Demonically Innocent Cont.

"Yes Im sure.. we will do it tomorrow as soon as we wake up. Catch them before they go to work" He explained, smirking as she expressed that this was why she loved him. "I do what I can" he said jokingly and with a big cocky smirk. He then listened to her and the name she wanted for the puppy, he only rolled his eyes, chuckling as she burried her face in his neck, stopping herself from going any further "Yeah? name it whenever you want to because its going to be YOUR puppy.. Im just buying it.. its going to be small and shit.. those are girl dogs" he teased, shrugging it off and then listened to her again.. now she was asking a deeper question. He thought about it, blinking and looking up to the ceiling as he ran his fingers idly through her hair "... Well.. yeah... when we first started going out.. all these thoughts used to race threw my head.. thoughts like 'How long will this last until I have to give it up?' or even.. 'Am I really that guy for her?'.. Zaye and me are nothing alike and if those were the kinds of guys you went for I was sure it wouldnt work for long because eventually you would go back to him.. but you didnt.. you stayed with me.. and as time went on the doubts became less and less.. and now theres no doubts.. theres just me and you."

Mia nodded at all of Demetri's instructions. Remain calm. He will do all that he can. He will stick by her side. All in all, its her body so she needed to take care of it, the pregnancy depended on it. She then let herself be scooped into the bed and once she heard him close the door she felt at ease knowing it was just those two again. "Okay.." she whispered back to his last question, backing up a little into him so they could be even more impossibly close once he nuzzled and kissed her neck. She immediately felt immense calmness as he placed his hand on her stomach, it soothed her in ways she couldnt possibly explain, there was just something about it... it felt amazing. "I love you too.." she whispered back, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths. "One day at a time.." she repeated softly, as her eyes remained closed. "I want to be scared.. but I cant be.. for the baby I have to be strong.. we have to be strong" she whispered, feeling the warmth from his body envelope her cold one. She chuckled a little thinking about what he said about trying not to yell... with her hormones racing and getting worse as the pregnancy went on she was sure they would have many shouting matches.. but they would face all of their problems.. together. "What do you want?.. a girl or a boy?" she asked quietly.

"OUR puppy. No matter what you say you'll end up adoring him or her,"she giggled softly. It was exhilerating to know that the two can tease each other to no end and laugh it off later. She crawled off of him to lay right next to him, letting their legs intertwine lovingly. She faced him, her sweatshirt coming up half way on her body.Thai's body was truly addicting to Ariela. She could never get enough of him, and wondered if he felt the same way about her. Inhaling his scent, calmed her heartbeat. She loved being this close to him. He consumed her entire being, and she was okay with that.

Ariela listened to everything he had to say, and suddenly felt guilty for letting him have so many doubts. Once he was done she smiled lightly, giving his neck a soft kiss in response. "When I have you I see no one else, no need to ever have doubts. How long did you think we'd last? Be honest," she asked him softly. She was glad that after tonight their relationship became more serious, and had more meaning. They weren't just messing around with each other. It wasn't just a fatal attraction, but also an intense romance. Sleep was slowly taking a toll on her, but she fought it off so she could hear his answer.

-

Demetri knew the two of them would yelling matches, but they'd make it through with talking and make-up sessions. Every couple had rough patches, and they were going to have many. "I'll be strong with you, sweetheart," he murmured to her as she spoke out loud all of the things she needed to do. He continued stroking her belly, wondering if their growing baby could feel his warming hand. Demetri found himself smiling at the thought. He then was caught off guard by her question. He thought for a moment. Finally, he answered after he kissed her shoulder. "A boy, so he could be a gentleman like me, and adventourous like you. But maybe a girl, I'd want her to be a daddy's girl," he explained to her.

"I don't care what we have as long as our baby is healthy and accepted. Acceptance is a long stretch, but she--or he--will be loved enough by us," he encouraged her quietly. He kissed her head of hair once more, trying to relax as well. "What do you want?" He asked her. "Think the baby will look more like you or me?" He also asked.

After numerous questions the two fell into deep slumber...[You can let her answer the questions(:]

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Thai chuckled out, shaking his head before smirking as he received the kiss on his neck in thanks for being honest about his doubts he assumed. He pulled her closer, snuggling and then chuckling as she asked another question right before he was about to doze off -not to mention it was another deep question. "Ariela... does it really matter how long I THOUGHT we were going to last? that's the past right? who cares, I mean how long did you actually think we would last -and you're lying if you say a long time. I could tell you wanted me to leave you alone when Zaye came to your house earlier and threatened that you and me better break up or he's going to do something or whatever.. don't ask me how I know just know that I know and he's gonna get dealt with eventually... as for you and me? let's just say we've definitely surpassed my expectations for this relationship baby.." he trailed off, yawning and running his fingers through his hair "Now take your curious ass to sleep" he joked, secretly loving her questions and how adorable she was when she was about to go to sleep - it was as if she was sleepy but didn't want to stop interacting with him.. too cute.

[Yeah I was going to anyways because that would have been weird to leave it like that. lol]

Demetri gave a good answer, and the more he talked quietly against her ear the more she felt herself being lulled to sleep, however she wasn't totally gonna and she snuggled a bit closer to her as her eyes closed to slits and she sighed "I don't care which we had either... with a girl I would love to dress her and make her look totally adorable but you can do the same thing with a boy when you think about it... plus if we stay together a long time this probably won't be our only child since you wolves like to have like 15 kids and what not.. a litter" she chuckled a little, just teasing him. "I kind of want a boy then a girl.. so that he can protect her.. even though I always hated the way my brothers sheltered me... I understand why they did it and I want her to have that same security.. and I don't known who the baby will look more like... hopefully an equal balance of both of us... our little Latin, Japanese, werewolf, demon, angel, vampire baby" she chuckled out sleepily before taking her last conscious breath of the night.

