject to her.

Once Bing arrived at the elevator, Azrael entered with her inside and pressed the button that leads to the Reunion Room from a button panel that looked kind of fancy. As the elevator doors began to close, Azrael caught the glimpse of two janitors mopping a water trail somebody left. They looked annoyed and Azrael guessed they even shouted a few curses.

When the elevators doors finally closed, there's when Azrael came to the realization that Bing was the last person he saw entering the tower. Frowning with confusion, the black-haired demon turned his head to his right to look down at Bing, finally seeing that she was soaking wet. There was a funny poodle under her feet. Scoffing with amusement while observing Bing looking at herself, probably realizing she was a mess, Azrael opened his mouth to say something, but he was suddenly cut off when he saw Bing taking off her jacket. She was wearing her bedtime camisole! Why in the world she left the manor wearing that!?

Swallowing hard, and blushing faintly, Azrael quickly moved his head to looked at the closed doors in front of him, awkwardly raising his right hand to scratch his right with his index finger. Being naive was another quality of Bing, and, boy, she was really good at it.

"Well, um... We're here because Avaddon sent us a letter," he replied to her question, his hands now inside the pockets of his pants. "He requested the presence of all leaders and Seconds in Command. I just hope this is something important, though. I don't like at all rainy weather." Sighing, and just not being able to bear it any longer, Azrael slowly turned to his right to face Bing completely.

"Don't move okay?" he told her, looking down at her. "You're just going to make this more awkward." Without giving her the chance to reply, he stepped closer to her and gently embraced her into a hug. Seconds later, he increased the heat of his body until it was warm enough for it to begin to dry Bing's clothing and body. Azrael looked like the personal heater of Bing, but it wasn't like he minded it, though. After all, Bing had healed him so many times before that drying her clothes was the least he could do. He just wished he could do more for her.

Once her clothing was finally dry, Azrael slowly let her go from the go and stepped back, clearing his throat to hide the fact that he was kind of embarrassed. Even his cheeks had a light blush over them, but he will definitely say that it's because he is kind of cold if Bing asks, which is a lie because his body is practically a never-ending heat source. Blinking once, he looked down at Bing with a small smile. "I bet you feel a more comfortable now with dry clothes," he said and playfully lifted his right hand to gently but playfully poke the tip of her nose. "And next, try to bring something more appropriate. Wearing your bedtime nighties for a reunion is a big no."

Not long after, the elevator came to a slow stop, and the doors finally slid open. Turning his body to face the exit, Azrael began to make his way through a big hall, stretching widely his arms while yawning. Honestly, he just wanted to throw himself, face first, on his bed, and sleep the night away. But Avaddon had the brilliant idea to interrupt those plans. So, yes, Azrael was definitely not happy at all. He was pissed, and kind of cranky, honestly, but he was a doing a great job controlling his anger. He literally turns into a living torch when he loses his composure, and even when Bing was here to calm him down, she sometimes just let him release his anger. Getting burn wasn't something on her To-Do list after all.

As usual, at the end of the hall were a pair of Twins, guarding the doors that lead to the Reunion Room. As soon as they spotted Azrael, they widened their eyes and quickly lifted their right hands in unison to stop him. "HALT! Identify yourself. State your business. Reveal your mark."

Stopping in front of the guards, Azrael looked down at them with a slightly annoyed smirk before lifting his shirt, revealing most part of his Ravinca Clan tattoo, which was located on the lower-right side of his belly. "I am Azrael Blackthorn, leader of the Ravinca Clan. I was requested to a reunion by Avaddon, leader of the Black Rose," said Azrael before frowning slightly. "Now, get the hell out of my way before I kick you out of it, idiots."

Looking at themselves nervously, the poor Twins quickly opened the doors for him before kneeling down, welcoming Azrael and apologizing for whatever they have done, which was nothing. They were just doing their job.

"Hey, I was just joking," said Azrael with a scoff, raising his hands. "Chill, okay? You guys are always so serious that I just had to tease you to see your reactions." Shrugging with a mischievous chuckle, Azrael slowly made his way through the door, entering a dark room, but as soon as he made a step into the hall, everything went ablaze with flames. Each step Azrael made left a trail of black trail that evaporated after a few seconds. With a smile, Azrael placed his hands inside the pockets of his pants, obviously enjoy the view as he felt like entering at the heart of a firestorm.

It took him a couple of minutes to finally reach the Meeting Room, and when he pushed open the doors, he noticed that everybody was already there. They were practically waiting for him to arrive, and that was kind of embarrassing for him. Not giving much care, Azrael made his way toward the big marbled table and stood beside his seat. With a smile, he looked at everyone and nodded.

"Ah, damn, sorry if I'm late, I guess," he said, slightly chuckling, but then shrugged. "Let's just say that, um... Shit happens, and I had to attend a few things on my way here. But, hey, now I'm here, right?" Having a feeling that it would be a good idea for him to just zip it, Azrael lifted his right hand and tapped his lips with his right index, looking down at the table, really trying his best to not burst out laughing. Honestly, he didn't know what was going on with him right now.

"Well, if it's nice to see you all again, by the way," he said after a while, lifting his gaze from the table and moving his head to look at every one. "Lunaus, silent as ever, Victoria, beautiful as ever..." Azrael bit his tongue when he realized what he just said Victoria, he recent ex-girlfriend. It was just too weird and awkward that he practically died internally. He sighed and looked back at Victoria, pointing at her nervously. "H-Hey, that was just a friendly compliment, okay? I'm not trying to flirt with you or anything. I, um... Pointed out something that is obvious, really. I bet that even Nue finds you attractive, but he's too shy and respectful to say it. You know what, I better shut up because I realized I'm just talking too much."

Nodding and just wanting the erth to eat him alive and cease to exist, Azrael slowly looked at Avaddon, and gestured him to start the meeting. "Go ahead and tell us why the heck you reunite us so suddenly, sir. By the way, you just interrupted me when I was about to go to sleep, so yes, I'm fucking pissed and I'm THIS close to just punch your face."

🐦 Interactions: 🐦
Bingling (@Iceydaze), Victoria (@DANAsaur), Avaddon (@happydeath)
🐦 Mentions: 🐦
Nue (@happydeath), and Lunaus (@Rads)
Lunus can't help but let out a gentle sigh between the two of them he's not sure who's more out of whack and so on. He then says" one I'm mostly silent because it's a well known fact that people that talk to much can end up saying things they shouldn't second of all I prefer to prove things with my actions". He pauses for a minute then says" don't take this the wrong way az but if you don't clean your game up it might be you that gets caught in a trap one day".

He then turns back to the women known as lilian and says" sorry for ignoring you but I needed to say that to az and so far you no reason to fear or be stiff around me, my stance is neatrual most of the other leaders, so I see no need not try be friendly".

He pauses again then says" I got admit being called here isn't a big problem for me, but there are a lot of unknowns that's what the wind with in my soul is telling me".
@Mystical Fox
@happydeath

Last edited:

359d0ae938ee8b1fc2a8621ece2b359d.png

Outside of Haven, one of the gates. Afterward, they will be in Sanctum to collect their thoughts

Interaction:
The Draca Family

Mentions:
None

iwvrHNB.png
The rain poured from the sky as low creaks and groans entered the ears of people who were around. The large metal wheels rolled through the mud, the spiked studs rotated slow circles. The carriage was built from a dark-colored wood and gold-colored metal, the wood was pained black and red, the wheel trimming matching it. Cone-shaped decorated the top of the carriage, making it look like a mini-castle on wheels. The horses pulling the carriage looked as if they crawled from someone's nightmare. One was large, the pelt was the color of coal, the mane was long and neatly combed before the rain happened. It wore an obsidian helmet over its skeletal face as its fiery red hues shimmered from within. A horn protruded from the horse's forehead through the helmet, pointing towards the sky. The horse next to it was similar in everything, but a smaller in height and smoking purple hues. Both had the appearances of unicorns as fangs hung from their lipless mouths.

They huffed loudly as the one controlling them, a young man with a navy brim hat covered his face. A frown remained on his face as a female next to him watched his movements. She pulled her hood over her head a bit more before leaning forward and pat the back of the demonic unicorn, assuring the smaller steed with a calm voice. She looked around, seeing a few souls as they were headed in the same direction they were heading. Her red hues soon fell on another soul, one she knew. A young-looking man with the same red hues from under a similar black hood. His demonic unicorn had a similar appearance, however, the pelt and mane and tinges of blue in them and gold smoking orbs. He turned his head in the direction as the female before speaking up, "Is something wrong, Miralee?" He asked with a soft tone, guiding his steed closer to the carriage. The female looked away slowly, lowering her head, "Mother and father would have loved to be here with us." She said solemnly, her head facing the ground. The man wearing the navy hat rose his hand up and gently pat Miralee's hooded head, "We will honor their memory. But we need to stick together and get stronger." He stated with a low husky voice.

Miralee and the younger man looked up to the older gentleman, the rain dripping on them. A few faint cries were heard from within the carriage, the trio turned their heads in the direction of the noise. "Judas, go see what's going on." "Yes, big brother." Judas pulled the rings back, causing him and his horse to move back near the carriage, going near one of the windows. Judas peeked in as he watched a
young boy lift his head, his gray hues meeting Judas' red ones. "What's going on in there?" He asked in a questioning tone, tilting his hooded head. "Mimi was just starting to wake up, don't worry, she is sleep now. Are we almost there, I wanna play." The boy huffed bored out of his mind. Judas just smiled as he spoke, "Big Brother Iscariot says we are, I will see from big sister." "O-Okay." The young boy said as he disappeared back inside the carriage. Judas looked ahead of him, walking in front of the horses and carriage was the one leading the way to their home, their true home.

Judas galloped forward to get closer to the person, the cloak they wore concealed a lot of their features, but the boy knew exactly who she was. Their eldest sister, Madeleine. She turned her covered head as Judas asked his questions and informed her about Mimi. Madeleine remained silent before smiling, "We are almost to the gate, once we get inside, I will let them out so they can stretch their legs." She informed him, Judas nodded his head before pulling his horse back, leaving Madeleine alone with her thoughts. Everything they had gone through played over and over in her head. Losing both their parents in one night, having to leave their bodies in the human realm, having to remember how to get back to Haven. Normally, people would have cracked under the pressure, lost their minds. But Madeleine didn't have that option, she had siblings who looked up to her. She had to help them, make sure they were safe. It was what their parents would have wanted.

56ilbhp.png
The group would have eventually made it to the gate as two guards approached her and the carriage. One of the guards lifted his hand to pat Madeleine's horse when it suddenly tried to chomp one his hand, fangs bared. "Forgive her, she isn't exactly in the best of moods." The guard simply nodded his head as he gestured for the other guard to go ahead and search. "I assume you all are together?" The guard asked, looking over Madeleine and the belongings she carried, "Yes, oh, there are two more people in the carriage," Madeleine shifted her body, turning her attention to Iscariot, "Iscariot, please open the door from the kind guard. I don't want Kieran or Mimi getting scared." Iscariot nodded his head before placing the reins in Miralee's hand and jumped down from the driver's seat. He walked over to the door of the carriage, the stairs sliding out automatically as the door was pulled open, revealing a large cozy interior and two people inside.

