Demons and Their Plot for Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shot straight up in her bed, breathing heavily as her eyes shot open. She let out a yelp as she looked around frantically, realizing that it had just been a nightmare. She sighted softly, noting that She was still shaking as she forced herself to get up.

He sighed in relif that she woke up and stayed with her soothign her back to sleep with calm and warmpth filled words telling her she'd be alright and that no harm would come to her. Once she fell back to sleep he decided he needed to take more action. He started to put up wards in her room.
"I will not lose her...I may not ever have her again but I can at least keep her safe" he thought fnishing up. the wards would keep all demons but him out.

When she woke up again, the sun was shining through her window. Great. Sunday. She sighed as she face away from her door just as she heard a knock on her door. Her mother walked in with a smile and sat on the edge of her bed. "Come on sweetie. Time to get up so you can get ready for church," she said cheerfully, earning a groan from her daughter. "I'm not going," she said simply before covering her head with the pillow. She wasn't going. She hadn't been since... Once she heard her door close once more, she frowned as she let her mind wander, suddenly feeling the urge to cry.

he woke to the feeling of knives in her chest as he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. he knew something was wrong. something had upset his beloved he turned to his watch glass and frowned to see her under the covers and tears wanting to fall.
"I wish I could go" he thought he wanted to go to her side and cofort her but he couldn't do that. He had to remind himself it was for her sake more then his.

She forced most of the tears back, the distinct burn in the back of her throat worse than normal. She slowly stood up and walked to her dresser, sitting down at the mirror as she began to look around for her necklace. Not finding it, she started to throw things around in search for it. She started panicking and ran out of her room, practically tearing through the house as she tried to find it. Finding it around her sister's neck, her jaw dropped. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" She screamed as she shoved her against the wall. "I thought it would go good with my outfit and I didn't think you'd mind," the girl said with a small smile. "Well I do mind!" She yelled and forced the necklace off of her. "Stay the hell away from my things!" She said before turning and going back up to her room. Closing her door behind her, she took a deep breath and finally let the tears fall as she slid down her door, clutching the necklace tightly in her hand.

He pressed his face to the watch glass. he wanted to go to her. to calm her. He wanted to do so much but he couldn't. he wouldn't. If he got invloved she'd only suffer more. what he saw already broke his heart. any more and he might lose it. With a tired sigh he got cleaned up and changed. He didn't have work to day but he had plans to go visit his parents to see what exactly were they brewing to cause such a stir.

"what the hell are they thinking?" he thought grimly before he opened a door way to hell to the palace in hell

She sobbed for awhile longer before finally calming down. She wiped her eyes, still hiccuping a bit as she stared at the necklace. She truly wanted nothing more than to be comforted but she knew that wasn't going to happen as it usually did. It wasn't going to happen then, or ever again, and the thought broke her heart more than she thought possible.

He felt her pain as he walked about the palace searchign for his parents. He'd been here a few times over the decades but never realy stayed longer then a month at a time. too much to do above to spend down in hell to do.
"the faster I get this over with the faster I can return to her side...or closer as I can" he thought urgently
"mother! father!' he called out seaking his parents

Hidou threw on a simple pair of jeans and a black tshirt, deciding to follow his brother and keep an eye out on him. He gritted his teeth and opened his own door to hell before stepping through and closing it, making sure to keep a distance from his brother.

In hell there was no way to truely hide a demons presssense from on another. you could cloak your self but never be totaly be gone. Senseing his brother he called him out on it cursing his name and his nature
"you basterd!" he screamed at him

"No need for the harsh language, brother," he said with a slightly amused voice. "You're the one that's being selfish. You won't even go see her because you don't want to deal with the pain of losing her," he said, walking past him without even a glance. He stopped, turning his head slightly to expose a small grin before turning once more and walking away.

He growled at his brothers taunts his hands fisted so tight his knuckles went white and blood dripped to the floor. "If I coudl kill you for ever tear she shed you'd never be born again" he growled. He kept him self at bay for her sake. so she'd shed no more tears over him. He'd seen enough of it and frankly he was sick to the core of seeign her cry over him. it broke his heart and left lashes at his soul

"They're just words, brother," he said simply before disappearing around the corner. He searched around before finally finding his parents in the large library. Some books were flaming, yet not burning which signaled which books they had already read, a usual for them. He grew silent as he looked around.

He arrived in the library a little aget lookign for his parents to demand anwsers from because the sooner he got them the sooner he could be closer to her again

Hidou found them in the back, reading in silence as usual. "What's going on down here to have the lesser demons talking about it?" he asked with a certain about of respect which he only showed his parents, especially his father in hopes of gaining the crown after him. He clenched his jaw as he felt his brother's presence and sighed, staring at his father.

'I agree with Hidou for once" He said growling his brothers name. "what have you been planign that's got the lesser demons in such a ruckus??"

The couple simply looked at each other before looking at their sons. "Your father has decided to resign," their mother said and stood up, keepig her hand on her husband's. "Which of you has the truer love shall receive the crown, but not until then," she added, receiving a simple, reluctant nod from the Devil himself. He personally didn't like the idea of resigning but he knew it was time for him to do so.

He blinked suprised his gusses were ture. But true love? how was he to do that when he swpre to keep away from his beloved to protect her? It was madness!
"father is there no other way to chose a better heir?" he asked not wanting to invlove her in his messes again

"Selfish bastard," Hidou spat coldly under his breath though he made no effort to hide it. He looked at his father and held his head high. "You could always give it to me," he added with a small smirk. "Enough Hidou," Satan said, finally standing up. "The truer love and that's final," he said before letting go of his wife's hand and walking out of the library.

"can't wait to see you win this one" he smirked leaving as well. He knew he wouldn't win either but he didn't mind. He enjoyed his place in hell and had no intentions of changing it. After all to be bound to hell? He'd never see his loved on again in the flesh unless she died that would bring him great sadness. No he'd rather kill himself first then leave her open to others to torture and abuse. She'd faced enough with all the pain and heartace he'd put her through all these years. He wouldn't let otehrs do it to her. Him included

Status
Not open for further replies.