"It does matter," she spoke, too tired to even nudge him in any way. "I expected us to simply be together until we destroyed each other," she added seriously, then froze as he mentioned Zaye. Hearing his comforting words, caused her heart to swell and a sleepy smile to grow on her lips. Thai didn't know how much it meant to her, him telling her she shouldn't worry. Ariela didn't bother asking how he knew, she was too blissful to worry about that at a time like this. She kissed his nose, her lips falling to his. Her lips a hairline away from his, she breathed him in before speaking. "You have no idea how much that means to me," she spoke on his lips. "Ay, my curious ass is a nice ass," she sleepily teased. A yawn vibrated off her lips, her body snuggled into his and the two drifted off into sleep.

[Morning :D]

Ariela's body was tangled so deeply into Thai's no one would be able to tell where one body started and where the other ended. The quilt laying over most of their conjoined bodies. If she could, Ariela would stay like this forever. Sadly, she wasn't able to when she heard her name being called from down below. Ariela groaned quietly, shutting her eyes tightly. Maybe if she closed her eyes hard enough the person yelling for her would go away. That wasn't happening anytime soon. She untangled herself from Thai, but failed completely. She didn't want to wake him up, he looked so peaceful. So instead, she laid back down. "I know you hear me, jerk!" Jayce's voice yelled annoyingly. It was one of Ariela's brothers. He gave everyone nicknames, no matter if they liked them or not. Ariela's was Ela, even before she was born. He continued calling for her, waiting for her to come down. Vivah and Josiah--their parents--wanted her to come down for breakfast.

-

"Don't say if we stay together. We will," he insisted to her in his 'sleepy voice'. Demetri knew it was a long stretch, but with Mia and their baby in mind he wanted to believe in the possible. Why wouldn't they stay together? There was no reason for them not to be together, besides the Luprus Council. But he wouldn't think about that. "If we have a boy he'd be a killer in Jordans, and if we have a girl she'll look adorable in hello kitty wear," he joked softly as he from time to time kissed her shoulder, neck, or head of hair. He then chuckled when she joked about them having a litter. "I'd love to have a litter with you," came off his lips. He imagined what it'd be like to have a bunch of kids running around that he made with her. A sleepy smile erupt on his lips, wanting to have that life with her. Just like his parents. They were extremely happy and still had that "spark" from when they first met. Who wouldn't that type of love?

He agreed with Mia, about having a boy first so he can protect his sister if they ever plan to have more kids. "I agree, and yes...our babies will be amazing," he sleepily responded. Soon, the two were asleep.

[Morning :D]

The smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes drowned Demetri's nostrils happily. He awoke quickly, his arms wrapped around Mia's body, his hand laying warmly on her belly still from last night. He heard the chuckling, murmurs, and clangs of pots and pans from down below. It was something he was used to. On Sundays--especially the weekends his parents went off to the suite--he would wake up to the smell of different breakfast foods. Once, he woke up to the smell of pasta. It was funny, he ate good that day. He looked down to see Mia snuggled against him, sleeping soundly. "Morning, Puella," he whispered into her ear, stroking her too-warm stomach. He kissed her ear lightly, waiting for her to wake up. "Someone getting De or what?" Josiah's voice was heard down at the stairs.

Thai had slept, but only lightly, feeding off of her sleeping energy which lulled him to his comfort zone. That is, until he heard a voice calling, and immediately he assumed it was one of her brothers. Thai and Mia weren't used to this laid back lifestyle, sleeping in a tree house, staying up too late, or their parents being away for a weekend.. Thai couldn't recall a time their parents ever really left the house for more than a few hours - dinner and a movie was what they called getting away. It was nice to be somewhere more relaxed, in his house you slept in your room and everyone got up at the same time there was no such thing as 'I'm just gonna miss breakfast this morning' that was just nonexistent. His father made the rules and up until he turned about 17 he was treated like that, his sister had it worse though because she was a girl, she had always been on lock down even when she turned legally an adult. Thai got up, looking down at his girlfriend and smirking before kissing her cheek, he then poked his head out of the tree house and stared down at Jayce, knowing he would probably be surprised since they hadn't seen him come in. "Ayo wassup man? we will be down in a few minutes alright?" he yelled down to Jayce, before going back into the tree house and crawling on top of his girlfriend, looking down at her. "Morning baby"

Mia had been in a deep, deep, deep sleep and she wondered if this was the sleep that her father had told her about. He would always bicker with her mother over who got the best sleep, vampires or angels.. he said that vampires don't normally deep sleep, but when they do it's the best sleep ever - he called the sleep that vampires have a 'Death like' sleep if anything, your body shuts down and time seems to stop. Mia could now truly understand what he meant by that -Demetri must have put her to bed, no one else could make her sleep like that. Mia had not even slept like that since her transformation. As soon as she heard Demetri's voice she woke up -it felt like being underwater for a long time and finally swimming up to the surface for air, minus the coughing and wheezing for air. Mia simply took a deep breath and then yawned, stretching and looking back at her boyfriend with messy hair and sleepy eyes. Mia smiled a little, running her fingers through his hair as he kissed her ear. "Morning.." she said softly before sitting up and making her way to the bathroom with her big purse which was used just for the sole purpose of an emergency sleep over. She brushed her teeth, afterwards brushing her hair but when she felt she didn't want to deal with it anymore since it was long in length and thick too, she decided to throw it up into a messy bun, washing her face before returning to her boyfriend and straddling herself on top of them. "Baby.. I slept so good, is your mom and dad home?" she asked, leaning down to kiss him before getting up so that he could get up too.