Kieran, who jumped from the door opening suddenly, and Mimi, a small child who was just drinking her juice from her little cup. The guard took a quick look around, not seeing or sensing anything out of the ordinary. "All clear in here." He stated to his comrade. The first guard nodded before handing Madeleine and the others the loose bags they carried. "Miss, before you can enter, we will need to see your face and know the names of all who are accompanying you, as well as your relations." He stated mater-a-factly. "Sheesh, would like to know what we like to eat for dinner too?" Miralee hushed loudly, looking towards the guards with a slightly annoyed expression. "Miralee." Judas said grinding through his teeth as one of the guards looked over to her. "Behave." Iscariot shot a glare to Miralee as she sighed and crossed her arms. "Sorry about her, Miralee's a bit of a spitfire. But we will happily comply." Madeleine said quickly, hoping to defuse the situation that would have happened.

The siblings removed their hoods or hats they wore, exposing their faces to the elements. Iscariot removed his glasses as the guards looked at them all. One of the guards felt as if he had seen them around before. at least a long time ago. From the people he saw, they seem to have one or two of the same features. "What are your names?" The second guard asked curiously. Madeleine smiled softly as she gestured to each of the siblings visible and the carriage, "My name is Madeleine, that is Iscariot, the one sitting next to him is Miralee. The one on the horse is Judas and the two in the carriage are Kieran and Mimi. We are the sons and daughters of Victorio Nightingale and Theresa King-Draca." She said, bowing her head to them. The guard listened for a moment as their eyes widened slightly. They quickly bowed in respect as the first guard spoke up, "The King-Draca Family, is it really you? We feared the entire family was no more when no one had seen you return." "Forgive us for not recognizing you sooner." The guards said with a quickened pace. Madeleine blinked once as she waved her hands in front of her, "I-It's fine, I would have been honestly surprised if you remembered who we were and what we looked like. It had been many centuries since we have been in Haven." Iscariot and the others watched amused as Madeleine dealt with the guards. "Would you like your horses to be in the holding area?" The second guard asked, holding his hand out for the reins, "O-Oh, no thank you, we will be taking them with us." She replied.

"Would you like for us to inform the Leaders of your return?" The first guard asked, looking up towards Madeleine. The horned female thought for a moment before shaking her head. "If they aren't busy, you can inform them. I wouldn't say our return would really turn heads or be very important." The demoness said with a soft smile remaining on her face. The second chuckled quietly as he and the first guard stepped to the side, "We beg to differ, but we will do as you have said. please enjoy your return to Haven." He said calmly. The siblings bowed their heads as they walked through the gates into the city of Haven itself.

d6lFLsD.png
Once they made it to Sky Reach Sanctum, Madeleine leaped off her horse and Iscariot opened the carriage door for Kieran and Mimi. Kieran jumped out of the carriage, sighing happily as I laid on the muddy ground. "Oh sweet land, how I've missed you." Iscariot arched a brow, blinking confused as he helped Mimi get out of the carriage. She looked around curiously, holding her little demon bear in her hands. She looked around, seeing the tall buildings and people all around. Of course, from where she was, all she could see were the ruined buildings. Mimi had never set her eyes on Haven before, but so far, it was interesting, to say the least. She and Kieran were born in the human realm, so they were only familiar with the human cities, it might take a while to get used to this kind of city. Mimi turned her attention Kieran, who was still hugging the ground. "Big broder is being siwwy." Mimi giggled, her big eyes watching Kieran. Miralee jumped down from the carriage and pulled the hood over Mimi's head.

"Keep your hood on, don't want you getting sick. Don't follow in Kieran's footsteps." She teased, grinning to the young boy as he stood up and wiped the mud from him. "You try sitting in a carriage for hours on end." He pouted as Miralee continued teasing. Mimi watched happily before looking over to Madeleine, looking up at her eldest sister. "Mama, may I pway in the puddwes?" She pointed at the ground, rocking on the heels of her boots. Judas looked over confused before speaking up, "Pway? Puddwes?" He scrunched his face in confused as Iscariot looked over, "She asked if she could play in the puddles." He said, not turning from what he was doing. "Oooh, good thing you guys are here. I don't think I will ever understand toddler talk." He sighed, looking around the carriage, going through the bags with Iscariot. Madeleine chuckled to herself before looking down to Mimi. She crouched low and started fixing her hood and cloak. "Yes, you can. Just stand out in the open to where I can see you. I will call you over when it's time for us to get moving." The demoness gently poked Mimi's nose as the little one just giggled. Mimi hugged her big sister and ran off into the rain. Once she was a few yards away, still able to see her family. She started playing in the rain. Looking up in the sky, holding her tongue out to catch the raindrops and jumping in the puddles she found.

"Mr. Fwuffington, we must find fwowers for mama and big broder and sister." She held her arms behind her head, gently placing her bear on her shoulders. "Onward~" Mimi cooed happily as she marched arched around, looking for flowers that were close by.

Last edited:
Bingling Leng

From what she got from Azrael's explanation was that he was just as clueless as she was about this entire meeting and that he had left her behind even when requested that he was to bring her along. 'Does he loath me? Do I smell funny?' At that thought, she sniffed at her jacket but smelled nothing off. In her moment of confusion, he embraced her. The feeling was foreign but the warmth radiating off of his body drove away the eternal chill her own gave off. Though unexpected, Bingling didn't budge an inch.. It had been a long time since this soul had tempted her so. Did Azrael not worry that she would devour him?

It had probably been so long that it slipped his mind. It had been so long that even she didn't feel the urge to do so, much rather enjoying the warmth that flushed her cheeks with a rare shade of pink. The warmth only increased as she leaned into him, wanting to join that sword he talked so much about. The gentle warmth became a suffocating heat that made it hard to breathe. By the time he released her, she had to rely on the support of the elevator's rail to keep her weak human knees from buckling beneath her. Any longer and she probably would have fainted from asphyxiation.

In between a series of soft pants, she heard him mention her clothes. Only then did she realize that they were now dry and comfy again. Grateful, she put her black jacket back on and turned back to him, confused about his order. "Who was it that abandoned me in the first place? Clothes is clothes. It's not like you haven't seen skin before.." A familiar face came to mind as she finished speaking. 'He had to have seen his exes at some point, right? I wonder how she handled this kind of thing.' The strong woman in her thoughts would most certainly be at that meeting. Recalling the two's tempers last time they parted ways, Bing looked forward to this little reunion of theirs.

The elevator doors opened. Naturally, Bing followed behind Azrael, her black eyes fixated on his back. 'Once I eat him, will I experience more of that warmth?' One part curious, one part worried, Bing kept her thoughts to herself and showed her clan tattoo to the guards as well before following Azrael in and taking a seat while he went to bother their host. Although she was dry now, her hair was a mess and her cheeks were still flushed from the warmth she had just experienced. It seemed it would fade in time, however, Bing ruefully noted this as her finger tips had already regained their original chill.

Extra:
Sky Reach Sanctum Tower: Meeting Room
Azrael @Shinku⭐Kun
N/A

• Bucket of Rainbows

Setting/Time
Time
- Evening
Weather - Cloudy, Raining
Location - Sky Reach Sanctum ; Meeting Room
Tags - @Shinku⭐Kun @Iceydaze @Rads @DANAsaur @Mystical Fox

Remaining seated for what seemed like half an hour or so, the male kept his posture the same all the while. He did not expect the leaders to all head to the tower all at once and in any sort of hurry since Avaddon did not specify exactly what the meeting was going to be about within the letter for safety reasons. Even if the bluebird that he had sent out to each of the leaders was created in a sense that it would shatter before anyone that dared to read the letter that was not a leader, the male did not specify the reason for the meeting in case anyone else would happen to spy on a leader when they were reading it.

Eventually, once the door that lead into the meeting room opened only to reveal the next leader entering just so happen to had been Victoria; leader of the Serpent's Kiss clan, beside her also entered none other than Nue, her second in command. Although the duo did not exchange any sort of greeting with Avaddon, he did not mind such and simply remained silent as well. Although questions did come up within Avaddon's head about Nue that he wished to speak up about such as how he was after such an extended amount of time had passed since the reports of Evren's death and if he enjoyed his new position as the second of Serpent's Kiss.

Before he could ponder the thought of actually speaking up to question the masked demon male out loud, the door once more opened as yet another leader entered. This time, it was Lunasentalist; leader over the Bloody Moon clan. Once he had entered the room, the greeting that he gave upon Avaddon had no response aside from a nod of his head.

Now, all that remained was the leader of the Ravinca clan to arrive and the meeting could get under way.

Minutes passed as the third time the door opened, rather than the expected leader of Ravinca entering, it was none other than Lillian, his own second in command had also made her presence here after he had sent the message to her to come as well. As the dark haired demoness approached him only to apologize for her late arrival, Avaddon only shook his head through the silence as he knew her well enough by this point what she must've been doing that made her presence as late as it was.

Finally, as time went on, the last of the leaders had made their arrival soon after Lillian had settled herself in the room. As Azrael entered the large dark room along with his second; Bing behind him, Avaddon leaned himself back upon his seat before letting a deep sigh leave his lips.

"Thank you all for coming...I understand you all must have your own personal business to attend to. So I will attempt to keep this as short as I can." As Avaddon spoke, by the time he finished his opening statement, he stood from his seat just to place his entire right palm upon the black marbled round table as a purplish glow emitted from around his palm just to reveal a massive holographic display of the city of Haven on the surface of the table. Everything was revealed aside from the prison that was below the city as the male pointed at several spots all across the city that would appear with red 'x's.
"Now, I understand there are feral demons out and about in the neutral zone. As well as many of us doing clean up work whenever any of these creatures roam into any of our territory...It is expected that some of our members will die whether it be demon or human. I normally will not concern myself about any of your own clans or what you do there...however, numbers are starting to increase at an alarming rate. Not only that, but the death counts rising seem to be only that of demons. I am sure I do not need to state that is far from natural in any sense..." Stating his own concern about the situation at hand, Avaddon only halted just to shift his gaze among the other leaders as well as seconds in command to see if they had any thoughts on what he spoke of.

"I have heard a few reports from my scouts outside of Haven...that numbers of demons who still have not decided to come to Haven are also dropping severely, and these particular demons are not simply vanishing...they're being killed. The last time demons were taken out one after another in such a way was ages ago. It might be early to say so, though i believe we have ourselves another huntsmen group. If so, the citizens of Haven as well as ourselves are in danger..." After his final comment, Avaddon returned to sitting back down while the holographic view of the city still resided upon the table.

Victoria Addams

Interaction/Mentions:
Everyone

The silence of the room made Victoria's blood as cold as the air outside. Bereft of any wind, the white-haired demon assumed the leaves outside hung limp until they fell of their own accord, there was no whispering noise or rustling. It was as if nature conspired to keep her in the dark, not daring to whisper in fear of breaking the silence.

Victoria appreciated the stillness and silence. To her the silence was comfortable. It gave her time to observe and silently judge her surroundings. Then footsteps and the squeak of a door brought her crystal blue eyes lazily stare at who came in. It was the leader of Bloody Moon and to say she was not interested would be an understatement.

The white-haired female didn't even spare a second longer at Lunasentalist and continued on observing before finally settling her eyes at her perfectly manicured nails.

She could hear chatters but continued on looking at her nails. Not too soon, someone entered once again: the second in command of Black Rose named as Lilian. Victoria had seen her a couple of times but never really bothered to utter a word with her. What for? she thought to herself She holds no importance to me.

As minutes ticked by, Victoria was starting to get bored. Even with demons around her, the room felt emptier than a crypt. She can't just sit there watch the walls, no matter how pretty it looks. Victoria needed to talk to someone but who? Talking to those three would only be a waste of time. I suppose I can talk to Nue... But upon glancing at her second in command, she immediately lost interest.

