Demons and Their Plot for Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
She at silently and ran her fingers through her black hair. Smiling softly, her bright blue eyes scanned the room as she noted the people start to dye down. She received a nod from the auctioneer and she stood up without a word. She pulled out the first of many paintings, one of a field of tall grass with horses running through it. A black one, a white one, a black and white spotted one, a brown one, and a chestnut colored one, all running together. She smiled brightly, showing her straight teeth as she placed it on the easel before sitting back down, allowing the bidding to start at $500.

He smield watching her get up and place her art work on the esal loving the way her dress looked on her and how perfect she looked to her. He waited and watched the numbers rise as bidders placed their price on her work. To him her work was priceless. always will be no matter what. He let his lesser demons buy the painting for 3 grand and smiled happily to him self one more painting to add to his ever growing colection of her art work in his privite gallary

Amaya smiled politely at the buyer and stood up once more. She pulled out her painting of the rose with it's red and blue and purple and green and yellow and orange and pink and black. She replaced the first painting with it and sat back down, crossing her legs as she watched the crowd. The bidding began, starting at two hundred dollars.

He watched the humans try to buy his loves works but knew very well it woldn't work as another of his lesser demons bought the painting this time for a price of 2 and a half grand. less then it's value to him but none the less he got to go home with it so in the end he was more then happy

Several hours later, almost all her paintings were gone.....except one. She smiled and yawned softly just as the auctioneer was about to bid his farewell. She quickly stopped him and whispered something in his ear before turning. Disappearing into the back, she grabbed the now-dry painting of the stranger and made her way back out a few minutes later. She sat it on the easel and took a deep breath before moving away so everyone could see it. She sat down and interlocked her fingers as she scoured the room, listening to the bids rise higher and higher from its original price of a grand. It was rare for her to paint people, let alone people with such detail. It even amazed her and apparently her fans as the price continued rising.

He coudl feel the rooms tension rise as she placed his picture up for autction. He got some startled replies from his lesser demons asking if he'd lost his marbles about letting her paint him. but he hadn't. never had the chance to. He watched in amusment as the numbers skyroketed till the finial bidder made his bid and he topped it. earning shocked glacnes from every one. Some could tell it was him others just was suprised he loved her work that much

Amaya dropped her jaw in shock as he made his bid. She immediately found the source and stared at him with wide eyes, unable to get over the amount. She stood up, shock still written on her face as she carefully picked up the painting. Even though the faint sound of a higher bid rang through her ears, she ignored it as she took the painting down the set of steps and into the crowd, immediately finding him.

He sat down quickly so she coudln't find him. god knows what he'd do if she did. He was still in shock of her painting him for gods sake, to meet her here and now with the way she dressed...man was he in a tight spot alright

Amaya frowned as he disappeared and began looking around frantically, drowning all sounds out. She went through row after row, looking around until she finally found him. She quickly ran up to him, silently handing him the painting before looking at him strangely and pulling his glasses off without warning. Her jaw dropped even more and her eyes widened as she stared at him, glancing between him and the picture. "You," she finally said, disbelief in her voice.

He sat dumbfounded as she found him and gave him her paintinf of him. He wanted to say thank you but be for he could she dad the nerve to take his glasses off. His lesser demons were ready to strike but his steely glare to them sent them back and calming as the auction contuined with other works of art. He stared in to her eyes. wanting to lose himself to them forever but her knew better
"hello" he managed out a little huskily

Suddenly feeling lightheaded, she turned, still confused, and walked outside, the sun helping a bit. She leaned against the wall, taking several deep breaths as she closed her eyes. It couldn't be...but how...I don't even know him... She sighed softly before going back in nervously, soon finding him again but still unable to speak.

He reached for her to stay but she left before he coudl say anything. cursing him self he sipped his wine. "my sweet amaya....my fairest of them all" he thought with a sad smile on his face knowing full well he could never have her if he truely loved her and valued her life,
"oh how I love you" he thought a tear comming to his eyes and he wiped them away just as she returned to him "Is...Is somthing wrong?" he managed to ask sounding some what coherent

"Oh because painting a complete stranger perfectly is completely normal. Why did I paint you?" she asked, expecting him to have the answers. She bit the inside of her cheek nervously and motioned to the painting as she looked at him, getting slightly lost in his eyes.

"even I don't know dear" he said. It was the truth. He was just as confused about it as she was. Hell! this was the first time she'd seen him in this life time! She couldn't be...no. He banished the thought before it coudl even form properly in his mind. If she rembered the past he'd get rid of it for her right away. she didn't need the past weighing her down like him. He'd die first then let that happen

Amaya stared I to his eyes, squinting slightly. "There's something g you're not telling me," said observed before standing back up straight, her hand automatically, and naturally, went up and began to play with her necklace. With that said, she turned and exited the building, leaning up against the wall once outside.

He watched her leave again and continued to watch her through his watch glass.
"oh my sweet Amaya you have no idea about that" he thought watching her. His own pendent between his fingers as her's was around his neck.

There was a sudden growl behind him followed by a strange noise. "Go after her. You know you want to. Face it, I'll get the crown because you can't even keep her alive," his brother said coldly as he stood. He smirked and bought a random painting before taking his seat once more.

"I'm not as foolish as you brother. I'd rather die then take the crown at the cost of her life" He growled watching his brother. He decided to leave and pay for his biddings. He'd deal with his brother at a later date when his father crowned the new king then he could go after his broher with out worry

"Greed overpowers all," Hidou said before his brother walked away. Meanwhile, Amaya sat on the steps in silence as she closed her eyes and put her head in her hands. She sighed softly and allowed her thoughts to wander.

"He'd think I forgot" he muttred as he paid for his paintings as well as his lesser demons. They'd drop the art work off to his place at a later time in the day as he haded out the front door to his car and noticed her on the steps. his brothers words echoing in his mind as he mindless approched her untill she was right under him

Status
Not open for further replies.