Jayce scoffed, surprised to see a man up there. "What the hell, Ariela? You want to get your ass beat by ma and pa?" he yelled up there. Ariela ignored him; too busy smiling up at her handsome boyfriend. She sat up to kiss him, and laid back down to stare at all of his glory. "Morning, sweetheart," she murmured softly back with a sweet smile. Jayce continued yelling, wanting her to come down now. Ariela groaned, and dragged herself from Thai's embrace. "Stupido! Shut up, I'll be down in two minutes. I don't bother you when you jerk off to Shakira!" she yelled out, glaring at him. Not only was she mad at him, but she was always a cranky person in the morning as well. She turned around to face Thai with an embarrassing expression. "I'm sorry, but he gets really annoying," she assured him. Ariela raked her hair back, fixing her hair and walking over to Thai to give him a deep kiss.

"Ready to meet all of them?" she asked Thai with a raised eyebrow. Ariela wasn't ready for this, but would she ever? She inhaled heavily, and exhaled just as loudly as she walked off to the entrance of the tree house. Jayce was down below, glaring above with his hands crossed over his chest. "Don't be so angry, you'll get wrinkles," Ariela teased as she easily made it down without so much as a sweat. She then raked her hair back, looking up to make sure Thai made it down with ease. Jayce looked over at the guy, while he tried to look intimidating. "And just who the hell are you groping all over my sister in a tree house?" he asked. Ariela rubbed her temples, "Jay, it's too early for this. Let me explain," she murmured to him.

Demetri felt a half-smile grow on his lips as he saw how adorably cute she was once she woke up. He watched as she walked off to fix herself up. He laid still in bed, waiting for her to come back. Once she did, he let his hands grasp her hips as she straddled him. He groaned while Mia got off of him so he could tag along. "You don't hear them downstairs? They're practically boasting about how much they did it this weekend," he joked after he kissed her lips sweetly. He hugged her from behind, kissing the nape of her neck time and time again. He loved to kiss her, showing in small ways how much he loved her. "Baby, you feeling okay?" he asked her, feeling warmth come from her belly even through her shirt.

"Your stomach…it's really warm," he murmured to her. He heard another pot fall to the floor in the kitchen, and now even heard Jayce yelling outside. "Thai is here too?" he spoke aloud, his eyebrow quirking in surprise. How did Thai pass by him he did not know. The only thing he was worried about was Mia and the warmth radiating from her stomach. "Lay down," he ordered her lightly. He guided her to the bed, wanting to get this fixed before he spoke to his parents about Mia and their predicament. Demetri walked off to his private bathroom and retrieved a wet cloth. Going over to Mia, he lifted her shirt to show her belly. He placed the wet cloth on top and walked off to the door. "I'll tell my parents to come up. Okay? You can meet them now, in private and my mom—hopefully—will figure this out," he -assured her. With that, he walked off.

Thai dropped down with ease from where he was, landing perfectly on his feet and dusting off nonexistent dust on his shirt. He took his Snapback off then put it back on, fitting it right since the fall kind of disheveled it, then he looked over Jayce, who was trying to be intimidating and failing miserably when it came to Thai. He hadn't met one guy YET that he was scared of. "Who am I?" he asked nonchalantly, before giving the boy a wide and humorous smile to show off his fangs
tumblr_lvqj9jOpcM1qer6xoo1_500.png
(with fangs of course)

"Im Thai.. Ariela's boyfriend.. we've been dating now for like 2 months sorry if you didnt catch the memo" He said plainly, wrapping his arm around Ariela's shoulders and pulling her close to him since she looked stressed by her brothers actions. It could have been worse, he could have just pulled her in by her waist and disrespected her brothers presence, but he didnt, he decided to be nice. "See that wasnt so hard" he said with a sigh, looking down to Ariela and smirking "How many more people to go? 12? 13? not including my family" he joked with a chuckle -of course he would be telling his family. However her family seemed a little bit more laid back then his family.. with his family it could only go one of 2 ways... either really bad, or really really bad. One thing was definitely for certain, today marks the day that all hell would break loose.

"I feel okay De, just mild crams" She told her boyfriend, but she could tell by his expression that that still wasnt going to fly. "De.." She whined as he ordered her to lay down, however she did it of course, watching him until he disappeared into the bathroom and then watching as he put the cloth on her stomach which she couldnt deny did soothe it greatly. "Okay.. Ill be here.." She called to him as he disappeared out the door. While waiting she decided to play on her phone, changing her profile picture on twitter from her and Yuii to a picture of her and a bear that Demetri had gotten her a week or so ago -he always showered her with gifts. The captian read 'Look what my baby got me!! Ughh I love it <33 '

tumblr_m44tuvmlZP1rond95o1_500.jpg

She had named the bear 'Baby D' after Demetri and she wished it was here right now with her -because now that he had said something her cramps were getting pretty bad. Nothing close to having your monthly visit but it was something that needed to be acknowledged. She wondered what his parents would say about her being here, and about her being pregnant. She didnt want them to reject the idea too much because after all that would stress her out and she didnt need that right now. Mimi sighed quietly, putting down her phone and waiting for Demetri to return.