Her time was a strict split between responsibilities and play. Both feeds her soul. She needed the loud and the quiet joys of life, a bit of peace with plenty of wild times mixed in and right now she's craving something wild. But I'm certain those three can't fulfill my cravings

Victoria was about to stand from her throne when the doors opened again, revealing Azrael with her second in command named Bing. Victoria tried to look disinterested but upon seeing what he's wearing, she cannot look away from him. He looked completely hideous! In fact, almost everyone's outfit looked hideous. The only one who looked decent enough was Bing and Nue.

Upon hearing Azrael's compliment, Victoria blinked. She was a bit taken back but soon smirked. It was entertaining to see the leader of Ravinca get all flustered and nervous. It made her stomach flutter with delight. Oh how I missed how stupid he looks. With the smirk still evident on her face, Victoria started teasing her ex-lover. "Why thank you, Azrael dear. I wish I can say the same to you..." Letting her crystal blue eyes rake his entire form, she then licked her lips "...but knowing you, I'm sure underneath that hideous clothes, you're still the same. Even better"

Victoria was about to tease him more but Avaddon started talking, resulting for her to sit up and put a straight face on.

The queen of Serpent's Kiss was not surprised by the news relayed by the leader of Black Rose. It was the same old news that's been circulating around for months now: feral demons are around, demons die. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Victoria rolled her eyes and relaxed in her chair, focusing her attention to her nails once again. She did listen to whatever Avaddon was saying until he sat back down. Perhaps to hear their opinions.

Fed up with everything, Victoria spoke, her eyes still on her nails. "And the Serpent's Kiss should be bothered because...?"

The queen of Serpents let out a huge sigh before finally looking at each and every demon at the room. She can't believe Avaddon was worried about such a trivial matter. She also can't believe he called a meeting just because of hunters.

"Look, we are demons for a reason. I admit the number of demons dying is getting higher but it is my fault for them being so stupid? Besides, its nothing that we serpents cannot handle"

"As for my opinion on the huntsmen, I don't really care" She declared, relaxing on her seat once again before looking completely and utterly bored "Time and time again I raised the issue of letting humans mingle with demons. If you three clans just listened to me back then, we wouldn't have this problem, do we?"

"So I guess, it's your problem now."

Azrael Blackthorn
Time - Evening | Weather - Cloudy | Location - Sky Reach Sacntum, Neutral Zone

As Avaddon began to spoke, Azrael stood still besides his chair, crossing his arms while staring at the Black Rose leader. He was glad to hear that he was going to be short in whatever message he wanted to share with everyone he summoned to this room.

By the time Avaddon stood up from his seat to open up a holographic map of Haven City, Azrael knew that the subject he was about to bring was serious. He frowned slightly with intrigue as he tilted down his head to look at the specific spots Avaddon was highlighting on the map, which he assumed where the locations of the territories of their clans.

It didn't take long for Avaddon stating his concerns about the strange and mysterious deaths of demons in and out of Haven. As expected, that caught Azrael complete attention, and he quickly moved his head to look at Avaddon. He was glad that somebody has his same concerns about the recent attacks they have been receiving from who knows what.

It was true that there was always the chance to have some casualties when the clans made their usual Ferals clean ups from their territories whenever they dared to attack them. However, within the Ravinca territory, Azrael always made sure his Strike Team returned to the manor alive by giving them an intense training routine six days every week. Yes, there were times when a few returned wounded, but nothing that serious that the Medic Team couldn't handle. But recently, he has lost men in those Clean Up routines by unknown reasons, and two normal clan members were also murdered outside of Haven. It was obvious that the Ferals didn't have anything to do with these attacks. He could positively confirm that after Ying came back from his Scout trip outside of Haven. The guy was so severely injured, and the things he mumbled gave out the idea that whatever attacked him and his scout group was something greater than a brain-dead Feral beast.

Someone was definitely out there, slowly and meticulously hunting them down one by one, and Azrael couldn't get off the feeling that one day it could be one of the people in this room its next victim.

Azrael let go a deeply concerned sigh as he finally got out of his thoughts, gently tapping his index fingers on his crossed arms. He was staring blankly at the holographic map, choosing wisely the words he was about to say, but was suddenly interrupted by Victoria.

Honestly, he wasn't surprised at all by her arrogant and kind of annoying response and reaction towards Avaddon's speech. Rolling his eyes, Azrael slowly moved his head to look over at the Serpent's Kiss leader and when he saw her staring at her flawless nails, he shook his head. Once again, he wondered how the hell he ended up in a relationship with her. They say that opposites attract, but Azrael had no doubt that Victoria and he were the exceptions. Only good thing they both love were those intimate and fierce times they shared a lot of times in her room. Ah, and there was that time in that lake of her territory. And that time in his office in the Ravinca Manor... Okay, this was definitely a really horny couple, apparently. Moving on.

"With all due respect, just zip it for a while, Victoria," said Azrael with a serious tone after listening to his ex. Frowning with annoyance, he turned his body to his right to face her completely. "This is obviously an issue that we, as leaders of the Clans, must worry about. It's just like you said, we obviously going to have casualties in our clans, but cannot you see that the numbers are suspicious? I don't know, maybe all that make-up and other toxic stuff you apply to your face finally damaged your brain."

He clicked his tongue, and suddenly felt the heat of his body a little higher than usual, probably because he was now kind of pissed with Victoria. It's not that he hated or disliked her. It was her arrogant attitude that always managed to get into him. Honestly, he still doesn't know how the hell Nue, somebody so calm, serene, and sane, agreed to be her Second in Command. He really felt sorry for him.

Realizing that he was about to be extremely rude with Victoria, Azrael placed his hands on his hips before closing his eyes and dropping his head forward. He took a deep breath to hyperventilate all his anger. After a couple of minutes, he was finally calmed, so he lifted his head. He gave Victoria a quick look before looking away, feeling kind of bad for what he told her. "Shit, man, sorry, Victoria," he said, crossing his arms as a slight blush covered his cheeks. "That was actually really mean. I didn't mean to insult you that way. You don't even use that much make-up, anyways, so... Sorry for being rude. I'm just stressed about this whole situation, but that doesn't give me the right to talk to you like that."

Azrael was really sorry with Victoria, especially after knowing how sensible Victoria was with her image. So, he honestly apologized, no matter if Victoria decides not to accept the apologies and have a grudge on him now.

Clearing his throat, Azrael turned his head look at Avaddon. "So, what's the plan?" he asked him and gestured him with his right hand. "Assuming that you're right, and we are now threatened by a new huntsmen group, we need to put all hands on deck and do something about this before something serious actually happens. We could increase the defenses of our territories, double the security around all Haven, send Scouts to investigate this matter, but it will be a total waste at the end, isn't it?" With a serious expression, Azrael leaned toward the marbled table and laid his hands on top of it, staring at everyone. "What if that group was already infiltrated in Haven, hmm? What if these killers turn out to be all the human we all so openly welcome to join our city. We need to act now. It's do or die. This is the time we wake up and stop being so relaxed with our 'peaceful' lives in this city. We probably got too carried away, thinking that now that we have a place where we can coexist with humans in harmony, there's nothing left to worry about. Like Victoria, I was always against this whole stupid concept about 'humans living with demons' Please, give me a break, man."

Clicking his tongue, Azrael pushed himself to stand straight and turned around, crossing his arms and taking a few steps away from the table. For a while, he went silent, thinking about something. Then, he raised his right hand with his index finger lifted. "There's one thing I learned all these centuries with the Ravinca," he said, turning around to face his fellow comrades. He began to slowly walk toward the marbled table. "Humans cannot coexist with demons. End of story. It's just can't happen, people. From time to time, humans and demons have been fighting with each other, and it's understandable. We are way too different from each other, and we have totally different beliefs and such. They blindly believe in a deity they cannot see, and in a book mortal men wrote. It's ridiculous and funny at the same time, by the way."

"After that big war we had against each other, we sign a truce, right? Well, I believe that was all bullshit, you know? And I've seen it with my own fucking eyes. You guys too! Let's take for example the powerful King-Draga family. Noble demons that helped and assisted the construction of Haven, and even after that, they kept coming here and still helped in whatever they could. What happened to them? Murdered by a psychotic huntsmen group. I read the news, and what they did to them was awful, and people suspect they even murdered the children too."
Azrael took a quick breath and kind of hesitate to continue speaking. "Now, let's talk about something more personal: Evren, the formal leader of my Clan. We all know what happened to her, but none of you, except Nue and I, lived from up-close her living nightmare. The humans fucking kidnapped her child and murdered it. Like, what the actual fuck!? Who the fuck has the guts to kill an innocent child!?"

Growling with anger, Azrael leaned to the table and slammed his fist on top of it, making the holographic map tremble with static. "We need to do something, guys... We already lost too much. We cannot keep staying with our arms crossed and doing nothing."

Interactions: Victoria (@DANAsaur), and Avaddon (@happydeath)
Mentions: Nue, Evren, and the King-Draga Family

• Spicy

Setting/Time
Time
- Evening
Tags - @Shinku⭐Kun @Rads @DANAsaur

By the time Avaddon had finished speaking about everything he wanted to bring up in the meeting for the current moment and taken his seat, the first to speak up just so happened to had been none other than the leader of the Serpent's Kiss clan; Victoria. Even when she did not bring her own gaze to meet his, just her comment itself had the dark haired demon a bit annoyed on how she showed practically no care for the rest of the clans let alone the city as well as being overconfident to the point that she believed her and her clan could handle anything that would come up if something were to happen.

Following her continued response about how she had brought up her own disliked idea of allowing demons and humans to live together, Avaddon would never allow such an idea of removing all humans from Haven; the whole point of the city was to allow both races to live together that wished to have peace. Originally, although the city was constructed to house mainly demons due to the known demon hunter group, Black Cross; eventually when the group was forced to disband, the need to only allow demons almost became pointless and after inviting humans who wished to live together in peace, years went by without any issues arising until now.
So with how Victoria now was bringing up old news and the fact that she was basically telling the other clans to deal with this issue on their own, Avaddon had nearly grown angered but still kept his calm slightly.
Rather than openly expressing just how he felt about her response, slowly but surely the room's temperature decreased drastically while the male remained seated. Eventually, icicles formed on the edges of each of the four chairs as well as the circular table while his gaze remained locked upon the Serpent's Kiss leader.

"I understand you have brought up the issue of demons and humans living together for quite some time now...However, this is no time for you to squander over meaningless points that have had no major affect upon the city and it's citizens until now. You may believe you and you serpent's are powerful, though you still have a duty to protect this city just as all of us do."

In the midst of his own response to Victoria, the coldness of the room had quickly halted before the temperature slowly yet surely began to rise once again as warmth started to emit from one particular demon within the room, Nue. The second in command of the Serpent's Kiss who now wore a white button up dress shirt along with black dress pants, although this wasn't exactly what he would normally wear, Victoria had told him to dress nice so that he would not humiliate her and so he followed her command to make sure he wore something decent. Due to him no longer wearing his hood, his hair fully visible to be a deep crimson that was slick back.

Nue had known Avaddon for quite some time now and honestly with what his comments were towards Victoria was the one thing that the male could no longer hold back his silence before finally speaking up out loud. "Avaddon...You speak of understanding and yet you continue to do nothing about it...How many of us must perish before the hands of those pitiful mortals before you will finally take action?! Will you wait till the entire city is crumbling all around you and the screams of women and children echo throughout the city before you will do something about it?!" As the male spoke, patches of flames started to arise from around Nue's arms as well as his legs and shoulders. Although he did not speak it out loud, he indirectly was speaking about Evren and her child that caused him this growing hatred.