Ariela watched as Jayce huffed annoyingly, he couldn't think of anything wittier to say. "Honey, you have nine more to go, at least you're in the single digits," she attempted to make a joke out of it all. She took his arm off of her, and laced her fingers into his. Keeping him close, as the two walked off into the house. The sight was something Ariela was used to. Elijah and Cloud were watching recaps of last night's sports game, while inhaling their third plate of pancakes. Ariela shook her head, and then cleared her throat to get their attention. Elijah's face looked innocent as he gazed at her, while Cloud's mouth was filled with pancakes. "Morning Ela," he called her by the nickname Jayce gave her even before her existence. "Morning, guys this is my boyfriend…Thai. He's a…vampire," she murmured to them quietly. Elijah shook his head, "Is this like the style now or something? First Demetri, now you." Cloud only looked at her with an unreadable expression. He didn't even acknowledge Thai, only looking at Ariela. She suddenly became insecure underneath his glare. "Thai, this is Elijah. We all call him Eli and he's kind of a really laid-back kind of guy. Cloud…is the other one, giving me the death glare," she informed him as the two walked off into the dining room to find Demetri trying to talk to their parents.
"Shit, Demetri…you beat us to it," Ariela sighed.

-

Demetri jogged down the steps, saying hey and whatnot to his other brothers. Once he walked into the dining room he saw his parents happily making googley eyes at each other, while biting their bottom lips. Demetri only chuckled, and cleared his throat to catch their attention. They looked at him, their expression changing completely. "And where have you been? You're usually the first one down for Sunday breakfast," Josiah spoke with a tone that meant he was ready to start a lecture of some sort. However, when lectures were told in this house they were mostly mom or dad yelling at how ridiculous we were. "I've been upstairs, with my girlfriend. I need to talk to you guys," Demetri spoke confidently. Vivah looked at him with her eyebrows raising in surprise. "You're girlfriend? Explain this to me, please," it was Vivah's turn to speak. Demetri sat down, ready to explain everything. "I know you guys thought I was just messing around, hanging out a lot more…but that isn't the case. I've been dating the girl upstairs for about three months now, and I'm completely in love with her. I haven't brought her around because of what she is. Before I tell you I want to explain that no matter what you say, I will still love her. This isn't so immature crush I have on her," he spoke with one breath and spoke quickly. He did it just to get it out of the way, and needed his mom's help.
"And mom before you say anything she needs your help upstairs now," Demetri explained to her. Josiah looked over at Vivah, both of them communicating with their eyes. It was something only lovers could do. Is that what happened between Mia and him last night? Only…she mis-read him? Before anything was said, Ariela came in with Thai behind her.

As soon as the door opened Thai could feel the eyes staring at him -he was good at keeping his poker face, but on the inside he was flaming up - he was angry. Angry because he knew that this wouldn't be good, and to him all of this was irrelevant. Just because they were from different sides of the tracks they were supposed to not be together -he felt like Romeo and of course Ariela was his Juliet. He slid his hands in his pockets and kept his expression unreadable, nodding at everyone that Ariela introduced him to. However, when Eli gave his input -Thai couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Nah.. it isn't a 'New Style' it's just love that's all.. you can't help who you fall for.. this whole war to me is stupid... you love someone.. and then because of it, end up being hated by everyone around you just because we aren't the same -so what I'm a vampire, a blood sucker whatever you wanna call it.. and yeah she is the total opposite but it's stupid to hate the fact that we are together just based off that -it's like racism in a way... I mean if you're gonna hate me.. hate me because I'm a bad boyfriend, hate me because I broke her heart or hurt her physically.. don't hate me because I'm a vampire you know? and since I aint done none of that you guys really don't have a valid reason for any of it.. it's pointless.." He said all of this through gritted teeth, trying to hold himself back from yelling. When Eli glared at Ariela he glared right back for her - all this tension was ridiculous to him. He felt like at any moment in time..

He might snap.

Mia's phone began to ring loudly, playing 'As long as you love me' indicating she had a call. She groaned, before sitting up and looking at the caller I.D and she froze, her face losing color. It was her dad, after much hesitation she answered, knowing that if she didn't her father would call and call until he got an answer because that's just the type of father he was. "Hello?" She said innocently enough -but her father's tone was one of pure anger. "You haven't been home for days on end - where have you been??" her father demanded of her. She was speechless however, running her fingers through her hair trying to come up with a good lie "Im at Yuii's dad.. Im still at Yuii's but Ill be back home tonight I swear" she promised, feeling too weak and stressed to get into an argument with her father who was quiet on the other end for a little while.

"Okay.. and try to get in contact with that brother of yours too.. we are all going to have a serious talk when you get home about you guys just.. leaving whenever you want without a heads up" her father informed her.. but he was telling her something she already knew, and that was that they would be having a serious talk.. her father was just oblivious to how serious it would be "Okay daddy" she said submissively, saying I love you's and hanging up. She then sunk back into her boyfriends matress, groaning and pressing the cold cloth further on to her stomach. She closed her eyes and let a sort of light slumber take her as she waited for De.

This pregnancy thing was no joke.

Ariela was proud of Thai, seeing that he didn't give a damn what her brothers thought and spoke his mind without missing a heartbeat. She held his hand, squeezing it once they walked off. Elijah didn't mean to offend him, and he breathed a sorry underneath his breath. Cloud watched as Thai glared back at him, and he only scoffed. Ariela looked at Thai, stroking his cheek lightly to calm him down. She kissed his nose, looking into his eyes to make sure he wasn't going to snap. At least not just yet. She held her breath as she opened the door, and looked at her getting ready to leave the room. "Mom, what're you doing?" she asked her, standing in front of Thai. As if that would make a difference, he was taller than her. Vivah looked at him, then at Ariela with an unreadable expression. "Talk to your father, I'm busy" she breathed with a shake of her head. And with that, Demetri walked off with his mom upstairs quickly to make sure Mia was okay.

"Ariela, what have you gotten yourself into?" Josiah complained as he raked his hair, tugging at his scalp. He was in too much of a good mood for it to be ruined, but he was annoyed and upset. "Papi, can you just listen?" she asked him softly as she sat down, wanting Thai to sit next to her. Ariela cleared her throat, waiting for her dad to listen. He looked at the two, giving his undivided attention. "Remember when you used to tell how you and Ma couldn't be together? But chose to be anyways?" Ariela asked him. Josiah had a bad feeling deep within his stomach, and his jaw had gone slack. "Shit," he breathed. "Well, history repeated itself," she breathed as she looked down at the table. Afraid to look at her dad in the eye.

"Are you serious right now? He's a vampire?" he asked a rhetorical question, then looked over at Thai with disbelief in his eyes. "Tell me, how the hell did this happen? I'm too much in a good mood to even yell right now," Josiah explained, waiting for Thai to say something--anything. For just a moment Josiah wanted to believe that Thai made her think this was okay. That it just wasn't Ariela's doing. That maybe, Thai wanted to mess with a wolf and decided to seduce her. Then, it would give a solid reason to hate him and yell at Ariela. However, the longer he looked at the two, the more he could see his own wife and himself in the two.

-

Demetri opened the door to see Mia with her eyes closed. "Baby, you okay?" he asked her once he was at her side. Vivah clicked everything together, she was pregnant. Vivah remembered having to place wet cloths on her stomach when she was pregnant with Demetri. She gasped a bit at the scene before her, seeing Demetri checking her forehead in case she had a fever or something of the sot. "Ma, please check her out? Her stomach is burning, and..." he trailed off, not knowing what else to say. "You know, don't you?" he asked her, his voice faltering.

Vivah walked over to the girl, and could only hear a small, faint heartbeat. It wasn't Mia's, it was the baby's. Mia had no heartbeat, it was a fake one. An echo of a heart that once pumped blood. Vivah's eyes doubled in size, and she looked at Demetri. "I..." she opened her mouth a few more times. She almost reminded Demetri of a fish, but bubbles weren't leaking from her lips. She didn't know what to say. Vivah didn't know if she should be angry, ashamed, hurt, or disgusted by what was happening. All she knew, was that she was going to be a grandmother sooner than she thought. She looked at Mia, and placed a hand on her forehead. She was fine, but the lower on her body Vivah went she could feel the heat. It was all emitting from her belly. Vivah would only focus on the baby for now, too many things were happening at once. "She has cramps? That might be the...v-v-vampire in 'em, and the heat is from the werewolf of 'em. This will happen on occasion, so you need to just pull through. Start to go out when it's nice and sunny outside, the sun will help calm the heat. The baby is emitting it's own heat because werewolves like the warmth. Your body isn't providing any of it. I went through the same thing," she informed her.

Vivah then looked into Mia's eyes, and chewed her bottom lip. "So, you're Mia?" Vivah asked, trying to hold herself together.

"Sorry to ruin your mood sir." Thai answered him, letting his glare linger on Cloud before sitting down next to Mia. He could tell she was trying to keep him calm but he was anxious.. anxious, nervous and everything in between though the only emotion that showed on the outside was a little bit of anger, hostility yet calmness mixed. "Yeah, I'm a vampire.. but it's like.. this isn't something we planned, I never ever thought in a million years that I would EVER date a werewolf/demon ... that's until I met Ariela and all of the sudden, it seemed like that sort of thing didn't matter anymore, I never had anything against them it's just.. my father is really strict about that too and so I just obeyed his rules up until I met her... and we've been together for a few months now, we just thought now was a good time to let you guys know.. and we hope that you can accept it" He said his piece, letting his shoulders relax and his body slouch slightly as if losing some of that nervousness, but not really. He waited patiently for her father's reply.

Mia immediately woke up when she heard Demetri's voice, she had barely been asleep -she was in that one stage before sleep when your body is shutting down just before your mind. "Y-Yeah I'm okay... " She told him softly, not wanting inform him of what her father had just told her about coming home. Once her mother began explaining everything -that's when it hit her that she really, really was pregnant. She knew of course before, because all the signs were there.. but once his mother explained why her body was heating up she sighed heavily "I.. I see.." she said softly, nodding at her explanation and taking mental notes on what to do next time. "Yeah.. that's me.. I'm M-Mia.. nice to meet you.. sorry that it's under these circumstances.." she immediately apologized quietly, waiting for her mother to give the ultimate lecture or anything for that matter, ". I don't know what you've heard about vampires but I would like to think I'm a good person, and I might not have a heart but I love your son.. very, very much and I'm sure you can un-understand" she got out slowly and nervously, hinting to the fact that De's mother and father weren't the same race of immortal either.