All the while, Avaddon's own hues slowly shifted from their usual emerald to a deep sapphire before he raised his attention towards Nue. Their clashing powers quickly became easily well known throughout the meeting room as the half of the room where Avaddon sat was nearly freezing cold while Nue's side of the room grew hotter by the passing second. "Nue. I have known you for long enough now...Calm yourself. Now. If you wish for action to take place...you must be patient. Recklessness will get yourself and even more of us killed. Do not let your anger consume you as it did many of our best already."
Just as Avaddon spoke about such, even without stating names out loud; Nue immediately took it as a direct hit as a particular someone was being mentioned only causing further rage to build up within the second in command.

Setting/Time
Time
- Evening
Tags - @Shinku⭐Kun @Rads @DANAsaur

By the time Avaddon had finished speaking about everything he wanted to bring up in the meeting for the current moment and taken his seat, the first to speak up just so happened to had been none other than the leader of the Serpent's Kiss clan; Victoria. Even when she did not bring her own gaze to meet his, just her comment itself had the dark haired demon a bit annoyed on how she showed practically no care for the rest of the clans let alone the city as well as being overconfident to the point that she believed her and her clan could handle anything that would come up if something were to happen.

Following her continued response about how she had brought up her own disliked idea of allowing demons and humans to live together, Avaddon would never allow such an idea of removing all humans from Haven; the whole point of the city was to allow both races to live together that wished to have peace. Originally, although the city was constructed to house mainly demons due to the known demon hunter group, Black Cross; eventually when the group was forced to disband, the need to only allow demons almost became pointless and after inviting humans who wished to live together in peace, years went by without any issues arising until now.
So with how Victoria now was bringing up old news and the fact that she was basically telling the other clans to deal with this issue on their own, Avaddon had nearly grown angered but still kept his calm slightly.
Rather than openly expressing just how he felt about her response, slowly but surely the room's temperature decreased drastically while the male remained seated. Eventually, icicles formed on the edges of each of the four chairs as well as the circular table while his gaze remained locked upon the Serpent's Kiss leader.

"I understand you have brought up the issue of demons and humans living together for quite some time now...However, this is no time for you to squander over meaningless points that have had no major affect upon the city and it's citizens until now. You may believe you and you serpent's are powerful, though you still have a duty to protect this city just as all of us do."

In the midst of his own response to Victoria, the coldness of the room had quickly halted before the temperature slowly yet surely began to rise once again as warmth started to emit from one particular demon within the room, Nue. The second in command of the Serpent's Kiss who now wore a white button up dress shirt along with black dress pants, although this wasn't exactly what he would normally wear, Victoria had told him to dress nice so that he would not humiliate her and so he followed her command to make sure he wore something decent. Due to him no longer wearing his hood, his hair fully visible to be a deep crimson that was slick back.

Nue had known Avaddon for quite some time now and honestly with what his comments were towards Victoria was the one thing that the male could no longer hold back his silence before finally speaking up out loud. "Avaddon...You speak of understanding and yet you continue to do nothing about it...How many of us must perish before the hands of those pitiful mortals before you will finally take action?! Will you wait till the entire city is crumbling all around you and the screams of women and children echo throughout the city before you will do something about it?!" As the male spoke, patches of flames started to arise from around Nue's arms as well as his legs and shoulders. Although he did not speak it out loud, he indirectly was speaking about Evren and her child that caused him this growing hatred.

All the while, Avaddon's own hues slowly shifted from their usual emerald to a deep sapphire before he raised his attention towards Nue. Their clashing powers quickly became easily well known throughout the meeting room as the half of the room where Avaddon sat was nearly freezing cold while Nue's side of the room grew hotter by the passing second. "Nue. I have known you for long enough now...Calm yourself. Now. If you wish for action to take place...you must be patient. Recklessness will get yourself and even more of us killed. Do not let your anger consume you as it did many of our best already."
Just as Avaddon spoke about such, even without stating names out loud; Nue immediately took it as a direct hit as a particular someone was being mentioned only causing further rage to build up within the second in command.
Luna had been watching this play out and he then speaks up" I don't have a problem with helping most of the demon clans given things, I have learned many things from both humans and my ancestors, while I'm wary and dislike of humans I'm starting to change with the times".

He pauses for a minute then says" there's an old human saying there's many ways to skin a cat".
" I don't have a problem with being dispied by them, it's not like we have ever had any sort of bond, also I'm not going to help right because frankly I sure as hell don't trust victoria".

He looks at nue and then says" I have nothing against you nue from what I can tell you are one of the good demons but if you stop and think about it from other leaders point of view could you in good faith have trust if the boot was on the other foot".

He then goes silent having his peice, now he hopes the other leaders will take in what he said. Sure he feels slightly bad for being a bit of a dick but he feels he gave surficiant reasons why.

Last edited:
Mobile Friendly Post

Noise. There was always so much noise. As Evren was lying in her bed, she couldn't sleep. Her golden hues were focused on the ceiling. The city had so much noise...the rain, the clamoring of the people, and the sound of cars and machines operating. One. Two. Three. Four. "Looks like the gang is all here...", the demoness would comment before rising from the bed. She could tell when the clan leaders arrived. How? The people would react of course. There were whispers amongst the people that lived on her floor. "Did you hear? The leaders are meeting today!", a man would comment. "Did you see Victoria? Ahhh...she's so beautiful! I wonder how she gets her skin so flawless!", a woman would swoon over the beauty of the Serpent's Kiss leader. "Azrael always knows how to impress the people, that's for sure! That story between him and Masamune is always a crowd-pleaser, really gets me fired up!" a man would chime. The praise was high of each leader...something that Evren was unaware of at her time. "Avaddon seems so calm and collected all the time...he's been at this for a while now, hm? I wonder why he called the meeting...", a woman would ponder. "Lunas was in a hurry...I wonder if it's a really important meeting!", a woman would also ponder. All these people that passed down the hallway seemed to have respect and love for their leader and while it may have been true for her at one point, the tail-end of her reign was...insanity to say the least.

At this point, Evren rose from the bed with a heavy sigh and gazes out the window of her room; she could hardly sleep let alone stay in this room for hours on end. "Guess it's time to see how much has changed...", the woman would mutter before tugging her hood up and heading towards the elevator. Upon reaching the ground floor, Evren's attention was redirected towards a man who would burst through the Sanctum's doors. Nearly out of breath, the man would take a few deep breaths of air before speaking "Th-The King-Draca family...! Th-They're back!", the jovial man shouted. Of course, this caused the people to mutter amongst themselves. Many questioned if this was true, others showed the joy of having the renown family back in Haven's walls. "So, the kids made it out...", she would quietly comment to herself as she moved to step out of the Sanctum. Perhaps they would be the best to talk to, the best to recruit for her revenge. Just as she steps out of the Sanctum and moved down the stairs, a carriage would pull up. Freezing in place, Evren would gasp softly and stagger back as the horses would neigh and finally halt. "Well, that's some kind of timing...", her eyes would glance behind her as the doors to the Sanctum would burst open and a crowd would begin to flow out to greet the siblings; it seemed that even with so much time...the people did not forget about them. As the people moved to swarm the carriage with affection and their well-wishes, Evren would dip back into the crowd with an annoyed expression on her lips. 'I'm not going to get anywhere if this keeps up...'

: : Location : :
Sky Reach Sanctum
: : Interactions : :
None
: : Mentions : :
Leaders & King-Draca Family
2XHhUTP.jpg

E m p t y - C r o w n

Noise. There was always so much noise. As Evren was lying in her bed, she couldn't sleep. Her golden hues were focused on the ceiling. The city had so much noise...the rain, the clamoring of the people, and the sound of cars and machines operating. One. Two. Three. Four. "Looks like the gang is all here...", the demoness would comment before rising from the bed. She could tell when the clan leaders arrived. How? The people would react of course. There were whispers amongst the people that lived on her floor. "Did you hear? The leaders are meeting today!", a man would comment. "Did you see Victoria? Ahhh...she's so beautiful! I wonder how she gets her skin so flawless!", a woman would swoon over the beauty of the Serpent's Kiss leader. "Azrael always knows how to impress the people, that's for sure! That story between him and Masamune is always a crowd-pleaser, really gets me fired up!" a man would chime. The praise was high of each leader...something that Evren was unaware of at her time. "Avaddon seems so calm and collected all the time...he's been at this for a while now, hm? I wonder why he called the meeting...", a woman would ponder. "Lunas was in a hurry...I wonder if it's a really important meeting!", a woman would also ponder. All these people that passed down the hallway seemed to have respect and love for their leader and while it may have been true for her at one point, the tail-end of her reign was...insanity to say the least.

At this point, Evren rose from the bed with a heavy sigh and gazes out the window of her room; she could hardly sleep let alone stay in this room for hours on end. "Guess it's time to see how much has changed...", the woman would mutter before tugging her hood up and heading towards the elevator. Upon reaching the ground floor, Evren's attention was redirected towards a man who would burst through the Sanctum's doors. Nearly out of breath, the man would take a few deep breaths of air before speaking "Th-The King-Draca family...! Th-They're back!", the jovial man shouted. Of course, this caused the people to mutter amongst themselves. Many questioned if this was true, others showed the joy of having the renown family back in Haven's walls. "So, the kids made it out...", she would quietly comment to herself as she moved to step out of the Sanctum. Perhaps they would be the best to talk to, the best to recruit for her revenge. Just as she steps out of the Sanctum and moved down the stairs, a carriage would pull up. Freezing in place, Evren would gasp softly and stagger back as the horses would neigh and finally halt. "Well, that's some kind of timing...", her eyes would glance behind her as the doors to the Sanctum would burst open and a crowd would begin to flow out to greet the siblings; it seemed that even with so much time...the people did not forget about them. As the people moved to swarm the carriage with affection and their well-wishes, Evren would dip back into the crowd with an annoyed expression on her lips. 'I'm not going to get anywhere if this keeps up...'

Marian Delacroix

While the rest were rushing to the tower, Marian awoke to urgent knocking on his door and a strong headache. With each pound, the headache intensified, leaving the demon more reluctant to get up. Would Luna mind if he decided to demote whoever that was? It would save them a lot of money in the long run. Even in his hungover state, Marian mentally calculated away while the knocking persisted.

By the time the knocking stopped, he was left in pure agony, rubbing his temples to no avail. A faint sound of something sliding, drew his attention back to the door which now had a note before it. Thinking that it couldn’t have been urgent, Marian took his time getting up and took a nice long shower. There was much to do but no motivation to get anything done.

As he was heading out of the door, he stepped on the same note he had ignored earlier. Picking it up, he quickly scanned its contents before tearing it to shreds and leaving the mess on the floor. It had nothing more than a specific location; Sky Reach Sanctum.

He stepped outside in a black suit. Under his blazer, was a holster for his gun and another for a blowpipe, hidden discreetly by the blue silk that concealed it. His blue eyes gazed up at the sky, the low rumbling of thunder warning him to stay put, lest he suffer some consequences. Though reluctant to leave in such weather, he ignored its warning and pulled out an umbrella before casually making his way to the tower. He cared little for being tardy and enjoying the sound of the raindrops pummeling the umbrella with a rhythm dictated only by the skies themselves.