Ariela let Thai unravel his feelings to her father, while she sat there and listened. Once he was done, Ariela's gaze shot over to her dad to see what he could possibly say. Josiah could sniff out liars, it was something he was good at. He sensed complete anxiety in Thai's aura, and a bit of hostility because of the boys around. However, underneath all of the negativity he smelled calmness. It showed that he was willing to do a lot for his only daughter. Josiah sighed heavily, and looked over at the two. "You do know this is going to make lots of people talk. Especially on the Lupus Council, Ela," Josiah looked over at Ariela. She only nodded, completely understanding the consequences. "I understand, but we're not hurting anyone with our relationship. If anything happens, we'll deal with it. You and Ma did, remember?" she told him as she took her father's hand into her own. Josiah squeezed her hand, his eyes looking at her with weariness in them. "I just hope you know what you're getting into," he explained. "I don't like this, but I can't be upset if I did the same thing years ago. If it weren't for me and your mother demons and werewolves wouldn't be together, and neither would angels and vampires," he spoke a bit proudly. "Thai, just don't hurt her. Protect her, will you? Even from yourself," he looked at Thai when he said this.

-

Vivah looked at Mia with a soft gaze. She took one of her hands into her own, and looked at her as she spoke. "If you need anything please don't hesitate to call me. I know what it's like to feel like you're entirely on your own when you're pregnant. Demetri will help, of course, but sometimes it just doesn't feel like enough. I'm happy that Demetri is happy but there will be lots, and lots of bad things that come with this. The Lupus Council, the Vampire Court, and don't even get started on the Angels and Demons," Vivah explained. "I've heard things about vampires, you're right…and I see that you are a good person. I do understand, I do," Vivah quietly spoke to her. Demetri was glad it wasn't as bad as he thought it was, for his parents were laid-back but were known to get pretty riled up whenever they were upset. "There will be days when you just want get up and leave, but don't. Prove them wrong, I sure did. It takes a lot of work but it'll be worth it once they listen. They might not at first, but that's okay. You have me, and you have Demetri, and you have Ariela. She'll be glad to help. She's a dreamer, like me," Vivah chuckled lightly at the last part. Squeezing Mia's hand lightly, Vivah looked up at her son with a soft smile. "Look at you falling in your dad's footsteps, making history," she attempted a joke as she chuckled softly. Tears were actually growing in her eyes, bittersweet tears. For she was happy that they were completely in love with one another, but sadness because she knew for what was to come. Demetri smiled at his mom charmingly, kissing her forehead. "Thank you, Ma," he whispered into her hair.

Thai nodded, letting out a sigh of relief that her father was deciding to accept this -it made everything so much easier. "Thanks, and I will .. definitely" he promised with a nod of his head. He knew the Lupus Council and also the Vampire court would definitely have some words for the two -and they wouldnt be nice either, but he had Ariela, and he also had Thai and Mimi since they were in the same predicament as him and his girl. He stood up then, taking off his snapback once more and wiping a little sweat from his forehead, chuckling as he did so "Now that its all out there I was nervous Im not gonna lie.. thought you were going to break me in 2 sir" he joked though there was some truth behind it. He would have been way out numbered if anything ever happened, especially since his sister was somewhere in the back doing whatever it is they were doing out there.

Mia listened intently smiling at the beautiful woman in front of her and squeezing her hand back "Thank you so much for understanding.. you have no idea how much it means to us right now" she said softly, her own eyes tearing as she noticed Vivah's was. She then sat up, hugging Demetri's mom as if she was her own mom. Mia's couldnt even see her mother talking to her like this. The tears in her eyes were full of nothing but happiness at this moment -happiness that they were being accepted, not by everyone of course, but his mom made a huge, huge difference in her eyes. "I'll definitely take Ariela with us when we go clothes shopping for the baby.. she seems to have good style and we would agree on a lot of things" Mia said quietly and with a smile. "I have a question.. when you gave birth did you do it naturally and inside your house? I cant go to the doctors because I dont have a heart beat and my blood of course runs cold -they would definitely catch on that technically Im not alive.. so when it happens how am I going to do this?" She asked curiously, running her fingers through her hair stressfully.

Josiah chuckled lightly at Thai's confession. "If I were someone, I would have but I see the…passion between you two. Even if I didn't agree with this, you two would go behind my back and do it anyways. I did it, hell," he shrugged lightly. Ariela knew the story well, remembering all of the friends her father lost because he was devoted fully to Vivah—her mother. It was sad love story, but look at where they are now. They have new friends, who wish to have a love like theirs and beautiful kids who were slowly following in their footsteps.

"So you and your brother, huh? I honestly didn't expect you to settle down, sweetheart," Josiah winked at his daughter to mess with her. She blushed, knowing full well what he said was the truth. When she was growing up in the werewolf/demon community, boys fawned over her all the time. She never even gave them a chance of day. None of them were worth it. Thai—however—was more than worth it. Ariela looked behind her shoulder at Thai with a passionate gaze. "Yeah, me neither. But there's always one that gets you," she spoke to her dad, looking at Thai with a half-smile on her lips. Vivah came down stairs with Demetri and Mia trailing behind them. "Josiah, we're going to be grandparents," she spoke with a smile that was from ear to ear, and teary eyes. Ariela's mouth dropped in disbelief.

-

Demetri was loving the bonding moment his girlfriend and mother were having in front of him. It was something out of a fairytale of some sort. Vivah chuckled, "Yeah, Ariela gets it from of course." Demetri stood by Mia's side, giving her nose a soft kiss as she began to ask his mom another question. "I did it at home, I was by myself the first hour or so. Josiah was fighting off some uh…problems we were having. But he made it in time, helping me through it all. We read lots of pregnancy books, but they didn't compare to giving birth to a demonic werewolf. Demetri was smooth, but Adyn was painful because he was more like me. He wouldn't go out without a fight," Vivah explained. "I'll help you through it all, if that eases your nerves. I've had ten kids, I should know a thing or two," Vivah reassured her.

Once Mia was reassured, Vivah suggested they go down stairs to tell Josiah the news. Vivah held Mia's hand, excited to tell her husband the news. They didn't expect to be grandparents for a long time. "He'll be excited," Vivah cooed with a smile on her lips. Demetri knew she was right, and was happy that everything worked out great. However, once his mom opened the door and he saw Thai dread filled his face. He went to stop his mom, but it was too late. "Josiah, we're going to be grandparents," Vivah blurted. Demetri prayed Thai wouldn't freak out. Everything was working out moments ago, he knew it was too good to be true.

"Josiah, we're going to be grandparents"

This sentence is what brought Thai back down to earth -he had been in a temporary high off of the happiness that radiated in the room -the happiness and the acceptance, but once that sentence was breathed to life his happiness immediately went away and he stood up fast as if his name had been called . "What the hell?!" he exclaimed -because it was the first thing that came to his mind, Mia's smile immediately vanished as well as she noticed her brother there. Thai began to massage the bridge of his nose stressfully and angrily. "Mia... what the HELL? did telling me this slip your mind? have you completely LOST your mind?!" He yelled to her. Mia walked over to her brother, running her fingers through her hair and thinking of something to say but she didn't have any words.

If Ariela had completely no ties to Demetri, he would have fought him right then and there, and if looks could kill then De would be stone dead. Thai glared at him before turning to his sister waiting for an explanation. "Thai.. it's not something that we planned.. it's just something that happened you know? we couldn't prevent it---"

"But you COULD HAVE prevented it.. that's what CONDOMS are for.. you aren't ready for a kid what the hell were you smiling for? this isn't some cute little accessory that's going to be hanging around the house THIS IS A BABY! you aren't ready for a baby! MIA" he shouted. Mia's hands balled to fists as she stood up to her brother -something she had never done. "Well its coming SO IM GOING TO BE READY THAI! and I am going to be the best mother that I can be... please don't be angry with me.. I.. I thought you would understand because you love Ariela and what if she was pregnant by accident? would you want me to yell and scream at you when there is already so much going on?"

"Oh Mia don't give me that damn guilt trip.. the point is you're pregnant.. and.. and how about giving me some fucking space?" He breathed out, leaving out the front door and slamming it behind him. Mia only stood there, shivering a little once the door slammed and then wrapped her arms around herself, looking down to the ground. She could feel eyes on her and she didn't want that right now, so she walked out of the door as well, going in the opposite direction as Thai down the street. She needed to walk.

Everything happened so fast, it was almost surreal. Vivah suddenly felt guilty for causing all of this. She didn't know the man in the dining room was related to Mia. She should have made the connection, but was too fazed by being a grandmother. "Whoa, whoa. Everyone calm down!" Josiah insisted, but no one listened to him. These weren't his kids, but they were his family now. Thai was in a relationship with Ariela, while Mia was pregnant with Josiah's grandchild. He had to be the mediator between the two of them as well. "Don't fucking yell at her—" Demetri was cut off by Thai yelling at Mia once more. Demetri was getting upset at how cruel Thai was being, not listening to Mia's point of view on anything. Why did Thai have to be so dramatic about everything? He noticed the glare he was giving him, and it made Demetri react. Luckily his mom was holding him back, telling him to calm it down as well.

Ariela watched scene unravel, and she suddenly felt anxious and nervous about everything that was happening. As Thai yelled, Ariela thought of the ways to calm him down. She couldn't think of anything, and that's what scared her. Before she could say anything, Thai walked out. Two heartbeats later, so did Mia. Vivah and Josiah looked at each other and sighed softly. "Let me get your boyfriend, sweetheart," Vivah spoke first before anyone. She said this to Ariela as it was an apology for ruining their entire day. She jogged out of the house, and followed the smell Thai. "Thai, is it?" she yelled out, stopping once she was behind him. "That was some…argument back there. Now tell me, what really is the problem about your sister being pregnant? You scared or something? You can tell me," Vivah spoke sternly, her hands on her hips as she waited for him to explain. She would stay put until he did so.

Demetri, on the other hand, went off on a search to find Mia. She hadn't gotten far which was good in his case. "Mia," he breathed once he reached her. He turned her around to see tears falling down her face at great speed. "Oh honey," he breathed, wiping her tears away. Once that was over, he embraced her greatly. Ariela decided to tag along as did her father. They wanted to make sure she was okay. Thai would get over it eventually, while Mia's pregnancy caused her emotions to escalate rather quickly. They all came rushing out to see Demetri holding Mia.

Thai glared at Ariela's mother and normally he would try and respect her presence by not cursing or being temperamental but this was big for him and he couldn't help himself. "You wanna know my problem with this? IM HER BROTHER MA'AM HER BIG BROTHER of COURSE I'm going to be pissed and god forbid our other brothers or my dad finds out -she doesn't understand because she's being filled with these lies and fantasies that everything's going to be okay and ohh a baby is coming that's cool.. BUT ITS NOT she's young! he is young ! he looks around my age and even I don't know what I would do with a baby so what the hell makes you think she knows what to do with one? Demetri disrespected me by getting her pregnant and I know it takes two but as a man he should have put on a condom I don't care HOW rare it is.. this is crazy. I just can't believe this shit" he thought out loud, running his hand over his face -of course he would be dramatic, this wasn't just some girl this was his baby sister and she was pregnant. "I didn't even know she was having sex let alone getting pregnant!" he exclaimed, knowing it was half his fault for not watching her closely these past few months. "And I'm sorry but your son has NO RIGHT to be pissed off because if it was Ariela, he would pissed too! he is LUCKY that Ariela is his sister otherwise I would suck his ass dry and he can take that to the bank!" he yelled loud enough for De to hear since both of them were only about 50 feet away from each other. Thai was hype, pacing back and forth and not knowing how to be rational anymore. "I'm also scared of what my dad is going to do to her.. I'm so scared Mrs. V " He broke down, sighing hopelessly and stopping the pacing. He was trying to calm himself -he just didn't know how.