It was so soothing, he forgot completely about his hangover and lived in the moment, taking in the white noise bit by bit. There was something about rain that washed away everything and left him with a sense of comforting emptiness. He was so immersed in the experience, Marian didn’t even notice he had arrived. With practiced grace, he entered and shook off the water that so desperately clung to his umbrella with a smooth slash, careful to keep it on the mat at the entrance and not the tile itself. It would be a shame if someone were to slip.

Not a moment after he thought of it, one of the cleaners slipped on a puddle one of the many visitors had apparently left behind. Even Marian could not suppress the amused smile playing on his lips as the cleaner struggled to stand. Oh how he wished to remain behind and play with the man but Luna was calling and he was not going to leave his leader behind now. Wouldn’t the man be lonely without him? Seeing all of the other leaders with their charges, wouldn’t that feel empty?

With no clue what he was getting into, Marian strode into the elevator and rode it to his destination. When the doors opened, he was greeted with a long hallway and two guards standing before a door. Thinking they were simply there for decoration, Marian quickly walked past them and was about to open the door when they called him to stop and show his mark. Startled, Marian paused and assessed the situation as the guards laid their hands on their weapons, prepared to take him down if need be.

Instead of cowering, his smile only grew, no less fearful than when he walked into the building. “Really now, no need to be impatient. You haven’t even bought me a single drink yet.” Seeing their stern faces not even crack a smile, Marian quickly grew bored of the duo. ”Well. if you insist.” He sighed and rolled his eyes as he began to unbuckle his belt, prepared to bare it all to the two who didn’t even flinch. “Marian Delacroix, second in command of the Bloody moon clan. I was summoned here by my leader, Lunasentalist.”

On the word “moon” he pulled down his trousers and turned around to display his clan mark located on his rear. It was an ongoing joke for him, one the two guards found unamusing. “Please proceed, Sir.” The two spoke in unison and kneeled as the door opened for him. Before he could be seen by the others, he quickly pulled his pants up and readjusted himself. Marian could be seen only buckling his belt as he entered the room just in time to hear Luna finish discussing something about boots.

Past Luna, he could see a holographic map with markers on them. ‘Though he had no clue what they were talking about, he was certain it had nothing to do with boots. The locations of the markers felt familiar though. Even in his confusion, his smile did not drop for a second. ”Thanks for starting without me, guys. I really appreciate feeling left out and all. To think Luna would abandon me so. Heartbreaking, really.” Sarcasm was laced in his playful tone but he truly held nothing against any of them. With the recent attacks, Marian was simply glad they were all faring well.

Taking a seat beside his leader, Marian looked around and could not help but pause appreciate their features. It was no surprise that those at the top of the food chain would look ravishing, but it was still a delight to look at. His gaze soon wandered back to Victoria. Luna often said the Queen of Serpent’s kiss was not to be trusted. Marian felt otherwise and left his mirthful gaze lingering on her as the meeting continued.

Extra:
Everyone Pretty much
N/A

Anthony Wilkerson
Time - Evening | Weather - Rainy | Location - Last Round Bar
Mentions - @Nunali

Anthony would just shake his head. "Gotta eat something to keep your strength up. Thankfully, I already made something quick to munch on- nothing fancy, Cheese Pizza and tater-tots, but it will be something in your stomach." He said, before setting down half a homemade pizza (it was a small) and a plate of tater tots. Anthony liked to take his time and cook better things than this, but something simple now and again was good too, and tonight they had business, pleasure came later. Anthony would just swipe a piece and devour it, keeping an eye on the location as he spoke up, acting as if this was just a casual meeting between family. "Yeah, pretty good area to set up- Got the clans coming in for rest from the politics, demons looking to chill after a long day, or humans looking for a place they'll feel welcome. Needless to say? I am swimming."

This was all to keep others from being suspicious- Anthony and Petra both did not survive the Black Cross's near extermination without being quick and clever. Humanity had none of the advantages that Demons had, so they had to compensate for what they lacked with what they HAD- Quick wits and an ability to adapt. Looking at his watch, he'd stretch. "Well, I think it's time to relax a bit- Come, I'll help you get settled in Sis. Looked soaked to the bone, and I bet a warm shower and a bed would do you a world of good." He said, before looking over towards the Bartender. "Odo, you have the bar tonight- I'll get you the credits tomorrow."

"Fine by me."

Anthony would be leading her into the back, as they'd see a set of stars leading up and down. Once the door to the back was closed, Anthony would lock it, and instead of going up, head down and make his way into the Distillery room. Taking a device off the wall and presses it towards the windows, the built in shades blocking everything out, Anthony would lock the Distillery Door and walk over towards the barrels. Counting them in his head, he'd point towards four that were on top of a pallet before gesturing for Petra to help him pull it out. Underneath.....appeared to be nothing, but a cracked tile.

However, Anthony would quickly remove the cracked tile (which had cement underneath to support weight in case it was accidentally stepped on) to reveal a keypad. Typing in the code '081896', the nearby wall would give way and reveal a passage. Taking a flashlight, he'd show it lead into an old forgotten portion of the Sewers, blocked off on both sides likely half a century ago by some unknown event. He'd then reach a door which, surprise surprise, had a biometric scanner. Anthony hadn't spent the time here simply gathering intel- he built safehouses, areas of operation, and stockpiles all over the city that he could.

This one was more grandiose than most, but he had the benefit of piggybacking off the old Sewers Power Distribution Box.

The Last Round Safehouse had all the benefits needed- a Large Armory, Tables full of maps and tactical plans, supplies of non-perishable food and water shelved, and radio communication equipment. "I had to grease a lot of palms and shut a lot of mouths to get this place up, but welcome to the nerve-center of our battle here. From here, we can coordinate our battle against the demons, right under their noses." He said, before pointing towards a Large Crate. "Your gear is in there- got all of your custom weapons and gear pieces inside there, along with tools and replacement parts for your augments. Code is your birthday. "He said, a cheeky grin on his face.

Stepping towards the table, he'd finally show her the battle plan he had. "It's time we show the Demons we mean business- You're going to call in the troops and they're going to hit the clans where it hurts- Supply areas, warehouses, anywhere we can get the materials and stuff needed to begin this in earnest. However, as you know, Demons are not necessarily stupid, only most are, they'll notice if we start robbing them all at once, so we're going to great a diversion. " He said, before pointing towards the heart of Ravinica Territory. "We'll bomb one of the Statues of the Founders, get their attention drawn away, giving our people enough time to make it to the safe houses. Plus, I picked the perfect one to bomb-"

He would hand her the explosives- A Chemical Bomb that'd not only destroy the statue, but likely destroy the immediate area around it. "They have a statue of the bastard who helped kill our friends- How about we send a message to those cocksuckers by blowing it up? I'll leave the fun bit for you." He said, before leaning back and holding up his hand.

"One last thing- I got this from a friend of ours. He's not in the city now, but he's on his way here, he'll be here soon."

Walking over towards one of the hermetically sealed cases, he'd open it and pull out a small handheld box. He'd twist the top, cryogenic gas seeping out in a huff, before dropping...six pills in his hand. He'd hold one up to Petra. " Edible Nanotech- Military grade, next to 'impossible' to get your hands on. Making them last- we won't be getting any more until our contact gets here." He said, handing Petra three and pouring the other three in his own pocket.

Nanotech Pills was an invention meant to increase human speed, strength, durability, and reaction time tenfold, and while it certainly did so, it had a number of drawbacks- The Pills only lasted half an hour, and once they wore off the body would be wracked with migraines and muscle pains, to compensate for the energy expended. It also had a six hour delay before you could take another, and if you took more than three before that delay was reached, it would kill you. They were typically banned and their use was monitored heavily by military forces around the world- It cost Anthony no short amount of work just to get six of them.

"If nothing else....time to call in the troops. You ready Petra?" He said, gesturing for the communication equipment. Petra was the Voice of the Ashwolves, she was the face all of them knew, so if they'd listen to anyone, it'd be her.

Lilith Graham
Time - Evening | Weather - Cloudy | Location - Sky Reach Sanctum

Location: In a somewhere in the Human World, outside of Haven
Time: 5 Days Ago
Weather: Sunny Morning

79ca2b4eada6d11a102732bffef6dfb1_1024.jpg
Inside a tavern of a city somewhere outside of Haven City, the young Lilith was happily and peacefully drinking a warm cup of coffee. Around here, there were a couple of more tables with people sitted, mostly drinking alcohol early in that morning, and a few other sitted on the chair in front of the bar. A bartender were there as well, minding his own busisness, and serving his clients when they call him. A local and not famous band was playing soul music to give some mood to the ambient around the tavern. The smell of alcohol mixed with the smoke of cigarttes and cigar were almost intoxicating, but Lilith was already accotumed to it. Besides, it's not that she was here to enjoy herself. She was her to kill somebody which head had a high price.

With a smile, Lilith picked her cup of coffee with both of her hands, embracing the heat of the drink. As she lifted it to her lips, she took a moderate sip with her eyes closed, enjoying the bittersweet taste of the coffee. She was wearing her typical Demon Huntress outfit: a white tank top with high waist purple shorts, and dark knee-high socks with a pair of black boots; and to finished her attire, she wore over a dark huntress cardigan.

"Lilith, your target is about to enter the tavern," a voice coming from the small black earpiece in her right ear suddenly alerted her. Gently swallowing, Lilith opened her eyes while she put her cup on her table, turning her head to her right to look at the entrance doors of the tavern. A few seconds later, two bodyguards push open the doors, stepping inside. Behind them, a tall, fat man followed them, dressed in expensive and classy attire. Behind him, two women with a young appearance followed him close, holding arms with sassy expressions.

As soon as the bartender spotted the apparently important man, he quickly clapped his hands to call in a few workers to immediately attend the newcomer. "That guy over there is important," began to say the bartender, looking at two workers in front of him. "I don't need to explain that you guys going to lose your jobs if you blow this up, right? Now, make this tavern proud, and give that man the best service ever." After his short speech, the bartender snapped his fingers and gestured the workers to attend the important man.

"Mmh, I wasn't informed that he would come with bodyguards, Eren," said Lilith after observing her target, picking back her cup of coffee. As she took a sip, Eren sighed. "Lilith, you are allowed to do what you must do in order to take him out. Don't worry about the mess, we will go there to clean everything afterward." With a giggle, Lilith placed her right hand over her lips, blushing faintly. "D-Does that means... That I'm allowed to do things my way?" she asked with obvious excitement in her voice. "Because, you know how things get when I go full Lilith, my dear." Eren clicked his tongue, and Lilith could hear him tapping something on a computer. "Just kill him, Lilith. That place is a fucking nest of demons, so you're practically doing us a favor if you burn the whole place down. You have a green light to be as messy as you want. Get in touch with me after you're done."

After that, Eren quickly shut off his communication with Lilith through her earpiece. With a wide smile, Lilith giggled once again, this time a little louder and kind of scary, which caught the attention of a few people near her table that turned their heads to look at her with confusion.

When she finished her cup of coffee, Lilith wiped her mouth with a napkin and slowly stood up from her chair. She noticed that the workers from before already assigned her target a table a big table located at the back of the tavern. The two women that came with him were sitting on his sides, hugging him while feeding him some fruits. Lilith was totally disgusted by such a scene, but luckily for her, everything will change soon. Clearing her throat, Lilith slowly began to make her way out of the tavern, turning her head to have one last look at her target.

Once outside, she sighed deeply and stretched her whole body widely, a few of her bones cracking. Smiling with relief, she took off her glasses and put them inside the right pocket of her shorts. Then, she closed her eyes and began to take a deep breath, and after a few seconds, she opened her eyes with a mischievous smile. A giggle escaped her lips as she turned to her right where a big trash can was. "Time to clean this place, Teddy," she said before putting her hands inside the trash can to take out her beloved shotgun. Luckily for her, the trash can wasn't that filled with trash yet, so the weapon was clean. Still, she felt as if "Teddy" was upset with her.

"Oh, I know I know, I'm sorry, okay," she apologized, gently tapping the top of the shotgun. "Don't worry. I'm going to make this up to you. We have some demons to kill. You're welcome." With a giggle, she reached back inside the trash can to take out her hunter knife, Kuro, and a few ammunition for the shotgun. She strapped her knife on her right thigh before loading her shotgun. After she was ready, she lifted her weapon and laid it on her right shoulder, and with a smile, she walked in front of the doors of the tavern.

Short after, she kicked open the doors of the entrance, alarming everyone inside. Once Lilith stepped into the place, everyone whipped their heads to look at her, confused by why she was holding a weapon. Smiling widely, the psychotic Huntress slowly began to walk toward the table of her target but was blocked by two bodyguards. As her face bumped with a chest, Lilith blinked with surprised and took a step back, looking up at them. "Oh, my bad, guys," she said and gestured them to move out of her way. "Can you guys just fuck out of my way, please? I have somebody to kill."

With a deep and raspy voice, the bodyguards, which were four times the size of Lilith, chuckled while looking down at her. "Are you trying to pull us a prank or what, bitch?" one of them said, pushing Lilith away from them harshly. He caught her off guard, so she fell on her butt, Teddy landing roughly with a thud on the floor beside her. "Oh, my, this crazy bitch is hilarious! It only takes one push to flip her over!" As the bodyguards kept laughing at Lilith, she went silent for a while. Then, she began to giggle. The bodyguards and everyone in the tavern stared at her with confusion and concerned.

"Oh, I'm hilarious, huh?" she said and her giggle turned into a creepy chuckle. "And did you really just called me crazy? Oh, honey, no, no, no... No, you did not just call me like that. I must have misheard, yes, yes, that's what happened." With a scoff, Lilith grabbed back Teddy and quickly stood up from the floor. She flipped a few strings of her pink hair behind her right ear before looking back at the guards, smiling cutely. "None of you called me crazy, right? Because that would be really unfortunate. Let's do the following: I will forget about you pushing me and be mean to me if you guys just step aside and let me kill your Boss, mmh? It's a simple offer, and you can't resist it." As Lilith stared at both of them after saying her offer, the bodyguards stopped laughing and looked at themselves with disbelief.

"Bitch, you're fucking crazy," said one of them again, and gestured her to just go away. "Get the fuck out of here before we break your neck."

After hearing their rejection, Lilith's right eye twitched, then she laughed before clicking her tongue with disappointment. "Oh, what a bummer," she said and shrugged with a sigh. "This means I just need to kill both of you, huh?" Before they could say something, Lilith pointed with her shotgun the face the guard that called her crazy and shot him. Obviously, the guard died instantly as his whole face and head blew into pieces, chunks of it with splatting on the other guard. As the corpses hit the floor, the other guard jumped away from it, watching in horror as blood was gushing from where a head supposed to be. Everyone in the tavern gasped with shock, some of them standing up from their seats.

With a chuckle, Lilith pointed at the remaining bodyguard with a smile. "Do you still want to block my path, my dear?" she asked him and gestured him to step aside. Swallowing hard, the guard took a deep breath before quickly lunging toward her, yelling. Frowning with annoyance, Lilith quickly stapped back, shooting him right in his chest. With a scoff, blood gushed from his mouth as he was launched backward by the force of the shot. The lifeless body smacked the top of the table where Lilith's target was, which had a big hole from where his insides were now exposed. The woman that was with the fat man began to scream with horror as blood splashed over their faces and clothing, and the fat man quickly stood up from his seat.

"W-What do you want from me!?" he asked Lilith, which simply responded with a chuckle. Then, she slowly walked toward him, laying her shotgun on her arm. "There are people that want you dead, Damien," she said after a while, finally revealing his name. "So, there's a big prize for your head, and I think I don't have to really say that I'm here to claim that prize." Shaking with fear, and sweating hard, Damien slowly began to step back from Lilith as she finally made her way to his table. She looked at him with a psychotic grin. "Oh, I love it when they try to run from me. Hehe~ That makes this so much fun!"

Sobbing with fear, the man raised his hands. "P-P-Please...! Don't kill me! I-I will double the offer they have for me! Or even better! I triple it! J-Just tell me, please, I will do anything... Just don't kill me!"

When Lilith chuckled, a few brave demons stood up from their seats and turned around to face Lilith. "Hey! We won't let you kill one of us!" And with that, they all shout a war cry before shoving themselves toward the Huntress. Widening her eyes with excitement, Lilith quickly turned around, shotgun already in hand, and laughed loudly and psychotically. "OH, YES! THINGS GOT SO MUCH FUN NOW!"

As the first demon came closer to her, Lilith shot him in its chest, sending it flying toward a wall, smashing against it, and blood and guts splashed over the wall, painting it in red. The remaining men charged toward Lilith, grabbing anything at their reach they could use to defend themselves against the sadistic bitch. Laughing out loud, Lilith walked toward them, skipping, while shooting at them. When the ammo of her shotgun ran out, she flipped it and swung it hard, smashing violently the heads of some guys stupid enough to be close to her. The cracking sounds of their skulls echoed inside Lilith's head, which made her laugh hysterically, taking out her knife to continue her killing spree. After a few minutes, lots of corpses of demons were laying around the tavern, bleeding out gruesomely for either been shot or sliced by Lilith. There was also blood almost everywhere, with splats on the walls and tables. Lilith was standing in the middle of the tavern, laughing with big blood stains on her clothes and some parts of her exposed body, mostly on her face.

The crying of somebody behind a counter caught her attention, making her slowly turn around to face it. "Oh, right, my target," she said with a cheerful sound and followed the crying, walking to the back of the counter. Sitting in a corner was Damien, covering his head and crying with fear. "I don't want to die...!" he said between his cry, his body trembling. Hearing Lilith's steps closer to him, he yelped and quickly looked up, spotting her a few steps in front of him. Breathing hysterically and his heart beating way too fast, the man shook his head and pushed himself away from her even when his back was already pinned against the counter. "N-No! Please, don't kill me!" he begged, literally pissing on his pants. "I-I can give or tell you anything you want! Just, please, please... Don't kill me." Lilith smiled cutely as she stopped in front of him before slowly crouching, putting her cold, pinky eyes on him. When she lifted her right hand, the man whimpered and flinched. "I wish I could help you, Damien," she said with a sigh. "But I can't. There's a reason why they call me a Demon Huntress."

Before Damien could say anything else, Lilith took out her knife from the strap of her right tight and began to furiously and sadistically stab Damien all over his torso. As the man was choking on his own blood and flinching with pain, Lilith laughing with a smile as blood splashed over her face. The killing blow was a stab right into his neck, which she then sliced out the knife, throbbing his head. More blood gushed from the gash and as Lilith stood up, she wiped some blood from her lips with the back of her right hand. She looked down at the corpse of her target, which died with a scared expression. With a smile, she tapped the earpiece in her right ear. "Eren, you copy?"

"Did you finished your job, Lilith?" asked Eren soon enough. Lilith slowly looked around before nodding with a satisfied smile. "Yes. I even killed the bartender and Damien's escort whores. Bring in the cleaning team to my coordinates, and tell them to bring two of those big trucks because, man, this whole place is messy as fuck." Sighing deeply, Eren began to type once again on his computer. "For fuck's sake, Lilith. Whatever, well done. Your money will be available in a few minutes in your account. Thank you for your services again. The company appreciates it. We may be in touch once again in the future."

As Damien cut off his communication with Lilith, the wild Huntress smiled before turning walking out of the counter. With a smile, she looked around once again. Nodding, she reached for her right pocket her glasses and gently put them on. Then, she laid her shotgun on her shoulder before walking out of the tavern.

PRESENT DAY
Lilith finally arrived at the gates of the entrance of Haven City. Enormous and tall walls surrounded the city, making it impossible to be able to climb or penetrate with whichever means. Holding a backpack on her back and dressed like a tourist, Lilith stopped at a short distance from the gates ad looked up at the walls and structure of the outside of Haven. "How the hell they are able to hide such a huge thing from the rest of the world?" she asked herself, shocked and surprised. This was the first time she came to Haven City, and it was all thanks to a target she killed two days ago when she attacked a full Scout Team of demons. Before chopping off his head, the poor demon revealed that Haven City is the place where they came from. She would've ignored this detail, but after one particular demon managed to escape, wounded by her, she simply couldn't ignore it and risk having a witness out there. Alive.

"I'm coming for you, pesky little demon," she said with a giggle, fixing her backpack before proceeding to walk toward the gates.

The first thing she encountered was a big line in front of a checkpoint where armed guards were checking every single soul that wanted to enter the city. After what seemed like an eternal line, it was finally Lilith's turn to be checked by a guard. Smiling happily, Lilith hand over her backpack at a guard. Not smiling back at her, the guard grabbed the back and tossed it on a table to have another guard check everything inside.

"Rude," mumbled Lilith with a cute pout, puffing her mouth with air. As she fixed her glasses, the guard opened her backpack and tossed everything on the table, making Lilith gasped with shock. "H-Hey, what the hell, man!" she said, blushing faintly as she saw a couple of her panties with cute animal prints exposed to everyone. "Ma'am, relax, we just want to make sure you are not hiding anything in between your clothes," said the guard, and when he was about to pick her clothes to inspect them, Lilith lunged herself against the table to hide her clothes, blushing deeply. "Oh, my God, what the fuck!? Didn't your mother taught you to not peek over a girl's clothing!? You pervert! Pervert alert, people! Pervert alert!"

Lilith was making such a scene, that everyone turned their heads to look over at her and the guards. The female near the area gave death glares at the guards, mumbling things like he was a pervert or a disgusting pig. Embarrassed and nervous, the guards clear their throats before quickly packing Lilith's stuff back to her backpack. After making sure she was all good, they let her pass inside the city, welcoming her and apologizing for the small incident. Frowning, Lilith hugged her backpack before quickly walking through the gates. How much she wished to have her knife to slice open their necks.

Once inside, she walked all the way toward a really tall building where lots of people, especially newcomers, went to check-in. It was like some kind of hotel for those people that still have not joined a clan or were just passing by to visit the place or for vacations.

"OH, MY GOD! THEY ARE THE KING-DRAGA CHILDREN!" shouted a woman that quickly passed by Lilith, slightly pushing her away. Blinking with confusion, Lilith turned around to look at what was going on, realizing a lot of people, humans, and demons, quickly making her way toward a big, and fancy carriage. They gathered around the King-Draga children to welcome them, most of them shocked to see them as many thought them dead.

"Huh... Interesting," said Lilith after a while before turning around to head toward the Sanctum tower. As she made her way through the door, two men quickly came out through the doors as well, pushing her aside roughly. Yelping, Lilith tripped on her feet, dropping her backpack. She bumped with a hooded woman that was on her right before landing hard on the floor.

"For fuck's sake! People here are ruder than those in the human cities," she said with a pissed expression. Clicking her tongue and flinching as her butt probably bruised, Lilith slowly stood up and looked down at her backpack, which sadly was opened, so when it hit the floor, her clothing was scattered on the floor. "Oh, not again!" she shouted, blushing faintly as she quickly knelt on the ground to pick her stuff.