Mia let her boyfriend embrace her, and she held on to his shirt tightly between her fingers as he did so. She was silent as the tears continued to stream , she knew this was bad for the baby -to be so stressed out but she couldn't help it, she had to deal with Thai, her other brothers, her father and the Vampire Council -not to mention the Lupus council as well. Even though it had just begun she felt so drained of energy. Mia stood on her tip toes, wrapping her hand around her boyfriend's head to bring him down to her lips so that she could whisper something only they could hear. "Promise me" she breathed against his ear, sniffling a little as she went on "Promise me that if it all takes a turn for the worse.. that we will leave this place.. that we will disappear" she continued in a soft but cracking voice. "Promise me baby..… I don't want our baby to have to go through this.."

Vivah placed her arms around Thai to calm him down. "Thai, you have every right to be mad and upset over her being careless. It does take two, I should know that myself. I was only seventeen myself when I had Demetri. You can be madder than anyone else out there, but it doesn't change anything," she explained to him. She pulled away from him, looking into his eyes as she spoke to him. "She needs you to be on her side, she doesn't have anyone. I'm only comforting her because I know how it feels, if not...she'd really by herself with Demetri," she added. "Don't be scared, you have me, Josiah, Ariela, and our whole family on your side--both you and Mia. We'll help as much as possible. Don't be scared, there is no need to be," she murmured to him softly. "It's not okay, you're absolutely right. We shouldn't be so happy and acting as if we all don't have a care in the world. But, Mia needs to think that it is okay. We can't have her in unhealthy conditions caused by stress," Vivah continued speaking. Finally, he calmed down. However, while they were working things out...Demetri was being held back by both Josiah and Ariela.

"Chill, Demetri. He has every right to be upset," Ariela explained to Demetri. "Focus on Mia, alright?" Ariela told him. Ariela could only imagine what else was to come from both relationships. Mia and Demetri's events would be worse because she was having a baby. It was too much to handle in one day. Demetri calmed down, giving Mia his full attention. He held her waist so she wouldn't stumble as she began to whisper in his ear. He nodded his head. "I promise. We'll go anywhere you want to go, Puella," he answered her as he stroked her hair back to look at her. "Just give your brother some time, okay? He'll come around, I know he will. If not, Ariela will make him," he attempted to make a joke. He looked down at her with a deep gaze, stroking her cheek affectionately. "Everything will work out, I promise. I'll make sure of it," he told her. In all reality, Demetri was extremely terrified now that he thought of it. It was finally hitting him that he was going to have a child with the love of his life. It would cause lots of problems, from everyone that they knew. Friends would become enemies and such. He wasn't cut out for this, but he had to be strong for his family. For Mia, and their unborn child.

Thai stood there, slowly wrapping his arms around Mrs V as he glared at Demetri while they tried to hold him back -but he couldnt stay mad for long, his eyes softened at her words and he sighed, letting go when she did. He nodded, looking her in the eyes and crossing his arms over his chest. "I understand" he mumbled, kicking a stray rock away from his sneakers "Youre right... I need to chill out.. if it was Mia then I would yell all day long.. but its not just Mia anymore.. its my nephew or niece.. I gotta do it for the baby" he murmured, sighing and then smiling up at Vivah, "Thanks Mrs V" he said with a bit of cheer -not much, but it was there. He then hugged her again, before walking past her and over to Demetri and Mia , stepping in front of Ariela and Josiah.

He stood there in front of Demetri for a moment, looking as if he wanted to hit him with his eyes in glare-mode. Mia held on to Demetri, knowing that her brother wouldnt dare hit Demetri with her and his arms -she didnt want to see either one of them get hurt. However his next actions surprised her. Thai only put a firm hand on Demetri's shoulder and nodded ".... Im not saying we are friends, because you did get my sister pregnant.. but after talking with your mom... I see things a little bit differently... we cool man."

When those words left his mouth a sigh of relief escaped Mia, and it felt like a load was lifted off her shoulders. She turned to her brother who had his arms already open for her, and she immediately embraced him, all Thai could do was smile down at her, and then with his other hand he pulled in Ariela. "See what you women do to us men? this shit is really, really crazy"

sorry that this is like...completely short. :|
-
Vivah was proud to have solved the issue between everyone--especially since she was the one that caused all of it all in the first place. She walked with him over to the others, and watched as he made things better by confessing to Demetri that they were 'cool now'. She walked to stand next to her husband, watching the scene unravel before their eyes. Ariela obliged to Thai moving her with them and she only laughed at his statement. Josiah chuckled as well, believing in that statement as well as Demetri.

"Now, all we have to do is tell the rest of the litter," Demetri joked lightly, making Ariela roll her eyes playfully but knew it was the truth. "They aren't important now. But for now why don't we just rest a bit. Make sure that Mia is fine now. Then…you guys can go on your way to tell the other set of parents. Which I know will take a while," Vivah insisted to all of them as she shooed them back into the house to eat the rest of the large breakfast she made. Ariela wrapped an arm around Thai's waist, while Demetri embraced Mia in his own arms. "Feeling better now?" Demetri murmured into Mia's ear with wonder in his voice, and a hint of concern.