Interactions: Evren (@Nunali)
Mention: the King-Draga children​

Bingling Leng

Bing waited patiently in her seat as Avaddon started the meeting. Her eyes looked at the map with feigned interest as he explained away. While the deaths of all of these demons may be concerning to the others, to Bing, death was like a friend of hers. No, what she was more concerned about, was where this was heading and when this would hit Ravinca and Azrael. She had a duty to protect what Azrael held dear. Since the clan was something of utmost importance to him, it is naturally her job to help them survive this mess.

Victoria opened her mouth next, disagreeing with everything that was right in front of her. Her confidence was well earned as her clan was certainly very strong on its own. However, even Bing disagreed with her statement. Azrael and the others seemed to be on the same page for the most part. All of them had a duty and that was to the people in this mess of a haven.

Once everyone got everything out of their system, another joined in, Marian of Bloody Moon. Just another weird one Bing never really cared for. Ignoring him and his strange words, Bing stood and returned to the subject at hand. ”If I may, Miss Victoria, Sir Lunasentalist . I believe it is best to work together to crush these scoundrels while we still have the forces to do so. It would not only reduce casualties on all sides, but it is much safer in the long run. It is easy to not take action and let others deal with this foe but if any of our clans are taken down, the effect it would have on the remaining would be catastrophic.”

Bing paused and allowed the others to digest her statement, slightly distracted by the warmth Azrael was emitting. The “scent” on his body was growing ever more distasteful. ’Is it because he is disgruntled? Both for the sake of his taste and because the heat was irresistible to her to begin with, Bing placed her hands on his head and began running her fingers through his hair. Tips of her fingers were freezing cold as she began to give him a gentle massage to help him ease his temper before continuing. ”Basically, they’ll eventually come for you. It’s just your choice when it comes to how many clansmen you are willing to lose. Although you may not want our help, I refuse to believe that you would sacrifice your own just because of something as silly as pride. I must agree with my leader here.” A rare smile pulled at her lips that was so small, it was hardly visible. As much as she loved the drama, this was not the place to simply sit back and watch. there was too much at stake for the four clans.

Extra:
Azrael @Shinku⭐Kun , Victoria @DANAsaur ,
Luna @Rads , Avaddon @happydeath , Basically anyone there.
N/A

• Love
Victoria Addams

Interaction/Mentions:
Everyone

Victoria expected the anger and annoyance from the leaders and to be honest, she didn't care. She knew their reactions to her little opinion would cause chaos and oh how she loved it.

Azrael was the first one to react: telling her to shut up. She was fine with being told to zip her mouth but what she didn't like was his insult on her appearance. Her blue eyes narrowed and quickly became golden as she glared at the leader of Ravinca. She can't believe he would stoop that low! Her relaxed posture was gone as she sat on her throne: her muscles now tense and her nails digging at the armrest. "What did you say?" Victoria dared Azrael to insult her appearance once again. "Tell me, dear Azrael, what. did. you. say?!"

Upon hearing Azrael apologized, she narrowed her eyes at him and clicked her tongue out of annoyance. He hated how Azrael always apologizes. And she hated how soft she can be with him! He's more like a dog to me than a raven! All bark and no bite/ Clicking her tongue once again, she rested her back against her seat and looked away from him while murmuring "That's what I thought."

She mindlessly listened to whatever Azrael said about the huntsmen. Victoria knew her clan is capable of defending their own but she's still in a meeting and needed to act as if she cares. She was about to close her eyes to tune out everyone when the leader of Ravinca mentioned Evren. Now that drew her attention. But even before she can finally listen to the conversation, the room's temperature suddenly dropped. At first, Victoria accepted the coldness but upon glancing at Avaddon, she knew he had something to say and he was clearly angry.

Her hunch was right when he started berating her about her opinion. Instead of getting angry at him, Victoria just sighed and rolled her eyes. He says I am squandering meaningless points but isn't he the one who's doing that? What a hypocrite. Besides, she didn't have to give Avaddon any of her attention as Nue spoke up, defending her.

Everything was fine until Avaddon started reminding her second command about the past and Luna started talking.

"Oh for hell's sake" Victoria dramatically sighed, already tired from all the talking. At this rate, nothing will be done and the meeting will take hours before it ends! Sure the leaders spoke up but did they really give solutions? Just then the heavy doors opened and in came the second in command of Bloody Moon, Marian. He was complaining about starting the meeting without him. Victoria couldn't help but roll her eyes before she felt him staring at her. Victoria then had no choice but to stare back and upon seeing his mirthful eyes, she raised an eyebrow at him. She had never slept with a second in command before but she'll definitely try if he'll make an effort.

Bingling then started talking and Victoria finally had enough. If working with others will satisfy everyone and end this long meeting, then so be it.

Victoria clapped her hands twice to gain everyone's attention. "Alright! As much as I hate to say this, Azrael is right and Avaddon has a point. Bingling as well. There is no time to dilly dally and even if I hate humans to some extent, it is still my responsibility to protect the Haven. Thus, here's what my clan can do to appease everyone: I can send some snakes to start tracking these huntsmen, see where they are and what they're up to."

"And if you all really insist, then fine."
She sighed once again, glancing at Bingling before looking back at the leaders "I'm willing to lend my resources to deal with this whole problem."

Azrael Blackthorn

After saying his quite long speech that took him a while to think about, Azrael thought that Avaddon and the rest of the demons inside this room would take in everything he said and think about it deeply. Unfortunely for the poor Ravinca leader, Avaddon pretty much ignored him and instead began to have a heated arguement with Nue. This last one was clearly upset when Avaddon indirectly offended Victoria, but it's not that he could be blamed. Not everyone can handle well her cockyness and insolence, and let's not talk about by the fact that she thinks her clan is the best of them all. No wonder why Luna dislikes her so much, and honestly, that was one of the reasons of why Azrael broke with her in the first place. After five full years. Again, he still trying to figure out how the ended up being lovers for such a long time.

Not long after the heated argument between Nue and Avaddon, Luna announced that his clan will kind of help the other clans with whatever they needed, but not that much because he didn't trust Victoria. Azrael had no idea what he meant with that, but once again that was a statement that highlighted very clear that he definitely hated Victoria for an apparent reason still a mystery to everyone in the room. Like, what's the deal with him and Victoria, anyway? The leader of the Serpent's Kiss can sometimes be a mean bitch, and really annoying and irritating, but it's not that she is an evil witch. She has feelings like everyone, but it takes a lot for her to actually show them, and when she does, it's because she really likes and cares about you. Azrael is one of those lucky ones to know that part of her, and honestly, he sometimes misses it.

Letting go a slightly irritated sigh, Azrael crossed his arms and looked at everyone for a while. Then, he opened his mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted by the arrival of Marian Delacroix, the Blood Moon's Second in Command. He was really late, but that didn't surprise Azrael as that guy is known for being a slacker. Not that Azrael cared, though. However, Marian somehow always made him feel kind of uncomfortable and weird, especially after knowing that his demon form is actually a demoness. A genuine demoness with a pair of breasts, a sleek body, an actually nice butt, good thighs, and... Azrael heard his "thingy" actually switch for the female "thingy". It was a bad joke from start to end, but it was how it was. And let's not talk about that one time Azrael made the mistake of asking him where his clan mark was. He almost killed the poor Marian, but Luna interfered just in time to save his Second in Command.

"Okay, why the hell he is staring at Victoria like that?" Azrael thought as he caught Marian staring at Victoria with a giddy expression, like if he was taking off her clothes with his eyes.

All of a sudden, Azrael felt his body temperature increasing as he was getting really pissed. Frowning with displeasure, he glared daggers at Marian. Yes, it was a fact that Victoria was no longer his girlfriend or lover, and moved on to another chapter in his life, but still... Watching Marian trying to flirt with Victoria just like that made him feel... Kind of jealous. And that isn't very plus ultra of him if you ask me.

His breathing was getting heavier and hotter, so he was practically fuming out some steam from his nostrils like an angry dragon. Clicking his tongue, Azrael turned his body to face Marian, and when he opened his mouth to yell at him some nasty words, his whole body froze as he felt a chilly hand on top of his head. He felt some fingers running through his hair and its cold tips were already familiar for him: it was obviously Bing, trying to ease him down. She probably noticed that he was angry as the heat of his body tends to emanate a "scent" only Bing could smell. This is something that Azrael once asked Bing to explain, but even she couldn't give him a clear explanation about it. Maybe it was a hidden ability she had, who knows.

Blushing faintly but enjoying Bing's gentle head massage, Azrael crossed his arms and concentrated on the cold touch of her fingers through his scalp, which actually managed to soothe him. His heat returned to his typical temperature, and he no longer wanted to split Marian in half. That would've been something really unfortunate, and probably something that would've sent him straight to prison.

Azrael also paid close attention to everything that Bing said about what was happening between the clans recently, Honestly, he was quite surprised as he thought that Bing didn't pay attention to any of that. And what was more shocking was the fact that she was taking sides with Azrael. This was something obvious in the eyes of everyone else, but the truth was that Bing didn't usually agree with everything that Azrael says or does, especially if it's something stupid and crazy like that one time when he wanted to go to the Neutral Zone to hunt down class S Feral demons. They are the most dangerous beasts of all Haven, even for one of the leaders. Thankfully, Bing managed to stop Azrael for doing such thing, threatening him to tie him on his bed while sleeping and make Reaper lick all over his face again. That was obviously a big NO-NO for Azrael.

Blinking, Azrael turned his head to look down at Bing once she finished speaking. He noticed the faint little smile she had on her face and he couldn't resist putting a smile on his face too. He was lucky to have such an adorable and cute Second in Command. He just wanted to hug her and keep her in his arms to protect her from everything, not caring by the fact that she can perfectly take care of herself.

With a warm smile, Azrael slowly stood behind Bing and gently ugged her from behind, lightly laying his head on top of her. The contrast of her chilly body and his warm body was somehow pleasant for him to the point of just feel extremely relaxed every time he did this to her. Yes, this wasn't the firt time Azrael hugged Bing. It was kind of weird, but he didn't care, and honestly, Bing should be accustomed to it by this point, and if she isn't yet, she will be later. "Aye, not for nothing you're my favorite S.I.C., Bing-chan," said Azrael with a smile, chuckling as he gently lifted his right hand and gently poke Bing's cheek, still hugging her from behind.

As Azrael was getting distracted making invisible circles on Bing's cheek with his index finger, Victoria finally spoke after a while, this time admitting that Azrael was right when he said that we need to stop trusting humans so much and that we need to do something about them. Intrigued, Azrael lifted his gaze from Bing and put his scarlet aze over the Serpent's Kiss leader, still keeping Bing in his warm embrace from behind. She was now willing to send out some of her Scouts and even lend in some resources to help Haven.

"So, this is our plan, huh?," Azrael said, looking down at Bing's hair before gently playing around with a few of her strings with his fingers. "We all going to keep spending resources to increase the defenses of our clans, the defenses of the city, blah, blah, blah, more of the same. In what part of this plan is where we do something about the filthy humans we're so willingly letting join our home, hmm? Last time I checked, Haven was created for a safe place for DEMONS, not a place for humans and demons. We should bad them all from Haven, and, BOOM. Problem solved."

Interactions: Bingling (@Iceydaze)
Mentions: Avaddon, Victoria, Nue, and Luna​

• Haha

• Setting/Time
    Time
    - Evening
    Tags - @Shinku⭐Kun @Rads @DANAsaur @Mystical Fox @Iceydaze

After several moments of silence was exchanged between Nue and Avaddon, the room's temperature had finally came to a steady drop and raise on both sides of the room till everything had returned to normal. After which, the two refused to even glance at once another's gaze as Avaddon soon exhaled a deep sigh only to sit back in his seat with his arms crossed while the rest of the leaders began to speak up on the situation at hand.

Eventually, once the door that lead into the large meeting room swung open, Avaddon's dark gaze only shifted over towards the light only to find what appeared to had been the final second in command had made their appearance; Marian of the Bloody Moon's clan. Even with his late entry, Avaddon spoke nothing of it let alone his sarcastic response to everyone within the room.

Returning his focus onto the other three leaders, the next to speak was Bing as she directed her attention over towards Victoria on how they should work together to limit the amount of causalities as well as taking action before that of the enemy doing so as well.
    It was already clear enough that practically everyone in the room was against humans completely and the thought of peace was just thrown out the window by this point. Although Avaddon understood where all the hatred came from since everyone had lost something or someone probably dear to them from the hands of humans it was not like humans had not lost just as much due to the same reasons.
    As Bing finished her own statement, Victoria seemed to had spoken up after clasping her hands together to get the room's attention just to bring up the fact that she would help by sending snakes to do recon as well as sending her own resources to help out where she could as well. At least that was a start in the right direction.

Still, Avaddon kept his silence before soon standing up from his seat to approach a window that overlooked the entire city. His attention still remained on that of the conversations within the room yet he had little much else to say by this point.
    As Azrael now was the next to speak, he seemed to be almost straight forward to the idea of doing something about humans and going so far as to ban them from Haven by going back to the fact that Haven was built for the protection of demons and not for both races. Although that was true, who was honestly going to be the one to go around Haven to demand women and children that might've built families or even orphans to leave Haven without any remorse or to rip away families of those who might've been of both human and demon parents. They wouldn't be any different than performing cruelty on a different level as humans would've done so in their own world, yet Avaddon still kept silent until multiple explosions following flames rising from different parts of the city down below came to his attention.

"WHAT?!" In a surprised exclamation, the dark haired demon watched and listened to the distant screams of horror and shock down below. Due to his time in Haven being as long as it was, Avaddon knew all too well all those four locations where the explosions had come from, those were small statues of the founders each in their respective clan territories.

Turning his attention straight back to the leaders and second in commands that still resided in the room. Even with the situation that suddenly came out of nowhere, his voice kept calm yet his hues clearly showing annoyance. "So, you all wish to take action upon the humans that badly do you? Then here is your chance. Go. Protect your clans, protect your city. Let the humans die for all I care. Show the world how we demons are nothing more than heartless beasts that only care for ourselves. Let the cycle of death rotate till there is nothing left. Go ahead and let war rage for all of eternity." With that, Avaddon returned his gaze back upon the burning spots of the city before slamming his fist against the window to shatter it before jumping out of the several hundred story building.

All the while, Nue who stood still beside Victoria's seat stayed silent after the conversation he had with Avaddon until instructed to do or say something else by his leader.

When the explosions rung through his ears, he raised his head just to listen to Avadon's words without interrupting this time but rather simply clench his fists and greet his teeth underneath his mask. Shifting his gaze down towards Victoria, he awaited her command.
    "Madam Victoria...What should I do?"

• th

Setting/Time
    Time
    - Evening
    Location - All Four Clan Territories ; Founder Statues
    Tags - @Nunali @Andraus

Scattered throughout the city were human men and women who were all dressed from head to toe in casual clothing, at first glance none of these people would show any sort of suspicious activity just from how they looked or walked though there seemed to had been four in particular groups of four that all headed in the same direction in each part of the city.

These four groups all headed in one direction that seemed to had been none other than a small statue of the founder of that particular clan in each of the territories. Luckily, with the demon guards taken out with ease after months of examining their patrol routes and shifts; the four groups were easily able to surround each of the statues before planting a small round device at the base of each four of the corners of the statue before walking away like they had done nothing to it whatsoever.
    One member of each of the four groups each placed a hand over their ear to radio into their own comm. links to state the green signal that they had accomplished the first part of the plan.

Finally, one man who stood on top of one of the buildings over the neutral zone who held a single hand on one of the hilts of his katanas sheathed on his side rung in his own comm. link to radio into their leader; Anthony Wilkerson. "Sir. The Charges have been set at each of the statues. We're executing the operation. We wait on your go for the feral release." Immediately after stating this, the unknown man flipped a small compartment on his mechanical arm before entering a few digits into the keypad that was on it. Instantly, four explosions echoed throughout the city destroying the four statues in an instant causing massive amounts of damage to the surrounding area the statue was in.

Last edited:
AtPNSpG.jpg

Ash Wolves - Second in Command
Petra Mallory

The moment the pizza and tater tots hit the bar in front of her, she would reach out and grab a slice. As soon as that oozing cheesy goodness hit her tongue, she let out a satisfied moan and began to devour more and more of the food - much like a starving animal. Regardless, she listened to her 'brother' catch her up, and when she nearly choked on the pizza, she would frantically search for another drink; one that Odo would give to her without hesitation, water. Gulping down the ice-cold refreshment, Petra would let out a sigh of relief. Before long, she was led to the back where Anthony would lock the door. Petra's eyes would move around the area, taking in the stuff in the distillery room. "You really got a good thing here...", she would comment with a smirk. As he gestured towards one of the kegs, she would help him move it aside to reveal a secret passage where they would descend into the safehouse. Petra took a look around while he was explaining "Same old, same old...", she would comment as she spotted a collection of rocks; all sorts of shining minerals and gemstones! "Still collecting that crap?", she would chuckle softly and shake her head. The items were shelved, likely alphabetized...or perhaps put in order of color? "Could you be any cheesier with the combination?", the redhead would roll her eyes and shake her head. Her fingers danced along the surface of the black case before her attention was pried away from his explanation.

Once she was given the explosives and the additional surprise of Nanotech Pills, she would marvel at them for a moment before stuffing those in an easy to reach, yet hidden location. "Right mom, I won't overdose...", she would shake her head and sighs softly before going back to that black container and gearing herself up. It didn't take long until she was ready, her eyes scanning the hideout before reaching for one of Anthony's coats - essentially stealing it and placing it over her; for now, she armed herself with her sidearm. "Hope you don't mind, brother...", she would say this with a growing smirk on her lips. "Low profile is always key...and the rest of my clothes are soaked so...", she explained yeah, totally the reason she wanted the coat - easy to hide her weapons and move around with fewer weapons, totally not to piss him off or maybe get a few slices in it; she's not petty at all!

Grabbing the radio from within the container, she'd set her earpiece up, take a deep breath, and begin her transmission. "I'm going to keep this short and simple: You know who I am, you've heard my voice before. I'm here, yeah, that's right HERE. Our Fearless Leader decided to go for the hornet's nest, so I chased after his ass. We're sending a message...a big one, that humanity is not to be fucked with, now or ever. Rendevous locations are being sent through the coordinates channel. Be there, make a difference or miss out on some fun." Click. The transmission was terminated, chatter had ensued afterward, bringing a smile to Petra's normally stoic face. "Good, you brought some good backup..." She couldn't shake the feeling of nervousness. They were in the belly of the beast and if there were any fuckups...No. Can't think about that. While this conflict was stirring within Petra, Anthony would likely notice that she was struggling; she always had when it came to being close and personal with demons, especially ferals - the rare occasions they would have to kill them. She felt her chest tighten, throat close off, and her breathing becomes labored; she struggled to take a breath.

Finding herself atop a nearby building that overlooked the founder's statue, the Ash Wolf sat there with Anthony's leather jacket as it was being pelted with rain. Despite it having a good, she stood there without it covering her face. This was it...the moment she had been waiting for - was it though? Was this really the revenge she sought? Her hand was on the trigger, ready to blow it, but she was trembling slightly. Useless, her right hand was useless for this - the human side of her. This wasn't exactly what she wanted... Anthony was her family and whatever he wanted, she would give - even if it meant her life. Switching the trigger into her left hand she would continue to watch the plaza below, how the demons loved and cared for this 'founder'. She stares for a good bit, left hand as still as a mirror lake. This wasn't exactly what she wanted...but it was a damn good start. BOOM! The screams, the cries...it made her smile; men, women, children, it didn't matter. They felt fear, real fear...good. She watched as the rain poured, the smoke plumed, and the fire burned in the city. Then from her point, she could see other plumes begin to rise from the city, coming from the other territories in the city. This was just the beginning... Tapping on her earpiece, she began a transmission, directed to Anthony "Phase one is complete, your call on the next part.", she would end her transmission, but rather than return to base as usually was the plan...she stayed; eyes locked on the fire and chaos.

Serpent's Kiss Territory
Anthony
@Andraus

Last edited:
Mobile Friendly Post
There were so many people that swarmed the place, Evren felt like she had to flee - and so she did! Unfortunately, she would bump into a young woman with bright pink hair and violet eyes. The young woman fell to the ground, while Evren would remain standing. The insult that the woman flung pissed Evren off but the demon restrained herself, choosing instead to go with the facade that she was a human...just...like...her. Yes... The cloaked figure would reach out a hand "Yeah, I can relate. They're pretty...excited about something though. Can't really blame them.", the woman would speak quietly as she would retract her hand and move to help the young lady with her clothes. "I'm...really sorry. I didn't see you." She felt sick doing this, being nice but the girl didn't seem...too bad. With a soft sigh, she would assist in tucking the clothes in no real order or with any sort of organization. After a moment, she would rise and then offer the young woman a hand once again. "Here, let me help you up...", she would give a small smile to you the young woman - a forced thing but...she felt it was necessary whether false-sheep would pick up on the forced smile or not was up to her skills alone. "I'm Liliana." - a false name, of course...

Meanwhile, the King-Draca family likely had a swarm of people around them, moving wherever they went and bombarding the youths with an unlimited supply of questions. Where have you been? Why did you leave? What happened for all these years? How have you survived? The questions...went on and on. Nearly everyone who saw them though was happy and relieved that they were safe.

Sky Reach Sanctum - Outside
Lilith
King-Draca Family
2XHhUTP.jpg

E m p t y - C r o w n

There were so many people that swarmed the place, Evren felt like she had to flee - and so she did! Unfortunately, she would bump into a young woman with bright pink hair and violet eyes. The young woman fell to the ground, while Evren would remain standing. The insult that the woman flung pissed Evren off but the demon restrained herself, choosing instead to go with the facade that she was a human...just...like...her. Yes... The cloaked figure would reach out a hand "Yeah, I can relate. They're pretty...excited about something though. Can't really blame them.", the woman would speak quietly as she would retract her hand and move to help the young lady with her clothes. "I'm...really sorry. I didn't see you." She felt sick doing this, being nice but the girl didn't seem...too bad. With a soft sigh, she would assist in tucking the clothes in no real order or with any sort of organization. After a moment, she would rise and then offer the young woman a hand once again. "Here, let me help you up...", she would give a small smile to you the young woman - a forced thing but...she felt it was necessary whether false-sheep would pick up on the forced smile or not was up to her skills alone. "I'm Liliana." - a false name, of course...

Meanwhile, the King-Draca family likely had a swarm of people around them, moving wherever they went and bombarding the youths with an unlimited supply of questions. Where have you been? Why did you leave? What happened for all these years? How have you survived? The questions...went on and on. Nearly everyone who saw them though was happy and relieved that they were safe.